His Dominion

By LoveScripter

[BOOK 2] NOTE FROM AUTHOR: "I wrote this book in High school, so if you don't like it and find it poorly wri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Hunter's Short Story

Chapter 12

165K 6.3K 179
By LoveScripter

[Lucca]

Mine

Mine

Mine

The stupid word kept ringing in my ears. A thick fog crowded my brain and all I could see was red--bright red. The type of red that made me hunger for something, but I couldn't fully grasp what I was searching for.

At first, I had that nightmare that same nightmare I've been having every night were dad is alive, telling me to hand over the pack back to him. Then the high Alpha and the stubborn older members would take everything from me. The ground would slip off from under me taking me to my own personal hell. 

"Lucca!" 

Someone yelled and then my wolf raged. I allowed him to take over. I was at complete turmoil from my nightmare that I didn't want to deal with anything around me. My wolf took this as a chance to break free. 

Mine

I heard myself growl and the fog slowly disappeared. The first thing I noticed was may mate, her beautiful eyes were staring wildly at me and I wondered why. Her lips were moving as if telling me something, but I couldn't hear. It was hard for me to believe that this woman was mine.

I must still be dreaming.

Her face drew closer to me, or I was drawing closer to her. I felt a tingle of desire as my lips dragged across the base of her throat. I didn't know what was happening, but at this moment made me want to forget my problems and live in the moment.

That would be where I mark her, I thought while looking at the soft surface of her throat.

On the surface of my subconscious, I hated her for being here. I hated that we meet on unlikely terms. I never thought about ever finding my mate, because I had always gotten whatever girl I wanted in the past. Having her, my mate, my future, right next to me lying on my bed made me realize how much hope I had for a brighter future. The type of future most couples in my pack has, love, a family with pups and happiness.

My wolf must be sending me these images to make me see common sense. 

As if pleased by my revelation, my wolf broke the mute silence. I heard gasping, my eyes opened and my teeth unclasped from something. That something was whimpering, almost crying. I rolled to my side still a little confused from sleep.

"What the...?" I muttered, shaking my head. 

I looked to my side and saw Selene staring at up at the ceiling in horror, before something cracked disturbingly. Her back arched and a loud scream came out of her lips. My hands automatically covered both my ears and I winced at the piercing sound. It sounded like she was dying and I freaked out!

What was wrong with her?

I got off of the bed and quickly turned on one of the side lamp. Then I saw it. Blood was seeping out from her shoulder, her face drained of color and I immediately knew what had happened. 

It wasn't a dream!

I had bitten her.

"Mom!" I screamed outside my door. My voice was loud enough to wake up anyone sleeping within a mile perimeter. 

I rushed back to the bed. Selene thrashed and her hands grasped on the blankets as if her life was hanging on for dear life. More bones painfully cracked and bile rose up my throat.

"Lucca" My mom yelled from the door. "What happened?" She asked frantically looking at Selene with mixed emotions. 

"My wolf bit her while we were sleeping." 

Damn it…

My wolf wanted her and this is the result from mot giving her the affection my wolf wanted. 

Mom ran to my side and tried to grasp Selene's hand into hers, but Selene was in so much pain she grazed mom's wrist with her sharpened nails. 

"She's shifting!" Mom proclaimed. 

"It shouldn't be this painful if she'd done it before!" Mom looked at me with the same confused expression on my face. 

"Something must be terribly wrong." The words made my heart drop. 

Some of the men had awoken and were standing by my door wondering what the commotion was about. 

"Get her father!" I ordered them, but I knew for certain Grant was already heading here after hearing the loud commotion.

I didn't even look to see if anyone was following my order, I was too concerned over my mate in pain. 

"Lucca, we need to cover her." Mom said, taking the bloodied sheets.

"How is that going to help?" I asked her angrily. 

"Just do it." She spat.

I helped her cover Selene from the chin down. 

"Where is she? Where is my daughter?" Grant came in stomping into my room like a raging bull. He pushed someone by the door aside for telling him to calm down.

I stood up and planted myself between him and the bed. "What is happening to her?" I yelled at him.

He looked behind me and his eyes turned a dark shade after seeing her. "You...that's what's happening. I shouldn't have taken her here in the first place. If I had not thought bringing her here would protect her I would have kept her away from you!"

He stabbed me with the point of his index finger and I growled at his action. 

I pushed him back on his chest with my hand and he stumbled back. This made him even angrier and he charged at me. I didn't step aside afraid that he would fall into the bed that Selene was on. 

"Stop it you two! You can fight each other later!" Mom yelled. 

Grant glanced his daughter again and a look of guilt plastered across his hard face. "This is all my fault." he shook his head frantically. "I need to take her back." 

He was about to take another step closer to her, until I punched him on the side of his face. 

"Lucca!" My mom screamed. 

He groaned, whipping the trickle of blood from his lip. 

"You are not taking my mate from me. Over my dead body." I growled. 

"It's for your own good." He didn’t look me in the eyes when he said it.

How is taking my mate from me, my own good?

"No," I responded. "You take her, you die. And I don't care if you are her father." 

Another horrible crack sounded from Selene’s body. 

My mom gasped again, but this time her eyes were red with tears. "This isn't natural. This experience should have happened only in a wolf's life. This type of shift--it's dangerous for a she-wolf at her age. She could die..." 

