Leave It All Behind

Af thatspecialteen

"You can't run, I'll catch you. You can't hide, I'll find you. So why don't you just give up, Sophia darling... Mere

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight

Chapter Twenty Four

3.2K 92 5
Af thatspecialteen

~unedited, like most of this short book~

"Sophia. Sophia. Hey, wake up will ya? I wanna spend as much time with you as possible- ah, I mean, let's get this over with..." I could make out Tyson's voice, but I couldn't hear exactly what he'd said.

"I'm too tired" I murmured sleepily, rolling over. I tried to ignore him and go back to sleep, but that proved easier said than done.

He laughed slightly, and I felt the bed dip down where I assumed he'd sat.

"But I'm hungry, I need to eat!"

I ignored him again, unwilling to get up. He should've had something before disturbing me...

I heard him sigh. "Okay, then if you don't get up I'll have you for my breakfast, deal?"

I knew he was talking, but I was too sleepy to process his words. So I relaxed, drifting back slowly into a peaceful- Until I felt his breathing on my exposed neck. I shuddered, guessing his intention.

Nope, not today! I sat up faster than I have even done in my whole entire life and jumped away from him, landing on my backside on the floor, to his amusement.

"Okay okay! I'm up" I sighed. I just want to sleep, was that too much to ask?

"What would you like for breakfast? We pretty much have all the human food possible, thanks to Chase. Some of its probably out of date though..."

I was quite surprised. Normally, Ronan the Robot as I call him in my head, brings me toast or cereal in the mornings. Well, night mornings. I don't know! But you get what I mean.

But here was Tyson, offering to make me breakfast! It's really sweet, seeing as he doesn't eat food and all..

"Um, I'll see what's in date I guess" I told him.

I got up and shuffled so that my back was against the back of the bed, the first stage of getting up.

Tyson smiled at me, rolled over and got out of the bed.

He was only in his boxers, and I'm ashamed to say I couldn't look away. But can you blame me, he's not wearing a lot of clothing for god sake!

My eyes skimmed his defined chest and worked their way down to his abs. I looked further down and blushed. I dropped my eyes and looked at my hands.

He chuckled. "Were you just checking me out?"

I didn't say anything, just kept looking at my hands. Oh god, he'd just caught me looking! The one brother that actually hates me...

Then I felt the mattress sink down a little again and his hand firmly gripped my chin, making my eyes meet his.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of, Princess" he said softly.

I blushed a deeper shade of crimson. Princess? Where did that new nickname come from? Is he trying to be cute? Well apparently I am their sister and they are all Princes, so...

He swung his leg over to the other side of me, so I was sat up and he was on all fours holding my head up with one hand.

Without warning, he brought his lips roughly to mine.

But- he- I- he hates me! I was so surprised I didn't know what to do, my body just reacted to his kiss.

So I kissed him back. All my stress, all my worries, all my anger, everything, disappeared as my mouth moved against his.

There was only me and him. Nothing else mattered.

Our lips moved in sync, and I felt him lick my bottom lip. But I'm not ready yet. I haven't got to know his personality in depth, which is what I want. So I deny him.

He growled and I heard a muffled snap sound, and he roughly bit my bottom lip with his sharp canines.

I gasped in pain, and he took advantage of my moment of shock.

I felt his tongue slip into my mouth, and I tried to push him out. No surprise, it didn't work. He just continued exploring, and I couldn't do a thing. Slowly, I was coming back to my senses as a examined the situation in a blind panic.

I need to get him off!

I felt something press into my thigh, inhaled sharply, knowing exactly what it was. I wrapped my arms around him, forgetting everything again. Everything except him. And what he meant to me.

I know I like him. But I also like Chase. And Tristan. And Flynn.

Those names caused everything to come flooding back. I can't do this was Tyson. Not unless I decide to choose him.

Yes, I've accepted that I have to choose someone. It's inevitable, it seems. Unless I can find another way...

I shoved him a little, and he actually stopped this time and pulled back, looking disappointed.

"How about breakfast? I asked him cautiously. He quickly covered up his annoyance by smiling and nodding.

