It All Started With Hello [Bo...

By LilBlackAngel

When you get a text from your celebrity crush, you might just be crushed. Follow Artemis Williams and her fou... More

Wattys?
Chapter 1- The Text
Chapter 2- My Mother
Chapter 3- The Call Of All Calls
Chapter 4- You're Talking To...? Pt.1
Chapter 5- You're Talking To...? Pt.2
Chapter 6- Prince Charming
Chapter 7- Brittany Meets The Boys
Chapter 8- The "Bae" Thing
Chapter 9- One Month Of Calls And Texts
Chapter 10- Making Christmas Plans
Chapter 11- Christmas Suprise Pt.1
Chapter 12- Christmas Surprise Pt.2
Chapter 13- Christmas Surprise Pt.3
Chapter 14- Christmas Surprise Pt.4
Chapter 15- Christmas Surprise Pt.5
Chapter 16- Church Christmas Rehearsal
Chapter 17- Christmas Day
Chapter 18- What A Way To Bring In 2013!!
Chapter 19- A Mindless School Gift
Chapter 20- Isis and Horus Birthday Party
Chapter 21- Kids' Inaugurational Ball
Chapter 22- A Real Let Down
Chapter 23- Juno's and Artemis's Birthday
Chapter 24- Valentine's Day Surprise Part 1
Chapter 25- Valentine's Day Surprise Part 2
Chapter 26- A Quick Check Up
Chapter 27- A Secret Revealed
Chapter 28- Oh No These Niggas Did Not
Chapter 29-Ray, You A Jackass
Chapter 30- The Color Purple
Chapter 31- LEAP Is Finally Over
Chapter 32- Princeton's Birthday Part 1
Chapter 33- Princeton's Birthday Part 2
Chapter 34- Princeton's Birthday Part 3
Chapter 35- We're On Our Way
Chapter 36- A Hard Week
Chapter 37- Star Falls As Brit Raises
Chapter 38- Debate and Performing
Chapter 39- Group Promotion Day
Chapter 40- 106 & Park
Chapter 41- Lynn Haven and First Day Back
Chapter 42- Top 12
Chapter 43- PROM
Chapter 44- Mother's Day
Chapter 45- Peep The Toilet In The Back
Chapter 46- Spending Time Alone
Chapter 47- Graduation
Chapter 48- Graduation Party
Chapter 49- Library Visit
Chapter 50- MB Meet And Greet In New Orleans
Chapter 51- MB Meet and Greet In New Orleans Part 2
Chapter 52- L.A Sleep Over
Chapter 53- Working
Chapter 54- Oooh! Y'all In Trouble!
Chapter 55- Recording Session
Chapter 56- YouTube Videos
Chapter 57- Used To Be Video 2.0
Chapter 58- Working Out While It's Raining Men?
Chapter 59- All Day Dance Practice. Yay?
Chapter 60- 106 & Park Used To Be Video 2.0
Chapter 61- BET Awards Part 1
Chapter 62- BET Awards Part 2
Chapter 63- First Day Of Tour
Chapter 64- It's Going Down Part 1
Chapter 66- Roc's Birthday (Read At Your Own Risk)
Chapter 67- Sick Day
Chapter 68- Jacob Gets Juno!
Chapter 69- Last Day Of Tour
Chapter 70- It All Started With Hello

Chapter 65- It's Going Down Part 2

3.6K 41 4
By LilBlackAngel

It All Started With Hello Ch.65

Jacob

I can't believe Artemis and Diggy. I can't believe that they would go behind Prince's and Kayla's backs like that.

I had to take a piss, so I got up and went to the bathroom. On my way back I heard Artemis singing something to Diggy. I went as close as I could while staying in the shadows.

After Artemis finished singing, Diggy hugged her saying,

"That was beautiful. I love it."

Artemis just smiled as she hugged him. I gasped and stubbed my toe. I ran back to my bunk before one of them came to sleep.

