LOTR: The Untold Tale (A Lego...

By TimeTemptress

Ithilwen is a 21 year old police officer in New York. As an orphan Ithilwen has no idea about her past or the... More

A journey to the unknown...
Down the Hobbit Hole.
Buckle-Berry Ferry
Strider
The Last Homely House
The Counsel and The Challenge
First Encounter
Nightmares and wanderings
Crebain from Dunland!!
Pass of Caradhras
The Mines of Moria and a second encounter
The Balrog and...Betrayal?
Lothlorien and the Lady of the Light
The truth revealed
Leaving Lothlorien
And Then There Was Four
There taking the Hobbits to Isengard!!
Fangorn Forest
What little light is left.
Saruman
Ithilwen? Pippin? Merry?
The Seed of Doubt
Alcohol and possession
The beacons have been lit!
You can not be serious!!
We will not stand idly by!!!
I am no man!
Final encounter.
Revelations.
Victory! But a sad one at that.
Introductions
Reunions
Epilogue

Ithilwen Aranel

1.7K 24 0
By TimeTemptress

Name: Ithilwen Aranel

Race: To be discovered

Appearance: White hair that falls to the center of her back in gentle waves. Pale skin. Purple, blue and black eyes. Petite 5'11 frame. Soft, light red lips. Gun shot wound scar on her left shoulder. 

Background: Ithilwen has been an orphan as long as she can remember. She was told that she had been found lying in the grass in a park across from the orphanage she grew up in. No one had seen anyone else that night and no one reported a missing child. Ithilwen never was adopted because of her 'odd' behavior and strange appearance. As Ithilwen grew up she would spend every night outside under the stars, this had started at a young age and although the women at the orphanage did not approve they saw how calm and carefree she was and let it continue. When Ithilwen was old enough to get her first real job after graduation she joined the police force. Her colleagues were merciless in putting her appearance and behavior down. Ithilwen being use to this from school would just ignore it. She bought her own apartment and did everything to make it feel like the one thing she never had... a home. 

Personality: Ithilwen is kind and caring, a perfect role model. Except when her fiery temper gets the best of her. She is stubborn and independent. Always thinking of others before herself Ithilwen loves nature. She feels most calm at night when she can see the stars and the moon. Ithilwen tries not to judge anyone and always believes in second chances. She is usually graceful and usually punctual. She has a natural talent when it comes to fighting and when she puts her heart and mind to something there is no stopping her.

Skills: Singing, hand-to-hand combat, sword and dagger fighting, archery, more to be discovered.

Family: To be discovered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 2.5K 26
After leaving Lothlorien, the Fellowship of the Ring continue their journey to Mordor to destroy the One Ring. But when the Fellowship is betrayed an...
249K 7.6K 45
Aúthiel has always been alone. Her dark past is splattered with blood and she struggles everyday to live with what she has done. She depends on no-on...
77K 4.7K 43
Frodo was meant to be the Ring-bearer. But when he falls under Sauron's control and vanishes before Elrond's council, where does that leave the Fello...
61.2K 1.6K 31
Sequel to my book 'Child of Sky'. (Though if you don't care about the back story, this can be read separately.) Therith is getting caught up in anoth...