Love me like you do

By Ginny_weasley7

Ever wonder what would of happened if Ginny went to a college outside of Hogwarts? Imagine this: Ginny leaves... More

Introduction
Harbor
Room 715
Emma Cooper
Surprises
Girls night out
How to annoy Harry
Harry's game
Parties Kisses and Blake!
Bathroom snogs
Cookies?
Partners and Players
Quidditch preparations
First date
An unwanted visitor
Emilie at her best
One month mark
Lectures & Kisses
Blake wants me
Falling for Ginny Weasley
Everybody Meet Luke Mason
Forget the movie, snog already!
The Threat
New Friends and old friends
College Trip and bye bye Wales!
Splash fights and getting touchy
Emilie has a boyfriend?
The start of something new
Cheater be cheating
Man on a mission
Worried Ginny
Weird talks and blushing mad
Ex Friend, ex boyfriend
The fight
Hospidalized
Vanilla Twilight
Love me like you do
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
{CONTEST thingy}

Emma strikes back

2.7K 78 31
By Ginny_weasley7

Edited April 2017

So it's been about what? A day and it seems longer. I hadn't talked or seen Ginny in a while which kind of worried me. After pouring my heart out towards Hermione I had felt a tiny bit better.  God that woman is practically my councillor.

Ginny clouded most of my thoughts. A little part of me wanted it to be Ginny that I was pouring my heart out to, not Hermione. Okay I will admit it, I love Ginny Weasley. She won. She won this stupid bet and not only that but my heart? That's all I can offer her.

Maybe I was just too scared to admit it, great Gryffindor I am! How am I suppose to tell her? I hurt her and now she's avoiding me. I can't talk to Ron about it, after all he had nearly had a stroke about that night he rang me. Emilie had asked me none stop on what's wrong with Ginny. Ryan and Janet seem to be in an argument and he had said something stupid. Janet had been comforted by Eva and Crystal. Nina and Jason are back now, we'll they never left. They were just really business with lectures. Jason was training to be dentist and Nina was business with accounting. 

buzz ...buzz

My phone buzzed in my pocket, slowly taken it out I had received a message from Hermione,

Hey Harry, How are you? I saw Ginny today she seems to be acting odd, I'll go check it out.

Hermione's POV

I went to find Ginny. I was so glad Harry came clean with me about the 'deal' .

I found it cute though, he lost. But Ginny doesn't know. Now I must see what her side of the story is. Saturday is in two days which means there 'deal' is up.

I approached the red haired girl who seemed to be so concentrated on her work that I didn't think she even noticed me. I cleared my throat and Ginny looked up.

"Hey Hermione" Ginny greeted while her eyes went back to the book.

"I know about the deal" was all I said and Ginny's head snapped up. Ginny's eye brows were knitted together and she looked confused. "Did Harry tell you?" She asked.

"No he didn't need to" I said.

And he didn't. From the moment I came to Harbor I knew there was something off about there relationship. I didn't want to say anything because it wasn't my place. But Ginny had left clues along with Harry and I figured them out. I think I got a little too curious.

"How did you find out?" Ginny asked.

I explained to Ginny how I found out and the red nodded slowly. "You love him" was all I said and Ginny looked down. "Always" was all she said and I ran to pull her into a hug. "You two are way too stubborn to talk to, you know that" I gave her a small smile as I pulled away.

"What are you talking about?" Ginny asked.

"Anyone can see that you two love each other, anyone except Ron" I smirked. Ginny looked at me with a sad expression. "He doesn't want me" was all she said.

"I know he said that" I said while sitting down next to her. "But you do realise that Harry's been giving you hints all this time" I spoke cautiously. I don't want to ruin this, this is for Harry to fix. He wants Ginny he has to show her, I'm just the push in the right direction.

"What do you mean?" She asked. "Ask Harry" was all I said and got up. "Hermione wait!" Ginny cried. I stopped and looked at Ginny.

"Little hints?" Ginny mumbled. Within moments her eyes widened with understanding. "Does this have to do anything with fourth year?" Ginny asked.

"What do you remember of fourth year?" I asked.

"My first kiss" Ginny blushed slightly.

"Harry was yours and you were his" I pointed out.

"I was his?" Ginny asked surprised,"I thought Cho was his" Ginny said sadly.

"We'll you were his.. Cho and him weren't exactly a couple" I admitted to Ginny who looked at me with wide eyes. "I wasn't supposed to tell you that" I said. I was.

"Look Ginny my point for my visit is that your upcoming is this Saturday, your finale month.. I know you love Harry and he loves you but if you two keep going its a repeat of Harry's fourth year... You off with boys and him alone" shit.

Ginny looked at me. "What are you talking about with me off with "boys" and Harry alone?" Ginny asked with her arms fold. I gulped, I wasn't suppose to let that out. Harry's going to kill me. "Remember that day, Harry visited you and you were in the garden.. " I started to say.

"Yeah but I'm always in the garden, be a bit more specific on where and when" I gave her a glare and she smiled.

"Okay the day Jake asked you out" I said. Ginny's face turned sour. 

"Oh that day... What about it?" Ginny asked as she put her book into her bag. "I-" I was about to say Harry was gonna ask you out but had been interrupted by Ginny's phone. She gave me a small smile.

"Sorry one second" and I could see the Caller ID. Jake.

"Hey" she answered cheerfully.

