Chapter 04

Devilin stares out of the window of his room, he has been staying for the last few months; he waits for one of the witches to come to call for him after their preparation for the day is over.

He keeps his thoughts blank, as he does not want to think of anything before the ritual starts, he has also shut all of his bonds for the time being and he can feel his family trying to connect with him but he still does not open the connection.

He is sure by now his father was in hell's mood searching for him but he cannot go back home, not until he solves the mystery.

He will admit he was addicted going back to the past and seeing it, by far all he got was glimpses of the little girl and he has been trying to avoid the girl named miracle not wanting to do anything with her but every tunnel he passes takes him back to her.

Therefore, he has decided that today he will get hold of the girl; it seems without confronting with her he cannot get out of that maze.

Jasmine's mother did say something about a miracle may be he has to get her approval or something to pass that maze and enter the new light so he can be done with this whole deal.

Sighing, Devilin rubs the back of his head as his mind drafts towards his stalker, he wants to keep his head clear before the ritual but it seems he has been missing her more lately, but for some reason he cannot go seek her now.

His mate sure has the worst timing or may be it was he, who had the wrong timing, as he cannot leave everything like this; he wants to take it one at a time.

After wasting so many months on this, he cannot let this one out of his grip; he will have to give a very long apology to his mate when he finds her, well if he does, hopefully.

"We are ready when you are" Nicole's voice makes him turn around to find the witch waiting in the door.

He nods towards her as he pulls the robe that was on the bed to cover his upper body; he walks towards the witch waiting for her to walk ahead.

"Reese told me are planning to confront the girl you keep seeing" Nicole speaks as they silently walks.

"Yes, I just think I will waste my time if I keep avoiding her more, hopefully she will let me pass"

"You are not feeling weak right?" she asks him a bit worried and Devilin nods his head.

"I am fine"

"Well..."

"Oh you are here, lie down" Reese interrupts what Nicole was about to say so Devilin walks straight to the bed and lies down.

*******

Devilin did not think he would be seeking the witches help, as he was not even planning to do this but he wanted to when he found he was just going round and round searching for Thomas.

He wanted to go back to the past and unchain a few things, which would help him find the exact location of Thomas. That was when he went to ask help of Reese.

She was the head of the witch coven, which meant she must know something on how to travel across time as Jasmine's mother was in witchcraft as well.

Moreover, for her to do the spell was an inkling that she was trying to help them in someway to defeat Thomas and now he was here hoping they could be done with Thomas for good.

*******

"Are you ready to hear me now?" Miracle asks as Devilin stands in front of her.

"Yes, can you just let me pass this light so I can be over with what I came for?" he asks the little girl who bites on her lip in thought.