Foreign Touch (Septiplier AU)

By SincerelyLeah

Sean McLoughlin is a new transfer student from Ireland. With a devastating past, him, his mother and sister f... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten (Part One)
Chapter Ten (Part Two)
Author's Note Not An Update
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Can Anyone See It?
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Important.
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
A/N About Jack and Wiishu
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Disappointed
Author's Note
CONTEST!!!!
It's UP!!!
Chapter Thrity-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Final Chapter
One Last Note...
Heyoooo!
You Weren't Expecting This

Chapter Thirty-Six

3.1K 111 304
By SincerelyLeah

~Viewer Discretion Advised, Abuse And Tortuous Acts~ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Thirty-Six: Where You Came From Doesn't Mean Shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's P.o.V 

My head.... It hurts... 

Pain. 

All I feel is pain, especially in the back of my head... 

I can't see, I'm blindfolded, I can't move, I'm tied down. 

Where am I? Why is this happening to me? I want Mark... 

I let out a weak cough, my throat dry and raspy as I tried to figure out where I am. I remember getting hit in the head by someone on the street and then I passed out. That's all... I tried to hear for anything that would give me more detail about the place. All I heard was dripping water, maybe from a pipe? I also heard soft groaning and whimpers. I was scared out my mind, that was until I heard footsteps come downstairs, rather heavy ones. 

"Tsk~ Tsk~ Tsk~ What a shame, honestly." I could hear a rather familiar accent say, "I'm going to make you pay~" he continued to growl out, "You don't deserve him~" him? Who's him? Mark? "You! You never deserved him! Just because you went through some shit through your life, doesn't mean he should be yours! It's not fair!" the voice yelled, you can hear the anger lingering in his voice. 

"I was suppose to have him! Not you! Not fucking you," I could feel him right next to me, I was trembling with fear. His voice got deep and rough, 

"Or that fucking brit.~" 

Mark's P.o.V 

I called Jack for the hundredth time today, I wanted to apologize, I knew I shouldn't have pushed him, I shouldn't had forced him... He wouldn't pick up any of my calls or reply to any of my texts. I wanted to go and see him, hug him, kiss him, tell him I'm sorry but I didn't want to push myself on him. Jack deserves his space... There was a knock on my door, I peeked my head up, a small hmm, coming from me as I got up to open my door. 

There stood my mom, without a word she beckoned me to follow her downstairs. I saw Ms. McLoughlin there, she was crying, shaking actually. "Mark?" my mom's voice trailed, "Where is Sean?" her question caught me off guard, "I-I don-don't know, I thought he was at home. We-we got into a fight this morning, we haven't spoken since lunch. Why? Is he okay?" Ms. McLoughlin bursted in tears, "H-He's missing!" she cried out, my mom went by her side to comfort her, "Now, now Susan, we don't know that..." "Wait, wait, wait. What's wrong with Jack? Where is he?" I asked, my eyes staring at the two. 

I began to become worried, he wouldn't do anything? No... That's not like Jack, not like him at all... I went upstairs, grabbing my coat and putting on my shoes. "Where are you going?" my mother asked, "I'm going to go and find my boyfriend." I told her before I left the house.

Jack's P.o.V 

He tore off my blindfold and there was... 

.

.

.

Ken?

"K-Ken? Wh-what? Wh-why are you doing this?!" I asked, struggling against the ropes. "Because!" he roared, slapping me across the face, "You took him! You and that fucking English mother fucker!" he yelled out. "Aaron? He's gone! He doesn't bother us anymore!" Ken snorted, "You really think your words had any type of affect on him? Do you think that you're that powerful? Do you even think that you could have stopped someone from taking Mark from you? Let me tell you Sean, you didn't do shit. I did it." he said as he turned my chair. 

I almost threw up at what I saw. 

Aaron. He was strapped down on a chair, bloody and bruised. He had needles inside him, he was twitching every now and then, he had blood stains on him. Ken chuckled, "He's barely alive." he commented, smiling to himself like he done something good. "And that's going to be you~" he purred, spinning the chair as the weak legs fell to the floor, making me bang my head. I groaned in pain, he kicked at my chair as he left upstairs, "I'll be back~" he growled out before disappearing to the upstairs. 

I let out a soft weep, crying as I wanted Mark.... I can't believe Ken would do something like this. Why? Why would he do something to me? To even Aaron.... God... Aaron looked horrible... He's slowly dying... 

And soon... 

That would be me.

~Short Time Skip~ 

He came back a few hours later, I was still lying on the ground. It was cold... I was cold... Ken scoffed at my appearance as he thankfully picked the chair up which dragged me along with it. Sitting me forward to face him. The barely lit room made the look in his eyes even more sinister, if that was possible. 

