Bloodline Series Book 2: What...

Par KT_Henriksen01

Ten years has passed since the wedding of Oliver Queen and Felicity Smoak, but life is anything but perfect... Plus

Chapter 1- Rey Queen
Chapter 2- Robert Queen
Chapter 3- Oliver Queen
Chapter 4- He what?!
Chapter 5- I'm Trying
Chapter 6- What Have I Done?
Chapter 7- Run Away
Chapter 8- She What?!
Chapter 9- The Trial
Chapter 10- Truth
Chapter 11- Beck
Chapter 12- Close
Chapter 13- Distance
Chapter 14- Meeting
Chapter 15- I Have a Son
Chapter 16-Dinner
Chapter 17- School and the Shrink
Chapter 18- Rosy
Chapter 19- Relax
Chapter 20- Plane Rides
Chapter 22- Understand?
Chapter 23- Sara
Chapter 24- Ghosts
Chapter 25- Time
Chapter 26-Forward
Chapter 27- Sick
Chapter 28- A Match?
Chapter 29- Hope
Chapter 30- Night
Chapter 31-Surgery
Chapter 32- Storms Coming
Chapter 33- Life (Mary Thompson^^)
Chapter 34- Ben Allen
Chapter 35-Summer
Chapter 36- The Lawyer
Chapter 37- In Session
Chapter 38- Vacation?
Chapter 39- Discussions
Chapter 40- Metropolis
Chapter 41- The Push
Chapter 42- Home
Chapter 43- Wedding
Chapter 44- The Vows
Chapter 45- Reception
Chapter 46- The Ring
Chapter 47- The Surprise
Chapter 48- Bonding
Chapter 49-Ryan Beck Queen
Epilouge
AUTHORS NOTE
AUTHORS NOTE- IMPORTANT

Chapter 21- Mom

977 41 4
Par KT_Henriksen01

Felicity's POV
As Oliver walks through the front doors with Rey, I stay behind outside.

I haven't been able to stop smiling since I saw them again, and it will probably get bigger as I see my other two children.

They open the door and I walk through, hearing people scream all at once.

In front of me stands my mother, my mother in law, Thea, Roy, Robbie, and my little Rosy.

"Oh my god! Felicity!" Thea and my mother pull me into a hug, relief washing over me. I'm home, and they're glad to see me.

When they finally release me, Rose comes running over. I lift her into my arms, placing kisses all over her chubby little face.

"Mommy missed you so much princess...!" I finally glance at my son, and see the hurt across his face.

"Robbie...?"

"Why would you do this to us?!"

With that he runs from the room, just like he did eight months ago.
Everyone's faces become grim, the smiles fading away.

"Don't worry mom... He'll come around. It's just been hard, for all of us."

"I know... Thank you Rey." We all begin to head to another room, until Oliver pulls me back.

"Felicity, there are two more people who want to see you."

"There are?" He nods his head before leading me into another room.

I stop in my tracks as I see Ray standing there with a young man. They look alike, almost like father and son.

"Felicity." I walk forward and hug Ray. Even after what he did to me when I was fifteen, I was able to forgive him, with Oliver's help.

"For someone who died, you look pretty good."

"Thanks." I pull away and look at the handsome man, who looks like he's about to break into tears.

"Felicity this is Beck. Our son..." I look between the two, finally realizing what they mean.

"Hi..." This isn't possible... My son died twenty five years ago... I feel Oliver pull me into his arms as tears of joy flood down my cheeks.

I manage to calm down, and I pull Beck into my arms.

"You're alive..."

"So are you." I pull away cupping his cheeks.

"I have thought about you every single day since the moment I lost you." I stand there, still trying to figure out how he could be alive, but extremely thankful.

For years I had wondered what could've happened differently so that I could've spent more time with him.
What I was willing to give up to spend one more minute with my son.

Now none of that mattered though, because he was standing here right in front of me. I didn't have to give up anything. My son got brought back to me all on his own.

I may not have been able to watch him grow up, but now I was going to be able to get to know him. I could try to make up for the time we had lost.

"Welcome home Felicity..."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

16.3K 379 73
After Oliver died during Crisis, it was the last straw for Sara. All of her closest friends and family were now dead. She makes a decision in which s...
31.6K 1K 18
"I was only falling in love" 50% mine | 50% alittleimagine Discontinued on tumblr.
1.1M 35.5K 30
❝ But, as they say, these violent delights have violent ends, and our story is the goriest of them all.❞ |season 1| |formerly known as Miss Me?| BOO...
88.8K 2K 32
Oliver Queen didn't spend five years on an island alone. He spent five years on an island with Rebecca Carson. She started as a sweet, innocent d...