A slave's messed up life (Les...

Par OGZelink

This is Laura's story of how she came from a poor family, taken to the slave market and sold to a coven of ro... Plus

A slave's messed up life Girlxgirl
chapter two
chapter three
Chapter Four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
chapter thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #lol

Chapter Ten

3.6K 79 8
Par OGZelink

Chapter ten.

"What? Wait wait? Your Majesty, I would nev-" Taylor was cut short by Emma speaking, "I heard you whisper to my mate 'babe', do not make me think I am hearing things. I heard what you called my mate and I will not have anyone calling my mate it again, understood ?" Emma said in a very strict tone jealously lacing her voice. Her eyes were full of rage.

"We are dating, you may be queen but that doesn't mean you can go about my personal business! You can't do wha-" Taylor was silenced by Emma slapping her across her face. Taylor held her throbbing cheek while glaring daggers at her queen.

"She is my business. She is my slave, my mate! You may not like it but your in my kingdom so learn your place and stop trying to be brave in front of your 'girlfriend'. Understand this Taylor I am queen, I can do anything I want so either you listen or you end up with a worse fate than Amelia." The queen spit out disgusted at the slave that stood before her.

"Yes I understand, I won't disobey you again." Taylor replied smirking with a hint of sarcasm in her voice, she bowed and put her head down and left the room knowing she would be thrown out soon. Alex looked back and forth between Taylor and Emma and saw flashes of rage in her mistresses dark eyes.

"Mistress, are you alright?" Alex asked meekly catching Emma's attention back from the doorway, Emma gazed at her love and Alex instantly felt comfortable but at the same time uneasy because of what just happened between her girlfriend and her mate.

"Yes I'm fine, I just get a bit worked up sometimes, I think we need to talk as I still have to explain a few things to you. Sam could you tell David to come in and give her an injection so she can go please." Emma explained and smiled at her friend, Sam disappeared out the doorway to find David talking with another patient.

Alex was now fully sitting up and looking right back into her mistresses eyes, she grinned, 'I can't do this'. Alex thought to herself, she didn't want to hurt either of them. Emma rubbed her forehead trying to calm herself down and took a shaky breath.

"I will explain everything later when your out of here." Emma said calmly, she was still trying to get over somebody calling her mate 'babe'. Vampires are very protective of their belongings and Emma was pissed because Taylor practically tried to take her mate, half of her own heart. Alex looked at Emma curiously wondering what she was talking about being her mate, 'I don't remember mating with her, I'm pretty sure I would remember.' Alex thought to her wolf, 'Neither do I but we'll soon find out what happened,' her wolf replied.

Alex simply nodded her head then yawned, Sam returned with David, "Have you had anything to eat before your last injection?" David asked politely. Alex shook her head for a no, "When you get into your room have something to eat it will boost your energy more. With your results you should be walking in a few days if not sooner." David explained while injecting the final needle for that night.

Emma held onto Alex's arms easing her out of the bed so she doesn't hurt herself. Alex and her mistress giggled at each other for no reason, they were both just relieved to get out of the hospital wing. Emma smiled at her mate as she put Alex's arm over her shoulder and her own arm around her mid waist to help her walk without hurting her back.

They both stepped forward but Alex yelped a little at the pain, she scrunched up her face to endure the pain and continued hissing at the pain. Emma paddled out of the wing and waved Todd inside. "Todd can you bring Alex up to her room she cannot walk and she requires you to carry her." Emma informed. Sam brought the soup and Emma walked along side Alex in case she fell over.

They made it to the main hall and Alex was getting used to the pain even though she wasn't walking it was still sore. Sam gave the soup to Emma and departed into the kitchen, Todd climbed the stairs with Alex in his arms bridal style, Todd was very muscular. About half-way up the steps he stared down at Alex grinning, his little goatee making him a bit more handsome. Emma noticed Todd secretly flirting with her girl and so hissed at him causing him to look at her confused.

"Do not try and flirt with my slave, got it?" Emma said harshly emphasizing 'got it'. "You know what happens to slaves that disobey me."

Todd nodded too afraid of her. He knew she had a temper and if someone disobeyed her that's when it would get ugly. He knew it too well, his twin sister Amelia tried to escape, obviously Todd knew she was doing it and helped her plan the route and how to do it, but unfortunately she was caught and as punishment, she starved for two weeks and Todd was beaten and had to witness his twin have her whipped in front of him then sold to a rich vampire coven.

He hated the queen ever since, she was a cruel bitch when she wanted to be, he lowered is head and continued tracking up the remaining steps. "I'll take her from here you may depart." Emma said coldly, Todd set Alex down gently in front of a stone pillar.

Emma walked over to her and watched as Todd disappeared out of sight. The queen scanned the hall making sure no one was around before kicking off her heels and lifting Alex bridal style, she made it look like carrying Alex was like carrying a little rock. Alex was deep red with embarrassment, she didn't like feeling that she couldn't do anything.

Emma gazed down smiling a small smile still wary about carrying her slave - mate like a baby. 'Oh God, what will Jacqueline, and Eve and my cousins have to say about me carrying my werewolf mate? They'd be disgraced.' With that thought in mind Emma quickened her pace careful not to hurt Alex.