I have to tell Prince tomorrow when I see him.

****

The next day when we stopped in Alabama, Artemis ran off the bus and went to hug and kiss Prince. I just shook my head at the two faced, two timing girl.

I walked off the bus and heard some of what Prince and Artemis were saying.

"...I have something to tell you later, okay?" Artemis told Prince.

"You can't tell me now?" Prince pouted.

"No. You have to wait until sound check." Artemis smirked.

"But that's so far away. You know I hate surprises, mi amor." Prince begged.

"Speaking in Spanish isn't gonna work this time." Artemis said before skipping away to the girls.

"Aye, Prince." I said and dapped him off.

"What's good, Jacob?" Prince nodded.

"Uh...man, I gotta tell you something." I said and motioned for him to follow me. His bus was empty so we went on there. Everyone was outside goofing off.

"What's up, man?" Prince asked.

"Man, I gotta tell you something about Artemis, but I don't wanna be no home wrecker." I said.

"Whatever it is it can't be that bad. Just tell me." Prince said. I sighed.

"Man, Artemis is cheating on you. She and Dig were up later than all of us on the bus. I had to piss and heard her singing a song that she wrote to him. It was a love song about being made for each other." I sighed.

"What? But she sa--"

"I know what she said, but man that's what it looked like and he did hug her after she sang and she just smiled." I cut him off.

"What should I do?" Prince asked me.

"Wait until sound check to confront her. I'm your friend, man, I had to let you know. I'm sorry." I sighed and patted his shoulder.

"Naw. You did the right by telling me. Let's go before everyone starts worrying." Prince said and put a smile on his face. We stepped off the bus laughing.

"What's so funny?" Artemis asked as she bounced, out of no where, up to Prince's side with a smile.

"Nothing. Jacob told me a joke." Prince lied to her. She nodded and smiled.

"Well, I gotta go. The girls wanna try and work on some songs so we can perform better." Artemis said. She tried to kiss Prince, but he turned his head so she kissed his cheek. She looked confused, but walked away.

"Try and be subtle next time." I told him.

"If she's cheating, I don't wanna kiss her. She could have kissed Diggy." Prince whispered and walked off.

It's going down today at sound check.

****

Artemis

"So can I do it, Keisha?" I asked Keisha as we all got in the building we'd be performing in later tonight.

"Yeah, Artemis. That'll be cute." Keisha smiled. I wanted to recite this poem for Prince. After I left Diggy last night, I stayed up in my bunk all night looking at it. I'm gonna recite it during sound check.

"Thanks, Keisha. I just hope he likes it." I sighed.

"He'll love it." Keisha assured me. I nodded and sat by the girls in our dressing room we had to share with OMG Girlz. Star and Beauty didn't tell us anything and we didn't tell them anything.

"Why are you so nervous, Artemis?" Babydoll asked.

"I wrote a poem for Prince and I'm gonna recite it for him today in a few minutes." I blew out a huff of breath as my leg shook up and down.

"That's so cute!" Jari squealed.

"Whatever it is, he'll love it." Brittany smiled.

"Unique Royalty to sound check." Someone said in an intercom type speaker.

Juno, Brittany, Isis, Jari, and I got up.

"Break a leg." Babydoll told me. I just nodded as I followed the girls out.

Once the girls and I got on stage, we quickly did sound check then Keisha nodded at me.

"Mindless-- What? Oh. Okay. Never mind." The speaker person said. Keisha pulled a stool out for me.

"Princeton to stage. Princeton to stage." The speaker person said. A few seconds later, Prince walked on stage and looked at me.

I smiled and talked into my microphone that I still had on.

"Okay. Uh...I wrote poem for you, Princeton. I only had the beginning at first, but I finished it last night. It's called Have You? I hope you like it." I said before I started the poem.

"Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts? That whenever you look at them your heart pounds one thousand times harder than normal? That your hands sweat and your body trembles?

