A Spiders Web * Under constru...

De dreame07

Nishelle Palmer is not your average teen girl. Facing Life threats, changes each day, and having to hide dark... Mais

A Spiders Web- Prelude
Chapter 2- Friend in Need
Chapter 3-Good Day Gone bad...Again
Chapter 4- New beginnings
Chapter 5-Something's Lurking..
Chapter 6-Truth's Revealed..
Chapter 7- To BE or NOT to be
Chapter 8- Things Change..
Chapter 9- A Second Chance?
Chapter 10 -When Fires Blaze.....Things Glue
Chapter 11-The Weekend
Chapter 12-Let The Games Begin..
Chapter 13-Keeping It On The Low..
Chapter 14- Accomplice
Chapter 15- Losing Focus
Chapter 16- News
Chapter 17- The Unexpected
Chapter 18-The Best Revenge is...
Chapter 19-Insecurities
Chapter 20- When Things Become A Mystery
Chapter 21- When Things Go Up
Chapter 22- Heart's Moved
chapter 23- Plans And Secrets
Chapter 24- Graduation
Chapter 25-The Wrong Things To Say
Chapter 26-The Run In
Chapter 27- Unexpected Deliveries
Chapter 29-The Aftermath

Chapter 30-Emotional Ties

728 18 7
De dreame07

Jamyis

As promised I was going to be support to Nyla with talking to skittles. We were heading there right after we visit Nishelle, baby Caiden, and Cordell at their house. Melanie answered the door.

"Hey ladies" Melanie greeted.

"Wassup PW! (pregnant women) Look at you finally gaining some weight and look at that belly!" I cooed touching her stomach. She was now five months with the cutest belly.

"You are so silly." She said laughing. "Come in Nishelle is in the kitchen stuffing her face."

We walked into the kitchen where lil Caid was in his bouncer and Nishelle was indeed stuffing her face.

"My baby!" I said excitedly going to pick up my Godson out of his bouncer.

"He just ate so be aware!" Nishelle said.

"Why you going crazy on the food?" I asked observing her.

"Girl any opportunity I get without this boy interrupting I take advantage."

I laughed. "Okay. Well let's get straight to the point so you are in the know of whats going on. Nyla has something she wants to tell you."

"Is this the moment where I leave?" Melanie asked.

"Girl don't make me slap you. You family most importantly we sisters. You should know this by now! " Nishelle stated.

"I'm just asking! You know me."

"so whats sup?" Nishelle asked Nyla.

"Before y'all go ham..." Nyla began.

"Nope i'm already not with the sh*ts." Shell interrupted.

"Would you listen!" I butted in.

"So the day of Caiden's birth when Cordell got locked up skittles was on edge. Long story short as a result He kinda hit me.." Nyla mumbled towards the end.

"Excuse me???!! What did you say???" Nishelle asked to see if she heard right.

"Oh hell naw!" Melanie yelled.

"He aint kinda hit you Nyla he slap the sh*t out of you come correct!!!" I said getting mad all over again.

Nyla went into detail of all that happened. When she was done Nishelle put her fork down from eating and got up rushing to exit the kitchen.

"Yall watch my baby I will be back."

Melanie got up quickly blocking her "WAIT!!! i'm sure Nyla has this under control am I right Nyla?" She said glancing at her for assurance.

"Yeah Jamyis is coming with me to talk to him after we leave here."

"Okay. So see shell they got it relax!"

"Oh ima relax alright when I put my foot up his a**!!! Thats some dumb crap! Why the Hell would he put hands on her! I don't play that! especially when its my best friends my sisters!!!!"

"Im with you on that No G. I pray I don't pounce on his a** when I see him." I said shaking my head.

"Things have just gotten crazy. I don't know where we went wrong!" Nyla began as her eyes watered.

"Don't cry Ny it's going to be okay" I said going to side hug her as I held a sleeping Caiden.

"Where is Cordell?" I asked noticing his absence.

"He's with Dre and probably skittles. I'll call and see before y'all head over there." Nishelle spoke.

