Gaara X Reader [Long Time, No...

By glutenenjoyer

First story so it might be terrible, then again, it may not be. Anyways, just a story that I have wanted to w... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Clarification!!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
Um... (Not an update, sorry)
Chapter 7 (lemon...hey, that rhymes!)
Chapter 8
Wait, what?!

Chapter 6...

6.2K 199 267
By glutenenjoyer

A/N
AHH! I am finally posting a new chapter!! This may be more of a shorter chapter but this is when this gets real. ~3~
Hope you enjoy!
Oh yeah, the end may or may not have a huge cliffhanger. ^~^

{Huge time skip 7 years later
                                       19 years old}

Since I moved to the Leaf I ended up living in the Hidden Mist and Hidden Stone. Now, back at the Hidden Leaf (so confusing), I made my way up to Lady Tsunade's office. I haven't even been here for a day and I'm already being assigned a mission? They must be low on ninjas... Soon enough, I made my way into her office for the first time in years. It felt...good to be back. I made my way up to her desk.
"Y/N..."
"Yes, Tsunade-sama."
"This may be a lot for you considering you are just moving back but there is a message that needs to be sent to the Kazekage. I kept this specific mission open just for your arrival and we need the message delivered as soon as possible."
Kazekage, huh..? That means I will have to go back to the Hidden Sand... This is just for a mission, nothing more... I can't go looking for him...
"Y/N?"
"Oh, I'm sorry, Tsunade-sama. I will take the mission."
She handed me a scroll which I assumed to have the message within it.
"I'll be off," I said monotonously.
The whole way there, I couldn't stop thinking about Gaara and his dad... If his dad is still the Kazekage, I will have to make this visit as fast as possible.

{Time Skip To The Sand!!}

I stood, admiring the huge Kazekage Tower with my H/L (hair length) H/C hair flowing in the wind. Well, there is no turning back now.
I stood in front of the Kazekage's office wondering if I will regret taking on this mission. I never wanted to have another encounter with Rasa... But it has been many years. I just have to hope that he is no longer Kage of the sand.
Creak...
I stood in front of the Kazekage's desk who had their chair turned away from the door, looking out of the window.
"I am here on a mission from the Leaf to deliver a message to the Kazekage."
His chair slowly turned around...

You...
"..." I was at a loss of words. It.... It was truly him...
There was an awkward tension in the air. I couldn't move if I tried. Gaara finally broke the silence.
"Y/N..."
His beautiful red hair... His pale skin... Nothing had changed... But that mark on his forehead... '愛'
"Gaa-" He had trapped me within sand. Only my eyes showed through the thick blanket of sand.
"Why..."
Those words...
*flash back*
"Why..." He started, "WHY ARENT YOU RUNNING?" He yelled with more hurt in his voice than anger.
*end of flashback*
"WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ALONE FOR ALL OF THESE YEARS?!" This time it was completely hurt in his voice. "I had no friends... I lived to kill... I HAD NO ONE TO SAVE ME FROM DARKNESS...until I met Naruto..." The very last part he said as a whisper so I had no way of hearing him. At this point he had tears streaming down his cheeks.
"I'm...so sorry..." I began.
"I didn't want to leave... It was not my choice. I tried to run away to tell you but failed every time... I had no way to tell you..." The next words were the ones I never thought of speaking, "I had no way to tell you how much I loved you..."
Silence. But, the tension had loosened up. The next thing I knew was that Gaara had released me from the sand prison and held me protectively in his strong arms. "G-Gaara..." I was choking on my own tears trying to piece together what was happening. "I... Love you too... Y/N." He kissed me... Fireworks were going off in my head as I slowly, but surely, began to kiss back. But, of course, Kankuro had to walk in at the wrong time... "Man, get a room!" "Fine, Kankuro..." Gaara simply stated.
"Y/N, can I talk to you privately?"
"S-sure, Gaara..."
He walked me out of his office and into what I assumed to be his room. I walked inside as he shut the door behind him without me noticing. Me, being the oblivious person I was, had legitimately thought he wanted to talk about something. I was far from right. He pushed me up against the wall and started hungrily kissing me. I kissed back, turning this into a heated make-out session. Gaara slowly moved his lips down to my neck, quickly finding my soft spot. "Ga-ara..."
"Y/N..." He pulled away. "There is no way possible to express how I feel for you, Y/N. So, please just let me express my love as best as I possibly can..."

...

"Please do, Gaara..."

A/N
GAAAHHH!!! IM GONNA WRITE A LEMON. OH NO. OH NO. SOMEONE, GO GET THE HOLY WATER READY!!! But, I think it will turn out well and if you don't like reading that stuff, then just skip the next chapter. And hey!! I'm posting at 9:30 instead of 10:30!! Woo!! Okay I'll go now. ^3^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 106K 77
In which the 20 year old 'retired death eater' enlists the help of the order and finds that her old DADA professor trusts her when no one else will. ...
2.4M 70.5K 72
A Naruto fanfiction. I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS. What if Naruto was a prodigy? A prodigy forced to act all goofy for his own safety? After constan...
3.7M 164K 81
you find yourself in the world of jujutsu sorcerers and curses, trying your best to improve yourself as well as your shockwave technique, all for you...
1.6M 64.9K 42
โ”โ”โYou! You're the girl from the prophecy! โž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž .ยท:*ยจเผบ เผปยจ*:ยท. โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž...