Slinthead- Sequel to Daddy-

By CoarilineRose

❝ Alec, your dad, was the bad boy. The slinthead. He got what we wanted then left. ❞ SEQUEL TO DADDY: YOU DO... More

Blurb
Preface
Chapter 1- Bloody Legs
Chapter 2- Crumpled Paper Balls
Chapter 3- Mother knows best
Chapter 4-Coffee Confessions
Chapter 5 -Busted
Chapter 6- Salty
Chapter 7- Slinthead
Chapter 8- Stalker Man
Chapter 9- Messed up Family
Chapter 10.1-
Chapter 10- I Accept Him
Recap
Chapter 12- Misty
Chapter 13- You're Dead
Chapter 14- Outrun Bullets

Chapter 11- Stabbed In The Back

744 69 70
By CoarilineRose

C h a p t e r  1 1-

F l o r e n c e  W a l k e r

I couldn't believe I skipped school to hang out with him. Sure, when we got out of his fancy car, everyone's eyes were  on me. Maybe I looked weird, wearing flare jeans, with a too tight shirt, and boots. Next to Blake, I looked like a nightmare. Blake's ego seemed to big to notice. He took three quick strides towards the fancy restaurant.

When we arrived at the reservation table, I had even more stares. Blake signed his name. Then he nudged for me to sign mine.

"You had reservations at this place?" I whispered at him.

He smiled sheepishly.

"Well yeah, I knew you wouldn't decline to my second offer."

"So what if I did?"

"But you didn't."

"I mean, what would you do if I did?"

"Nothing, because you wouldn't decline." He said, smirking slightly.

I groaned. He was impossible. The waiter came over to our table. He had 2 slits for eyes and looked a lot like Voldemort.

"Did youz pick zee appetizer, no?" He asked in a heavy french accent.

I giggled. I imagined Voldemort being a french waiter.

The waiter and Blake stared at me. Oops. I didn't say that in my head.

The waiters face turned red.

"I haz many insults." He said, smacking his lips furiously, "But none Voldemort, thank you."

And then he offered us a snake supreme. And then I lost it at thought about him chopping up Nagani to make burgers. Alec looked apologetic to the waiter, but when the waiter stormed away, he burst out laughing.

"Why are you even laughing? It's not like you read Harry Potter." I pointed out, slightly hiccuping.

Blake rolled his eyes.

"What, does it look like I don't read?" He said, sounding hurt.

But by the look on his face, I could tell he was kidding.

We subsided to a cosy silence. I liked this part about Blake. Not being perverted, but flashing his cute crooked smile.

"You find my crooked smile cute?" He asked.

I ducked my head, my cheeks flaming. Curse my abnormality too speak my thoughts out loud.

A waitress came at the table. She had beautiful caramel skin, and subtle green eyes. Voldemort waiter guy probably told him to go get us, since I was being difficult.

"What would you want today?" The waitress asked.

I looked down at the menu. There was no pizza, or cake, or anything remotely normal.

"I'll have water please." I told the waitress.

I saw her nostrils flare slightly, and turned to Blake.

"What would you, handsome want?" She purred.

I saw her bat her eyelashes, and I gritted my teeth.

"I'll have your best please." He asked.

She took her time writing down the order. When she walked away, she threw Blake a wink, who still held a stony face.

The once comfy silence turned cold and awkward. I could see Blake looking like he wanted to say something, but kept his mouth shut.

Finally, the waitress returned.

"Enjoy, handsome." She said, putting the platter in front of him.

She gave me a glass of water, and smirked, sashaying her hips as she left. Blake immediately dug into his food.

"Well looks like your a beast while eating." I said, attempting to keep a conversation going.

"I'm not only a beast while eating, honey." He said, throwing a flirty wink.

I fumed with anger. Now I understand why I wanted to kill him in the first place. I gasped and wondered why I would think such a thing. Blake looked up concernedly.

"Whats wrong? Hungry?" He asked, looking worried at me.

I shook my head.

"It was a bad idea taking me here, Blake. I'm going home." I said.

I got up from the booth, and he held me.

"Wait don't go. Your right, taking you here was a bad idea." He said.

I watched him warily as he took out a crisp 100 dollar bill and put it on the table.

"Lemme take you somewhere before it's night." He said, walking out of the door.

I huffed, but followed him anyways. Surprisingly, he opened the door for me, and went over to the other side to drive.

*-*

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

No answer.

I huffed. He was driving to where my neighborhood was.

"I'm getting out of this car!" I threatened.

"You go do that." He replied calmly.

I huffed once more. I squirmed in my seat, to show my discomfort. But he didn't spare me a glance. We were driving out of town. I decided not to ask anything else. As I peered out of the window,  saw the countryside roll over. My brow furrowed.

Where the heck was this guy taking me?

The car came to a sudden stop. He swiftly took off his seat belt, and exited the car, not saying a word. I followed him. Ahead of me, I saw a medium sized hill. He was already taking off.

No way he's gonna beat me, I thought.

I sprinted at full speed, leaving a just of dust behind me. By the time I was  midway, I had stopped, and panting.

"That's why you leave all of your energy till the end!" Blake shouted, running past me.

I stuck my tongue out, and ran to catch up to him.

The top of the hill was particularly flat; Blake sat on the edge, and patted the spot next to him. I sat down.

The sight was beautiful: It was a sunset. Rays of pink, gold, orange, and other warm colors illuminated the sky. I looked over at Blake.

His forehead and his nose was bathed in silver light- the moon was dawning. The other half of his face, it was golden, with flecks of orange and red.

I saw him turn to me, a loose strand of hair falling in his eye.

I was tempted to pull over, and tuck it behind his ear. He stared at my lips, before moving in and pressing his against mine, closing the space in between us.

It felt so right- I was literally kissing night and day, and in between a golden blue array. I opened my eyes. His eyes were closed.

I pulled away suddenly, causing his eye to bolt open.

"I-I.. can't do this." I whispered.

He looked sad, and broken.

"Why?" He asked.

I looked downwards at my palms, tears sparkling at my eyes.

"Because of this." I whispered.

In a fluid movement, I thrust a knife that I had hid in my pants. I plunged it into his back, without hesitation. And stabbed him in the back.

_________________________________________________________________________

Wello guys!

I'm back :DD

So they kissed, what do you think about that?

Sorry for the cliff.

I couldn't resist le fun :)

Tell me honestly what you think about this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 7.2K 51
After the death of her beloved father, 16 year old Alexis Rivera is sent to England to get over her sadness and turn into the sassy, sarcastic girl e...
67.7K 2.1K 36
[Highest ranking #85] "Your family killed my mother for no reason plus I'm a pathetic weak girl, so don't expect us to be friends even if we have to...
240K 3.7K 42
Book 1 of the [His Everything] series. Amélie Levine Beaumont is the - first female - heir to the French Mafia (the second largest and most powerful...
154K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...