My Only ONE [Book 1] // Kim Y...

Av eassszzygyeom_

Status : completed "All guys out there has to ask me for permission if they want to date you" [Started : 8 Fe... Mer

02 DOG
03 How did he know?
04 Ice cream
05 Discuss
06 Date
07 Gentleman? No?
08 Trouble
09 Treat
10 Happy
11 Dumb
12 Skip
13 unexpected
14 Fun day?
15 Confession
16 Eat
17 Sena
18 Comfort
19 Care
20 Stalker
21 Jackson
22 Club
23 annoying Park Jin Young
24 Dream
25 awkward
26 Shopping
27 Worried
28 Late
29 Rain
30 Where are you?
31
32
33
34 Partner
35 Sigh
36 Heartbeat
37 Skip
38 P.R.O.M
39 Broken
40 Ignore
41 Fault
42 Know
43 I'm sorry for everything
44 Miss
45 Surprise !
46 Game
47 change
48 Move On
49
50 Wish the best
51 Please take care of her
52 he's back
53 Move
54 Goodbye Kim Yugyeom
ATTENTION!!????
Re - editing !
NEW BOOK COMING
NEW BOOK

01 Seoul

13K 234 114
Av eassszzygyeom_

Hwakyung POV

Today is my first day of highschooling in Seoul..I just transfered from LA because of business matters

I'm full Korean but I moved to LA since I was 8.

My mother,who was a busy business woman,had to moved out a lot because of her work so I didn't have many friends because I cant make one.

She always spent her days working so I didn't had any time to spend with my mom.

My dad?oh don't ask me about him because I don't even know where he is.

He had leave both of us ever since I was 12,

I don't know what happen between my mom and dad until they had to divorce like this..Everytime I ask about dad,mom got furious and will yelled at me,telling me not to mention nor contacted with dad again.

"Hwakyung..you may come inside"all of my thought dissapeared as soon as a soft voice called for me.

I turn my right side and there was a teacher calling me,waving her hand.

My heart beat faster as I take my step towards the class that maybe would be my class.

as soon as I get inside the class,all of the student there turn to look at me,stopping from doing their own stuff.

"Hello,my name is Shin Hwakyung...I hope we can be a good friends"I said nervously as I bowed to them.

"There's an empty seat behind there,you might sit there"the teacher point her finger to an empty seat right behind the class with a smile form on her lips.

I bow to her before making my way to my new table.

"Annyeong hwakyung ahh!!I'm Kang Sena!"A girl who sit besides me,suddenly stretch her hand out,probably thinking of shaking hand with me.

"nice to know you"I smile and grab her hand.

"Where are you from?"the first question that I receive right after I came in the school.

"LA"I answer her question,resting my back on the chair while looking at her.She's pretty.

"I see"he nod her head in understandment.

"If you want to have a tour around the school,just ask me..I'll show you"her smile was still plastered on her face.

"hey newbie"a guy,not too tall and not too short,walk toward my table with his hand on his pocket.

I frown as he wink at me.wth?

"I am Park Jin Young"he grab my hand and without even saying anything,he landed his lips on my hand.

I pull my hand harshly as I feel annoyed and amused with this sudden action.

"yaaah Park Jin Young!stop it!she's not gonna be one of your victim!"Sena stand up with arm akimbo,giving a glare to the boy who she called,Park jinyoung just now

"I know you had a crush on me too before"That guy wink his eyes at Sena as she just rolled her eyes.

"yaah!I never like you!!"she shouted loudly.

"Every ladies want a piece of me"Jinyoung look at me first before clicking his tongue and walk away to his friend.

"who is he?He looks like a jerk"I ask as soon as he walk away.

"He's Park jinyoung and he's a fricking player...He change girls particularly every weeks...he make girls like his toy...he would thrown them away if he was already bored with them"Sena roll her eyes again as she talk about him,slightly annoyed.

"I likes him when I'm in freshman year..but when I heard about him being a playboy,I quickly rejected him out from my list"I chuckle as she made an euw expression.

"I warn you,don't ever fall in his trick...he's full of trick..he would leave you if he doesn't need you anymore...I'm done with him playing with my friends..I don't want you to hurt too"she pat my shoulder and give me a slight smile.

