Darla the demon

Darla's POV

   I can't believe Daisy left me to fend for myself with these morons.  I must have been completely blind to ever have thought they were my friends.  How the hell does this group even stand each other?  Here you've got a witch, two vampires, a physic, and who knows what the hell Pookie and Susie are becoming.  I think this whole 'soul mate' thing is something they've just made up.  No one is that gifted at their age.  They all think they're SO smart!  HaHa, they're idiots!  They don't even realize that I'm not 'at all' the girl I use to be...NO WAY!  I hate every last one of them and I think it's high time to call in Daisy so we can be done with this and I can get the hell out of here.  No one seemed to notice that I slipped away at dinner....it's not like they pay any attention to me anyway.  Everyone's too worried about their precious Susie.

   I go upstairs and grab the phone Daisy gave me back at school and slip out the front door.  Everyone was just finishing up dinner.  They're all so damn clueless!  I hide behind a tree to call Daisy.  One ring, two, then she picks up.  "What have you found out for me?  And this better be good, I was in the middle of feeding off of two of your old classmates...so tasty.," Daisy says in a bored voice.  "Susie's gifts are coming to light and getting stronger faster then we anticipated.  These people are driving me insane, we need to just kill them all and get it over with," I say alittle too loudly.  "Patience my little demon, just alittle more time and we will strike when they least expect it," Daisy says.

   I was just about to say something when I hear Susie's annoying voice.  "Where did you get a phone Darla and who are you talking to?" 

                                                          Susie's POV

   I couldn't believe what I was seeing.  Why were Darla's eyes black like Daisy's?  How was that even possible?  Before I could say another word to her, Darla threw me against the wall.  "WTF Darla, what's wrong with you?" I say while rubbing the back of my head, "Let's talk about this."  Darla looks at me with an evil smirk on her face.  Her eye's were pure evil, this couldn't be happening.  She puts both hands out in front of her, motioning me to come closer.  "Come on Susie, show me what you got."  Darla charges towards me at full force and this time I dodge her.  She catches herself just before slamming against the wall she had just thrown me against.

   I'm my mind I yell at Pookie..."Get your ass out here, somethings wrong with Darla."  Again, Darla charges after me but  this time I'm not fast enough getting out of her way.  She slams me hard against the tree pinning me there by my shoulders.  "You don't seem so tough now do you Susie?  Where's this magic light everyone's been bragging about?  I knew you were weak." 

   I close my eyes and concentrate.  My hands begin to tingle but only slightly.  I visualize myself pushing Darla away from me and holding her against the wall.  I open my eyes looking straight into hers.  "I'll show you weak," I shout.  Then just like before with Eithan, I send Darla flying.  She hits the wall so hard that she spits out blood.  I hold my arm extended outward towards her and the tingling gets stronger as my anger grows. As my hand moves upward, so does Darla.  I have her pinned half way up the wall when Pookie runs outside followed by Eithan and Lonna. 

   They all stopped dead in their tracks when they saw the scene playing out before them.  Lonna moved to my side.  "You'll kill her if your not careful Susie.  We need to question her, find out how she got this way.  Your friend Lyza will be back from her trip later on this evening and we can have her to control Darla's mood while we get the answers we need." (Lyza had left a few days before to go to Dillan Hall and make sure the spell she had put on the faculty was still working)  I felt my anger calming alittle while I lower Darla to the ground.  As soon as her feet touched the ground Eithan grabbed her and held both her hands behind her back.  Surprisingly, she didn't try to fight him off and I noticed that her eyes were no longer black.  "You won't get anything out of me, try all you want," Darla says with a smirk on her face. 

   We took her inside and tied her to a chair in the dining room.  Soon after, Dimitri and Sebastian came it with understandably confused looks on their faces.  I explained everything that happened and told them that I thought Daisy had something to do with it because of how Darla's eyes turned black like hers.  They both agreed with me and we all decided that as soon as Lyza was back we would question Darla.

  Just then Darla jumps up free from the rope and tries running for the door.  Sebastain grabs her from behind.  "Where you think your going?,"  he says as he leads her back to the chair.  He ties her back up and this time makes sure there was no getting out of it.  So much for thinking this would be easy! 

   Darla  was such a sweet girl before, there's no way I'm letting Daisy turn her pure evil like she is.  Hopefully we can figure out a way to help her.  I would hate to think of Darla as my enemy and there's no way in hell  I'm letting Daisy get to anymore of my friends.  NO WAY!