Not Anymore [Book One]

By qwertyuiop243

"You are NOT my brother, hoying." "What?" "..Not anymore." More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8-damaged
blown away
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21-break free
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25-Take Me To The River
chapter 26-21.1kHz
chapter 27
chapter 28γ…‘good bye.
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
preview

chapter 19-Me myself and I

103 9 0
By qwertyuiop243

Hiii
before I cause a war, I am not the maker of today's chapter's picture. I respect the person who made the picture, and I hope no one's mad because I used it.
Okay
Byyyyyyyyye

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"Why would you DO that?!" I screamed at my devil as I paced my room.

It would have gone waaaayy better if the stupid angel didn't butt in!

No, actually. I fixed the relationship between Mitch and Scott.

You didn't fix anything! You made it worse! Now how's Mitch gonna face Scott?

Oh so you had a better idea?

Mmmhmm. We kiss, 'accidentally' fall on top of him, and let him unbutton his shirt and-

Look, Devil! I know what you're thinking about, but it's wrong.

Wrong, eh? Where were you when we were in Travis's room having s-

Don't get me wrong! I love fucking more than the anyone. It's just..Scott's Mitch's brother. It's wrong.

You tell me, I thought.
I knew my angel was right.
Then..

Don't you remember that night??

What night? My angel asked suspiciously.

That night. The drunk night. You remeber everything, don't lie to yourself! You remember every little detail, but you're ignoring it. You're scared to face it.

"I'm not scared."

Then tell me, why do you keep telling yourself you don't remember that night when you clearly do?

"I don't remember."

Oh please. Everyone knows you don't get drunk. Especially with beer?

"I did get drunk."

And let's say you did. You still remember everything. That's why you kissed him today, anyway.

"That's NOT the reason!" I screamed.

Then what is? Face it, Mitch. You're weak.

"I'm not weak."

Then prove it. Go tell Scott you weren't drunk. Go tell him you remeber everything from that night. Tell him you love him!

"I don't love him, and I was drunk!!!" I screamed like a real drunk and flung open the door. Scott stepped back, surprised.
I stared at him.

"You were eavesdroping?"

Scott's POV
Yes. I totally was.
I had watched Mitch yell at himself for 10 minutes. I couldn't understand. He looked like we was talking to someone. But I let it go for the moment.

"No..! I just came here."

Mitch's POV

Liar.
Liar.
Liar.

"Don't lie." Me, my angel and my devil said in unison.

Scott looked surprised. "No, really."

I raised an eyebrow but let it go.

Scott scratched his neck. "Soo.."

I turned red. My angel took over.

This was a bad idea. Retreat!

No it wasn't. Give it!!

No!

But eventually, guess who won?

"Scott I have to talk to you."

He raised an eyebrow. "Okay?"

We sat on the couch in silence.

Now say, This is a bad place to talk. Let's go to our room!

Oh god.

"Uhm, You know what? This is a really bad place to talk. Can we talk in our room?"

He stared at me. "I guess?"

He walked in and I shut the door behind me.
click
I locked it and sat next to Scott on my bed.
Scott kept looking at me. "Well.."

I whipped around and he jumped. "Uhm.."

"Scott. I have to ask you something."

"Okay.."

"Do you love me?"

Scott's POV
Holy shit
What do I say?
This is usually when my devil and angel comes out.... Oh there they are.

"No."

He looked at me in surprise. "What?"

"I never loved you. I always thought of you as my brother. Nothing above."

He stared at me and I immediately knew my devil had taken over. "Mitch wait. I didn't mean that! I..I don't know what came over me."

He glared at me. He had tears in his eyes.
I wanted to wipe his eyes. I wanted to hug him and say it wasn't true, that it was just my devil.
But I could not.

Mitch stood up. "Then I guess I was wrong."

I wanted to scream, "No you weren't. Don't go, please..!"

But my devil thought otherwise.

"Yes. You were. You thought I'd actually love you? I have way better guys waiting for me. I don't even have time for this. Remember what I had said? I'm hot. No one can resist when I try something on them. And I was right." My devil said, pointing at Mitch.

Mitch stared in disbelief. Then he teared up and nodded. "Fine." He said. "Let it be."

Then he ran away, crying.

Mitch's POV
I couldn't believe it. I just couldn't.

Hey punk. You alright?

I told you we shouln't do this. Mitchie...It will be okay. I'm sure he didn't mean it.

"No. He meant it." I cried, running into the woods infront of our house.

Where are we going?

"Away from Scott."

No, You're going in your room and you're gonna slap him. Then you run away.

Haven't you done enough? Just leave Mitchie alone. I'm sorry sweetie. We'll let you rest.

What do you mean, we?

Shut up.

I cried and cried. I knew he'd say something like that, but I couldn't help but be sad.

I was in the middle of the woods when I heard Scott's voice calling after me. I ran.
I ran and ran, and I eventually heard Kirsie amd Travis's voice as well. Travis!
I couldn't meet him. I just couldn't.
I ran and ran.

Finally, about 40 minutes later, I didn't hear the voices anymore. I gasped and panted.
My lungs felt like they were going to burst.
I fell in my knees and cried. I felt dispair swarm over me and I didn't stop until it was dark outside. Then, I stopped.
I looked around. The trees didn't seem familiar at all.

"Where am I?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 582 47
Grassi: can't wait to finally meet you Hoying: after tonight you won't have to
3.2K 228 30
"I thought you were diffrent." "I am!" "How?" ".....I won't let go."
188K 4.1K 26
"You're not a Villain anymore?" "Yep, I'm done. That life wasn't for me. And either way, I have greater responsibilities.."
5.7K 260 18
"Merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream"