Love me like you do

Por Ginny_weasley7

Ever wonder what would of happened if Ginny went to a college outside of Hogwarts? Imagine this: Ginny leaves... Más

Introduction
Harbor
Room 715
Emma Cooper
Surprises
Girls night out
How to annoy Harry
Harry's game
Parties Kisses and Blake!
Bathroom snogs
Cookies?
Partners and Players
Quidditch preparations
First date
An unwanted visitor
Emilie at her best
One month mark
Lectures & Kisses
Blake wants me
Falling for Ginny Weasley
Everybody Meet Luke Mason
Forget the movie, snog already!
The Threat
New Friends and old friends
College Trip and bye bye Wales!
Splash fights and getting touchy
Emilie has a boyfriend?
The start of something new
Cheater be cheating
Man on a mission
Worried Ginny
Weird talks and blushing mad
Ex Friend, ex boyfriend
The fight
Emma strikes back
Hospidalized
Vanilla Twilight
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
{CONTEST thingy}

Love me like you do

3.4K 100 138
Por Ginny_weasley7

Hey last CHAPTER! I am sadden at this end. But I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it! I watched as these characters develop and I love each and every one of them. I have made new friends and I am honoured to meet you! I hope you like my new book, "one year" it will be published on the 12th of February. THANK YOU!

Song up there ^^ Love me like you do" it's so cute by the beautiful Ellie Golding 😍❤️

Bonus chapters will be up, soon. Thank you and one last time,

Keep calm and wands out 😂 /

(Edited April 2017)

When the girls left, the guys had also came by to visit Ginny, as well we had another couple of visits like my parents and Ginny's family. To say it was awkward it would have been an understatement. Unfortunately Jake came to visit much to my dismay but I let him in as Ginny gave me that stern look. Many more visits took their toll as many of Ginny's Hogwarts friends visited, such as Luna, Neville, Dean and Seamus too which was great to see some old Hogwarts friends, I haven't see them in years which was odd. Bill and Fleur came to visit and I had received the "talk" from Bill.  You know the usual, Hurt my sister and yeah yeah yeah--I would have been more scared of all Weasley brothers were there, which they eventually were. It was a surprise ambush by all Weasley men, I was pinned up by Charlie and Bill whom had given me death threats, Fred and George stood there with there scary pranks threatening to use them on me, Ron smirked at me, giving me that; I'm not the only Weasley you should fear", while Percy gave me a glare, which I was so pushed mind you but still I was quite scared. Mr Weasley came to my rescue by giving out to them but that still didn't help. Ginny and I didn't really talk with all the visits one after another Ginny was exhausted so she slept like a baby that night. I didn't sleep again as I watched her sleep. I was exhausted but couldn't sleep. I was so restless and damn she was so beautiful as she slept. My mind was full of questions, should I ask her out? Will she say yes? Will she break my neck if I told her I love her? Would she reject me? Would she choose Jake again? Course she would. F*ck!!!!!

The next morning, Ginny's team visited that morning and last but not least Blake. I had called security several times on him and Ginny didn't seem to protest. I was curious as to why she didn't back him up as usual but I took full advantage and got him taken out. I tried to talk to Ginny but I couldn't really though. Firstly I was a coward, secondly the fear of rejection weighed itself on me.

I was really nervous. No scratch that, extremely anxious. All these questions are haunting me. The rejection. Man what will I do? Where's Hermione when I need her?

Breathe Potter.

The worst Ginny could do is hex you.

Or send all six brothers after you. I gulped, no I want to live! Don't be ridiculous Potter!

It was 7:00pm I came in with Ginny's food. Mc Donald's. I saw her eyes light up like a Christmas tree and I was pleased.

"Awe thanks so much" she kissed my cheek as I lay the food down near her, I smiled shyly back at her.  Almost immediately did Ginny dig in, I looked away watching as the clock tick-tock.

Ginny broke the silence after she finished munching.

"Our deal" was all she said.

I gulped the nervous wreck I am.

Cool. Calm and collective-- oh smooth Potter!

I wasn't too keen on talking to her about that topic just yet. I was having trouble figuring out as to what I want and what to say. I rubbed the back of my head uncomfortably.

Say it you fool!!!

"Ginny I don't want it to be over", I started to say.

She gave me a confused look.

"What why? You can go back to your player ways" she said. I could feel the intense emphasis, she was angry. Oh boy!

"Am--"

That's the thing I don't  want to, I thought.