"It's okay..I'm not that kind of girl who would simply just fall in love with a random guy"I said and she let out a chuckle."he's not my taste anyways"

I was just walking around the hallway as I'm still finding my way to the canteen.Sena want to walk me to the canteen but I ask her to go first since I had things to do.

And now,I stuck in this big school,wasting my 5 minutes just to find the f*cking canteen.

My phone vibrate on my pocket so I pick up to see the notification.

I didn't aware what was in front of me as I was too busy checking my phone until I bumped into someone.I almost fall but lucky me,I didn't

"don't you have any eyes?"I quickly look up from my phone and lock gaze with a cold one.

"I'm sorry"I bowed to them repeatly,don't want to had any trouble since I'm just new here.

"you must be the transfered girl didn't you?"his other friend bend down to get the same height as me and stare me with a smirk on his face.

"Yaah let's go...there's no time to have a chit chat here"he look at me for a second before walk away with his hand shove in his pocket.

I shrugged the rude guy atittude off of my head and continue to find the way to the canteen when once again,I bump into someone.Unlucky me,I finally fall on the floor.

"Ahh...sorry!are you okay?"his voice were deep so it was a guy again.He stretch his hand out to help me but I get up by myself.Rubbing the back of my skirt.

"I'm so sorry,I didn't saw you there"he bowed to me.

"Ah it's okay"I said as I awkwardly smile at him.Yeah..it's awkward to see someone bowed at me like that.

"Eo?"I frown as I saw him frown too."you're the new girl"

wow...Was I that famous until everyone I bumped know about me being the new girl here?

"What are you doing here?you're not gonna eat?"he ask,maybe confuse as for why I still here and not at the canteen.

"I can't find my way to the canteen"He chuckle as he heard me muttered that.

"oh well this is your first day...I'm Mark Yi-En Tuan just call me Mark"he give me a smile.He kinda look handsome tho.

"I'm Shin-"he cut off my sentence.

"Hwakyung..I know,you introduce your name in front of the class just now"he laugh.

"so...we're at the same class?"I ask as he casually nod.

He show me where the canteen was as he was also going to the canteen.

As we reached the canteen,the atmostphere in here were a bit weird as I could see every student whispered with each other while looking at one direction.

I turn to look at the direction and I see that three guy which I just bumped into just now,throwing the tray of food to a student who seems so fragile sitting there.

I look around but there's nobody would want to help the fragile guy from that three jerks.

I was about to go to them when a hand grab me back to sit,I turn just to meet Mark worried look.

"No,don't go..or else you would get the same treatment as that guy"he warn.

"Why?they're such a jerk...why don't anybody help him?he looks so frighten there"

"That was his fate so we don't have any right to butt in..eat"he continue to eat as I just stare that fragile guy being bullied by the three jerks.

I turn my gaze to my food and start to eat my lunch,don't want to cause any problem on my first day of school.

"hey Jinyoung!"Mark greet when he saw Jinyoung walking toward our table.I roll my eyes.

"Mark!you're stealing my girl!"Jinyoung sit besides me and whined.

"I'm not a player like you!"Mark said while giving him his stern face.

"oh,I got a chance then..Hye hwakyung"he wave his hand at me and give a smile.

"Hye too Park Jin Young"I response with a fake smile on my face.

"just call me Jinyoung or you can call me baby"he's flirting with me I see...

His fix stare was on me and it kinda annoyed me because I cant eat in peace.

"Park Jin Young sshii..could you please stop looking at me like that?"I put my chopstick down and turn to look at him who was smiling while staring me.

"Why?did I make your heart fluttering?"he smirk and give me a wink.

"Euw no"I said and continue to eat.Ignoring the guy besides me.

While Mark just shook his head at his friend.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

27.8K 1.2K 28
Third (and last) book of the you series. Check out: It's you and Because of you. The stories are linked :)
129K 9.9K 53
maybe falling in love and hating someone was too easy started- jan6, 2017 ended- july 22, 2017 - - - thank you -soulitamed for my cover (: ©jacks_his...
205K 8.8K 60
"I can do anything if you tell me good boy" In which Yugyeom is Got7's good boy. __________ Got7 is just really gay in this story. And in real life- ...
19.9K 916 23
im jaebum + choi youngjae [originally posted in 2017 - revised in 2020]