I wonder if they even notice the effect their smile has on me. I wonder if they know of the high I receive when they look my way. I wonder if they notice the way my heart races three thousand miles and back when they touch me.

Does he know that my soul sings when he comes near me? Does he know that I have been searching for someone like him for a thousand years-- since the beginning of time? Does he ever notice me?

Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts? That whenever you look at them your heart pounds one thousand times harder than normal? That your hands sweat and your body trembles?"

By the third stanza, I stood up and walked to Prince. He had a frown on his face until I started then he smiled really big at the sappy, sentimental things in the poem. When I finished, I waited for him to say something. I turned my mic off.

"I already know how much I affect you." He asked then smiled real wide and hugged me. "I loved it. You made it just for me?"

"Yes. Just for you and only you. And I am not cheating on you with Diggy. He just listened to a song for me. Diggy is like a brother." I told him. We pulled apart.

"How did y--?"

"Try closing the door when you wanna speak privately on a bus." I teased him.

"Uh...you see...it's Jacob's fault!" Prince pointed at Jacob as he passed by. Jacob stopped walking, but ran when I glared at him.

"Do your sound check. We need to talk afterwards." I said and went to find Jacob.

He didn't get far. He tried to hide in Diggy's dressing room. Diggy just stared at us in confusion.

"Good. We can sit here and wait for Prince to finish." I smirked as I sat down. Jacob groaned. We waited twenty minutes until Prince found us in here waiting for him.

"Is there a reason my dressing room has become a meeting room?" Diggy broke the silence that hung around us.

"Tell him, Jacob Latimore." I snapped.

Jacob sighed and started talking. He told us about how he heard half of the conversation between me and Diggy last night.

"You are a nosy jackass." I pointed at Jacob. I pointed at Prince next. "And you. Have I ever given you a reason for me to cheat?"

"No." Prince muttered with his head hung.

"Exactly. I have never said any goddamn thing about you being around your fans 24/7. I have never accused you of cheating, but I hang around one guy who gives me advice on things and is collaborating with my group and you think that I'm cheating? Well thank you very fucking much!" I ranted.

"I'm sorry. I just had my moment of doubt." Prince said.

"So you doubt my loyalty to you. Jacob, of all the things I am, I am not a cheater. You can ask my oldest and best friends," I said. I shook my head at him. The next words coming out my mouth seemed to be the hardest. "If you think I would cheat on you maybe we need a break, so you can see where my loyalty lays."

"What?" Prince asked.

"I want a break." I said, looking at the ground.

"Um...we're just gonna...uh..." Diggy trailed off and pulled Jacob out of the room with him.

"So, you're...done with...us?" Prince asked slowly, walking toward me.

"No. I'm not. I just want a break, Princeton." I said, still looking down.

"Look me in my eyes and tell me that you really want...a break." He whispered when he was really close to me. I looked him in his eyes.

"I want a break. When you think you can trust me again, we can get back together. Until then don't call me mi amor, babe, bae, baby. None of that. Our fans don't need to know." I said clearly and strongly.

"If that makes you happy, we'll take a break." He kissed my forehead before I walked out of the dressing room, leaving him alone. I walked to the new bus Walter got for Unique Royalty and I went inside the bathroom to cry.

"Artemis, open up." I heard Ray knock on the door. I cracked the door open for him and he walked in. We just stared at each other for a few moments.

"Do you think you made the right decision?" Ray asked.

"We didn't break up, Twin. We just took a break." I wiped my nose on some toilet paper.

"But you're sitting here crying-- acting like it." Ray said as he sat down on the floor next to me.

"So what? How would you feel if you and Brittany took a break for any short time?" I asked.

"I would fell apart," Ray said. "But Twin, you called the break. Not him."

"But he mind as well have let go!" I sniffed. "He just kissed my forehead and said bye practically!"

