My Popular Twin Sister

By Wolflover12

Peaches is in everyone words "Perfect". She's popular, haves a perfect image, a model, but also haves a twin... More

My Popular Twin Sister
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Notes
Part 2: Chapter 1
Part 2: Chapter 2
Part 2: Chapter 3
Part 2: Chapter 4
Part 2: Chapter 5
Part 2: Chapter 6
Part 2: Chapter 7
Part 2: Chapter 8
Part 2: Chapter 9
Part 2: Chapter 10
Part 2: Chapter 11
Part 2: Chapter 12
Part 2: Chapter 13
Part 2: Chapter 14
Part 2: Chapter 15
Thank You!!!!
GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 3

16.8K 479 144
By Wolflover12

" Cher, wake up girl." A voice said and I groaned and brought the covers over my head.

" Go away." I mumbled and relaxed again and I heard them chuckle.

" I drove 4 hours for this." They said and I flipped my eyes open and threw my covers off my head and looked over at him with a big smile in my face.

" Jake?!" I said excited like a kid on Christmas and he chuckled again.

" The one and only." He said standing up and holding his arms open for a hug. I then got up and gave him a hug and he hugged me back and kissed my forehead quick. " I missed ya, Cher." He whispered and I kept smiling.

" Is Daisy here?" I asked letting go of him and he shook his head and I frowned a little.

" She was over a friend's house when I left around 6 this morning." He said and I nodded my head understanding. He grown the last time I saw him. He's hair is still black and short and he has dark brown eyes, he was wearing a black zip-up hoodie, a green t-shirt and jeans. He was now six or seven inches taller then me and he gain a little weight. " Now what's this about you being with Colton Mountains?" He then said crossing his arms and I groaned. " Well?"

" How did you find out?" I asked going over to my dresser and grabbing black sweatpants and a blue and black striped t-shirt.

" It's all over the news and everything." He answered sitting down on my bed. " I want to hear everything." He added before I went into my bathroom and changed and brushed my hair. I walked out of the bathroom and went to the door and unlocked it.

" How did you get in my room?" I asked turning to him and he smirked and pointed to the open window and I glared at him for a second and turned back opening the door and heading down stairs.

" So you going to tell me?" He asked catching up to me and I sighed.

" Can I eat something first?" I asked him and he grinned. I went over to the kitchen and opened the cabinet and took out a box of cereal, two bowls and spoons. The placed them on the counter and went over to the fridge and grabbed the milk and went back to the counter and sat down in one of the stools. Jake then took a bowl and made himself cereal and so did I and we started eating.

" So now will you tell me?" He asked and I swallowed an mouth full of cereal and nodded my head.

" Colton just started his first day of school yesterday and I bumped into him while getting away from Peaches and her crowd. I didn't know who he was at first and thought he was a normal kid and I knew Peaches would get him." I started and he nodded his head eating another bite. " Later at lunch he sat next to me for a few minutes in till Peaches came over and took him back to her table."

" Did he find out Peaches was your twin?" He asked looking at me and I nodded my head.

" Yup, and next at study hall, he happen to have the same class as me and Peaches and she kissed him on the cheek and I started crying, because she was stealing my first new friend in two years." I said getting mad at Peaches again. He looked at me and smirked.

" So I'm still your second best friend." He said and I glared at him for a sec.

" Anyways, I ran out of the classroom and he followed me and I told him to leave me alone and he wouldn't and came closer to me and asked if I liked him and before I could answer he kissed my cheek." I finished and he seemed a little surprised at everything I said.

" That explains that picture, now came you explain this." He then took a magazine from his hoodie and threw it down on the counter. I took it and looked at it shocked, well more then shocked I was.....well I couldn't put it in words. It was a picture of Peaches and Colton and it was outside of the house by Colton's limo and they were kissing each other on the lips and then there was the picture of me and Colton and across the top it said now in pink letters " Love Affair: Colton Mountains with two girls" and there was little hearts all around letters. I felt my eyes water and Jake quickly took the magazine away and looked at me worried. "Cher, are you ok?" And I shook my head.

" Why me? What did I ever do?" I cried and Jake got up pulled me into him rubbing my back as I cried on his shoulder.

