The Doctor and The Alpha

Door Peace_Love_Passion

Meet innocent Grace, a 19 year old genius who is now a doctor with the help of Mason, her mate. She is human... Meer

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five

Chapter Nineteen

8.9K 277 19
Door Peace_Love_Passion

Mason's point of view

I messed up. I knew the moment I felt the rush of emotions go through me. I pushed her off of me and looked at Grace walk off.

Flashback~~~~~~~~~~

I was just sitting here waiting for Grace when I saw Nikki walk into the restaurant, she is nothing but trouble. I can't push her away because then she needs guidance, I like her pack because her dad is a great leader, and he knows business and I have respect for that. It's a little pack and that is why I'm allied with them because, they need protection. I'm not scared of the dad I just don't need any more conflicts right now. Especially for punching or yelling at a girl.

"Hey Mason," Nikki said.

"What do you want" I said getting straight to the point with no emotions.

"Well I just wanted to know why you are here all by yourself" She says while getting on my lap.

"Get off" I said in a low warning tone.

"Aww Mason, don't act like that, we are friends remember, and I'm keeping you company before your mate comes back."

"We were never friends, it was strictly business. You have five seconds before you get escorted out by my men in handcuffs," she needs to get off before Grace walks back in.

I looked towards the bathroom hall then back at her smiling, I'm really getting agitated with this girl. All of a sudden I feel lips on mine. Shit what if Grace walks in during this. What am I'm doing, I need to push her off, I sense the emotion of betrayal, and I make eye contact with her.

"Grace!!" I yell while pushing her off me and onto the floor, I should have done that in the beginning. I see her walk away, I follow her, I'm not worried about anything because this restaurant is full with my pack. I feel a hand pull me back. It's Nikki. I go for the punch but I get held back by David, my best warrior.

"You bitch just fucked things up, that's my fucking mate. Think before you do shit. Now how will she trust me, you are just making this worst for your dad. Get out of my face before I end up killing you." I struggle against David but I finally get loose, shift and run to find her. I hear David put the city in lockdown mode making sure I don't harm anyone on the streets. Everyone must get to their homes and out of my way. I follow her scent until it disappears, along with Sarah's. If those two are together it may take longer to find her. I go straight to Sarah's house but when I break through the door no one is there, their phones are there but that's it.

David get the trackers Sarah and Grace are on the move to hiding, Find them. I mind link David.

I run back to my house and search for all of her friends but all of their scents disappear out of nowhere. I let out a deep howl, warning everyone they need to either help or get out of my way.

I run straight to the pack that Nikki is apart of and go straight to Alpha Schroeder. I shift in his office.

"Control your daughter or next time I won't hold out." my wolf says with a full on promise of bringing harm to her. I'm

I shift back into my wolf and run before he tries to talk. I run until I can't anymore, I ran for about five hours, before I stopped and collapsed on the ground still in my wolf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mason... Mason... Mason," I hear James voice call out, I roll over a snarl at him. Telling him to go away.

The Reverse give me the Reverse that we made together. I mindlink James.

I hear him shift and run back to my house in Oklahoma. I get up and walk through the forest in my wolf letting him have control. I get back to my house in Parker and go shower. Once finished, I get a phone call from an unknown number. I let it ring for a while before I picked up. It was Grace and she didn't let me explain myself.

I was glad she called me, but she is mad, I couldn't understand how I managed to get someone as nice as Grace to hate me. I tried to trace the number but it's one of those disposable phones. I don't bother to put clothes on I shift and run to wherever my wolf takes me. As an Alpha King I can feel our bond no matter what, but since I was so angry I was blind to it. Now I can feel the pull. I link the warriors and trackers to follow me as I make my way to her. I reached the middle of a luxury garden in the middle of nowhere you have to pay to get in but, it belongs to one of the pack members. I have the warriors to surround the area and I soon figure out that she is underground in a basement like house.

I link Sarah and the rest of her friends to give up and come up. They obey by making up a lie to tell Grace. I send James down there once they come up. Of course James has to talk to Sarah and kiss her like he hasn't seen her in days. It's only been one day, but then again he did act more behaved than me.

