Nightmares or Visions?

By Brandy2011

Susie was just your average everyday girl when she first started having night terrors....but what will happen... More

Nightmares or Visions?
Dylan Hall
Sebastian
The party
Another vision
Megan-Pookies story
Reana's story
The truth comes out
What could possibly happen next....
The big announcement!
Daisy's POV
A new beginning
My boyfriend's a vampire?
Sebastian's story
Darla's POV
The morning after
And then there was Lonna
And down she goes
Gift or pain in the butt
Darla the demon
Lyza and Darla
Friends or minions
Dimitri and Reana
And so it begins
A good plan or a trap
Daisy strikes again
Pookie's POV
Never a dull moment
The love we make
The morning after
Birthday dinner
A surprise awaits
Lyza remembers
Another gift comes to light
And the fight begins
Innocent blood spilled
Daisy's and Reana's POV
The plan
Bodies will fall
No other choice

Reana's escape

1.7K 10 5
By Brandy2011

   Lonna and I decided that total privacy could only be found up in my room.  There needed to be absolute silence for us to be able to concentrate.  If we were going to find my mother then it would take both of us. 

   Downstairs Lyza and Darla had both woke up and were raising hell, trying to get out of their ropes.  Somehow Lyza had gotten her handkerchief off her mouth earlier which was quickly resolved.  But not until she had already made me very upset by talking about my mother.  I will show her that she is wrong!  Once we find my mother and bring her here, we can figure out how the reverse whatever it is that Daisy has done to my friends.

   Lonna and I set in the floor and join hands.  "Close your eyes Susie.  Picture the room you have seen your mother in before.  Think of any smells you may have experienced.  Concentrate, block everything else out of your mind."  I listen to Lonna talking and her voice begins to fade.

   "Hello Susie, it's so nice to see you again," my mother says with a smile on her face.  She looked so beautiful.   "Am I dreaming?, I ask my mother.  "In a sense you are.  You see, you have meditated yourself into my dream.  Very good job by the way!  You've come  far with your gifts dear child."  My mother opens her arms to me.  This is the first time I've ever hugged her and all I can think about was how good she smells, like rose peddles and lavender.  "I'm not sure how long Lonna and I can keep this dream going so I need you to tell me where you are.  We will come rescue you.  You know that Dimitri wants you to come live with us."  My mother put her hand to her heart and sat down on the foot of the bed.  "Dimitri stills remembers me after all these years?  He talked about me to you?"  She blushes slightly then smiles a sweet smile.  "I'm not sure if I'm ready.  What if I can't make it on the outside?  I've been here for alittle under sixteen years Susie, alot has changed out in the world."  I sit beside my mother and take her hand in mine.  "You won't be alone mom.  You will have me and my friends.  They are my family now and they will be yours as well.  Plus, you will have Dimitri.  He really cares alot for you."  I see a tear roll down her cheek and my heart breaks.  "I'm not sure exactly where this place is Susie.  All I know is that it's called Grey Garden's Rehabilitation Center."  And with that my mother faded away and I was back in my room sitting in front of Lonna, which had an awfully big smile on her face.

   "What are you smiling at?,"  I say, a bit confused.  "Reana is very beautiful.  I saw everything that you did.  I know where your mother is now.  It's quite amazing how young Reana looks, she looks just like you.  Since we were holding hands I was also able to see alittle into your future with her.  You are going to be very happy.  The void that you've felt your whole life will finally be filled,"  Lonna says then hugs me.  "You have no idea how glad I am to hear you say that," I say. 

   We got to our feet and heading downstairs.  Sebastian and Dimitri are at the kitchen table drinking something out of dark glasses.  I'm pretty sure it's blood but I don't dare ask.  They are vampires and if they want to keep up their strength then drinking blood is a necessity.  I'm just glad that they're not like Daisy.  She kills for food while Dimitri and Sebastian get their blood from an actual blood bank.   

  I could only laugh when I notice that Pookie is trying everything she can to get Lyza and Darla to eat some of the eggs she has just cooked for them.  "You have to eat or you'll starve to death," she says as Lyza spits out the eggs.  "Give it up Pookie.  If they don't want to eat then let them set there hungry," I say then go to the livingroom.  Lonna goes to the kitchen and tell the guys to come to the livingroom for the news about my mother. 

   Everyone sat around me listening as I told them about how I was able to meditate myself into my mothers dream.  Noone said anything until I was done.  The first one to speak was Eithan, "Let's go, what are we waiting for?"  He's always up for anything, dangerous or not.  Dimitri stands beside Eithan and says, "We should go tonight.  We can not leave the girls here unattended so I think it would be best for Pookie and Lonna to stay behind."  Lonna didn't seem at all bothered by Dimitri's suggestion but Pookie was another story.  "Why can't I go?  I can help Reana escape," she says with a disappointed look on her face.  "Of course you could be of help but we need you here," Dimitri said.  "Fine, but I want Susie to keep me informed on every detail.  All you have to do Susie is think about me and what you want to tell me and I will hear you."  Pookie looks at Susie waiting for a response when Lyza starts laughing.