" How about you get him out of your mind and we can get ice cream." He then whispered in my ear and I looked up at him and managed a smile. He knows me so well that I would do anything for some ice cream, but I wont jump of a cliff or anything like that and I'm not fat or anything too, I just LOVE ice cream, vanilla is my favorite. " Lets go." He then added pulling his keys out of his pocket.

" I love ice cream!" I sang and he chuckled.

" Wait is he out of your head?" He asked turning toward me and I frowned a little.

" Yes mother." I joked and he glared at me for a second before turning around again.

" I'm a dude." He said opening the front door and I grinned and heard him chuckle while we walked to his car. I remember that car, his dad used to drive them to school in that, it's an old fashion pick-up truck. It used to be a baby blue with a white and sliver stripe went along it, but now it's a deep ocean blue and the windows are tinted.

" Wow, you really gave the car a make over." I said hoping in the passenger's seat while he started to truck. He turned to me and smiled.

" Baby blue isn't my thing." He said and I laughed.

" Wait my mom doesn't know I'm gone!" I said as we pulled out of the driveway and he turned to me quick and smiled again

" Don't think I stopped by the diner and talked to your mom." He said and I relaxed a little and sat back in the seat.

---------------

I was really sad that Jake had to leave after we got ice cream, but he said that he'll try to visit me again and bring Daisy. He left around six in the afternoon and had a long trip home. I gave him a death hug and he did the same to me and I couldn't breath, he's gotten stronger also. I headed back into the living room and laid down on the couch, closing my eyes.

" Cherry get up!" The demon, I mean Peaches said and I flipped my eyes open and rubbed them sitting up. I looked at Peaches and right next to her looking down at me was Colton, the last kid I want to see now. I glared at him and got up heading over to the kitchen, and I looked at the clock and saw it was seven at night. I sighed and sat on the counter laying my head on my arms closing my eyes again, then someone walked into the kitchen and I looked up and saw Colton looking at me his face showing to many emotions to describe.

" Cherr-" He started but I held up my hand and got up leaving the kitchen. I didn't want to talk to him and I will not talk to he ever again. I ran up the stairs and went to my room and slammed my door shut locking it again and leaning against it sliding down to the floor. I wanted to cry again, but I couldn't. He's not my friend no more and I'm not his friend. I heard the sound of heels and knew it was Peaches, the noise then stopped in front of my door and I didn't move.

" You were smart not to talk to him." She said sharply and then I heard her walk away and back downstairs. Don't cry, I couldn't cry, she might just hear me and make fun of me at school. I know what your thinking, how could my sister, my twin do this to me. Well she told me this one thing a million times and sometimes I break into tears when I hear it. I don't really what to say it because it's just to much to me, the first time I heard it was in forth grade when I spilled milk on her favorite blue dress on purpose and she yelled at me saying that it.

" Cherry dinner!"'I heard my mom yell from downstairs and I got up from the floor and unlocked my door and went downstairs into the kitchen. The air was filled with the smell of chicken and rice, yay my favorite! I grabbed a plate and sat down on the counter and taking some chicken and rice. My dad then came in and he looked stressed and he was still wearing his dress pants and shirt, but he smiled when he saw me and I smiled back. Just as I thought Peaches and Colton came in and they were looking at me, and they sat at the other end of the counter next to each other. I rolled my eyes and went back to eating, when they started talking, god no I'm not listening to Peaches. I was about to open my mouth when I remember and shook my head slightly and got up grabbing my plate and left the kitchen and headed to the TV room, my second favorite place on earth, my bedroom coming into first. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV and it was turned to the news and the lady was talking about Colton and I quickly changed the channel and ended up finding a cartoon I used to watch, but I felt like watching it now, because there was nothing else on.

Once I was done eating in turned the TV off and grabbed my empty plate and headed towards the kitchen. I got into the kitchen at saw my mom, Peaches, and Colton all talking, I quickly placed my plate in the sink and headed upstairs to my room once again. I was about to close my door when someone put there foot in the doorway and I frozen and they opened the door halfway and slid into my room revealing Colton. I turned to leave my room, but Colton slammed to shut and stood in front of it with his arms crossed, and I did the same and crossed my arms. Don't talk to him, don't talk to him, don't talk to him, kept running though my head.

