Patient Love - z.m.

By meykemalik

*COMPLETED* Maura Isles isn't the typical girly-girl. She doesn't really care about boys, she isn't into boy... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thrty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forthy
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forthy-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Nine

275 16 1
By meykemalik

Chapter Twenty-Nine

Maura’s pov

"I'm going to make some soup, while I got my phone in my pocket. I-I-I put in some random vegetables, this is fucking jummy" I hear Harry sing while Zayn and Dani are having a discussion about her saying that we're 'cute'. I open my eyes to see them sticking tongues out to each other.

"My tongue is bigger" Dani says.

"No, mine is like twenty-four times bigger than yours" Zayn says.

"No, dude, mine is the biggest"

"So? My tongue still twenty-four times bigger that your 'biggest' tongue"

"Why are you two so weird?" I ask.

"Holy fuck!" Jessie and Niall scream again.

"Heart attack, again, thanks" El says.

"Maura, who's tongue is bigger, Zayn's or mine?" Dani asks me while they both stick their tongues out to me.

"Mine" I say doing the same.

"Fine, you win"

"I know"

"You're feeling better?" Zayn asks me.

Auw, he is so cute, he care’s so much, even though I feel like shit.

"Still horrible, but I don't really care" I say smiling.

Where did all this energy came from? I feel horrible, and hyperactive, that's a weird combination.

"Los Harry-os is making-os soup-os" Harry says.

"Good-os, Harry-os"

 -*-*-*-*-*-

"Zayn you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you don't really flip your hair gets me overwhelmed. But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tel. You do actually know-oh-oh. You do know you’re fucking gorgeous”

Isn’t this that the prettiest song ever? I've just wrote it for my little pretty boy. It will probably mean a lot to him, because is indeed is fucking gorgeous.

-*-*-*-*-*-

"We're going to have some soup while we're sitting at the table. I-I-I like soup, like I like Maura, she is fucking awesome" Zayn sings after he got up.

"Zayn, that was so beautiful, peanut butter is nothing compared to that little song"

"Thank you that means a lot to me" Zayn says acting like he's crying while 'holding' his heart.

"You're welcome, pretty boy” I get up and hug Zayn while he gives me a peck on my cheek.

"Now…. kiss!" Louis yells.

We both ignore him and walk to the table.

"No kiss? Yes ignoring Louis?" He says.

Zayn and I nod.

"Oh, ok"

-*-*-*-*-*-

I like soup. It's drinkable food. So you can drink and chew. It's weird, but, as you might probably know, I like weird things. Like Zayn. He's pretty weird. He has this weird obsession with his hair, tattoos, smoking, and sleeping. He literally sleeps trough everything. I wonder how he got up when he had to go school… He also has a weird accent, which is cute, but weird. And he has these massive hands, and feet. But so does Harry, who is even weirder because he has girl legs. Every girl should be jealous of those legs. They are long and skinny... And hairy, but you can do something about that. But still, his legs...

"I can remember when I was a little you, I wanted to fly around the world making a new life" we suddenly hear, accept for me because I am too busy thinking of Zayn and Harry’s legs.

"Maura, your phone is ringing" Harry says, getting me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I say looking up at him.

"Your phone... Ringing"

"Oh, yeah, phone, sorry" I get up and walk to my room.

"With Maura" I say picking up.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Niall’s pov

"I miss Maura" Jessie says.

"Is she still in her room?" I ask.

"I guess"

"I'm going to take a look" I say getting up and running away, towards Maura’s room. I knock a little symphony on her door before she says that I can come in.

"Are you ok?" I ask her getting in.

"Yeah" she says.

Her eyes are puffy and a bit red. She cried? What’s going on? 

"You cried?"

"No..."

Don’t lie to me, Maura Maria Isles.

"Horan hug?" I ask.

She smiles and gets up, and accepts my hug.

"Now tell me, what's wrong?"

"Homesick" she says as we sit down on her bed.

"Same here" I say giving her a high five.  

"You do?"

"Always, and when I tell the lads, they'll all start talking with an Irish accent"

"Aah, that's sweet"

"You're half Dutch right?"

"Yeah..."

"Maybe they lads can learn some Dutch words"

"Haha, which would be funny"

"But is this your first vacation without family?"

"Yup"

"Really? You're doing great, you know that"

"Not really"

"You are, my first time without family was horrible, I cried like twenty-four hours a day and it was only a two day vacation"

"Aahhh, a crying Niall? That's like a nightmare"

"Why?"

"You can't cry, you're Niall"

"So when Zayn cries it’s okay?"

"No, but a crying Niall is heart breaking"

"Did you drink alcohol?"

