You're my worst nightmare [Ca...

By hoelyshjt

In here, your name would be Annica. You have a older brother named Jake and a younger sister named Zoey. All... More

Breaking through
Freak-Flapping Wolves
I'm sorry
Be careful
Oh no...
It is done
You're like a brother to me
Mistletoe
It was nothing
Annie
Injured
How will survive?
Alone
A certain person
Where are you?
Close
Sorry guys!
Reuniting
She's my girl. So back off
Its you!
You... You're my... Dad?!
Bonding Time
Hellpppp!
Taken away
Little or Less... Maybe even least?
Saving you
ALL a dream?!
Again?
Wrong moves
THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH!!!
Over protective
From good to bad
Terrible things
You promised
~Flashback~
~Flashback 2~
Waking up
Her past
What's this?
Camera
Yes...
The End of our story
Its up!!!
Sequel anyone?
OMFG!!! 2k?!
THAT'S IT!!

The price

133 0 0
By hoelyshjt

Annica's POV:
I walked away but then Ron grabbed my wrist. I turned to him and shook his head.

"Annica, I said no." He said. I shook off his grip and look at him dead in the eye.

"You can't stop me. Plus, you're not my dad" I said and turned back around.

"So you wouldn't mind if I tell your brother huh?"

"Nope! Not at all!" I yelled and ran after carl.

I went to his house and saw him at the couch feeding Judith.

"Hey... So, come on. Let's go" I said while adjusting my holster.

"Maybe Ron is right. I can't let anyone else die Annica. Not this time. Maybe, we should just let her come back on her own" Carl said.

"So... That's it? You've given up already?" I said as I sat down next to him.

"No... But its just... I feel like I lost hope you know?" He said looking at me.

"You mean you've given up?" I asked. He nodded and mouthed a 'yes'. I put a hand at his shoulder and he just looked down at his lap.

"Its all going to be okay. I'll help you through this" I said and he looked at me.

"How come you're so willing to help me?" He asked.

"Because... I don't want her to die too. Can't risk it" I said. He nodded and I stood up.

"Welp! I'm gonna go back and talk to anyone... Or... Just simply wait for daryl to come back" I said and my wrist was grabbed by him.

"Please stay... I don't have anyone else to talk to" He said. I smiled and shook my head.

"No, you should go back on feeding judith. It looks like she wants more" I said and he looked at Judith and smiled.

"Yeah... I guess you're right" He said and I nodded.

"See ya!" I said and walked out of the house.

I wandered around alexandria and I saw rick walking from a distance. I walked up to him and he said

"Annica"

"Hey rick"

"We're gonna talk later"

"About what?"

"Later. We'll discuss it with Carol,Morgan and Michonne"

"So... I'm the only kid who's gonna be there... Why?" I asked.

"Stuff.." He said and walked away.

I shook my head and continued walking. As I pass a house, I saw morgan doing some moves with his spear or something. I walked over to him and said

"Hey Morgan" I greeted.

"Hi Annica"

"Rick said he'll talk with us later. Do you know what its about?" I asked.

He shrugged and shook his head "no..." He said and I nodded.

"Oh... Well, see you later" I said andhe nodded. I continued 'exploring' around alexandria til I saw ron sitting at the grass. I sighed and walked to him.

"Ron" I called.

"So, are you still coming out of the walls?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"No. Carl changed his mind but that doesn't mean I'm going to" I said and he looked back at the grass.

"Listen to me please... Don't go through the walls. You can't die"

"And who told you I was gonna die huh? Have you been out these walls for 2 years? Have you tried eating a rabbit just because you're so fucking hungry? Have you been lost in the woods and survived anyways?" I asked and he shook his head.

"See? And how are you so sure that I am gonna die. I killed a lot of them and you... You couldn't even hold a gun right so, I don't have to listen to you" I snapped and walked away.

"Annica!" He called and I turned to face him.

"Look, I know that you're a survivor but trust me... I know what the what the word 'safe' means and its the best if you listen to a safe-kid like me" He said. I chuckled sarcastically and looked at him.

"See there, that's the point. You're a safe kid. And me? I'm a risk-taker. I risk everything just to keep everyone alive. What about you Ron? You tell everyone to stay inside the walls but can you protect them?" I snapped and he looks down.

