Chapter 27

"What are you doing?" Blue asks as she watches her aunt posing in front of the mirror.

"Oh, hey Blue"

"Hi, but what are you doing?" she asks jumping on the bed as she pulls out a chocolate from her pocket and munches on it.

"Taking pictures"

"Why?"

"So I can send this to my mate and make him realize what he is missing being away from me"

"Oh can you take few of mine as well, I will send it to Eric and do you know he is my mate?"

"Awe, yes I know but no you cannot send pictures to him. You are too young"

"But daddy takes lots of my pictures" she argues with her.

"It's different things"

"How? All I have to do is smile and then done" she states narrowing her eyes at her aunt.

"Fine, says cheese"

"Eric" Blue says instead and smiles brightly.

"So how are you going to send it to your mate?" Blue asks checking her aunt's poses once again.

"Oh damn"

"You do not know, I see" Blue sighs getting down from the bed.

"Grown ups" Blue sighs as she walks out of the room.

"Where are you going?"

"I finished my chocolates so this room is no use for me and please do not tell mommy I had one" Blue replies as she runs out of the room.

"I feel used," she shouts at the girl who giggles.

*******

"Hey Kiddo" Adrian calls as he pokes his head inside to see his daughter working.

"Oh hey Papa"

"What are you doing?"

"Hacking my mate's phone to find his location, as it seems I cannot get a hand on any of the Novas"

"It's of no use"

"I can see now, where did they went anyway?"

"On a secret mission"

"I hate this"

"You are not the only one"

"What do you mean?"

"The women in our life are gathered in the living room, your mate is not the only one on a mission" he grins as he walks inside of the room.

Both of them make their way towards the living room to find almost everyone of the women sitting around and chatting up.

"Ladies" Adrian calls asking for their attention and Raine hides behind her father's back as all of them stares their way.

"Hello Adrian" the women greet on cue.

"Hello everyone, well may I introduce you all to my youngest daughter Adriana" he grins pulling his daughter from behind his back and she shyly whispers a hello to them.

"Come on, when did you start begin so shy" Adrian nudges her side and she pouts.

"This is wrong of you, I do not even know most of them, well not personally," she hisses before turning around to smile at the crowd.

"Well then let me introduce you to all of them" he takes her hand and walks towards the women.

*******