Lyza and Darla

Darla wasn't answering any of our questions.  Every time we would ask her things like, "Where did Daisy get to you, or what does she have planned," she would just grin at us with the evil grin she had.  Every once in a while if anyone got close enough to her she would try kicking at them or even biting.  Most of the time she even kept her eyes black like Daisy's.  I hate that this is happening!  Daisy wasn't suppose to get to any of my friends.  What were we suppose to do now?  There had to be a way to help Darla get back to the way she use to be.

   Shortly after seven, Lyza came home.  We were all glad to see her, not only because she had been gone for nearly a week but because now we could have her control Darla's mood while we questioned her.  Maybe now we could get some answers.

    Lyza was shocked to say the least to come in and see Darla tied to a chair.  We explained to her what all happened and that we needed her to help us.  Of course Lyza agreed and we began questioning Darla again, only this time Lyza placed her hand on her shoulder and controlled her mood for us. 

   As soon as Lyza started chanting her spell, Darla's eyes turned back to the pretty shade of blue they normally were and her evil smirk faded into a straight face.  "Now you may ask your questions," Lyza said when her chanting stopped.

   "Where did Daisy get to you?," I ask, "What did she do to you?"  Darla smiles and says, "That night at the party when I went for a walk, of course none of you even noticed I was gone.  You people never cared about me, not like Daisy does.  And why do you care what she did to me?  All you need to know is that she made me better.  I'm no longer the odd ball with no gifts, no ma'am, I'm stronger and better then you'll ever be.  And once Daisy is through ripping all your pretty little heads off, she's going to make me even better.  I'll be unstoppable!" 

   I couldn't believe what I was hearing.  Of course we care about Darla, so what if she didn't have the gifts we possess.  "Darla, you are our friend.  Of course we care about you," Pookie says with a sad look on her face.  "Lyza, is there a way to reverse what Daisy has done to her?," Eithan asks.  "I'm not sure how or even if it's possible," Lyza says, clearly frustrated. 

  Sebastian was the next one to ask a question.  "What does Daisy plan to do next?  Why does she want Susie so bad?"  Darla laughed at this.  What was so funny?  Her laugh became more evil as her eyes turned pitch black.  "Lyza, what's happening?  Why is her mood not remaining calm anymore,"  Pookie asks, obviously nervous about the sudden change in Darla.  Lyza stepped back away from Darla, clearly as confused as the rest of us.

   The walls around us started to shake.  Pictures fell to the floor and shattered.  How was Darla doing this?  "I will kill you all, let me out of this chair NOW!"  The mirror behind us shattered sending shards of glass flying through the air.  Darla closed her eyes and started chanting words I've never heard before.  "To da ra rang a que- to da ra rang a que!"  Darla was yelling the words when all the sudden the ropes holding her started to smoke and fell to the ground.

   Pookie was the first to get hit.  Darla sent her flying across the room.  She slammed against the wall and fell to the ground, knocked out cold.  Eithan grabbed towards Darla but was froze in place when Lyza stepped beside Darla, palms up she held Eithan right where he stood.  Lyza's eyes matched Darla's and together they laughed. 

   "Surprise surprise," Lyza says as she punches Eithan in the face knocking him to the ground. She jumps on top of him and begins choking him.  Sebastian grabs Lyza by the shoulders and throws her across the room.  Lonna and I were trying to distract Darla long enough for Dimitri to grab her from behind.  Lonna whispers, "Use your gift Susie, you can take both of them down.  Focus, find your center." 

  I look around not believing what I was seeing.  All hell had broken lose in a matter of minutes.  Pookie was still knocked out.  Sebastain was fighting with Lyza.  Eithan had finally gathered some composure and was trying to wake Pookie up.  While Dimitri was coming at Darla with a rope as Lonna kept her distracted by letting Darla take swings at her.  I'll have to admit, Lonna was fast at dodging her but this had to end now.

   I backed up a few steps and closed my eyes.  Both hands began to tingle so bad that it felt like they were on fire.  I raised them above my head, picturing Lyza and Darla flying across the room and hitting the wall hard.  I began to shake, I felt the rage inside me about to explode as I threw both hands out in front of me.

    I opened my eyes to see the brightest blue light imaginable.  Lyza and Darla hit the wall with a thud.  I held them there and just like before, I raised my hands sending them both half way up the wall.   They were both holding their throats, the force I was putting into holding them there was choking them. 

  Pookie runs to my side, "Your killing them, you have to let them down.  We can tie them up till we figure out a way to help them."  "They were going to kill us and still will if their givin the chance.  Why should I let them down at all?," I say with pure hate in my voice.  I've never been so enraged in all my life.  It was like I couldn't control it. 

   Lonna comes and stands beside me, "Your right Susie, they will try to kill us all if given the chance but look at them, they are your friends."  And with that my anger began to fade.  I slowly lower the girls to the ground being careful not the fully release them just yet. 

  Lyza and Darla were both gasping for air and coughing.  "You could've killed us you stupid bitch," Darla shouts.  "No, I'm not like Daisy.  We will find a way to reverse what she has done to both of you.  She will not win!"  I say as Sebastian and Eithan grabs the girls from behind.  We tied them both to a chair making sure they couldn't get lose.  Lonna told us to find something to tie around the girls mouths. " If they can't chant then they can't burn off the rope like Darla did before,"  Lonna says.

   Dimitri handed us two handkerchiefs.  Pookie tied on Darla's and I was just about to tie on Lyza's when I realized that her eyes were normal again.  "One thing I need to know," I say.  "What happened to you?  When was Daisy able to get to you?  You weren't this way all along were you?"  "One thing huh?" Lyza asks then laughs an evil laugh.  "Daisy was at the school feeding on a few of our old classmates.  I tried to stop her but she got to me first.  She's going to kill you Susie.  She won't stop till your all dead."  I had heard enough.  I put the handkerchief tight around her mouth.

   Daisy had gotten to yet another one of my friends.  She wants me dead huh?  She will not win, I will save my friends and kill her myself.  This is far from over...it has only just begun.