"I can't believe you ran away from a wolf while I wrestled one and killed 3" I said coldly and walked away from him.

--------TIME SKIP--------
I walked to Rick's house and walked in.

"Rick?" I checked the surrounding and heared his voice.

"In here" I heard him say and I walked to the dining area and to my surprise, Carol,Michonne,Morgan and Rick were already there waiting for me. I sat down and placed both of my hands at the table.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" I asked then there was silence and everyone looked at each other.

"So... When I was coming back, I tried to cut off the heard with the RV and lead the walkers away. But 5 of those people with W's on their foreheads, they try to stop me... They tried to kill me and get the RV... But Carol said she saw you... That you wouldn't kill those people" Rick said to Morgan

"Did you let them go?" Carol asked looking at Morgan and I looked at him too.

"Yes I did." Morgan said with guilt. Everyone just stared at him madly.

"I didn't want to kill people I didn't have to kill--"

"They burned people ALIVE!" Carol butted in.

"Yeah I know... Why didn't you kill me, rick? Back in the town?" Morgan asked Rick and Rick looks at his hand.

"Look, when I found you. I tried to stab you. So why didn't you kill me? Because I saved you're ass at the hospital?" Morgan asked.

"Because I knew who you were" Rick said

"I think I would've killed you when I looked at you.... I tried... And... When I was wandering, I saved Aaron and Daryl... You see if I wasn't there... If they died... Maybe no one would be able to come back here..." Morgan said and Rick just stared.

"I don't know what's right anymore... And I didn't wanna kill those men... I see what they did and what they wanna keep doin'... I know I could end it... I also know that people can change... Cause they don't wanna see their clean hands (A/N: okay i didn't quiet understand what he just said but lets just go with it) all life is precious... And that idea- that idea changed me and it brought me back and it keeps me living--" morgan said

"I just don't think it could be that easy" Michonne said looking at the table.

"Its not easy" Morgan said.

"I wasn't say--"

"Stop, i know... And I followed by letting that idea know. But I don't want to." Morgan said

"You may have to... Things are just so simple for words, I don't think the knew that" Michonne said

"So, do you think I don't belong here?" Morgan asked

"You made it here now... Do you really think you can do that without getting blood on your hands?" Rick asked.

"I don't know" Morgan said. Then there was silence.

"I can't believe Annica can do what you didn't do" Carol said looking at me.

"Me?" I asked.

"Annica killed 3 people and wrestled 1. Do you think that 'all life is precious' thing went up to her head when she was killing one of them?" Carol asked.

"Why do you kill people annica?" Rick asked.

"Because, I need my family safe... I have to kill them before they kill me" I said

"But you can keep your family safe by not killing them..." Morgan said. I sighed and nodded.

"As what rick said... Do you think you can survive without getting blood on your hands? I don't give shit about that all life is precious thing. All I want is... Keeping them safe. Even if I was the one to be dead." I said.

Morgan gave me the look and opened his mouth again.

"If you don't give a shit about it... Then why do you want to go out there and save Enid?" Morgan asked.

I just sat there wide eyed and looked down.

"I can and I will kill people who harm me or my family or my friends. Just to keep them safe... All life is shit that's why you have to live for them, to keep the good ones safe. Not leave them out there to be dead or let them be killed... Or let them kill somebody else... Like what you did..." I snapped.

"You could've easily kill them but you didn't. And rick, could've been killed" I said. They all look at me.

"Annica, she's been surviving out there. Do you think she didn't kill not one of them?" Rick said to morgan and morgan just shrugged.

"Morgan... You have to know this, everyone has its limitations. But once they reach the limit... They have to pay The Price" I said

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460 14 10
" In the end the only person you can rely on is yourself" Lucas and his sister Jessie must learn to survive in a world with no family left. They fin...
185K 3.5K 19
This is a story about a girl A.K.A you, who got separated from your group after being overrun at the Prison You came to Alexandria after months and f...
22K 1.4K 8
❝ allergic to your love, but i still want more. ❞ neganxmale!oc.
16.5K 168 30
Smut, angst, fluff whatever. it's basically all Carl grimes x you 🤭🤭 all of these will be labeled. PLEASE. Don't forget to vote and comment. It mea...