Fairy Tail One Shots ( X Read...

Oleh Ori_Ryuu

The title is pretty self explanatory, but this is a Fairy Tail one shot book. I'll be taking requests on vari... Lebih Banyak

Requests! (Open)
Sting X Reader: Stolen Kiss
Laxus X Reader: Broken
Rogue X Reader: Illusionary Love
Laxus X Male Reader: F*ck Closets
Gray X Reader: Traveling
Natsu X Reader: Bruises Part One
Juvia X Female Reader: Shoulder to Cry On
Erza X Female Reader: My Knight in Shining Armor
Mirajane X Female Reader: Unwanted Attention
Lahar X Reader X Doranbolt (Mest): A Soldier's Place is Not the Heart
Bickslow X Reader: I Love You

Natsu X Reader: Mine.

9K 265 431
Oleh Ori_Ryuu

~~~ This one was requested by LaureenThaoDragneel. Thank you for requesting, and I hope you like it!
P.S. This is about dragon slayer mating season, but there won't be and lemon scenes.
Enjoy!~~~

~(Y/n) POV~

Early spring.

Even without a calendar you could tell just by watching the dragon slayers.
Because of their special type of magic, they inherit many animalistic traits and instincts. One of these occurring during mating season. The dragon slayers were always very protective of their chosen mates, creating a tension through the guild.

This was what team Natsu was talking about as we sat eating lunch at the guild. At the moment, Natsu and Happy we're at home, so we took the opportunity to plan the next couple of weeks.

"Alright." Erza said, setting down her fork. "First thing we need is to know who his mate is. Then we can take action."

I was about to take another bite of my (f/f) when I felt her eyes land on me, and saw Gray smirk out of the corner of my eye.

"What? Am I supposed to know who it is?" I asked obliviously, putting my fork full of food back onto my plate.

"Depends, but we think it's you." Gray smirked slightly.

My face flushed bright pink and I heard a sudden choke from the blonde beside me.

"Me?! Like his mate?!" I shouted in reply, feeling my cheeks burn at the thought of being his mate.

Ever since he's saved me as a young girl I had slowly fallen deeply in love with him and his smile. The thought that he might actually return the feelings was overwhelming.

All of that hidden joy was crushed by the next addition to the conversation.

"Her?! Don't joke around with this guys! It's serious! Who's might actually be his mate?" Lucy. The certainty in her voice caused my heart to almost shatter on the spot.

"Lucy, calm down. Geez. I wasn't joking. You know how he acts around her. Isn't it obvious?" Gray shot back at her sudden outburst.

"Oh come on Gray! Are you really that blind to his feelings?! We've already proven who it is! He and I, we're soul mates." Her words echoed through my head, shattering any hope for love I had left.

"Just because that Mage said you're soul mates doesn't mean it's true. We need to know for sure." Erza stood up, signaling that the discussion was over, then she left us on our own.

I was still a bit shocked, but I quickly got over it and stood up as well, getting really to leave. Gray left as I was gathering my stuff, leaving just Lucy and I.

I felt an intense glare on my back, breaking me further.

A venomous whisper came from the girl behind me as I was about to leave.

"You don't even have a chance."

I felt my stomach clench and I balled my hands around the hem of my skirt. I stopped and took a sharp breath, then turned back to her.

"You don't know his feelings." My voice was low as I hung my head, tears threatening to slip down my cheeks.

"He's my soul mate! Of course I know his feelings! Are you blind?!" She yelled back at me, hacking away at my confidence.

"You don't know that for sure!" I said back as I raised my head and looked her in the eye, tears forming at the corners of my eyes.

She stepped closer to me, her face full of jealous rage. "You bitch!" She yelled as she pulled her hand back and slapped me.

The sound echoed through the now silent room, and I fell to my knees in shock. The tears that threatened to fall now slid freely down my face. A red hand mark appeared on my cheek, stinging like hell.

There was suddenly a presence behind me, and a low growl sounded from it.

"Natsu! Please! She was trying to hurt me-" Lucy started, but was cut off by the dragon slayer.

"Bastard. How dare you touch my mate." His voice was frighteningly low. He stepped around my frozen figure, stopping right infront if Lucy.

"W-what?... Y-your mate..? But I'm your soul mate Natsu! You'd chose that bitch over me?!" Her voice almost failed her due to her sudden trembling.

He suddenly lost control of his anger and pushed her to the ground, earning a sharp cry from the girl. "Don't you dare call her a bitch!" He clenched his fists, ready to punch her.

"N-Natsu!" I called to him. Almost instantly her turned around, relaxing his fists.

He squatted down next to me and scooped me up bridal style, pressing me into his chest. My face instantly started to heat up, but luckily he couldn't see it.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here to protect you." He whispered as he stood up and started to walk out of the still silent guild hall. I flushed even more when I realized everyone was starring at us.

"N-Natsu-"

"(Y/n), I need to ask you something." He said as he closed the guild's doors behind him.

"What is it?" I looked up at him to see his onyx hues starring at me, causing my face to heat up again.

"I- well, I'm sure you heard what I said to Lucy. B-but I want to leave the choice up to you..." I could see the anticipation in his eyes, and I couldn't help but blush darker.

"Y-you want to know if I want to be your mate?"

He put me down and stood infront of me. "Yes."

"I-" I averted my gaze to the ground. "I would like to be your mate... I-if you'd have me..." I felt so embarrassed.

His hands suddenly clamped onto my shoulders causing me to look up at him. Before I could even comprehend what was happening, his warm lips crashed against mine, sending a warm tingling through my body. After a moment of shock I melted into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands slid from my shoulders to my waist and he pulled me closer to him. After a short while we broke apart to breath.

"Natsu... I love you." I said quietly as I gazed up into his eyes, causing me to blush again.

"I've love you (Y/n), ever since the first time I saw you." He said as his lowered his head to my collarbone and sunk his teath into my skin.

I yelped in surprise, the bite starting to burn slightly. He pulled away and flashed me a grin. A small flame shaped mark remained on my collarbone.

"Sorry (Y/n), but I had to make sure no one else would try to take you from me. Did it hurt?" His grin faded and he looked at me with worry.

"N-no! It's fine! I was just surprised, that's all!" I smiled at him to show him I was fine.

He smiled back, then kissed my cheek. "Why are you so cute." He asked, causing my to blush and pout.

"I'm not cute." I crossed my arms.

He lifted my chin, resting his thumb under my lips. "You're cute, but more importantly you're mine." He brought his face down to my lips once again, and I eagerly kissed back.

Fine. But you're mine too.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

So, what'd you think? This one was pretty fun to write, and personally, I think it's pretty adorable.
♪(^ε ^ )7

Anyway, please remember to comment, vote, and stay kawaii!

~ Ori

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1M 24.6K 105
For many centuries, stories have connected people from all over the world. That remains true even today, because here, we're all connected by our lov...
81.2K 1.2K 23
One-shots (or short stories, because they're kinda long!) of all our favorites in Fairy Tail! Requests closed! These are all going to use female pro...
48K 1K 36
A collection of one-shots. Most of the characters are from anime but I also do characters from video games and rpgmaker games. Anyway, I hope you hav...
8.6K 290 22
[[COMPLETED]] A continuation of Book 1. Probably will ONLY contain ECLIPSE CELESTIAL SPIRITS arc because I wish to start on other stories! It might a...