"Are you ok like this ?" Emma asked worried in case she was hurting her. Alex nodded and half-heartedly smiled still unsure by the temper she has witnessed from her loving mistress. "Mistress? Why did you just yell at Todd? He did nothing wrong." Alex asked lowly not wanting to be shouted at herself. Emma stopped walking a frown appearing on her lips, "I have little moments where I just explode and I thought he was trying to flirt with you." Emma admitted with her head down feeling guilty. Alex understood that if she was her mate, seeing her with Taylor or anyone else must have been hurtful for her. Alex didn't understand how her mistress could be her mate because she wasn't a werewolf, she would know by her scent.

Alex seen that her mistress was still feeling guilty so she tried to cheer her up by cuddling into her as close as she could, Alex peaked up to see a smirk across her mistresses face. They finally reached Alex's room, Emma opened the door and carried Alex inside and set her on her bed.

Alex moved to a more comfortable position while Emma sat down on the bed next to her, she faced Alex and smirked. She knew she would have to tell Alex about her claiming her as her mate.

"Miss can I ask you some questions? I'm really curious and can't figure out the answers myself," Alex asked, Emma nodded and relaxed knowing what she would ask her. Alex fiddled with her hands while looking down at them nervous. She mumbled something Emma couldn't make out.

"Speak up I didn't hear that." Emma said.

"Why did you choose me at the market?" Alex spoke meekly, she wanted to know why her mistress chose her instead of someone that has been there ages and was more obedient. She wondered while she was in the hospital if it was because they were 'mates'. Emma surprised by the question rubbed her neck and waited for a moment to find the right words.

"Well I think it's because we're mates, I know we only found out but we were destined to find each other eventually, I was drawn to your cell." Alex nodded and said ok, she then came up with another question.

"Why didn't you say anything about being us being mates earlier before I was in the hospital wing? How long have you known?" Alex asked.

Again Emma waited a few minutes before replying to her mate. "Do you remember me telling you to go asleep while you were a wolf and I bit into you? I drained all of the poison from your blood and I had also mated us since I was so sure I loved you and I know you felt something for me too. So I took the chance and saved you. And I'm sorry about snapping at your friends I'm very possessive and protective especially over you." Emma explained slowly not looking at Alex as the floor boards seemed more interesting.

Alex looked surprised that she hadn't realized that her mistress had liked her in such a romantic way. Yeah she thought she was hot and would be lucky to go out with her but she never thought she would actually get the chance. 'I can't go out with Taylor now especially when I've found my mate,' Alex thought to herself, 'I know we can break it off when we next see her, tell her that we can still be friends though.' Alex's wolf replied.

Alex stared at her mistress seeing that she was embarrassed staring at the floor. Alex scooted closer to Emma and put her arms around her even though she was in agonizing pain. She rested her head on Emma's shoulder hoping that she has comforted her a bit.

"Thank you for saving me and mating us, I know I should of told you about Taylor and me but I will break it off when I see her if you want. You don't need to feel embarrassed miss, please look at me." Alex cooed in Emma's ear.

Emma looked up at Alex getting lost in her eyes they both leaned in not taking their eyes off of each other letting their lips meet. Emma's mind buzzed with excitement and joy, Alex's wolf was being a pervert but Alex herself completely loved and enjoyed it but couldn't help feeling bad for Taylor. They both knew that second they were meant to be.

Alex left her lips planted on her mistresses for a blissful moment of happiness before removing them smiling shyly. They both grinned at each other giggling slightly. Emma realized that it was very late at night and Alex would be getting tired so she pulled back the blankets of the bed to help get her slave ready to sleep. "Woah! Ok I know we're really into each other but I'm not up for that yet, wait until I'm completely ready and then you won't be sorry for the wait." Alex rushed grinning at the last part knowing that someday she would have to live up to that promise. Emma giggled shaking her head at her slave's goofiness.

The queen chuckled helping her slave into bed. "I was just pulling the covers back so its easier for you to get into the bed but I'll keep that offer open for when you are ready." Emma giggled as she winked during the last few words.

Alex smiled shyly putting her head down grinning, after Emma helped Alex wobble into the bed and pulled the covers over her she bent down and gently kissed her forehead and brushed some of her hair behind her ear.

"I'll see you tomorrow sleep well, we can talk more tomorrow." Emma cooed walking over setting the soup beside Alex's bedside in case she wants to eat it.

Emma walked out the door continuing to her own room yawning. She inspected the portraits of her ancestors while she walked. Approaching her own room she heard footsteps following behind her, she turned around to check who it was. She was caught by the throat and held against the wall.

"What do you want Taylor?" Emma choked out surprised that a slave would be brave enough to take on a royal. Taylor smiled wickedly glaring daggers at the queen. "You took away my freedom, my friends, my girlfriend! And you expect me to still respect you? Your at the end of your reign." Taylor spat grinning while Todd and three other slaves came up behind Taylor.

"Todd get her off of me before she regrets trying anything." Emma stated firmly fury in her voice and her eyes turned red. Todd smirked too as did the other slaves. Todd just shook his head and pulled out a sack and needles.  

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

58.8K 4K 31
Mckayla has experienced more than enough turmoil against her and her pack. After being turned into a hybrid and made Alpha she has to face another or...
280K 13K 36
Val expected to have a relaxing vacation in Yosemite National Park with beautiful women as her course meal. What she got was two different Werewolf p...
2.1M 69.8K 20
Vivian Williams is a werewolf, but what she didn't expect was her mate to be a girl. Find out what happens with these troubled two. Will Vivian's pa...
872 99 24
They don't call him Jackpot for nothing. At seventeen, Jack was attacked by a werewolf, but vampires saved his life. When he grew tired of a life wit...