Devil's Affection [Affection...

Por Sarah24SM

This beautiful cover is by @Anoniem024 Fate, it is a bittersweet thing. No one knows what is there inside the... Mais

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue

Chapter 16

11.9K 622 46
Por Sarah24SM

"I take it, you know everything about me seeing how you were there," Raine states as she holds onto Devilin's shoulder as she was straddling him.

"Yes, a girl named Miracle showed me everything, every detail on you, hope its fine by you" he replies as he plays with free strands of her hairs.

"That bitch, she did say she will show things to someone who is interested guess it was you huh?"

"But are you two not the same person? She was just your consciousness trapped in between this and that world" he chuckles poking at the frown she had.

"Darn guess that makes me a bitch as well"

"I don't mind as long as you are my bitch" he winks making her giggle as she hugs him with a sigh.

"Oh how did you find me?" she asks after thought.

"Remember the smoke around your body? That is shadow and he answers only to me, survives with my blood...

And seeing how you have my blood within you, I asked him to find you" he explains and she nods in understanding.

"So does that means he answers to me as well?" she asks excitedly and he nods his head.

"You okay?" he asks as he holds her face in his palm.

"I need to go back..."

"Stalker, don't even dare think about moving your ass away from my lap" he warns her and she giggles once again.

"Aww, but those doofus"

"Let me handle it"

"But..."

"Hush and I asked you something"

"No, I am not fine at all. Nothing is okay right now, my head is a mess and I feel like I will start to cry any given moment but I have to act all tough because no one is there for me anymore and I am scared shitless...

My life has gone back to Internet explorer days and now it is slow, my servers are all down right now and I know if I sell my life on eBay no one will buy it...

Even Google does not know the answers to my questions," she starts slowly before bursting into tears.

"Hey now, Ssh...you don't have to rely on Google anymore now that I am here. If your servers are down then we can restart the whole process, no matter whatever browser we use, we will always need an Internet explorer baby...

So, it's okay" Devilin tries to soothe her fears and she nods sniffing a bit.

"You speak like me"

"That's because I like you" he smiles.

"Devilin, he did not recognize me, even when I tried to tell him, he did not. How can they not realize I am their daughter?

I was so excited to be with them but he asked me to leave, said he has no place for me, he only has one daughter" she cries in between hiccupping.

"I had no place to go; I still have nowhere to go. I do not know what to do, HP...it no longer feels like home...

Nothing feels same and these tattoos make me look like a freak" she weeps as she talks with him while he just listens to her wiping her tears.

"You saw how they manipulated the situation stalker; it has been hard for Adrian, he is just sacred letting someone in to his heart...

This is something you will have to talk with him about the next time you see your father but right now what I can do for you is tell you these tattoos are the symbol of who you are...

If you look like a freak then let me, look like a freak with you. Everyone in HP misses you; it is not like home anymore because your heart now knows where your real home is...

But if it still has doubts then tell your heart that I am your home, I will always be your home" he replies as he slowly unbuttons his shirt and pulls it off showing his tattoos to her.

"You..."

"A benefit of being your mate...a luxury only I can have. Mates mark each other with a bite but I think I like the way you marked me," he explains as she touches his mark in awe.

"They are beautiful," she whispers lightly touching it.

"Just like yours" he whispers touching her arms.

"You are in my blood"

"Yes"

"Does that mean we cannot be anywhere except being together?" she asks with a wide smile.

"We cannot help it, there is no other way. Anyway, I am sorry I could not make it to your past but I plan to make you my present and future"

"If I freeze it's not a computer virus I am just stunned by your words" she replies with a big grin on her face.

"In that case, do you like computers?" he asks making her nod her head vigorously.

"Do you like file sharing?" she nods her head once again.

"Good, because I am down-loadable and user friendly" he states before kissing her once again.

*******

"So, now what?" Raine asks as she looks around the place not knowing what they will do next.

"We can stay here for a while, no one will disturb us or we can go back to visit your parents they are waiting for you and this time they are ready to welcome you back home" he answers before pulling her in to his arms as she stiffens.

"What if they hate me?"