Ginny's POV

"Hey" I answered cheerfully.

"Hey Ginny could we meet up?" Jake asked.

"Sure? Now?" I asked unsure. I eyed my surroundings and forgot that Hermione was behind me. I smiled gently at her and she raised her eye brows at me.

"Yeah please" he said and with that he bid me goodbye then I hung up. "Who was that?" Hermione asked. "E-r someone" I said while grabbing my bag.

"I have to go... Tell me later?" I asked and the bushy head eyed me. "Stop giving me that look."  Hermione was right I love Harry. I always had. I started this deal and didn't think I could fall for him even more. He was my first kiss, my first crush.. My first time... But sadly wasn't my first boyfriend.

Hermione just nodded and waved me off, but before I turned to go I saw a wave of disappointment flash her eyes. She turned and walked quickly away from me. I sighed before making my way toward the diner.

Arriving at a diner where Jake wanted to meet up just outside the mall.  I saw Jake sitting down at the corner table he motioned me over and I walked over.

"Hey" I said cooly and sat down.

"Hey" he smiled his charming smile. But sadly it wasn't Harry's. I had heard off of Janet that Ryan and Harry were out on duty training some more.  Pely came over , she works here now as she applied just the other day. She gave me a look and I knew she wanted to know why I wasn't with Harry.  "Hey Ginny and you are?" Pely asked. "Jake" he smiled. Pely smiled nevertheless and whispered in my ear, "talking later" I nodded and turned my attention back to Jake. "What can I get you two?" Pely asked. Picking up the menu I just really wanted coffee.

"Coffee please" I said and Jake nodded towards Pely. Pely left and I spoke, "do you remember the day you asked me out?" I was curious.

Jake nodded "how could I forget? " he spoke again, "I had gotten a black eye for that break up" Jake laughed. "What do you mean a black eye?" I asked. If it was one of my brothers I'll show them a black eye.

"Yeah... Look I was the idiot to you I deserved it. Harry has some punch might I add" Jake looked over my shoulder and around.

Harry hit him? What why?

"What Harry hit you?" I asked puzzled. "Yeah he had pinned me up and made damn sure I wasn't with someone. He threatened me and then gave me a black eye because I so called deserved it, which I did" I looked at Jake with a puzzled look all over my face.

"He didn't tell you?" Jake asked sounding a bit surprised. "I thought it was my brothers or at least one of them. I'm sorry I didn't see if you were okay.. But you did hurt me" I said slightly.  Awkward...

When we finally broke up half of my heart was relieved if I was honest.

"I know I'm sorry" he put his hand on mine. It didn't feel like Harry's did. I should be looking over at Harry not Jake. It kind of made sense in a way, Harry kept saying not to go. He'd miss me. He always wanted to cuddle and make me laugh. What I don't understand is why the boys? Was he jealous? Could he have been doing that to other guys? Like Dean? Blake? It explains his protectiveness.

"Look I must go, I'll see you later" Jake said and left. Pely came over and I explained everything to her. I needed to talk to someone. When I let it all out I felt a bit better. Pely understood my confusion. She rang all the girls and I told them.

Janet was just a bit upset, along with all of them. Hermione said nothing throughout the whole talk. Which I was grateful. She pretended to be surprised and I gave her a small smile. Emilie was acting all quiet and Nina hadn't spoken a word. When they did they surprised me.

"We kind of guessed" Eva said. I asked them how, and they just said what Hermione said. Clues. And what not.

Fuck was I that blind?

**************************

"Oi Weasley watch your back" I swung around and saw Emma smirking. I gave her a glare and went back to the game. It was Saturday and I was told Harry had a trip so I agreed to play the match. I could not stand being alone. Janet flew up beside me and roared, "shut it Cooper" and gave me a wink. I saw Jake sitting beside Andi in the stands and I smiled. They'd be a cute couple.

"EMILIE JOHNSON HAS THE QUFFLE IN HER POSITION" my eyes watched in awe as my best friend threw a very powerful throw. It went threw the hop. You could probably hear the roars from Hogwarts. I flinched a bit but still cheered for my best friend.

Over the next twenty minutes I shot in three goals, but as I went for the fourth one I felt light headed. Emma was gripping my hand pushing me off. If I was going down this little plastic was coming with me. The broom was coming under me. My eyes shut close and I reached blindly for something or anything. I was screaming my lungs started to hurt. I was falling at massive speed with Emma beside me. The earths gravity pulling me in. We were closing near to the ground I could sense it. I opened my eyes and looked to see Emma glaring at me with high hatred. "Bitch" and with that she took her wand out of her pocket. Using a spell I never heard of and disappeared. Well shit...

I heard screams and people panicking.

The moment my back hit the ground the pain came gushing in. My eyes were closed and the darkness over came me....

****************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 2.8K 19
Hermione granger has it all, or does she? Her boyfriend cheats, her friends forgot her so what does she do. She does what any sensible witch would ha...
337K 9.4K 53
It has been a year since the battle at Hogwarts and the seventh years have been requested to return to the school of wizarding and complete their fin...
470K 10.7K 31
The Second Wizarding War is over. Life is going back to normal. But when Hermione Granger finds out that's she's the daughter of the Pureblood Zabini...
490K 12.1K 42
It's been two years since the battle of Hogwarts and Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley have everything they ever wanted. Great friends, amazing boyf...