"Get something out of the wardrobe and get dressed in there. Have a shower too, if you like, though I'd save that for later. I have something planned." he said, pointing to the bathroom door.

Well, that sounded a little suggestive.

A while later, I was ready. I decided against a shower in the end, after much debating. I went and sat back down on the bed next to him, where he had waited patiently the whole time.

But the second I was sat down, he stood up and proceeded to drag me off the bed and swing me into his arms. Too surprised and tired to do anything, I snuggled into his chest sleepily and he began to walk with me in his arms.

In that moment, I forgot he was a vampire. I forgot he was one of my possible partners. I forgot about the whole situation I was somehow mixed up in. Until he spoke again.

"Don't fall asleep, Princess. I need to feed you"

Suddenly I was wide awake. There's that nickname again. Can't say I don't like it a little though... But where has Tyson the sadist gone?

"Did you decide what you'd like?" He asked me.

And I embarrassingly said the first thing that came into my head in my sleep state.

"You"

He laughed, but didn't comment.

"I-I mean I-" I stuttered. "Can I have some cereal?" I said finally, wanting to keep it simple.

Tyson nodded. "Which brand? There's those Frosted thingies, or the Weetabee stuff, or the Shredders or-"

"Frosties are fine" I told him, laughing lightly at his attempt at pronouncing and remembering the brand names.

He grabbed the box of Frosties and poured me a bowl. "I'm really sorry, the cow stuff lumpy, I think it's out of date" he told me apologetically as he passed the bowl to me.

"Don't worry about it" I replied, though I'm not a fan of dry cereal. He turned to look at me again.

"I'll be back in a minute, wait here"

Less than a minute later he returned, and I'd finished my cereal. Following him, head bowed, was a tanned girl who I'd say is roughly my age. I don't remember seeing her around the house, which I'm pretty sure I should have at some point.

I instantly felt jealousy flare up in my chest, though I'm not sure why. I don't even like Tyson, really I swear!

"Don't be jealous Sophia, she's only my breakfast. Oops, I'm not supposed to read your emotions, sorry..."

Tilting her head back, he lightly traced her jugular vein before biting harshly though her tanned skin.

The girl whimpered and tried to push him away. He just snarled at her and dug his fangs deeper into her neck, looking so much like a wild animal that it scared me. So this is what they really are... What I am to be...

Trickles of blood began to flow down across the girl's collar bone and stain her white top as Tyson drank. She struggled and began to cry softly.

"Master please! I-it h-hur-rts. ! You're h-hurting me-e!" She stuttered, begging. He pulled back, and the girl whimpered in relief.

"That's the point, my dear" He smirked before digging his fangs deeply into her neck again.

"Tyson please!" I shouted. He stopped instantly and dropped the girl, who fell to her knees clutching her neck. He turned his scarlet eyes to me.

There was blood staining the flesh around his mouth, and two needle like teeth were visible from between his lips.

"I'm sorry you had to see that. But she wasn't behaving yesterday and I haven't fed in a while, I'm not usually that rough I promise" he explained, his eyes pleading with me, saying 'this is what I am'.

I acknowledged him with a nod. "It's okay, I-I understand. Just... be gentle with her now, she's felt enough pain for today"

The girl offered me a weak smile.

"Go" Tyson ordered her. She stumbled to her feet, bowed and left us alone. He walked over to me.

"So... can you swim?" I nodded, yes I can. So he wasn't planning what I had thought earlier. Damn my dirty mind!

"Lets go then!" He grabbed my hand and dragged me excitedly down corridors and through lots of doors until we slowed and walked through a blue stone archway, which was tiled to give a mosaic effect. I thought nothing in this place could surprise me anymore. I was wrong.

I looked around in awe.

On the other side of the archway were two indoor swimming pools. One was roughly the size of the public one near where I used to live, the other was a very romantic looking round one with lit candles surrounding it. This one had a huge window on one side, through which I could see a very large outdoor pool, too, which was lit by floodlights. The larger indoor pool had very comfy looking chairs around the edge, which looked like they'd never been sat in before. There were also two diving boards by the larger pool.