"No one can hate you stalker, you are unhateable"

"That's not a word"

"We also have to kick Devon's ass for making you cry so many times" he chuckles ignoring her comment.

"I want to stay here for a while"

"In that case let's go inside the house, you must be starving" he groans as he easily gets up from the ground with her still wrapped around him.

"Ho...you have a house in here?" she asks in surprise looking around to see it.

"I did say this is my domain did I not?"

"Still, please tell me you have a secret door in your library because that will be so cool" she whispers as they reach the house.

"May be" he grins walking inside the house with her still in his arms.

"Do you want to get down or"

"I think I like it this way" she replies as she looks around the room with her legs around his waist and hands around his naked shoulder.

"I am not going anywhere" he chuckles moving towards the kitchen.

"I am not taking any risks regarding you and anyway, I am not that heavy," she states as she hugs him with a grin.

"May be I should nickname you koala instead of Stalker," he states as he puts her on the kitchen counter but still she does not un-wrap her legs.

"As long as it's you calling me I don't mind," she states wrapping her arms around his torso.

"Do you stay alone?"

"Yes, no one knows about this place, top secret"

"Wow, this is so cool"

"Just like the room of yours, huh?" he teases and she gasps as she remembers the state of her room.

"I can explain"

"No need to, I was quiet impressed but I wonder how you even got all of those blankets and pillow covers printed and got it inside of the HP without anyone's notice?" he asks before slowly pushing her legs and hands away from him before turning and carrying her on his back.

"I spend my entire life in there; I know what parcels are checked and what not also the schedule when there are no warriors inside...

Then again everyone knew if they messed with my stuff Rom or Dante will kick their ass" she grins before she gets quiet.

"What?" Devilin asks sensing the change in her mood.

"I miss them all; I wonder how things are going there," she whispers burying her face in the back of his neck.

"It's a mess, but I am sure Enzo and some of his men are handling it quiet well until you are back" he replies and when she does not say anything he continues.

"Stalker, you will have to go back and face them all you know, they care for you everyone always did...

No hurry, but don't forget you will always have me by your side no matter what"

"Okay" she nods before kissing the back of his head as he checks the fridge for food.

*******

"We will have to go back to save those doofus, Thomas may plan to use them" she states before opening her mouth to take the next bite of food he offers.

"They are all fine and Thomas no longer has the control to them," he answers before he licks the sauce from the side of her mouth and hums.

"Still what if"

"They are fine, trust me"

"But what about this whole portal opening thing, it's so tiresome" she pouts but beams as he kisses her pout away.

"My dear stalker, everyone knows you are the key to the portal's door, but what they don't know is I am the door they will have to pass through...

And even if you unlocked this door, I refuse to let anyone enter except you, try as anyone might but those mandrakes are never stepping a foot on this side of the world" he grins.

"What?" she gasps stunned as she stares at his face wide-eyed.

"I am your mate and we share everything in our life, this responsibility of mandrakes as well...

When your grand father died, he gave his powers to both your parents, because he knew someone would always try to take advantage of the key holder but if there are two people who hold the responsibility it will be difficult for them to get hold of it...

Therefore, my darling, you can never open any portals try as you might, you can have hold of those mandrakes and dragon but calling them out to play is in my hands...

That is why you should let me take care of everything and while you relax and get spoiled with all the love that is going to rain on you" he pinches both her cheeks softly.

"I don't know how many times you have thrown me off-beat by being next to me because I need more than 140 characters to tell you how awesome you are," she gasps clapping her hands in excitement.

"All for you my stalker" he grins before feeding her once again.

ilinF

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

223 2 7
A woman feels this strong feeling and she found out it was a handsome man who gave that feeling to her. He looked at me, him wanting me had me wantin...
216K 3.4K 23
What if your mate was Possessive and lustful at the same time would you love it? order book here: http://www.amazon.com/My-Possessive-Mate-lustful-wo...
89.4K 576 8
Aliya Matsuoka meets "him" in her dreams - a regal yet unexpectedly shy man. But strangest of all, he always meets her in the forest, where their ins...
303 23 11
In a world where soulmates exist - rarely, but still - you would think you'd jump at the chance of having one. Not Vanessa. And since Vann had never...