"Twin, I don't wanna see you like this. You're so broken. Go back to him." Ray told me.

"No!" I snapped. "I'm not going to be weak and go back to him!"

I dried my tears and left the bathroom. Ray came out a few heartbreaks after me. I walked off the bus and where everyone else was standing talking, riding skateboards, or whatever else. Prince and I got off the buses at the same time and we stared each other down. His eyes were blood shot red and I knew mine were the same. He looked away first and went to talk to Juno, Jari, and Isis. Just because we weren't together doesn't mean they can't be his friends.

I walked over to Twist, Jacob, Roc, and Diggy.

"Hey guys." I sighed.

"Hey Princess." They said together.

"It's my fault. I'm sorry." Jacob whispered.

"Naw. It's fine, man. It's whatever." I shrugged and pulled my phone out. I turned on my music and listened to Unexpected Arrival-- Diggy's album.

"What you listening to?" Diggy asked.

"You." I answered and showed him my screen.

We all just sat on the ground and talked about whatever came to mind.

"I wanna get a tattoo." I said.

"Now? You're fourteen." Twist scoffed.

"No. Not now. In a few years. I wanna get a heart shaped peace sign on my left wrist with peace and love under it then get the heart and words outlines in different colors." I said and showed the a picture I drew of it.

"That's dope. Why a heart shaped peace sign though?" Roc asked.

"Because the peace sign reminds me of..." I looked over at Prince who just happened to be looking at me. We looked away at the same time. "It reminds me of Prince and how much I love him. He does the peace sign, so I did peace and love."

"Just go back to him." Diggy said.

"No! I'm not gonna be the weak and go back to him!" I snapped then glared at the ground.

"Do you know how to skateboard, Princess?" Twist asked.

"No. I tried when I was ten and almost fell on my face." I laughed. I swear I'm bipolar some times.

"Come on. We'll teach you." Roc smiled.

"I guess." I shrugged as they got the skateboards.

"Already just don't stop, lean if you want to turn, and yell if you want us to stop you." Diggy said as he held me up on the board.

"Already. I got this. Let go." I told Diggy. He let go. I pushed myself off and rolled passed everybody.

"Ahh!" I screamed and covered my eyes.

"Open your eyes, Princess!" Jacob shouted. I opened my eyes and saw a bus in front of me.

"Shit!" I shouted and leaned to turn like Diggy told me. I turned around at the last second and smiled when I didn't hit the bus. I started skating toward everyone else.

"Hell yeah!" I fist pumped as I did a stupid trick without falling.

"Yeah get it, girl!" Jari cheered.

"You got it!" Babydoll smiled as I came to a stop in front of Prince by accident.

"You did it!" Prince shouted and hugged me. I hugged him before realizing who I was hugging and letting go.

"Uh..." I cleared my throat. Prince cleared his at the same time.

"Greek, wanna box real quick?" Roc asked to change the subject.

"Sure. Let me go get my gloves." I half smiled and ran on my bus. A few minutes later, Roc and I were circling each other.

He was just in dark blue basketball shorts. I was wearing a sports bra and light blue basketball shorts that had Kiss My Ass on the my butt in white.

"She trying to look cute." Roc teased me and we circled each other.

"I ain't got nobody to look cute for," I said with my fists raised. "Roc, I just wanna say, kiss my ass."

I swung my right hand when I said ass. He dodged it though. Everyone was watching as we started throwing punches. Roc really shouldn't have shown me all of his secrets, plus I was mad. This was a dangerous situation and Isis knew it.

"Roc, you bouta get your ass kicked. Artty, don't fuck up his face too much. Aim for the stomach." Isis adviced.

"Thanks for the support, babe." Roc huffed sarcastically.

"You're welcome, babe!" Isis shouted as I swung repeatedly at Roc. A lot of my licks actually hit him too. He doudged a lot of them though. He got his good share of licks as everyone took sides and cheered. Diggy, Jacob, Twist, Star, Ray, and Beauty were on Roc's side. Prince, Prod, Brittany, Jari, Juno, Babydoll and Isis were on my side.