"She is in a lot of pain, she is taking her medication, it's set for 15 hours. IV goes in, in five hours. Don't you dare hurt her or I will neuter you." I growl at her, and she doesn't flinch.

About three hours later I sense pain, followed by a scream. It's Grace, she must have woke up in pain.

Is she okay?

Yeah just pain in her back. James links back.

I take out my tablet and check her monitor. I hear their conversation, and I break as it continues. I show no emotions on my face, but within I am breaking, because she is so hurt.

I hear say 'I love you' to James and I get mad then I smell their scents mix. He. Touched. Her. I growl and shift ready to attack.

"Oh shut up Mason, you have no right to tell me what to do at this moment or control the situation you are the cause of it, and he just helped me so I am in more favour of him at the moment." Once she says that I lunge to go down there and attack James but they all push me back and hold me down.

James is a liar he said he would never love her more than a sister, and now he is trying to take my mate away from me. I struggle against the many people that are holding me down but I finally break free. No one talks or moves. I start to dig but my mom interrupts me telling me to use the entrance. I walk down there finding my mate on the edge of her bed waiting for me. I always refused to use this power on Grace but I look into her mind to see where that son of a bitch is.

She stopped me from trying get to him but soon starts to fall. I catch her the best way I can, shift, then place her on the bed. I turned the camera off because I want to scare her. I could never intentionally hurt her. I just need to make sure, she knows I am the only man in her life.

When she begs me not to hurt her anymore I realize the IV in her arm and the breathing mask on her face. I was too busy being mad at her and James, to realize she is sick and is already in pain.

I apologize over and over and hoping she will forgive me. I didn't mean to cause her more pain, I just wanted to scare her. I hug her tightly hoping she will never let go. I ask for her forgiveness hoping she will give it to me and she complies.

I soon sense a strange feeling and I pull away to look at her and her eyes are closed.

"Grace,"

"Grace."

"Grace!" I yell wanting a response from her. She falls limp in my arms and I scream for help. I whisper encouraging things into her ear. Telling her how sorry I am. I just don't want her to slip away.

End of Flashback~~~~~~~~~~

The pack doctors tried to move her back up so they can bring her to the hospital but they are taking to long. So I grab her and run to the hospital myself. As an Alpha I can run just as fast in human form as in wolf form, but being on all fours push me faster for longer. I rush her in once again, praying she will wake up. I never had to rush her to the hospital before. It seems like ever since we confessed everything to each other everything went down.

They didn't bother about denying me access to the OR (operation room), they gave me the equipment to wear, and I stood right next to her. They cut her left arm open.

"Why are you operating on her arm?"

"The IV needle was pushed into her arm." The surgeon said as he started to cauterize the blood. I kept my mouth close so they could do their job. Once the bleeding stop they cut into her muscle where the IV was placed in. It started hemorrhaging. They calmly clipped of the brachial artery to stop the bleeding. They then placed a stent to help heal and repair it, they then unclipped the artery slowly making sure the stent was successful. They brought in the Neuro surgeon.

"Why do we need him," I asked frantically hoping it was nothing serious.

"The nerves are slightly damaged in the arm we need to perform a Neuroplasty." I nod my head understanding that she needs a surgical repair of the nerves in her arm.

The surgery lasted about five hours, because after they closed up on her arm they had to clean her blood of the medication and run a new course of it.

Once we reached the ICU I saw my mom in her room waiting for us, when she saw Grace she sighed in relief. Once the nurses finished placing the medicine everywhere and guiding us through what the next few hours should look like they left.

I looked at my mom and she slapped me, I guess I deserved it. Then she slapped me again, I deserve that one too. She raised her hand for another one but I stopped her.

"I get it, I messed up big time, but I just got her, and I just don't want her to go." I placed her hand on my heart,

"My heart beats for three reasons, Grace, you, and the pack. If I lose Grace or you everything will be off."

"Mason," I hear Grace speak. I rush to her side and press the light for the nurse.

"Shut up, I'm not going anywhere soon, I love you and won't leave you, I might hide or need space, but I will never leave." I smile at her, and kiss her hand.

"Can I have some water?" I reach for the water.

"Are you trying to kill me! I just came out of surgery and you are giving me water, I thought I taught you better than this. It says right above my head NPO - nothing by mouth - yeah the 'p' doesn't make sense but it's there."

"To be honest when you would talk to me about that stuff I wouldn't listen, just think about our future and how much sexier you are when you go all nerdy on me."

"Mason somethings I don't want to hear," my mom said to me. Grace cheeks turn red and I smile and kiss her cheek. I see her eyes start to droop but she fights it off. I whisper into her ear.

"Sleep my beautiful princess, have sweet dreams, or should I say wet dreams," I see her smile and fall asleep.

The nurse walks in, checks her meds, adjust some things and then walks out. I won't leave her side, only two people are allowed in her room at a time, but I'll make them let us be an exception. I mindlink James and Sarah and tell them to come back from wherever they are, but they won't they said Grace told them not to come unless she said so.

I wake the next morning in the chair I fell asleep in, I look at her, and I'm mad at myself for even getting mad at her. I should have known she wouldn't leave just want some space. I need a run, actually a work out.

"Don't leave me yet," I hear her whisper from behind me.

"I won't leave now that you are awake,"

"Where were you going?" She asked with her eyes still closed.

"I was going to go for a run and then work out,"

"Are you mad at me?"

"No at myself for putting you through so much, I'm sorry" She smiled and patted the space next to her for me to lay down in.

"I can't get in the bed with you," She looks at me and pouts. I sigh, I don't want to touch her, everytime I'm near her harm is done somehow.

"I need to take a shower and then I'll get in," She smiled, silently agreeing with me.

I walk into the bathroom, my bag I had my mom pack is in there waiting for me. I stepped into the shower letting the warm water wash away the stress from the past few days.

All of a sudden I got a hard on. Well not all of a sudden I was thinking of the time when Grace had a dream which led to me fingering that tight pussy of hers. She tasted so good, even though I didn't get to taste to much. I started to pump myself hoping to get some relief, but it only made it worst. I imagined her tight pussy wrapped around my cock, squeezing her walls together because she can't handle the pleasure anymore. Just thinking of her cumming makes me cum. I didn't realize I was moaning out loud until I came back to reality, literally. I finished my shower, placed my clothes on then, open the door to my blushing mate.

I smirked realizing she must of heard me in the bathroom. I don't care she should know what she does to me.

"Am I still allowed to lay in the bed with you."

"As long as you took care of your problem." She smiled innocently back to me, there is the Grace I know.

I slide into the bed, and wrap my arms around her, being mindful of her other arm. We lay like that until she falls asleep.

My mom walks in about five minutes later.

"Get out the bed! She will be mad when she wakes up to find you next to her." My mom whisper yells at me.

"Mom, chill she asked me to."

"I did Mrs. Black, I wanted him to sleep with me but this isn't comfortable, so get out" I chuckle because I got a plan.

"Well how about I slide in behind you?" I suggest.

"How would that work?" She asked obviously not liking the suggestion.

"Just sit up." She sits up, and I stand in the bed walking around to be at the top of the bed and sitting down right behind her, causing my mom to yell and tell me to stop and get down while Grace just laughs. I slide my left foot carefully between her arm and body hoping not to injure the already injured. Once in place I pull her back gently, my chest is now her back board and my thighs her arm rest.

"See this is more comfortable,"

"It actually is Mrs. Black."

"I give up," She says dramatically while plopping down.

I pull her hair back from around her shoulders and kiss her neck, and starts to rub her shoulders and her right arm. She instantly relaxes under my touch and my wolf and I enjoy that. I stop when she is in a deep sleep. I wrap my arms around her torso and relax having her in my arms. Of course the moment doesn't last long because the doctor has to come in.

"How is she Alpha,"

"She is doing well she woke up for about twenty minutes."

"She will be extremely tired because of the blood transfusion and the medication. Make sure not to lay on her oxygen tube. If she wakes up in pain, the pain pump is right there, she can press it when ever it is green."

"Thank you Doctor Ryan," I smile at him.

"Anything for my Luna and Alpha. She will need a stronger dosage of medication for home." He says as he walks out. I know Grace likes music, maybe that will help her relax and sleep more.

