Step Brother |J•G

By nylaxoxx

"I can get you wet in a matter of 2 seconds, it's not really that big of a challenge." He said as he glided h... More

Warning
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
Epilouge
Epilouge 2.0
Sequel & more content!!
Sequel OUT NOW!
IMPORTANT

3.5

59.4K 1K 760
By nylaxoxx

Omf! 30k💞 ilygsm

Amber's P.O.V

       "Jack stop you're not serious." I said still trying to catch my breath.

"Go!" He demanded.

I grabbed my clothes and slowly put everything back on, feeling the soreness between my thighs.

"Are you done yet?" He asked as he abruptly pulled me off the bed causing me to whimper in pain.

      I adjusted the straps to my overalls before scurrying out of his hotel room and into the elevator.

My legs were shaking rapidly and felt like they were going to give out at any moment. As much as I wanted to hate him I couldn't. I want to feel his hands against my skin, I like the exhilarating feeling I get when he explores my body.

The doors to the elevator soon open to my floor level, and I slowly make my way to my suite. I take out my key and quickly open the door, stripping off my overalls and slowly sinking into my bed.

I feel a stinging sensation as my butt touches the mattress, causing my body to jolt up.

I sigh deeply as I instead crawl onto the bed and lay down on my stomach. My eyes instantly close and I soon drift off to sleep, with my body aching in pain.

Morning after.

"Holy shit! Amber." Jovana said as she shook me.

"What" I groaned.

"You're bruises." She said causing my eyes to immediately open.

Her eyes were widened with shock as she covered her mouth.

"What bruises?" I asked confused, last time I checked there weren't any bruises.

She grabbed my arm and yanked me out of bed causing me to screech in absolute pain.

She flinched as she jolted her hand back, staring at me with fear in her eyes.

"Amber you're covered in bruises a-and, a-and your neck." She pointed as her voice shook.

Confusion took over me as I walked into the bathroom that was connected to my room. I looked straight into the mirror and gasped at the sight.

My neck was covered with dark purple and blood red bruises, it was so bad that you could see exactly were he placed his hands.

"D-did he choke you?" She stuttered.

I ignored her question and slowly lifted my shirt revealing a lot more bruises. My hips were covered in a greenish red tint. I grazed my hand over the bruise on my hip, immediately regretting it because of how much pain shot through me.

I turned my body slightly, noticing the big red handprint on my right butt cheek.

"Did Jack do this?" She asked causing me to turn to look at her like she was dumb.

"Who else would?" I asked

"Why didn't you do something to stop him?" She asked confused.

"Because I couldn't." I sighed.

"Why not?" She asked trying to going further into depth.

"Because he had me pinned against a damn wall chocking the shit out of me. Then he wanted to drag me around and pull my hair like a doll. He fucked me, so damn hard that I literally can't walk and after all that. He kicked me out." I state.

"You guys need to stop doing this." She sighed.

"I can't though, I'm so attached to him that even when he was dragging me around and hurting me, I didn't want him to stop." I sighed.

"Are you fucking insane? Look at you! Look at your neck! Jack did that. He choked you and left bruises all over your body and you're telling me you didn't want him to stop?" She screamed.

"That's fucking abuse, and y'all need to stop because what you guys are doing is toxic and unhealthy." She finished.

I just stayed silent, I know everything that she was saying was true but I can't. I want his attention, I want him to notice me whether it's good or bad.

"Like how the fuck are you going to cover this up? There's not enough makeup in the world to help you." She sighed.

"I don't know" I mumbled

"This ruins the whole entire trip. Because if we do cover it, the water will wash it off." She huffs.

"Okay well when you guys go to the waterpark today tell everyone I got sick and then go to the convenience store and buy some water proof makeup and lie and say ur getting medicine." I said.

"Okay what about when we go to dinner?" She questioned.

"Then go get the shit before you go to the waterpark!" I yelled as I started to loose my composure.

"Fine." She huffed.

Just as she was about to leave we heard a knock on the door.

"Um yeah?" I shouted.

"I think we're about to go, oh and the boys are here." We heard Nina yell.

"Okay I'll be right out." Jovana yelled.

"Don't leave the bathroom until you know for sure that we're all gone." She stated.

"Actually you know what I'll just text you when we leave." She said as I nodded.

She sent me a weak smile before walking out of the bathroom.

Jovana's P.O.V

I let out a huff of air as I walked into my room and quickly changed into my bikini and threw on some shorts.

As I walked into the living room portion I noticed Madison and Jack locking lips. Utter hate filled my veins as I watched them.

How could he just go and do that shit to Amber, then go to Madison and act like Amber meant nothing. What the fuck is wrong with him?

Does he need help?

"Let's go!" I said through gritted teeth.

Jack pulled away from Madison as his eyes scanned over the room.

"Where's Amber?" He said as his eyebrows pulled together in confusion.

Nigga you know damn well you don't care, like cut the bullshit.

"She's sick." I said as I flashed him a fake smile.

"Where is she?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow, not buying into my bullshit.

"Sleeping." I stated.

"But weren't you guys just talking in the bathroom?" Nina said causing me to mentally slap her.

"Oh so she's in the bathroom?" He asked suspiciously?

"Ya." Nina chirped.

"All I wanted to know. Like damn I don't care whether or not she's coming. I just wanted to know where she was." He said.

I saw straight through that lie, I've known Jack long enough to know when he's lying. And he definitely was. But the fact the he said that, made him seem more pathetic than he already was.

"So are we gonna go?" Arden said breaking the tension in the room.

We all nodded in agreement as we walked out the room.

Me: we left😢

Amber💍👑: lol Kay💞

I honestly feel bad for her, Jack treats her like shit and walks all over her. He'll use her and fuck her, then go running off to his girlfriend. But he doesn't know what it's doing to her. She's so much more depressed and isn't as vibrant as she was when we first met. It's clear that she has strong feelings for him but his dumbass keeps playing with them.

He's the type of person who will turn a down ass chick into a unloyal and untrusting one.

_______________________________

Sorry for not updating yesterday, I fell asleep so damn quickly😂

Y'alls comments kill me💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492 28 11
"Are you okay? Can you still stand up?" I asked him "Go away!" He replied I remember the day I met him he was wearing a black shirt and black pants...
369K 6.1K 30
COMPLETED Emma was different compared to other 17 year olds. She was only friends with guys..... the Magcon Guys to be exact. Just like anyone else...
234K 1.5K 85
jackgilinsky commented on you photo; damnnnnn jackgilinsky followed you!
916K 12.7K 113
jackj started following you. all rights reserved by ©mielpapillions | 2017 {book one of my social media series} highest rank: #11 in fanfiction ...