"Beat the shit outta her, Roc!" Beauty smirked. I got pissed off and Roc saw it, too.

I started swinging for real instead of the playfulness Roc and I were doing. I started punching Roc in his stomach and chest like Isis told me. Roc just took my licks like they were nothing, but I knew I was throwing my all into the punches. Roc decided to punch me one good time in my stomach to make me stop.

That one good punch to the stomach made me stop to clutch my stomach. It lookes like Isis was making a Keek video.

"Next time we'll fight when you aren't ready to kill someone so it's an even fight." Roc whispered in my ear as he helped me up. I took my gloves off and throw them near my bus.

"Damn! I ain't never getting in a fight with Artemis." Twist laughed.

"Me either." Babydoll smiled. Brittany, Isis, Jari, Juno, Babydoll, and I laughed at Babydoll's small joke.

"It's an inside joke." Brittany told Twist, Jacob, and Diggy as they stared at us in confusion.

"I bet Artemis, nor Jari could bet me in a dance battle." Jacob said loudly. I looked up with a smirk.

"Boy, please. Sit down before you embrass yourself." Jari said.

"Yeah. You about to lose, baby boy. But it's okay. Juno will have the tissues for you when we beat you." I said and patted his head like a dog.

"Let's get it then." Jacob said. "Don't worry, baby girls, I go easy on you."

"Man. You obviously didn't learn from Mother's Day." I looked him up and down.

"Someone play something we can dance to." Jari said. Juno started playing Fine China by Chris Brown.

This was my jam so I started dancing. I busted out a few old school moves along with new school.

"It's alright, I'm not dangerous. When you're mine, I'll be generous. You're irreplaceable, delectable. Just like fine china."

Jari took over when I quit for a second. She got all in Jacob's face. She let Jacob go and he really was good. I cut him off as the song changed to Transform Ya by Chris Brown.

I started popping and locking on him. I folded myself upon myself. I looked like Ray did in the Valentine's Girl video during his part of the song. Everyone was like "Eww!" when I did that.

Juno changed the song again and 88 by Diggy came on. Jari and I got on our hard faces and started going ham. We danced our hardest on that song as Diggy laughed at us.

Juno changed the song to Got Me good by Ciara.

"My back is aching. My bra too tight. My booty shaking from the left to right. My back is aching.I'm so in love. Baby all I know is you got me good."

I started doing a stupid dance that made when I first heard the song. Isis and Jari joined me until Juno thought it would be funny and put a bounce song on. It was an old song, but still good-- Loopy by Sissy Nobby.

"If you got my boy, I'll tell you what I do. I go to your house and get him back from you. If you got my boy, I'll tell you what I do. I got to your house and get him back from you. Cuz I'm crazy about my boyfriend. Yeah crazy about my boyfriend. Yeah I'm crazy about my boyfriend. Now make that ass go loop."

When "now make that ass go loop" was said, I made my ass go in circles. Babydoll jumped in real quick, but quickly quit. Everyone started dancing for a joke. I was having fun until I saw Beauty dancing on Prince. Then she looked up and smirked at me when she saw me looking.

I stopped dancing and put my hair up. Isis must have saw me because she took her earrings off-- getting ready to help me if she had to. Looks like I gotta beat a bitch again today. I pulled Beauty by her hair away from Prince then proceeded in whooping her ass.

"You bitch ass slut! Stay away from my man!" I screamed as I scratched and punched her. I never grab hair unless necessary. She grabbed my hair out of its bun and pulled on it as I hit her. I kept punching her until Roc and Prod pulled me off her.

I pushed my hair out of my face as my chest heaved as I tried to catch my breath.

"You are a little two faced bitch! How are you gonna break up with him, but get mad when he dances with someone else?" Beauty shouted at me.