"I don't think I want that,"

I am wiggling out of this one way or another. Maybe I can say it in a way she'll understand without telling her I love her?

COWARD! Coward!

"I---"

There was a soft knock and a nurse appeared. Phew!

"Hi I'm nurse Sally and I'm here to escort Miss Weasley out,"

I sighed in relief. Over the next hour or two, Ginny was given medicine and was ordered to take one at least twice a day. Ginny signed out and I was told not to apparate with her so I got my car. Ginny's injuries weren't bad at all, her arm healed and everything was fine. But the doctor mentioned the bruises on her leg and shoulder which I wasn't looking forward to see. If I get to see---

As we left Ginny reached for my hand and I watched lovingly as she did, her soft caring hand grasped mine making me grin. There is no better feeling than having her beside me.

Opening the passenger seat for Ginny she kissed my cheek. When did I become a gentleman?

"Thank you" she smiled and I returned the gesture back happily. Jogging to the other side I buckled back on my seat belt.

"So ready?" I asked.

Ginny nodded and I started up the roaring engine.  Driving towards home I decided I'd take her to the beach. I need to confess to her. I might not ever get another chance. Blake could make a move on her and I'll lose my chance full stop. Or worse it's the Josh scenario all over again. B*tch I will cut you--

"Harry? Love where are you going?" She asked.

Love; my heart stopped for that split second and I grinned as she called me love. Her cheeks flushed when she realised it but she shut her mouth.

"A surprise babe" was all I said.

I drove one handed as I put my left one on her knee. Rubbing it gently, Ginny didn't seem to mind and I kept rubbing circles gently. I slowly went dangerously up her thigh and moved back down to her knee,
I felt Ginny's breath quicken. I looked at her for a second and saw her eyes shut closed.  I pulled my hand away teasingly and Ginny's eyes opened, "don't stop" she whispered seductively. OMG THAT SOUNDED SO HOT!

"Later" I brought her hand up and kissed it. Then I concentrated on my driving. Ginny made to protest but I winked at her. "I promise baby"

***********

When we arrived I seemed to start getting hot and bothered again, loosing my sleeves and taking off my Hollister jumper I felt a tiny bit better. Rushing to open the door for Ginny I held out my hand for her to take.

"Thank you" she kissed me slightly on the cheek.

We walked hand in hand down near the sea. It was late and cold but I was a bit hot as I was nervous and the feeling of rejection was latching itself onto me. I've never confessed I loved a girl before. What if she doesn't love me? What if I make a fool of myself? What if she doesn't care? What if she laughs at me? What if she brings up Jake? Or worse some other asshole she dated! All these what if's haunted me for the millionth time that day.

We finally came to stop near a life guard station. It had a small hut with a long pathway. I walked Ginny to it. "So--" I began to say. Oh smooth Potter! Real smooth!

"Ginny..." I said.

I turned to look at Ginny. She turned to face me, "is everything alright?" She asked her eyes washing over mine.

Wow! She's so beautiful!

"No not really" I said looking down. Crap I'm not wearing matching socks!

Ginny lifted my head with her small hand. She then got my hand and she brought it to her lips and kissed it. The kissed on my hand lingered and I was really tempted to kiss the day lights out of her but stopped myself. We needed to talk.

"What's wrong?" She asked. As if the kiss on my hand didn't effect me at all, my knees weaken and my pulsed quickened.

"I don't want to end the deal" I said.

I love you!!! Say it Potter! I kept yelling to myself. 

Ginny's face turned sour as she pulled her hands away. I looked at her hurt, the rejection pushing its way up, the feelings and the questions came back instantly.---

"Harry, you wanted it to end so badly! You bloody told me! You fricked walked away from me! You hurt me!" She yelled while fisting my shirt.

She pounded down on my chest. It didn't hurt my chest but it hurts so much that I love her. My hearted twisted in knots and I felt myself go weak--

I can't tell her! Why? Say it!!! Or forever loose her!

"I know and I'm so sorry Ginny! I care for you! When you fell it broke my heart to see you there laying there, not moving! All I wanted was you to wake up!" I said.

The tears welled a bit but I blinked them back.

Don't Cry! I scolded myself.

"Why did you ignore me in all our fourth year? Why?! You hated me! I hated you back because you hated me! You hurt me! You were my first kiss! You were my first crush! " she yelled tears welling in her eyes. No don't cry!!!

"I- " I WAS HER FIRST KISS???!! I WAS HER FIRST CRUSH!!! No way!!! Sh*t!!!

I started to fiddle with my hands thinking deep and hard of what to say next.

