Not Anymore [Book One]

By qwertyuiop243

"You are NOT my brother, hoying." "What?" "..Not anymore." More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8-damaged
blown away
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19-Me myself and I
chapter 21-break free
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25-Take Me To The River
chapter 26-21.1kHz
chapter 27
chapter 28ㅡgood bye.
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
preview

chapter 20

96 8 0
By qwertyuiop243

Scott's POV

"Oh my god what if he's hurt!" I muttered to myself. Me and Kirstie were searching like mad, and Travis had followed us too.
He was cursing under his breath as he tramped after us.

"You know, you really don't have to come." I said. "Everyone knows you don't really love Mitch."

"Mitch doesn't." He said, raising both his eyebrows and cursing as he stepped on something mushy. "Shit!! Why did he run off, anyway?"

"Uhm..I don't know. Maybe I told him about who you really were and now he's depressed."

He stared at me like,WHAT.

"Just kidding."
He groaned.
"Fuck you, Hoying." He said.

I smiled sweetly as I stuck up my middle finger at him. Then I continued with the search again.

"Ugh..I hate him sooo much. Where could he be?" Kirstie sounded annoyed, but we both knew she wanted to hide her tears by doing so.
I put my arm around her and she sighed.

"It's just...He saved our lifes..and..I can't do the same for him.." her shaky voice made me want to tell her about everything. Everything.

"K. I want to tell you something."

Mitch's POV
I tried not to panic. It didn't work.
I gasped and ignored my tears. Even though I knew going back would be awful, I also knew they would find me one day.

Just then, in the opposite part of the woods where I last heard the guys, I heard shuffling.

I backed away, sharpish. I was so scared.
A dark figure came out, and I screamed.

"Whoa. Who are you?"

I opened my eyes. A tall brunette with pure blue eyes walked out. He seemed scared too.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Troye. Troye Sivan."

I nodded. I liked his accent. "I'm Mitch Grassi."

He stared at me. "You're Mitch Grassi?"

I nodded. "Do you know me?"

He didn't answer, but he stared at me closely. "You know Scott Hoying, right?"

I nodded. "My brother."

He breathed. "Um. I think you should come with me for a second."

I stared at him. "Why?" I asked, even though we was already heading to where he came from.

"I need to talk to you."

"What if you're a criminal?"

Troye turned and rolled his eyes. "I know you have a phone, Mr. Grassi. And I know you have a big strong man to run straight to you if you got hurt." He stepped on a twig and cursed.

I smiled. "Yeah. His name is Travis."

He turned around again.
"I was talking about Scott." he said.
Then he walked to his house without saying a word.
***
I stepped in Troye's house. It was a small wooden one, but it felt as comfortable as a five star hotel.

"I love your house." I said. He smiled.

"Thanks. Make yourself at home. Tea?"

"Yes please."

I sat on a red armchair. I didn't know what, but it reminded me of something.Or someone.
The chair had black check prints. On the chair, I saw a magazine with Beyoncé on the cover. I chuckled.

Troye came in and grinned.
"I see." He said.

"What?"

"I knew you would pick that chair."

I frowned. "Why?"

"Oh just a guess."  I was unsure how to respond, so I just took the tea.

"Remind you of someone?"
I almost spit out my tea. Troye took my cup away.

"How did you possibly know that?!"
I exclaimed. He immediatly started to creep me out. He smiled.

"Don't be scared. I know who the chair reminds you of because he always sits in that chair too. Actually, he decorated it."

"He who?"

"He Scott, duh."

He was right. The chair looked exactly like Scott's 'Flawless' shirt. (The one he was wearing when I first met him) And the Beyoncé magazine screamed Scott. I smiled.

"Yeah. He used to draw love hearts all around Beyoncé. His queen." Troye said, pointing at the magazine.

I held it up, and opened it. It was last year's copy. I wondered what it was doing in a forest house. I flipped through it, but as I did,Troye snatched it away from me. I stared.

"Uhm. I have to..put it on a shelf." He said.

I raised my eyebrow and nodded.

"Mitch."

I looked at him.

"I have to tell you something about..your boyfriend."

Scott's POV

"Where, where, WHERE?!!"
Travis screamed into the woods. I glared at him.
"Dude, shut the fuck up."

He nodded and screamed even more. I hit him. He punched me.

Kirstie paid no attention to any of this. She was to busy talking to herself.

"Hey Scott?" She called at me.

"Yep?"

"Do you know anyone who lives in these woods? Anyone who Mitch knows?"

I thought about that. "I don't think so. The only person I know who lives in these woods-"
I stopped.

Of course.

"What?" Travis asked.

I turned to Kirstie. "Go home. When mom and dad comes home, tell them we went for a walk. I'll be right back."

She nodded slowly, and turned back.

I met Travis's eyes. "Go with her."

"No. I'm going to see my boyfriend. Lead me."

I groaned. "No. You are gonna follow my sister home. NOW."

"She's not your real sister anyway. And I'm going. I have to be there for my 'boyfriend'"

I glared at him. "Why did you pick Mitch this year, anyway?"

"He's pretty. Far from hot, though."

"He's hotter than you, let me just say."

He laughed. "You have a thing for Mitch, eh?"

I growled. "I know what you're doing. You mastered psychology eh? You can read people's minds and mess them up. Well it's not gonna work on me.

"Well. I see I have a fan. It's too bad I'm taken. This fan is pretty hot."

"Thank.You." I spat.

"Wait I know this place." Travis said, stopping.

"I'm sure you do." I smiled.

"It's the way to Sivan's house. I'm pretty sure."

"I don't know."

He glared at me. "What are you trying on me?
You jealous because I have your crush? Well you can have him in 3 weeks. After Christmas day, it'll be all over. Though..I'd hate to see that pretty face wasted on you. I might send some guys to him just so you can't date him."

I snarled. "You've done enough." Then I stopped. "We're here."

Mitch's POV
I walked out of Troye's house. I thanked him when he offered to drive me home, and started walking.
It was dark, and even with the directions Troye drew me, I was afraid.
That's when I saw him.

Scott's POV

I was having an awful time. I was leaning on a tree stump and was tired out of my brains fighting Travis. I groaned and stared at the road. I was thinking maybe I was wrong about coming here after all. I mean what are the odds that Mitch will be in the same woods at the same time as-
I stopped thinking. I stood up.
He saw me too.
Travis stood up next to me, and Mitch started running. But not from us.
To us.

Mitch's POV

I ran and ran. Until-

Scott's POV

He was in my arms.
He threw his arms around my neck and cried.

"I'm so sorry Mitch. I didn't mean anything I said to you. I promise." I said, hugging him.

"I'm sorry." Mitch sobbed into my chest.
"I was so, so scared, Scott.!" I hugged him tighter and he siffed.

"What did Troye say to you?" I whispered.

"Nothing." He mumbled. He pulled me tighter. "Just promise me you'll never let go." He said quietly.

"I'll never let go." I whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 3.9K 20
My name is Scott Hoying. My life has been anything but boring, so I thought I'd share it. Because it's worth remembering.
6K 252 36
I know you haven't made your mind up yet, but I would never do you wrong. I've known it from the moment that we met. No doubt in my mind where yo...
46.1K 2.1K 10
In a time where being homosexual is wrong, sexually confused Scott Hoying is sent away to the One Way program with Sister Marianne. After admitting t...
2.1K 164 22
"Mitch Grassi.....Is dead."