"If you knew something, bitch, we didn't break up, we are taking a break." I said.

"Which always lead to a break up." Beauty smirkes before she kissed Prince on the lips.

"Oh hell no!" I shouted and pushed her face off of Prince's. He looked so shocked at what just happened.

"Now you gonna get it, bitch." I said as I started punching the shit out of Beauty.

This time Roc, Prod, and Ray had to pull me off her as Diggy, Twist, and Jacob held Beauty.

I spit out some blood. She bust my lip.

"Has anyone ever told you black looks great on you? I love the blackeye you're sporting." I laughed-- more like cackled.

"He'll never take you back! He doesn't love you!" Beauty shouted at me.

"Bahja, stop," Prince said sternly. The first time he spoke since Beauty and I started fighting. "How many times do I have to say that we are just friends? Please leave me alone. You are worse then Team Mindless when I get in a relationship!"

Beauty was put on hush mode. Prince turned to me.

"I'll clean up Artemis." He told Roc, Prod, and Ray. They nodded and let me go. Prince pulled me gently onto his bus and into the bathroom.

"This is your second time fighting in two days straight. Keisha, Walter, and Kenneth will want our asses when they find out. Normally we don't have this much drama on tour. Only drama we have are prank wars. Never relationship drama like between Brit and Nique and you and Bahja." Prince said as he cleaned my cuts. He was gentle as he moved the peroxide cotton ball across my skin.

I melted into his hands as he continued to clean my stratches and minor injuries. When he finished with the peroxide, he continued to rub my face.

"We haven't even been unofficial for three hours and I miss you." Prince chuckled sadly. I sniffed and kissed his cheek.

"Do you believe that I'm loyal to you?" I whispered to him as we looked into each others eyes.

"Yes." His voice broke. His lips found mine in a hunger. I answered with the same hunger. When we broke apart, I recited a poem I wrote for him.

"If this love only exists in my dreams, Don't Wake Me Up.

The sweet melody fills my head as I think of you. Your image fluttering across my eyelids is an angelic feeling.

Paradise is what I dream of when you come to mind.

If I can only see you now, Don't Wake Me Up.

The deepest fear and darkest nightmare are made the sweetest dreams with you in them.

If your heart is a pillow, then this love is the bed and our minds are the blanket of security.

If I can only feel you now, Don't Wake Me Up.

I don't want to fall asleep to only be awaken and taken from your beauty. I don't want to fall asleep to be awaken and you not beside me.

If you won't awake with me, Don't Wake Me Up.

So many nights I couldn't see you, but tonight I dreamt of you. The music feeling my head- your voice swelling in it.

If I can only hear you now, Don't Wake Me Up.

If I can only love you now, Don't Wake Me Up.

If this love only exists in my dreams, Don't Wake Me Up.

He kissed me again before speaking.

"It hurt, mi amor. It hurts to be away from you." Prince whispered against my lips.

We left the bathroom for our show. After the show, I slept on the boys' bus with Prince. Keisha didn't even say anything to me. She probably heard what happened.

I don't know what I would do if I ever lost Prince forever. Three hours of us not even being officially broken up and I was breaking apart inside.

I held onto Prince tightly as I slept and he did the same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 6.1K 24
MB and the girls come closer and closer everyday. They are all in Paris starting a new life going to a new school , meeting different people and a wh...
32.6K 411 16
What Happens When Taelen Falls For The One && Only Roc Royal From Mindless Behavior ? Will There Be Drama , Pregnancies , Break-Ups , && Fights ? Rea...
3.7M 51.3K 40
Two best friends meet Mindless Behavior on their way to Florida. More friends are made throughout the story. All the boys find love or they think the...
1M 20.8K 77
Liz, Jaylie, Shay and Yn are so happy about seeing Mindless Behavior. After meeting them and actually being in a relationship with them.... things c...