" Why are you not talking?" He then asked after a minute of silence, and I didn't answer. He then ran his head through his hair and looked down. " Why are you not talking?" He repeated and again I didn't answer. I just wanted him to suffer, wow my evil side is taking over a little. He looked up at me and he looked more stressed then my dad and he ran his hand through his hair again. " God Cherry, why won't you talk to me?" He said more stressed then I though he was.

He was quiet for 5 minutes and I laid down on my bed not caring he was still standing at my door with his head down. Then there was a knock on my door and Colton jumped and turned around opening the door and I looked over and saw his dad! What the heck is he doing here? Doesn't he have a movie to do or something? He walked in and Colton kept my door open and looked over at me. I looked the other way and closed my eyes hoping to fall asleep.

" Why won't you talk to Colton?" His dad asked and I opened my eyes and looked to see he was looking down at me and he looked worried as hell right now. I kept my mouth shut and he gave out a breath of air. " Come on please talk, he hasn't slept since yesterday when he left this house, what's going on?" He asked and I looked over at Colton, no wonder he looks stress.

" no." I barely whispered so only that he could hear it. He looked at Colton and then walked up to him and whispered something to him, before leaving. I rolled my eyes and got up and heading to the door hopping to leave but Colton shut the door again and crossed his arms, back to square one.

" I was hopping my dad could get through the thick head of yours, but your just being more stubborn then your sister." He said annoyed and I flinched at what he said. He noticed and smirked, looking down at the floor. " Your sister is right about what she says ' I wish you were dead, so you won't ruin by perfect life, you unpopular lifeless loser'. " He said coldly and I felt my stomach tightened and it felt like a tiger was ripping my heart out eating it. I looked at him shocked and hurt and the same time and he kept his head down the whole time. I couldn't breath, I was WAY to shocked and hurt and I felt a tear go down the middle of my cheek. How can him saying it hurt me so much? He looked up at me and then smirked, I felt more tears go down my face, I can't stand it anymore it was to much, to much for me the handle. " I'm starting to think your sister's right?" He continued

" Stop." I barely whispered and he didn't hear me.

" Your unpopular."

" Stop." I said a little louder.

"You lifeless and a loser for not talking." He added.

" Stop."

" I wish you were de-"

"Stop!" I yelled at him and I bursted into tears almost falling to the ground, but he came up to me and wrapped his arms around me. His breathing was normal when mine wasn't, why's he comforting me when he said all that stuff? I quickly ripped myself from his grip and pointed to my door. " Leave." I whispered and then I went over to my bed laying down still crying. I didn't hear the door open and close, he still must be in my room. I then felt someone sit on the side of my bed and they started to rub my back.

" Please tell me why you won't talk to me?" Colton said and I wiped my eyes and looked at him. He looked like he was about to past out any minute. I rolled over to the other side of my queen size bed and he looked hurt.

" Lay down and I'll tell ya." I told him and he looked at me and smiled before laying down and putting his hands under his head.

" So why won't you talk to me?" He asked staring up at the ceiling and I gave out a breath of air and closed my eyes.

" My friend Jake came to visit and he showed me a picture on a magazine of you and my sister.......kissing." I managed to say the last part and he flinched and quickly sat up.

" Cherry, believe me she started kissing me and I pushed her away quickly and left. I came here to see you earlier but Peaches said you were gone and she took me somewhere and I truly didn't want to go with her. When we got back and I saw you home I was happy and I wanted to talk to you and not Peaches and when you didn't talk to me I knew you saw the picture somewhere. I was trying to tell you but you wouldn't let me." He said and I looked at him and he looked sorry and then he got up and stood there his back facing me and I got up and went in front of him crossing my arms.

" And why should I believe you?" I asked and he looked at me and grabbed my arm and pulled me out of my room and downstairs. " Hey, what are you doing?" I asked while walking down the stairs and he smirked.

