Pop Princess (OHSHC x Reader)

By SkylanThuwolfe

(Y/n) is a famous pop star who goes be the name of (stage name). She performs with heavy makeup and bright wi... More

Chapter One: A New Life
A/N
Chapter Two: The First Day
Chapter Three: Secrets
Chapter Four: An Interesting Discovery
Chapter Five: Cosplay!
A/N 2
Chapter Six: A Bad Bet
Chapter Seven: From Bad to Worse (and Then Kind of Okay)
Chapter Eight: Twister
Chapter Nine: Big Mistake
A/N 3
A/N 4
Chapter Ten: Busted
A/N 5
A/N No. WowThereSureAreALotOfThese
Chapter Eleven: Sweet Innocence
Chapter Twelve: Shadows and Blue Eyes
Important (Not an Update)

Prologue

16.6K 388 134
By SkylanThuwolfe

"Thank you, San Francisco! And goodnight!" I panted as I finished my last song. I headed off to the dressing room to take off my stage costume. After lounging around for a little bit, I decided to leave the dressing room. I braced myself for the wave of fans that would undoubtedly tackle me as I opened the door, only to be met with groans of disappointment. That's right! They wouldn't recognize me without all of the makeup! That's a relief.

"Hey, where's s/n?" one angry fan asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry but I don't think she's taking any more visitors." I cringed, expecting to be attacked. The crowd groaned once again before grumbling angrily and trudging away. Upon seeing this, I relaxed and skipped away to the tour bus to head to the next stop. Once we took off, my manager, I always forget his name, walked up to me.

"Listen, (y/n), after this show, (s/n) is going to have to go on hiatus-"

"What!? But why?" I cut him off.

"If you would be patient, you would know. As I was saying, you'll have to go on hiatus so you can finish your education. It's obvious that this whole 'learning on the road' thing isn't working."

"But-"

"No 'buts,' (y/n). There are already arrangements for your schooling at a prestigious school in Japan. You should be glad we didn't just toss you into public school."

"Yes, sir..." That explained why my tutor had me learning Japanese. But still, I don't want to go on hiatus! I l love my job! Hoping to get my mind off the news, I settled down and tried to take a nap before we arrived at the airport.

~~~*A/N*~~~

Hey, guys! This is my first X Reader, so please let me know what you think and if I should continue! If you happen to have any tips or suggestions, I'd be happy to listen. Anyway, enjoy this short little chapter until my next upload!

-EDIT-

Hahahahaha! Suffer the wrath of my terrible chapter image! Seriously, though, I'll try to get a better one soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 557 32
You are the Princess of Denmark. Having been homeschooled all your life, your parents finally agreed to let you attend a high school with other stude...
354K 8K 33
You got transferred from a public school to a private school (Ouran). You then find yourself getting fought over by a bunch of cute boys.
28.9K 983 34
As you all know that Ouran Academy is a school for the rich and beautiful. Unless you are like Haruhi who is an intelligent, crossdressing commoner...
42.6K 1.1K 19
( Yes i know i put Taiga's picture cause that's what you will look like and i changed the story but i like it that way ok?!)(Y/N) is a princess that...