Ginny's POV

I watched as Harry fiddled with his hands. He looked like a broken puppy trying to find love.

Does he really care for me? 

Like hell he does!

He broke my heart!

He hated me!

He told me he could never want me!

"I never wanted this deal" Harry spoke looking down.

"Then why did you agree?" I asked my heart hurting.

"I don't know" he mumbled.

I shoved him angrily. Fuck you Harry Potter.

"Why did you make the deal?" He challenged.

"I thought that if we did this deal, we could be friends or maybe more! But I was wrong! I was always wrong... I LOVE YOU!" I screamed.

But covered my mouth.

Sh*t!

I never meant to say that.

Harry's eyes widened. But before I could try to get myself out of it, Harry had grabbed me and spun me around. When he put me down,

"I WIN!" Harry cheered and started jumping up and down. "YESSSS" he screamed. I gave him a cold glare. But my face softened a bit when he gave me a happy dance.

"Ok okay you win" I sighed.

The weight off of my chest fell, I felt lighter. It hurt so much I love him. Harry picked me up again screaming with happiness. I actually found it adorable.

"Harry put me down" I giggled. Harry put me down and immediately he kissed my lips. I sighed into. He gives me the feeling of going home from Hogwarts every time I see him. I instantly hooked my arms around his neck bringing him ever so closer. Harry's hands went to my waist. This kiss was by far the best, it was full of love. He licked the bottom begging for an entrance, opening my mouth his tongue slipped it. It was heaven. Him. Me. Us.

Pulling away I panted out, "claim your prize" I said in a playful noise.

"Will you be my girlfriend, my real girlfriend. Not fake?" he asked.

"Ah yes?" I said unsure.

"Then you are my prize" Harry beamed at me.

"Awe, where's your player side?" I giggled.

"I was never one" and with that he smashed his kissable lips onto me. I kissed back eventually, I was shocked.

The player was never a player so he played me?

"I always win" Harry cheered once he pulled away. I rolled my eyes.

"I love you" Harry said suddenly, which knocked me off guard. I looked at him completely shocked.

Did he just?

No?

I'm hearing things!

"What did you say?" I asked completely astonished. Harry looked anywhere but me. "I-i.... Love..you" Harry mumbled. A voice started screaming in my mind;

He loves you!

HARRY POTTER LOVES LITTLE GINNY!!

Oh the feels

I threw myself at Harry engulfing him into a hug. Harry hugged back and when we pulled away I grinned at him,

"No one wins" I said,

"NO no no I win baby", Harry protested.

I shook my head amusingly. 

"Why didn't you choose Josh?" Harry asked.

The answer was simple, I leaned near Harry's ear and whispered,

"No one could love me like you do" and I kissed him.

THE END!!!

This is the end, now I firstly want to thank all my friends. You guys are the reason why I continued to write these. I really appreciate those who read this book and all my other ones. I really want to thank those who commented and voted! I will forever be grateful. Thank you!! ❤️❤️ Much love from me!!! xoxo
P.s if you have a book I would love to read any of you's books so please suggest them!! Xoxox

Ginny_weasley7

Dedications;
janetd21904 ❤️
Ginny_Weasley5
JusteJuste Aisha_Farah randomfangirl__ hinny2004 hinny33 Scotty03 kiasmias harryandginny2002 pelinawatson EvangelieWatson WaterWizard swaggergirl282004 warrior-princess HinnyForever17 ghibbhkn harrypotter_romance MorjanaGrier Hermione_is_Queen bookhauler04 Dumbledork7121 utahhorse100 estelamari2 aminasalman Wayne2030 Wayne2010 silia_black
Bear426
SibunasAtHogwarts DAyeahDA ginny_potter Ginny_Weasley9 ginny_Weasleyxx xGinnyx xxGinny_Weasleyxx Mrs_Ginny_Potter
Felicia_Prue
and to all  xoxo

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.2M 58K 81
The Wizarding War had been won and professor McGonagall had filled the position of Headmistress of Hogwarts. Draco's father, Lucius Malfoy, had been...
337K 9.4K 53
It has been a year since the battle at Hogwarts and the seventh years have been requested to return to the school of wizarding and complete their fin...
470K 10.7K 31
The Second Wizarding War is over. Life is going back to normal. But when Hermione Granger finds out that's she's the daughter of the Pureblood Zabini...
45.9K 1K 31
written by RiverWriter His entire world shifted and he was suddenly certain that his life was no longer really his own, it belonged to her. He could...