5 Years Of Love...#YourStoryI...

Por ruchika32

This is a story about a guy,varun and a sweet girl,ayesha who fall in love during their high school and by co... Más

Introduction
first meeting
the coridoor walk
in the auditorium.....
selection..
the first ptactice..
she will do it....
chapter 8
the first date.....
ohh....nooo!!
i am sorry....:(
shall we go out??
the most memorable day...
oops!!
one day to go...
the final day...
love????
mental!!??
but i dont love him....
yes i do....
first day tommorow...
hello...
listen....
i'll tell uh....
fresher's party....
what!!?¿?
is it u?!!...
it was easy peasy...
i feel...so lonely...:(
i dunno wt to do now...
reallyy!!??
THE VALENTINE EVENT
three years...
last day....
hi mom!! hi dad!!
but mom....
nice to meet u.....
but...
wt the hell!!
rishta aaya h :p
i'll help u....
finally...
note!!
you, for ever.

remember me??

754 34 8
Por ruchika32

It was a week since ayesha met varun...she tried so much to find him...she evn got his phone number from sid but...it was switched off.....varun was still in the hospital....mental hospital....he had lost his memory now....not fully but all the tym he spent with ayesha........each and evry moment......the thing he did only remembered was....his parents...way to home...scul...scul frndz...not a word about the event......he just lay in the strecher all within without making a ripple on the bedsheet...continuesly trying to remember why he was here.....

Tanisha entered crying."varun..varun...wt happened...why are you here...i hav come...i will take u home"...of course crocodile tears....varun did not recognize her...but when she said to take him home he thouggt maybe he knew her...."varun..didn't u recognize me...?? I m ur grlfrnd tanisha..!!..wt varun dont u remember..??" Varun did not know wt the hell she was talking about...but seeing a grl in tears...ws not acceptable by him...so he said"aree...no..i remember...how we met in a cafe..right" he acted as real as he could...

"Come on varun..its tym to go home now.." she said while taking varun out of the room...which had been a suffocating place for varun now...she took her to his home....

--at home-

Varun was really happy to see his parents...."that ayesha was a boon in disguise for us....i told varun to stay away frm her...see wt she did...my son is not mental but he was being treated as if...as if..." varun's mom said "thank u so much tanisha beta...u r so gud...u saved our varun frm that ayesha.."

"Thank u aunty...but it was my duty...bcuz varun is my bst frnd afterall....." tanisha gave a faked smile...

Varun listening all this understood that tanisha was his bst frnd but he unknowingly misubderstood itt...he came to tanisha and said "sorry tanisha...i promise i will never hurt ur feelings now...i love u.."

"I love u too.."

Haww!!
Ye kya ho gaya!!??
Ab aap log thodi der suspense me hi maro...;p

"Thank u"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

134 6 9
Shreshtha Singh, a newcomer to school, falls for Vishesh Kulshresth, her classmate. She loved him and he broke her heart. As their school comes to an...
13.8K 1.9K 33
~An Indian high school story~ ~☆~ In the bustling corridors of a lively Indian high school, amidst the chaos of classes an...
62.6K 8.6K 152
Every time a love story is about a beautiful girl or a handsome boy, but what if someone from a couple looks average. So let's try to look the world...
8.6K 671 19
our story is about a girl named nila who falls in love with a boy who loves her from his teenage but she is unaware of it in school days and then she...