He slid over a metal table, filled with different appliances. "You know..." he started, picking something up as he examined it, "I saw that chocolates you had for Mark, the flowers and even the card," he said, his voice was angered by the last thing he listed. "How dare you? Why would you make him feel that bad? That would break his heart?! You should know Mark is sensitive when it comes to things he's done unintentionally! I mean, come on Jack! Do you hate him that much?!" he growled out, "He wanted me to tell him what happened! That is what happened! Would you rather me lie to MY boyfriend?!" the sudden rage spoke for me, making me instantly regret it as he picked up the same metal bat from before as he hit both my ankles with full force. I cried out in pain, my breath caught in my throat, therefore making the cry go silent. 

"HE'S NOT YOURS!" he yelled, throwing the bat to the side as he went to the metal plate. I was choking back sobs as my ankles hurt like hell, he had grabbed a small pair of scissors, taking my shirt and snipping it off. He then had a scalpel in his hand, giving me a crazed smile as he laughed. He sliced my skin with the metal tool as I whined loudly, making marks and fucking drawings out of my chest. Jabbing me with the scalpel if I moved or 'messed up his artwork'. 

I was whimpering and crying, the pain was unbelievable, it was by far the worst physical pain I ever received. The blade rode across my skin, breaking it as blood started to seep out, dripping down my chest and down to my stomach. Running down faster with the combined blood of another cut mark he would make. My head was tilted back, eyes squeezed shut, biting down on my lower lip as I let out whines and squeaks of pain.

Tears ran down my face, it then stopped. He had backed away, admiring what he was able to do to me already. He chuckle to himself, placing the scalpel down, he turned back to me. "Look at you... I thought you could handle more... Pathetic." he spat as he threw me back, the chair falling backwards, I felt him take off my shoes and socks, throwing them away as he took the hem of my foot and raised it, I then felt a hard smack on my foot. Making me cry out loudly, he did this again and again, and again.... My feet was so red as tears ran down my eyes. What I made out to be a whip, he kept on hitting me with it. All his anger being lashed out on my feet. 

He finally pulled me back up, wincing as he did, my feet were bleeding and they hurt like all hell... I was hurting all over, the cuts still sting, I couldn't feel my ankles and my feet are burning. My face was stained with dried tears as I looked away from him. I couldn't see him anymore. A person I used to call my friend, did this to me. 

As if God answered my prayers, the doorbell rang, I quickly started to scream out help. Which only gave me a breathtaking punch to the jaw, "Shut up!" he growled out, he then turned away for a second, he then appeared with... With a needle.... No... No.. No please... Please no... 

"Don't worry~" he cooed as he picked up the bottle, taking the contents out the bottle and into the needle as he looked up at me, wrapping his belt around my arm, "No! No! No please, Ken! Ken please! Please don't d-do this! Ken, I-I don-don't want it! I-I'll be quiet! I-I swear!" he simply shushed me, my silent pleads as he stuck the needle into one of my veins.  Instantly everything went limp as I couldn't feel anything but numbness. My eyes drooped close as I laid back, the drug quickly working its way through my bloodstream. He smiled as he patted my back, the ringing got more and more intense as he jogged upstairs. 

I heard the door slam shut and locked as shuffling was heard, I tried my hardest to make any kind of sound. Anything. A whimper, a cry, a squeak. Nothing. It was all mumbles. 

I was so close to just closing my eyes, so close to just forgetting it all, so close to peace, when I heard Ken say, 

"Hey Mark! Come in buddy!" 

Tears ran down my eyes as I was able to cry out a soft,

 "M-Mark..." 

A/N !I do not condone this!

Anyways! It was Ken! How does that make you feel? Mwahaha. 

Oh, and I'm sorry for the drug abuse and the other acts of violence towards our smol cinnamon roll. But it would happen more during these last chapters. 

Sorry again guys, not for the plot twist but for the actions that come with it. :P 

Lots of love! 

~Leah Out 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

874 42 15
NOTE: This is my 3rd attempt at a Septiplier story so hopefully it goes well! Jacksepticeye, or Sean McLoughlin, lives on his own in Ireland in his a...
313K 11.8K 74
Jacksepticeye: I saw your latest video Jacksepticeye: I'm still so sorry Jacksepticeye: I'm glad you found someone new. Jacksepticeye: I'm glad you'...
1.6K 43 10
Seán William McLoughlin is moving to America for college, and just like the rest of his life, nothing goes as expected. He should have known better w...
81.6K 2K 27
Contains vivid descriptions of suicidal thoughts and depression just for a warning. What will happen when a depression ridden Sean falls in love with...