It was like my life tipped off its axis. 

"NO." Grant roared. 

He fell to his knees and grasped at his hair looking down. "This can't be happening! I was always too careful with her. This is all my fault." 

I spun on my feet and gathered his shirt into my palms. "What are you talking about?" 

He was crying. I would never have thought to see a man like Richard Grant cry like a helpless child. 

"She shifted when she was 12..." 

I thought that was normal for every she-wolf. They usually shifted at the same time their human side started puberty. 

"I don't see what's wrong with that?" Mom thought the same thing. 

"But after that first time, she never shifted again." He finished. It took as a minute to process what he had just said. Mom and I looked at each other in shock. It was unheard of for a werewolf to not shift after the first time. If a wolf doesn't get its usual escape from it's human host, at least once in three days, then it would kill the person. 

"How is she still alive?" Mom muttered. 

The guys outside who have been listening to the whole scene started talking. I forgot they were still there.

"Get out! All of you leave the house!" I yelled at them and they all ran like insects. Grant started whimpering and whipping his check with the back of his arm. I faced Grant and wanted to kick the blabbering fool. His daughter was in pain and he acted as though she was already dead. 

"This is my fault." He repeated looking at me with red eyes. 

"Tell me...why do you think it's your fault?" I said gravely. 

He peaked at me contemplating whether telling me the truth was a bad idea. 

Finally he spoke, "Do you love my daughter?" 

The question caught me off guard. I never actually expressed my emotions to anyone. 

“She’s my mate.” He knew all along we were mates. He didn’t even flinch when I said it.

“NO, do you love my daughter. I’m asking you a serious personal question.”

I’ve only known her for a week, she is my mate and I’m physically attracted to her. Do I love her?

I looked at my mom, at Grant then saw Selene now barely breathing on the bed and my heart ached.

“Yes, I think I do.”

“Then you better listen carefully, because I’m not repeating myself.” I nodded. “The first time she shifted, I wasn’t there. She was with her mother together at home, while I was looking for work—human work.” I winced at the fact he, a beta, would stumble to human life. “When I got home she was alone, crying in pain on the ground still in her human form. Her body was lying on the floor unable to move. When I touched her, the strangest sensation happened. She absorbed my energy!”

“I was physically weak when it stopped, but I was still able to stand. As this happened she completed her transformation, but her wolf was in full control. It was angry, hurt and upset. I realized later the reason for it’s emotions. My wife had rejected her during her transformation, left her and Selene shifted with those feelings conflicting her thoughts. Her wolf took it as energy and consumed it.”

“When a young wolf shifts it’s supposed to be surrounded in a peaceful environment. You should know that Richard.” Mom said softly not to add more guilt.

Me, however, didn’t care about his shitty feelings. “You are a freaking Beta! You should have prepared her!” I yelled at him.

“I didn’t think---

“Didn’t think what? That she mattered? I’ve seen you treat your daughter like a wall. I don’t think you’re a fit father!”

Grant got up on his feet and glared at me. “Well, you have no right to call yourself her mate! You treated her life dirt yourself!” He yelled back.

I didn’t say anything because I knew he was telling the truth. I was no better then him.

Mom placed her hand on my shoulder. “Lucca, maybe if you touched you could give her some of your energy like Richard had done.”

It’s worth a try. “Okay.”

“Let me help you.” Grant stood next to me over Selene.

“I can do it myself.”

“Don’t be stubborn. Not at a time like this.” He said.

I nodded. “What do I do?”

“Place your hand on her arm. It will hurt less there. Her whole body is in pain, but her arm has a large bone that is still similar to a wolfs upper limb so it’s not broken.”

He exposed her arm from under the blanket and we both placed one palm over her arm.

A whimper escaped her lips.

“No” She whispered dryly.

“I don’t feel anything.” I said to Grant.

“Selene, wake up its daddy.” Grant said softly.

“Da—“

Selene screamed again and thrashed like before, but this time her eyes widened.

My mouth dropped at the sight I saw. Her eyes; one was light topaz and the other was glowing aqua blue! Before, I could ask Grant why they were what they were, I felt my energy being drained. It felt like I had ran across the world. My body was about ready to drop, until Grant pulled my wrist back with his other hand.

“Watch.” He muttered.

And I did.

Her body morphed fluidly without any more horrid noises. She didn’t scream, nor did she cry out in discomfort. Her body curled into a ball and her face hid into the blanket. All we witness was her back. The cloth of her nightgown ripped in half and replacing her soft skin was a coat of cream-colored fur.

--------------

A/N: Hope you liked it guys :) VOTE & Comment PLEASE... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2M 192K 23
*BOOK FOUR* (Can be read as standalone) (OFFICAL PREVIEW FOR THE PUBLISHED NOVEL NOW ON AMAZON!) *Completed* *** In a small town where no one leave...
12.3M 8.4K 2
"And then he breaks. An outburst of broken sobs, as my mate let out the saddest cries I've ever heard. He shook and trembled, clinging onto me for d...
838K 47.9K 79
❝if you're from the states then how can you speak fluent korean?❞ ❝bitch, do i look like i'm white?❞ © TSUMSUKI, formerly luvlyjinwoo ; all rights r...
201 92 31
When she was done, she handed our different assignments to us. It was a list of names, people who were yet to be part of us. My colleagues signed th...