Cordell

"Owww Yo!!! What the f*ck!!!!" Skittles yelled while Dre punched the crap out of him in his chest. He was now on the floor from the strong impact. We were back at Dre's house from being out. Skittles had just got done with admitting what was wrong with him and why he's been acting strange. Come to find out he hit Nyla. That sh*t is all types of wrong. Now Dre is knocking some sense into him.

"I don't give a Got d*mn if she was screaming and hitting you for answers you don't just pop off and hit your girl like that! Hell any woman!!!! You a straight up f*ck boy for that. You deserve everything that girl is putting you through." He said shaking his head.

"Man I know I f*cked up and I was wrong I get it! It's been bothering me ever since I did it. I don't know what came over me. I admit I got some anger issues and I'm willing to go to counseling for them. I'm just scared I will hurt her again." Skittles said shaking his head.

"You won't if you get help. And if you need us we will help you. In the meantime you got a lot of a*ss kissing and making up to do. Remember the approach I told you to take. She's probably shook right now." Dre spoke.

"I know..."

Cadence

I came over early this morning to spend time with babe. We've both been busy with our lives and getting ready for college that we haven't had a moment to spend with each other and catch up. I surprised him this morning and came over. His parents are real cool and laid back. They always are happy to see me when I come over. Tyler comes from a pretty well off family. The boy is spoiled. His mother is a dentist. While his father owns a few fortune five hundred companies. He doesn't have to want for anything. But he still strives to be independent and make a name for his self. Thats one thing that attracted me to him was his ambition. Aside from how sexy he is!.

"Babe." Tyler spoke as he laid on his back gripping my thighs as I was straddling him.

"wassup"

"So I know we both going to VS (virginia state) right."

"Right."

"Well I was thinking seeing we are together I was going to ask you if you would want to get an apartment together rather than dorming. Seeing we both going to the same school and it would be like a new start for our relationship."

"Hmmm I didn't think of that. That actually would be kinda dope and considering I don't know these chicks I'm dorming with and have no intentions with dealing with the nonsense and drama.! I would have to ask my brother though for my part of the fundings seeing I dont have a job yet though babe." I said sighing.

"Babe now you know I got you. That you don't have to worry about. I just asked you if you would consider moving in with me" He stated laughing.

"Ok fine sheesh. Well I hope my brother doesn't throw shade! You know how he is about me!"

"Aight well we can't speak to him together? I really want my baby in my bed with me when I be coming home from class and when Im stressed and stuff you know." He said kissing me and flipping us so I was now under him while he was over me.

"Stop acting like a baby!" I said laughing hard at his attempted baby voice.

"Shut up. Hey you know I luhh you right?"

"You do huh?"

Tyler sucked his teeth. "Oh now you acting brand new!?" He said attacking me licking and biting on my neck causing me to moan immediately. He know thats my spot.

"Tyler" I moaned.

"mmmhmm." He continued to bite, lick, and suck on my neck down to my stomach.

"We are not about to do this in ya parents house!"

"Cade f*ck up we been doing it everywhere including here why you acting. They aint even here right now! come on bae stop playing." He came back up and continued to kiss on my neck now reaching for the line of my spandex.

Ughhh he traps me every time.............

Skittles

I dialed Nylas number hoping she would answer this time. To my avail she finally did.

"Hello" Nyla spoke softly.

"Baby can we talk please. I can come get you from where ever you at. I just need to speak to you"

"Jamyis is coming with me to your house. I don't trust you right now Mishon. Im scared. It's for my own sanity."

"Alright I respect that. Im sorry baby I truly am."

She sighed. "Okay mishon im on my way" She hung up after.

Damn she even calling me the government. I gotta make this right.

I was sitting in the living room watching t.v waiting. Finally the doorbell rung. I got up to answer. I let Nyla and Jamyis in.

"Hey" I greeted to Jamyis and Nyla.

"Oh don't hey me! You can hey her. You in some hot sh*t with me. I'm just here for my bestie so...." Jamyis retorted with an attitude coming to sit on the couch far away from us. That girl man....