"I am not drunk, ask Harry about a crying Niall"

"I will, I certainly will" Niall says getting up, "Come with me, my friends”

"Who doesn't like her bouncy hair?" She asks getting up.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Maura’s pov

How can someone make you smile with such few words? Niall always knows how to make me smile. If someone will ever make him cry, I am going to kill that person by myself. I mean, a crying Niall? I die if Niall will ever cry, as in 'I am in pain'-cry, not ‘happy’-cry, that’s ok.

"Are you all right babe?" Zayn asks me when we got back.

"Aah Zayn! That’s so cute" El says.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I say shoving my chair backwards, ready to sit down, just before that Zayn signs that I can sit on his lap. I can't say no to Zayn, I mean... It's Zayn. I walk towards him and sit down on his lap while he puts his arms around me.

"Are you homesick?" Zayn whispers pulling me towards his chest.

"Yeah"

"You want me to talk Dutch?"

"No, I'm fine" I say smiling.

“You sure, because I can say: ‘pindakaas’” he says with the funniest accent ever, making me smile.

"Louis, why can't we be like that? Why do you have to be so... Not like Zayn?" El says.

"Wow, calm your ass down, this beautiful boy is mine now" I say petting Zayn’s face.

"I didn't mean it like that"

"Good, now go and love Louis the way he is"

"Ai ai, captain"

AN:

TADAAAAHH *read with Marcel voice*

So, let’s have a talk about BSE. Well…

OMG IT’S SO AWESOME, MAKE MY WANNA CRY AND ROLL IN MY OWN TEARS.

Hahaha, they way the walk into the office, look at Niall. LOOK. AT. NIALL.

Omg, Zayn’s… no Veronica’s accent, hahaha. I never realized Zayn had such a good bum ^^

Hahaha and Marcel’s accent, hahah and leeroy hahahah

Hahaha ‘the direction’

Hahaha ‘Niall, Louis, Liam, Harry, Zack’ ‘it’s Zen’ ‘Sure whatever you say big guy’

HAHA ZEN HAHAHAHA

OMG NIALLS CUTE FACE WHEN HE SAYS: ‘course ’

‘Cute as a button, every single one of you’ hahah

You know they’re kind of making fun of their management, and they just really don’t care, cute.

IMAGINE NIALL AS A TAPDANCER HAHAHa

HAHAHAH ‘LEEROY MMM’ HAHAHAHA

now stay with me cause I’m quite quick’ never thought Liam could be such a good gay.

HAHA Niall doing the shimmy, while Zayn makes a pirouette while louis’ in the split, imagine those things, do it. Hahaha

Haha, Zayn looks so damn bored

But imagine the boys to really wear that stuff hahha

TADAAAAAAH HAHAH

Uum… am I the only one who thinks harry looks really good? Because he does.

HAHAHA HAZZ AND VERONICA HAHA

I personally think the part were Zayn sings: ‘She said never in your wildest dreams’ is the best part, just because Zayn looks… well… he makes me wanna cry

They really can’t dance

ZAYN. SHIRTLESS. ON. A. SEGWAY. BYE.

Hahaha, they look so happy J

I really was in shock to see Liam sing ‘Said her name was Georgia rose’

Hahaha aNiall and leeroy haha

Hahaha Veronica dancing next to zayn haha

ZAYN WHY ARE YOU THE WAY YOU ARE MEEEEHEHH?

Harry’s Louis’ and Niall’s faces while they’re dancing, and Zayn who just really CAN’T dance.

And then there is Zayn’s high note, making serial killers wanna kill themselves.

LOOK AT THE LITTLE TWIST THEY MAKE AAN LOOK AT HAZZ HAHAHAHA HIS FACE LIKE HE’S GOING T FALL HAHAHA

BUT THEN THERE IS ZAYN, PROUD HE DANCED AND THEN THERE IS NIALL WHO LOOKS REALLY CUTE LIKE: LOOK MUMY I AM DANCING IN A VIDEO

HAHAH MARCEL DANCING ON THE END

HAHAHAHAHA LOVE THEM SO MUCH <3

Happy birthday cuties, stay cute as a button, every single one of you <3

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 1K 39
One Direction is the one boy band that does it all. They can do something stupid, but also make it seem cute. They can make music like nobody else, a...
202K 2K 43
Title says it :))) Feel free to leave ideas and lmk what you think <3
2K 47 23
Sequel to My Bandmates Girlfriends Sister! As the summer ends the boys finally go on tour. Can Becca stay faithful to Niall? Will Lexi and Liam be ab...
8.9K 311 32
Been in love with your childhood friend for how many years already and still nothing happened between the two of you? The both of you like each other...