Tyson threw me a red bikini I don't remember him picking up.

"You can get changed in there" he said, pointing to a wooden door to my right.

I did as he said, and when I had folded my clothes and placed them in a pile I exited the small changing room, closing the door behind me.

Tyson stood by the round pool, waiting, wearing a pair of pale blue board shorts. I couldn't stop staring at him.

Wow. I don't know what I was expecting him to wear, but I would never have expected him to be a board shorts guy. I'm not sure why, but sleepy, sadistic Tyson just didn't come across that way.

"Why don't you take a photo, it'll last a lot longer. You coming or not? You look stunning by the way. I knew red would suit you well"

I think these next few days can really help me decide where I stand with everyone. Or maybe I'm just making it harder for myself by doing this.

I went to stand by Tyson. He put his arms around my waist and I leant on him, putting my head on his shoulder.

Unexpectedly, he gave a dark chuckle and pushed me in.

Tyson's POV

She emerged from beneath the water with an irritated expression on her face, making me laugh all the more. I think like her more than I thought.

"Tyson you jerk!" She shouted up at me, a glare plaster d across her face, making her look even more adorable.

She was trying to sound angry. I just thought she was cute, all soaking wet, (innuendo not intended) pouting with her arms crossed.

"Stop looking so cute, you're tempting me" I growled lowly at her, my most dominant tone.

She looked up at me curiously. I dived into the pool and glided underwater so that I was next to her, then I suddenly came up, making her jump.

While she was surprised, I grabbed her hips and pulled her into me, pressing my lips firmly to hers. God, I could never get enough of this. Though I'd never be caught dead admitting that to my brothers.

She was hesitant to kiss me back, like before, but she soon gave in.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

My gums ached at the closeness of her blood filled veins, the closeness of her warmth against my cold body. But I kept my fangs back. I wasn't with her right now for food.

I licked her bottom lip, and yet again she denied me. So I fiddled with the string at the back of her bikini top, not trying to untie it, but how was she going to know that?

She jumped and pushed me away. I could've held her, but I let her go with a sigh. My plan didn't exactly work the way I'd wanted it to, instead it had backfired.

Just when I thought she would shout at me, she giggled.

"To make it up to me, for trying to undo my top, pervert, I dare you to dive off the highest diving board!" She said, flashing me a childish grin.

To shock her, I used my enhanced speed and was at the top of the diving board in the next pool before she could process my disappearance.

She looked around for me, worry crossing her face, before realising where I was and looking up at me. When I caught her eye, I grinned and back flipped off the diving board.

I did a few somersaults in the air to before stretching out my arms and gliding smoothly into the water, making only a tiny splash.

I dived in a few more times, just to show off a bit. I'm not gonna lie, I have a huge ego at times.

When I settled down in the water next to her again, I could tell she was impressed.

"That was incredible!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms around my waist and hugging me.

I gave a little gasp, caught off guard. When my brain caught up with my body, I hugged her back and kissed the top of her head.

I groaned, wanting to be closer to her. But I won't do that to her unless I'm her choice. I can't believe I was asleep most of her stay as Chase's slave!

We did very little actual swimming. We just stayed like this mostly, neither of us wanting to move.

We missed lunch and dinner but neither of us cared.

We held each other until we saw the first signs that dawn was upon us.
_______________________________
Yeah I know this isn't the best chapter, sorry.
I actually wrote this a while back, just needed somewhere to slot it in but at least it's an update ^^

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

18.4K 724 34
**Not edited.** A mere human, being adopted by wolves is but one of many unique surprises surrounding Kay. When suddenly a fierce Alpha appears, foll...
233K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
40.9K 1K 37
|| NOT EDITED SO DONT EVEN COMMENT ABOUT THE MISTAKE I MADE THIS A FEW YEARS AGO || Three year old Sophia has gone through quite a lot. Being abused...
780K 28.3K 61
Maya Rogers is used to taking care of herself. After living alone with her uncle for years, she has known who she is and what she needs to do to surv...