The Peace Keeper

By kemt2002

Kiara, a 14 year old girl, lives in a small town along side a dark forest no one, who has ever lived in the t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chaper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Overview and questions!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 4

1K 71 3
By kemt2002

Kiara awoke in a small worn down house abandoned and cold similar to how she felt right then. She tried to sit up and winced when she felt the pain in her leg again.

Her hands stayed on the ground feeling oddly small but she figured it was just nausea of some sort. As she looked around her eyes adjusted and it was almost like they had shrunk because her vision was through two narrow ovals and she had trouble working with it but her eyes adjusted and she got used to it.

Suddenly she heard something behind her and she spun around awkwardly to look and see only a small bee flying through the air.

She tilted her Healy slightly confused, "I suppose it is spring.. And bees can be quite loud.." She said under her breath.
After taking in her surroundings she decided she should figure out where she was and how she got there.

She moved her interestingly small hand in front of her to push herself up into her feet and when she looked down at her hand just to make sure they were still there, there was a loud scream, and then silence.

****

Sorry this chapter was short guys I hope your enjoying it so far!!! Making the next chapter soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675 153 17
Kiara is an adventurous teenage mermaid who is tasked with keeping the trident safe but she neglects her duty and the trident is stolen. How does she...
730K 51K 47
After a lifetime of violence and bloodshed, Kiara Morrow has found happiness. It's been a month since she left her vampire hunting roots behind, and...
334K 8.4K 35
| COMPLETE | She needs to be as far away as possible. And she never wants to look back ever again. Kiara Johnson's life has been a living hell for y...
76.3K 1.5K 37
Second book in the 'Forever' trilogy. It has been 3 years and Kiara Athena Carpenter is 19 now. Her brothers are still searching for her but with no...