"Mom pass me her phone, please." She passes it to me and I unlock it. I made her lock her phone a couple months ago for security reasons but she ends up telling everyone her password anyways.

I scroll through her playlist and go straight to her classical music, I don't see how she likes this stuff but she listens to it all the time, then I go to her most played playlist.

"Mom are the speakers connected?" I ask her.

"Yes, Mace" I roll my eyes to my old nickname. I play Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven first because it's the most played song on this song list followed by Fur Elise, and the 5th symphony by Beethoven, and then Bach, Cello suite. As the songs continue to play I go through her other playlist and find one that is named 'The Grason mix'. It has a lot of Sam Smith songs, and other ones I haven't heard before. I know Sam Smith doesn't really have a lot of the fast beat kind of songs. I start listening, by the end of the playlist the only thing I could do was smile. They were nothing but love songs. One that I enjoyed the most was Latch by Sam Smith, I would definitely play this at our wedding, one because it's her most played, and it explains us perfectly.

"Please tell me you haven't been listening to all of them?" She ask in a raspy morning voice.

"Yep each one I think it's cute and sweet. Can I give you water now?"

"I don't know, go find my chart"

"Mmm, can't get rid of me that easy"

"Grace will you like some water?" The nurse ask, while walking in.

She nods, and reaches for the cup. She takes small sips, and I rub circles into her thighs. As Latch plays again.

She takes the phone with her right arm and changes the playlist to something totally different.

"Hey, I was enjoying that," I said.

"What happen to the gay f word that has no balls and everything else you called him."

"Hey, you said you would marry him even though he is gay, as long as he comes home to you every night. And when I asked you if you would marry me you said no."

"I was joking jeez, I would marry you," she tells me while laughing. Soon, everything fell quiet.

"We need talk about what happen," she says while resting her head on my chest.

"Okay,"

"I will be going back to my house after this for two weeks, without you,"

"Why!?" I said sitting up, causing her to cringe in pain, so I lay back down, and whisper a sorry.

"You need to get counseling for anger, and I need me time when you are not breathing down my neck."

I sigh and bang my head on the head board a couple of times, hoping this would be some kind of joke.

"Two weeks," I repeat back to her making sure it is correct.

"I understand it will-"

"No you do not understand, I can barely go a night without you. You help me sleep at night. What am I suppose to do at night?"

"Invest in a teddy bear, they work." She replies back, my mom must have left the room after we started talking.

"We need to learn to function without each other, because we will not always be together, one day I will die or you will. Something will happen."

"Tell me the whole truth Grace" I can tell she is hiding something.

"I need time, I don't know if I can do it, be a leader, and be pampered. Handle you, it just seems over whelming at the time. I need to pray for help. I need to see if I can handle another one of your out burst. I don't know if I'm healthy enough to even help others, it seems like everything is getting worst." She tells me.

"I understand but you do realize you are my mate, and that I need you so two weeks is a long time and don't expect me not to show up anywhere. You will have two body guards with you at all times, they won't be in your face but following you in the shadows." I hold her tighter because I don't want to let her go.

"Mason, I'm not going to change my mind about us, I just need to organize my thoughts."

"I know I still don't want to let you go," she sighs and turns slightly to get more comfortable in my embrace.

She asked for her phone to call Sarah and she called them but made sure I promise not to bring harm to James. Which I did promise.

I end up falling asleep before she does, but I know she soon follows shortly.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.4M 99.4K 47
Lauren is 19 years old and the daughter of the village mayor. One day she accidently meets her mate - the most feared, brutal and unpredictable Alph...
474K 12.1K 21
Blair Lucia Mason is 17 years old werewolf. She is outgoing, fearless and the daughter of a powerful alpha, Blane Mason of the Shadow Howlers Pack. A...
414K 11.6K 42
Madison Walcott: She's a twenty two year old werewolf with a dark past she'd rather forget. Trying to move on with her life and make the most of it...
Bane Door rose

Weerwolf

3.4M 89K 36
How far can an Alpha go far his mate? Anna is an innocent, beautiful seventeen year werewolf waiting for her mate. But never did she expect him to...