Patient Love - z.m.

By meykemalik

*COMPLETED* Maura Isles isn't the typical girly-girl. She doesn't really care about boys, she isn't into boy... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thrty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forthy
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forthy-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Eight

280 17 3
By meykemalik

 WOOOOHH CHECK OUT MY SEXY COVERSSS

Chapter Twenty-Eight

Zayn’s pov

Everything with Maura is so different from things with Perrie. I loved Perrie, but not in the same way as I love Maura. I think that I LOVE Maura, and really liked Perrie, as in on the edge of loving her. Maybe it's because we first where best friends, and now sort of date. Me and Perrie were friends, but not like I am with Maura. Everything is better with her, it’s just easier. I talk like we've been dating for more than twenty years, which it's not, it’s more like less than twenty hours, but it still feels so much better. But I think I have to cancel our little date, because Maura is way too sick.

She has fallen asleep, I looked through Twitter, Facebook and even Tumblr, but now I think about it, I'm also a bit tired.

I look at Maura. She's looking happy when she sleeps, she has this little smile on her beautiful face, that makes my heart go nuts. I'm serious, a formula one car is nothing compared with my heart when I think about Maura... Or look at her... Or kiss her... Or hug her... Or when I hear her laugh... Or just her voice... Or just… nothing, just Maura. Just everything that she does, or we do, or just things that involve her, make my heart go nuts. I am falling so damn hard for this girl, and I don’t mind, at all. The thought that it could be ruined within a second kills me.

But Zayn that is not going to happen, it won't happen... Unless you screw up, like you do at almost everything.

Then let’s just hope I don't screw this up.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Nialls pov

"Geez, where is Zayn?" I ask my lovely and curly girlfriend who goes by the name Jessie.

"I don't know. Do I look like I know everything?" She asks me.

"You kind of do..."

"Aah, that's so sweet of you. But I don't. Maybe Wikipedia knows where he is"

"Wikipedia won’t help, I'll go look for him myself" I say getting up.

I first go outside, to the veranda to look if he's there to fuck up his longs or something like that. No Zayn. Then I look at the bathroom to see if he’s kissing his mirror reflection, and when I found out he isn't there, I look at his room.

"Zaynie" I say making a little symphony on his door with my knuckles.

"Zayn?" I open his door to see an empty, but perfectly clean room.

Maybe he's with Maura, to look if she's ok? Or to tell her how much he loves her? I don’t know, let’s take a look. Gosh I feel like Dora the explorer.

I walk over to her room and knock on the door.

No answer.

I knock again, and again I get no answer. I carefully open the door and look though the crack.

Meh the crack is too small, or I’m just blind, but I think it’s the first one.

I push the door farther open with my head and see a sleeping Maura and Zayn?! What?

They both have a little smile in their faces and... Holy fuck, they are holding hands!

I randomly start to dance but then I remembered they were asleep, so maybe I should dance somewhere else.

Why didn't they tell us this? That's why they acted so weird! I'm such a genius! I'll ask Zayn about it when he wakes up, or I'll ask Maura... Or just both. Or Wikipedia? Haha Jessie is so weird, I love her.

-*-*-*-*-*-

"Niall what happened to you?" Louis asks me when I'm back at the living room.

"Nothing"

"Dude, you're smiling like you've just discovered a pot of gold at the end of your rainbow bum"

"I don't have a rainbow bum"

"You do, because you're a leprechaun"

"I am not"

"You are"

"I am not"

"You are"

"So where is the gold?" Liam asks just before I wanted to say another 'I am not'.

"Shut up" I say sitting down next to Jessie while I cross my arms.

"Don't bully my little Niall like that" Jessie says petting my head.

"I'm not little"

"I have to say that you’re not the biggest here in the house"

"Thanks, that made it a lot better" I lie.

"I love you Niall" Harry yells out of the blue.

"Thanks man, at least someone who loves me”

-*-*-*-*-*-

Maura’s pov

Urgh, I feel so damn horrible. Why decided the sickness god to donate me a free horrible feeling, just before Zayn's and I first official date? God, why don’t you give me sickness when I need to go to school? So I guess there won't be a date tonight, accept if I feel better. Urgh, please just let me feel better! Waow, wait, bathroom, quick.

"Babe, are you ok?" Zayn asks me when I get back from the bathroom and place myself back next to Zayn.

"No, not really”

“You needed to vomit?”

“Yes, indeed and it looked beautiful”

"Is there something I can do to make you feel better?"

"If you could, would that be pretty awesome"

"You want some tea?"

"Yeah, I think that will help" I say while Zayn gets up and walks to the kitchen.

I look at my phone to see if I have any friends, no friends, until someone knocks on the door. Before I can say ‘come in’ the door flies open and Niall runs into my room and jumps on my bed.

"What?" I ask.

"You and Zayn...?"

"What?"

"You two were holding hands"

"So?"

"Are you dating?"

"Not sure"

"Why?"

"We would have a date tonight, but then I got sick"

"Stupid Maura, why do you get sick when you're having a date with Zayn"

"Sorry"

"But you two are... Like... 'A thing'?"

