Always Loved You

By kristensimone7

Teyana Mumphord is a 24year old single "mother" (as she likes to call it ) to her 16 year old niece Zendaya... More

// When shit hits the fan .//
// When You Cant Help But Tell The Truth //
//When She Realizes Love Is Or It Aint. Thin Love isnt Love At All //
// When she realizes a bruise is a lesson, and each lesson makes us better //
//When she realizes A new baby is the beginning of new possibilities //
// When the thing that hurts most is seeing him happy with another girl//
//When love is not madness, it is not love.//
//The more they applaud the bigger your salary will be//
// when he's not sorry for hurting you , he's sorry he got caught //
// your daughter will outgrow ya lap, but she will never outgrow ya heart //
// when reality hits you //
// When she realizes sometimes things are just ment to be //
// when he realizes all that he is and hopes to be is because of her //
// when what she wants is his BIGGEST fear !//
//When he decides getting over his fear is better than losing her forever //
// Its now or nothing //
// new beginnings//
//telling someone the truth is a loving act//
// Things aint always what they seem //
//When Love is half of it //
// Things Aint Always What They Seem //
// You can bring a horse to the water but you cant make him drink it//
// We all need someone when we down , //
// Two wrongs dont make a right //
// New additions //
// blood is a bond in itself //
//Jealousy, Envy, &Greed//
Dreaming of a happiness
What You Allow Is What Will Continue
New Beginnings, Even When it Feels Like Your World is Ending.
To forgive is to set a prisoner free, and to realize that prisoner was YOU !
Realizing the truth
When the christmas spirit isnt there on christmas
//Realizing your in the wrong is one thing but admitting it is the challenge//
Always expect the unexpected
Its the little things that count
When the past sneaks up on you
When you realize some battles weren't meant to be fought alone .
//Thats what Family is for //
//Ultimatums //
// family is everything //
//Rats //
//Suprise 2x //
//Consequences//
//Mending Relationships //

Growth

2.1K 90 4
By kristensimone7

2 months later ...( February 1st)
Lauren P.O.V.

I was walking to my car heading to work when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach . I automatically looked down and given that fact I'm wearing a dress gave everything away. My water had broke and it was time .

I stood there for a few seconds in shock until another pain shot through my stomach . I quickly wobbled back into the house .

"BABYYYYYYY!!!!!!" I screamed my lungs out .

He came running down the stairs whippin sleep out his eyes almost tripping down the stairs .

" WASSUP !?"

"It's time " I cried holding my stomach . I screamed as another contraction came .

" SHT ! ight let me get the bag go wait in the car " he said climbing back up the stairs .

-------------
I've been laying in this bed for a good hour . They said they weren't gonna start till the contractions got closer . I had Jay call Teyanna and her and August came running .

" get the nurse " I said as I felt the pain getting more intense and happening more quickly . Jay walked out and into the hallway coming back with the actual Doctor .

"  looks like it's time to push " he smiled up at me .

                              -------------

Teyanna P.O.V.

I walked into the hospital room and Lauren was sitting up holding your new baby boy . I cheesed as I walked over to her bed.

" my little nephew is finally here " I cheesed

" T meet Prince Nathan Ellis " she smirked

" aweeeeee " I started squealing .

I stood there taking in the presence of a new born baby making me start rubbing my tummy . Me being 8 months pregnant I was soo ready to meet my baby girl .

" want to hold him ?" She asked me as I quickly nodded .

I slowly grabbed prince out of her hands . Swaying him back and forth in the arms . He was just so adorable . His eyes were closed but he was smiling at the that I kept kissing his little fingers .

"I'll tell you one things .... He is gonna have a head full of hair " I giggled .

Cause every one to laugh .

-----------------
next day ..

August P.O.V

" I can't wait for out baby to get here " I spoke up as I rubbed T's stomach as we laid in bed.

" me either " she cheesed .

It was true seeing Lauren's son had just given me baby fever all over again. My little Nori was getting to grown for me . Just yesterday she sit want me to help her pack her lunch or tie her shoes .

" I've been thinking of names " I said looked up at Her as I laid my chin on her chest.

" really ? " she asked shocked . " I wanna hear"

" ight so first I was thinking Zya Aliyah Alsina or Aliyah Malia Alsina "

" aweeeeee they are actually cute " she laughed

I looked at her like she was crazy. " what you mean by ACTUALLY? i know how to pick out names " i laughed

"i bet you do babe " she laughed rubbing her fingers through my hair.

i heard the bedroom door open and in walked Nori with her new favorite teddy bear that i had given her for Christmas. she walked over to her mom all dressed up cheesing in her face.

"why you soo cheesy ?" i asked

"cause im ready to go to the party " she jumped up and down .

given that me and Teyana were finally working on our wedding, T decided on having an engagement party. I was all with it cause i haven't seen the fam all together in a while. i missed being surrounded by love and given that me and my moms relationship is better i actually missed her home cooking. That was gonna be about the best thing about this party.

"what time is mamas ?" i asked Nori

"i no no "

Teyanna reached over grabbing her phone looking at the time. "Its 11:30 " she sighed before sitting up in the bed and waddling to the bathroom. she closed the door and i heard her start to pee. ever since she been pregnant her pee has been heavy and often like she was a nigga.

i got up from off the bed and walked over to the closet pulling out my outfit for today that my stylist picked out. Teyana wanted us to look official at the party so she had hired my stylist to get us looking dip . even little Nori got styled. i gotta say Nori look the best. Given that T wanted to wear something baggy because shes been feeling fat recently with these pregnancy hormones.

i hopped in the shower once Teyanna got out the bathroom, i got dressed and then waited downstairs for T to get done. we were suppose to be at the place by 1. but given that we woke up at 11:30 and T was taking hours to get ready , we were gonna be about 15 minutes late.

"T!!!!!" i yelled up the stairs .

"im coming im coming" she said as she hit the corner slowly walking down the stairs .

"finally " i said as i grabbed her hand helping her down the rest of the stairs as Nori came down behind her. i picked her up and we headed out the door .

                                                                        ----------------------------------

"Your late !" My mother said as she walked over to me giving me a hug.

"Blame your daughter in laugh " i laughed as i hugged her back and she went to hugging T and Nori.

" you cant blame the pregnant women " she said slapped my shoulder , before grabbing Teyanas hand and walking away with her.

i was lost at what just happened, was being pregnant a benefit for shit ? cause damn Jesus make me pregnant. i spotted Chris and Laurens man Jay sitting at a table chatting it up and walked over to them .

"wassup my niggas " i said dapping them up and sitting down next to Jay .

"wassup with you nigga , how you late to your own party ? you was getting that good good ?" Chris asked wiggling his eyebrows.

i sucked my teeth , " nigga no !, shes 8 months pregnant id be lucky if she let me see her naked "

they both started laughing at me like it was funny . nothing was funny , i was struggling here. i have needs that cant be fulfilled  . i felt like i was the one pregnant with all these kids swimming in me.

"Man that shit aint funny "

Me and my niggas sat here chatting it up for a good hour or so as everyone at the party was enjoying themselves. i was enjoying myself until Chris tapped me pointing to the door. i turned to look and spotted Brittany coming in the hall with Xaria . i quickly stood up walking over to her .

"Hey daddy " Xaria said running into my legs hugging them .

"hey lil mama , your little sister over there .." i pointed to where Nori was playing with my nieces. she nodded skipping over towards them .

"yo what you doing here ?" i asked grabbing Brittany  bringing her to the corner of the room .

"what you mean ? your daughter wanted to see her daddy " she smirked

"ight thanks for dropping her , ill drop her back off to you later " i said waiting for her to leave. but she just stood there with her arms crossed .

" oh so i cant stay august ?" she asked

"nah this is more like a family thing and you know you and my girl don't get along and i aint trynna have no drama today ."

"i could care less about your girl. shes just intimidated by me that all. its cute . i aint gonna start nothing remember shes the one that came to my job and fought me, not the other way around . " she said rolling her neck

i sighed, letting out a deep breath.

"i ain't got shit to be intimidated about . im the one that beat YOUR ass and im the one with the man of YOUR dreams. so think before you speak bitch " i heard Teyana say from behind me .

"chill baby shes leaving . calm down " i said raising my hands in surrender

i turned back around to Brittany waiting for her to leave. "whatever ill leave this wack ass party. this marriage ain't gonna last anyway and when it ends you know my number august." she smirked before turning around and walking out the hall. i sighed rubbing my hands down my face as i turned back around to an angry Teyana.

"we always take a 5 steps forward then she wanna com around and bring it 10 steps back " she shook her head .

"babe -"

"no i don't wanna talk about this right now . im gonna enjoy MY engagement party with MY fiance and we will leave this conversation for another time. im in a good mood and little Zya isn't bothering my stomach today so i will like it to remain this way" she said as she rubbed her stomach and turned around walking away.

i was actually happy she didn't want to discuss it here. i guess her therapy was helping her control what wasn't meant for certain places. i started walking behind her following her to her seat helping her sit down. i was gonna enjoy the party as well with my fiance because by tomorrow i was gonna have a long talk with Brittany .

**************************************************************************************************

Teyana, August , & Nori in the MM.

-Sorry for the long wait and the short chapter with me being back in college im trynna find a good day fro me to update each week , im thinking every Fridays at 8 pm.... for ALL MY BOOKS..!

"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 25.8K 21
Tek başına bebeğiyle Seule taşınan omega jeon jungkook ve komşusu safkan alfa kim taehyung . Omegaverse! SafkanAlfatae! Omegakook! Text&Düzyazı!
110K 10.2K 21
taehyung ve jungkook birbirlerinin yan komşularıydı. texting + instagram 03.02.24 This fiction is dedicated to the person I had to leave. |08.02.24|
2M 95.7K 54
"Eksiklerimiz kusurlarımız değildir." Ailem beni hep bunu söyleyerek büyütmüştü. Eksikleri olan insanları dışlamamayı, onları sevmeyi öğretmişlerdi...
betty By ︎ ︎

Fanfiction

2.4M 209K 33
Ama New York'a geldiğimden beri bir kokusu var. for vanilla baby