"Alright you got it. Do you mind if I talk to her privately?"

"Yup and you got ten minutes and then i'm coming to check on her." You gonna be okay Ny?"

"Yeah" Nyla spoke.

I guided Nyla back to my bedroom to talk. I shut the door and she went and sat on the bed staring me down looking unsure of what to do.

"Nyla please understand me and believe me when I say I was an a**hole for putting my hands on you and i'm sorry!!!!!! I honestly don't know what happened other than siding it with my anger issues that I do have. I failed to let you know that part of my life but it's no excuse and i'm going to go back to counseling to deal with it."

"Skittles you scared me.... I never saw that side of you. It was like I didn't know who you were. the look you gave after......" She stopped speaking and broke down.

I walked over to the bed and grabbed her into my embrace.

I'm sorry baby i'm so sorry. You my queen. I will assure you this wont happen again. I'm not saying that to say it I mean it. I let go of hugging her so she can look me in my face as I wiped her teared face.. "I just need you to look at me." She looked up at me.

"Please forgive me please. I wont hold back nothing else from you. I..Love..You."

She nodded. "I love you too."

"ALRIGHT!!!!!! TIMES UP!!!!!!!" Jamyis came busting the door open.

"Yo are you for real?" I asked. Jamyis be tripping.

"Nyla you good boo?" she said ignoring me.

"Yes my I'm good."

"Yeah I got my baby back! so you can chill! Drill sergeant aka Big Moe security"

"Boy shut the f*ck up" Jamyis retorted.

"Um...Not quite you gotta work some things out to be official with me again." Nyla stated.

"Bae you doing me like that!?" I said snapping my head to look at her.

"It's Nyla..." She said kissing my cheek. "First date next weekend". She winked.

Oh I see how it is.... Iight I can play this game too sh*t...

Nishelle

Jamyis and Nyla had left the house and it was now just me melanie and my little man. We were continuing to talk.

"So you gonna tell me whats on your mind?" I asked her. She was wearing a sad look on her face.

"ugh your brother in law."

"what happened?"

"He's never home. I feel like I'm loosing him to the streets. I feel like I come second and I need him especially during this time! I'm settling into my pregnancy i'm about to find out what I'm having. I feel like i'm walking through this alone." She vented.

"Listen I understand. Ive been dealing with the guys being out there for a while now. State how you feel upfront Mel. Don't stress over that. You don't have time to. Dre is understanding and you know He loves the life out of you. Don't be afraid to tell him how you feel."

"Yeah and I told him from the get go I need him to be around more and I want him to ease up in the game I can't afford to loose him shell I just can't!" She said getting emotional. Poor girl hormones tearing her up.

"I know the feeling love. I stressed that to Cordell when he told me he was entering into it. But if we love them and are willing to hold them down we gotta be strong and trust them with our safety and our hearts. Now that doesn't mean just let whatever happen but there has to be a level of agreement and understanding on both parts. So just tell him!"

"I will. Thanks girl."

No problem boo! Omg I think your having a girl. I said looking at her stomach and rubbing it.

"You think so? I actually want a princess too. Dre on the other hand is in boy nation. He was like nah thats my mini me, thats my junior."

"Yeah no he need a girl so she can give him a run for his money" We both laughed.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

271K 12.8K 49
C O M P L E T E D Have you ever stolen a bad boy's diary? Some secrets are light. Some secrets are dark. And some secrets can break a heart. ...
343K 14.6K 60
Everyone knows that there's something different about those kids. And it's not just because they've got the money and the looks. When it comes to the...
Without The Grace De ItsKC

Ficção Adolescente

8.2K 403 41
Aaliyah had lived her whole life under the overbearing shadow of her fathers new wife and her filthy daughters. Aaliyah has no idea how her mother d...
1M 26.5K 91
#17 in teen fiction (28/12/18) #7 in girls (02/01/19) #14 in teen fiction (15/04/19) #3 in boys (10/11/19) PUBLISHED✅: 15/06/17 COMPLETED FULLY✅: 06...