" You'll see." He said and we went into the living room and I saw my mom talking to Colton's dad and Peaches was there too. Then they stopped talking and looked at me and Colton. Peaches was mostly glaring at me and Colton's dad looked at us with his eyebrow raised and then Colton looked at me with a grin and his face turned a bit red. Oh god don't tell me that-

" Cher, ya wanna go out?" He said and I felt myself blush and my mom started clapping her hands all happy.

" WHAT!?!" I heard Peaches scream and she stomped over to me and pushed Colton away from me. " If you go out with him your die and I mean it!!" She yelled at me and I flinched a little. Colton then came over to me and put his arm around my shoulders.

" Um....." I trailed off and started thinking. If I go out with Colton I might get chased by paparazzi and Peaches might kill me, but if I don't then I'll go back to being myself and Colton would be upset. Hmmmm...... " Sure." I said and Colton started hugging me and Peaches screamed and ran up to her room, wow desperate much. Great now she's going to make up some story and tell the whole school.

" Now Colton and Cherry I advise you to try to keep this secret or cameras will be around you." Colton's dad said while getting up from the couch and walking over to us.

" Yay I know dad." Colton said and his dad patted his back.

" We better got going it's getting late." his dad said looking out the window and Colton nodded his head.

" See yay Monday Cher, I'll be with my dad tomorrow at the set." Colton said and he hugged me again and kissed my cheek before leaving.

Once they left the house phone started ringing and my mom went and got it and then came back to me.

" Cherry, it's for you." My mom said and I took the phone from her.

" Hello?" I said and then a girl started screaming at me.

" Chat girl you got a lot of explaining to do!" The girl yelled at me and I pulled the phone away from my ear for a sec.

" Daisy?"

" Um duh, I spent the last two hours looking for the paper with your phone number and my room's trashed, now what's this about you, Colton Mountains and Peaches." She said and it sounded like she was cleaning up in the background.

" Um where to start?" I said walking up to my room.

" Jake already told me everything, now what happen today?" She asked and I gave out a breath of air and laid on my bed.

" Well he came over and....."

" And WHAT!" She yelled and I groaned.

" Daisy if you keep screaming my ears going to pop." I told her annoyed and she giggled.

" Sorry, so what happen?"

" He..um...asked me out and I said yes." and I quickly pulled the phone away and she screamed like a happy little girl.

" OMG that's great what did your demon of a sister do?"

" She screamed and ran up to her room and you can't tell anyone about me and Colton." I told her and she laughed.

" Yay I won't tell, anyways I have to go the phone battery is low." She said and she sounded a little disappointed.

" K, talk to ya later."

" Bye Cher." She said and then hung up, and I placed the phone on my nightstand and closed my eyes.

-----------------------

( Monday)

" Time to get up Peaches!" I yelled down the hall and went back to my room and picked out black jeans, and my favorite black hoodie with a blue t-shirt under it. I brushed my hair and threw it up in a pony tail and slipped on my sneakers and grabbed my book bag and went downstairs to the kitchen. Two minutes later Peaches came down wearing a silver sparkly tank top, a black skirt and a designer black leather jacket and purse. She looked at me and rolled her eyes and my mom came into the kitchen.

" Good your ready let's go." She said and grabbed the keys from her purse.

Once we made it to school, I quickly got out of the car and got away from Peaches and her crowd and got to the school doors.

" Cherry!" I turned around and Colton ran up to me and gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. "Missed ya." He said and then pulled away.

" It's only been a day." I told him and he shrugged his shoulder and grabbed my hand with his and laced our fingers together.

" A day too long." He mumbled and I smiled. I looked around and saw some people staring at us. We went up to my locker and Colton quickly went to his and I looked over and saw Peaches and her crowd were looking at me and staring. Colton came back and he looked over at Peaches and her crowd also. " Their glaring at you now." Colton whispered in my ear and I nodded my head and pulled out some stuff and slammed my locker shut.

" I guess Peaches told them." I whisper back and he nodded his head.

" I have to get to class see ya at lunch." He said before kissing my lips quickly in front of them! Then he ran off, and I turned to Peaches and them and Peaches started fake crying and I rolled my eyes and left them heading to my class.

