Secrets// Tyler Brown Fan fic...

By shay583

More

Characters
Meeting Neighbors
School
Talking?!
New Girl
Not a update. Sorry. I need your opinion.
Babe.
Sorry. Not a update.
A UPDATE (that's makayla^)
Hospital
?
In the hospital -.-
Comin overrr..
Wait, what?
Don't do this.
Good news.!? or bad!?
Noooooooo!
I am balling my eyes out right now!:'(
Thanks

Crushing??

1.6K 37 7
By shay583

Tyler's POV

      So lately me and Jennifer have been hanging out. I like her a lot. Makayla has been so mad at me lately, I don't even know why. All I have been doing is hanging out with Jen- oh shit. I think I know why, BECAUSE I'VE BEEN HANGING OUT WITH JENNIFER. I need to start hanging with Makayla.

I'm going to her house right now.

When I started walking out the door to go to Makayla's house, Jennifer was walking up my door step. She asked if I could go to the ice cream shop with her. She looked so pretty, I couldn't turn her down. So I said yes. I got so distracted in Jennifer's beauty, I forgot about Makayla. Goddamn it, I did it again. I don't think I'll even hang out with Makayla with Jennifer around.

Makayla's POV

     I saw Tyler walking out of his house looking into my window. I thought today was going to be the day that Tyler and I will hang out but I was wrong. Jennifer was walking up when he was walking out. I got so sad I wanted to scream but I didn't because I realized that I shouldn't be sad over a guy. He likes who he likes.
   So I walked out side to get some fresh air. Anthony walked up and gave me a hug. I started crying on his shoulder. I told him I liked him and Tyler. I wanted to kiss Anthony, so I did. I smashed my lips into his. I wanted to be his girlfriend but I don't really think Anthony wants to be my boyfriend. I was so confused when we we're kissing. So I stopped and looked at him. He gave me a look like "that was amazing," so I asked him if he liked me. Obviously he said yes. I gave him a look like "you should ask me out," He didn't. I needed him. I was feeling wrong, I felt like I wasn't wanted in the world, I told him I had to go inside. I felt like I was about to cry. I think he saw it in my face because he grabbed my hand and pushed me into his chest. He said to me," What's wrong ? You can tell me anything, " I told him everything that was on my mind. He whispered, " You're wanted, don't ever think that, " I blushed. I wiped my tears away. Then he asked me," Hey, will you be mine?" I screamed," YES, I WILL!! I thought you'd never ask!" I was so happy then. I asked him if he wanted to watch Netflix with me. He called his mom and she said yes. We were laying in bed and he looked at me for a minute, I asked him what he was looking at and he said," My beautiful princess." Right then he kissed me so hard, got kinda tingly. I grabbed his hair and pulled it hella hard. He moaned, It was soooo hawwt. I literally melted right there. He grabbed my boob. He slid that hand down to my butt. I stopped for a minute and smiled at him. I took his shirt off, and OMG, he had that perfect V line. I put my hand onto his chest and started kissing him again. I got on top of him. He took his shoes and his socks off while I checked if anybody was home. Nobody was home. He started to slide his hands into my shirt up into my bra. He unclutched my bra and took off my shirt. I got scared because I never done this before. Right before he took off my shirt I stopped him and told him that I was scared. He said, " Me too, to be honest I don't know what I'm doing." I looked at him and laughed. He smiled I pecked him on his lips and got off of him. I told him to help me clutch my bra back together. My shirt was off and he clutched it back together. Before I could put my shirt back on, he put his hands around my waist (from behind). I looked out my window and saw Tyler looking into my window giving the most disgusted look ever. Oh shit, I forgot to close my window and blinds (also certains) I felt so bad I ran down stairs, ran out side and I screamed across the street, " Tyler, its not what it looks like I swear!" He yelled back, " Yea I know, but it kinda looks like you almost had sex." He stormed inside of his house. I looked into my window and Anthony was looking out at me. I started crying. Seconds later I feel two arms wrap around me. It was Anthony. We went inside and we layed down.  I slowly drifted to sleep. Last thing I heard was, " Goodnight beautiful."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
144K 5.1K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
269K 7.8K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
631K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...