  "You really think it's a good idea to leave dumb and dumber here alone with us," Lyza says.  How did she keep getting her handkerchief off?  "Don't worry about her Pookie," Sebastian says," she's just trying to see how far she can push before someone snaps."  I had to admit, much more of her laughing and looking at us with those black eyes, and I may be the one who snaps.

   We all ate lunch then started descussing our stradegy.  Dimitri ended up knowing exactly where the Rehabilitation Center was located once Lonna described it to him. We decided that the best way to rescue my mother was to wait until dark then try to sneak past  security to her room.  If that didn't work then Sebastian and Dimitri  said that there was another way.  "Neither one of us like to use mind control but it is something that we can do.  All vampires have the power to glamour people.  We can change  their  thoughts by simply looking them in the eyes.  A person's thoughts and actions should be their own so we only use glamour when there's no other option." 

   I was beyond nervous!  I mean, sure I've seen my mother a few times in our dreams but now she was going to actually be here.  What will she be like when she's finally free to come and go as she pleases?  She said that she's afraid she couldn't make it on the outside.  What if we're making a mistake by rescuing her?

  Pookie put her hand on my shoulder.  "It's going to be okay.  Stop worrying so much.  Your gonna finally have your mom back.  Be excited not nervous."  I look at Pookie, "You heard me huh?"  She laughs, "How could I not, your practically yelling in my head.  Your gonna be fine.  You guys will go rescue Reana and then we'll figure out how to change these girls back. "  We both look at the girls.  "I feel ya, I'm tired of them looking at me with those black eyes."  Lyza and Darla give us a dirty look causing us both to laugh.

   When it was finally time to go I was more nervous then ever.  We all got dressed in our darkest clothes and met out front.  Eithan and Pookie said their goodbyes then we were off to Grey Gardens.  

   It took us about three hours to get there.  We hid Dimitri's car about a block away from the front gate.  Sebastian decided that we should split up, two on one side of the building and two on the other.  We would look for my mother's room and if we didn't find it on either side we would meet up in the back and search there.  Once we were close to the building I had a strong feeling that I knew exactly where my mother was.  I grab Sebastian by the hand and lead him to the window furthest from the front door.  There she sat, so beautiful.  She was brushing her hair and humming.  I tap on the window and she nearly fell of her chair. 

   "You found me," she says when she comes to the window.  There were bars on the windows so I had no idea what to do next.  As if reading my mind my mother stuck her hand through the bars and touched my face.  "You can move these bars sweety.  All you have to do is concentrate."  I took two steps back and closed my eyes.  By then Dimitri and Eithan had joined us at mothers window.  I felt my hands begin to burn and without thinking I took two steps forward, putting my hands on the bars.  The bars melted like butter.  My mother clapped her hands then climbed out the window.  She grabbed me and hugged me so tight I thought my head would pop off.  "It's so good to see you in person.  I have missed you so much."  "We must go," Eithan said.  We all started running towards where we left the car when I was stopped dead in my tracks.

   "Look out behind you!"  I put my hands to my ears, the screaming was so loud.  It was Pookie, something was wrong.  I drop to my knees and everyone surrounds me.  "She's out of her ropes, look out!"  Pookie was yelling and there was nothing I could do to help her. 

   Sebastian pulls me up on my feet.  "What is it?  What's happening?"  I take my hands off my ears.  "It's Pookie, there's something wrong.  I think the girls are loose."  We all run as fast as we can to the car.  Dimitri peels out leaving a trail of gravel behind us.  We had three hours before we would reach the house, there had to be something I could do. 

  Sitting in the back seat between my mother and Sebastian I close my eyes and try to listen for Pookie.  With this being the first time I actually heard her, I had no idea how to tune in to her.  Just then I hear her pleading.  "Please Lyza don't!"  I concentrate harder then just like the dreams with my mother I began to see whats happening.  This time it was like I was watching through Pookies eyes.

  Pookie was tied up where Lyza use to be and Lonna was laying on the ground beside her.  I couldn't tell if she was alive or not.  Lyza was standing in front of Pookie holding Darla from behind.  "Please Lyza, she's your friend," Pookie pleads.  "She's weak, she's no friend of mine!" And with that Lyza snaps Darla's neck. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  I just wanna say thank you SO much to all of my fans that read and comment on all my chapters...You guys are AWESOME!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

934K 24.7K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...