"Niall I'm sick, I feel horrible, I just vomited, and if you’re going to jump on my bed I’ll vomit on your little Irish head"

"Beautiful poem, bet Zayn would like it. Come" Niall says getting up and taking my hand, pulling me up.

"Niaalll" I nag while he drags me to kitchen.

"Malik, are you two 'a thing'?" Niall asks Zayn.

"Yeah, I guess..." he answers.

"Ok, so yeah, we are 'a thing', can I now go back to bed?" I ask.

"And am I allowed to talk about it?"

"Sure" Zayn answers.

"But I thought you..." I say confused.

"Forget what I said, it was stupid Everyone may know, accept for the media, I don’t want people hating you because we’re dating"

"Ok, love you too" I say while I blow him a kiss and walk to the living room.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Jessie’s pov

"Maura and Zayn are sort of dating!" Niall screams while he jumps up and down like a little kid who just got the present he have always wanted.

"Serious?" I ask.

"Yeah, cool huh"

"Mauraaa!" I yell and walk to the living room.

"Sush, she's a sleep" Zayn says.

"So you two, huh?" I say wiggling my eyebrows.

"Yeah, so?"

"Cute"

"Okay" Zayn says yawning.

"Have fun dating Maura, don’t hurt her or I’ll hurt you”

"Alright…”

-*-*-*-*-*-

Niall was right? That's for the first time. I am so proud of my babe!

I walk back to Niall and start dancing. Within a second everyone else who's outside is dancing with us.

"Why are we dancing?" Eleanor asks.

"They're sort of official" I say.

"Why?" Louis asks.

"Zayn and Maura" Niall says.

"Oh god, I’m so happy for them" El says with a huge smile on her face, running towards the living room, falling over her own feet, getting up, and continue her little 'mission'

"You two are a thing?!" We hear her yell, while we're all laughing really hard because El is so clumsy. I decide to go take a look, as we don't really hear response.

"Serious? Perfect couple, these two, they both have a deep sleep" El says sitting down on the couch.

"Aahh, it's cute" Dani, who joined us, says looking at them.

"Stop looking like that, they're going to have a heart attack if they wake up and see you look like that" I tell her.

"Sorry, you two are cute" Dani whispers to Zayn and Maura, and then sits down.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Zayn’s pov

"Sorry, you two are cute" I hear Dani whisper. I am too lazy to open my eyes, so they stay closed.

"Look, aren't they cute?" El says to, I guess Louis.

"El, I'm a man, I don't really think that things are 'cute'. But I'm happy for them"

Yep, that's Louis.

“We should give them a ship name, like Zaura” Jessie says.

I hear them talk about how 'cute' we apparently are. But I’m too busy thinking of Maura, obvious.

-*-*-*-*-*-

"But still... They are cute, right?" El tries again.

"Can you please stop talking about us being cute" I say while I finally open my eyes.

"Holy shit!" I hear Niall and Jessie yell.

"You just gave me a fucking heart attack" El screams.

"Sorry" I say.

"You where awake the whole time?"

"Yup"

"Well... That's awkward"

"It's funny to hear you all talk about Maura and I"

"You two are so..." Dani begins

"Cute, you’ve just said that like a million times" I cut her off.

"She should dump you in the sea" Dani says sticking her tongue out to me.

“How about no”

AN:

HEELLLOOOOOOOOO wassup guys

How’s y’all doin? You donin good? Cause I wanna know

Sorry, I’m a bit in the youtube mode :)

This chappy is a bit crappy

I should write poems instead of stories :)

So I did NOT illegally downloaded BSE and I DON’T know the lyric because I’m NOT listening to it 24/7

Haha joke, I love it, and it’s the only song I listen to and I’m going to cry when the album comes out.

So Zayn dressing as a girl… am I the only1 who thinks he still looks kind of hot? He could be a good women, it’s better if he’d stay a man, bc I’d like our kids to have a Zayn as father, not as mother.

So this morning I woke up at 5, done sleeping, being hungry, so I decided to go on wattpad. I don’t know what you people did but I like it! I got 100 reads on FFY, 10, or more, votes, and loads of comments, I luf uuuu<3

MEEEH I WANT NUTELLA BUT MY MUM DOESN’T WANT TO BUY IT BC I ALWAYS EAT NUTELLA BUT I JUST LOVE NUTELLA BUT NOW I CAN’T EAT NUTELLA BC WE DON’T HAVE ANY AND I THINK I’M GOING TO DIIIIEIEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEHHHH

Sorry about the nutella, I just really like it, it’s like One Direction, only eatable, so yeah…

Well, love to all my readers/voters/commenters/unicorns/cupcakes

Byyyyee<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.3K 839 19
When your 5 year old daughter is obsessed with the band One Direction! And you have to take her to a concert, you thought it would be easy, until you...
35.4K 1K 39
One Direction is the one boy band that does it all. They can do something stupid, but also make it seem cute. They can make music like nobody else, a...
Camp Mofo By Jess

Fanfiction

3K 73 32
When Jess and her friends go to their favorite music camp for the summer she knew they would have a great summer. Then the kicker. One Direction is a...
1.1K 39 14
It all started with a concert. But not just any old concert. It was a One Direction concert...... EJ is your average, everyday girl, with no idea of...