----------

Everyone and I mean everyone was glaring at me this morning. What did I ever do, Colton is the one who likes me and asked me out. I headed to my locker and put my stuff in it and headed down to the lunch room, I wonder what Peaches is going to do? Kill, yell, punch, or make fun of me? My money is on yell and make fun of. I haves no idea what's wrong with Peaches like she can't be happy for me for once.......NO, she haves to have everything for herself. Ugh, Peaches you are a desperate little chipmunk.

" Hey girl" Colton said catching up to me and grabbing my hand with his and lacing our fingers together.

"CHERRY!" Mrs. Williams, my art teacher yelled and me and Colton turned around and saw her run up to us in heels, really how can you run in heels?! " Great news the school wants your drawing to be painted in the lunch room!" She said excited and then she handed me my sketch book to me and I took it.

" Really! Wait which one?" Colton asked looking at us and I turned to him and flipped my book open to the page with the farm and he smiled and hugged me for a sec." I told you they would like that one." He whispered in my ear and I heard Mrs. Williams go 'awww' and Colton pulled away.

" So when can I start painting?" I asked and she smiled.

" I knew you would want to paint it, anyways they said you can start today after school and you will have a week to finish it." She said before running off and Colton looked at me confused.

" A week?" He said in disbelief and I smiled and we started walking to lunch.

" If I draw it out tonight and start painting tomorrow I'll be done in no time." I said and he chuckled and grabbed my hand again.

" Well, I wanted to bring you to my dad's set after school today if you want." He asked and I looked at him and he smiled.

" Sure! I could always start tomorrow." I said and he chuckled again and pulled out his phone and texted someone.

" Text your mom and ask." He then said and I nodded my head and took out my mom and text her and she replied sure and to be home at seven. I just love my mom, she pretty much let's me do anything.

Once we got to the lunch room and got our lunch we sat at an empty table and started eating, I looked up and saw Peaches and her crowd glaring at us, well more like a death glare. Colton was looking at them every now and then and then he turned to me.

" Their glaring at you and I don't like it at all." Colton said and I shrugged my shoulders.

" They always glare at me what I do something to Peaches." I mumbled and he tensed up and glared at Peaches and her crowd before getting up and walking over to them. I quickly got up and followed behind him trying to get him to leave them alone."Colton please don't." I begged him and he turned to me quickly.

" I'm just gonna get something through that thick skull of hers ok." He said and kissed my forehead and walked over to Peaches and I couldn't let him and followed him still trying to stop him.

" PEACHES!" He yelled and she and her crowd stop talking and they all turned to him.

" Yes Colton?" She flirted.

" Colton please don't." I begged him and Peaches head turned to me.

" Shut up Cherry, no one cares what you think, your unpopular and a boyfriend stealer and you should be dead for all I care, it's about me, and not you, your just my unpopular twin who gets in the way!" She yelled at me and I turned to Colton and he looked like he was going to kill her.

" Peaches get this through your thick skull, your not mine and will never be, Cherry was nice to me when we first met and shes always been nice, but for you, you have been a little brat and diva. I like Cherry for a reason and I don't want to see you or your friends glaring at her." Colton talked back, oh god he just didn't say that. He's so going to be dead and I might be too.

" Colton your famous, why would you want to date that!" She yelled and then pointed to me and I flinched at what she said and Colton's hands were in fists. I couldn't have him punch her, and I want him to but she's my sister and if he does she'll take it out on me. I can't believe I'm doing this, I jumped in front of Colton and went on my tippy-toes and kissed him on the lips quickly and then pulled away, but his arms went around my waist and he calmed down, and his face expression softened.

" One more." He whispered and I rolled my eyes and kissed him again and I felt him smile and kiss me back. I was then pulled away from him and thrown to the ground by Peaches and she glared at me and she looked pissed.

" Your life is going to be a living hell, Cherry." She snared at me before walking out of the lunch room and Colton helped me up and hugged me.

" Come on let's go." Colton said and I nodded my head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is not the end..............just saying

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Emily By Tori

Historical Fiction

261K 13.6K 25
*Book 2 in the Regency Series- can be read as a standalone.* Nathaniel Whitlock, Duke of Somerhall is used to debutantes who want him for nothing mo...
16.8M 650K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
657K 58.3K 35
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

309K 7.7K 112
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...