Mira's ship 「nalu fanfic」

Από craz4pandas

Natsu and Lucy have always been close but Mirajane has always thought that they could become closer. Mira doe... Περισσότερα

Chapther one
Chapter two
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourtheen
Chapter fiftheen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
A/N
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
The undying desire
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Fairy tail BFS
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Pet of an incubus NALU♥︎

Chapter three

13.4K 327 553
Από craz4pandas

Natsu's P.O.V

I woke up to the amazing smell of bacon and eggs. I sit up on the bed, yawning slightly then smiling as I hear Lucy hum a song while cooking. That smells so good! I thought and got up.

Lucy: "Breakfast is ready!"

I walk over to the kitchen and see her set down two plates with bacon, eggs and some orange juice. I sit down with her and we both start eating.

Natsu: "Lucy can you make waffles tomorrow?"

I ask Lucy with my mouth full of food.

Lucy: "Sure, Wait."

I finish chewing my food and tilt my head as I look at her.

Natsu: "Nani?"

Lucy: "You're gonna come to my place in the morning?"

Natsu: "Nope."

Lucy: "Oh okay."

Natsu: "I'm just gonna stay over like last night."

Lucy: "Again??"

Natsu: "Aye!"

Lucy: "Why don't you just bring all your stuff! You practically live here already."

She said in a sarcastic tone and giving me hints to not stay here so much but I just use this to my advantage.

Natsu: "Aye Sir! I'll bring my things later!"

Lucy: "Wait!!! What!?!"

I quickly eat up all my food and get up running towards the window while saying a few words.

Natsu: "You told me to!!"

Lucy: "No! Wait! Natsu!"

I hear her and laugh as I jump out of the window, landing on my feet and running towards the guild. I slow down my pace and see Gray in front of a flower shop.

Natsu: "What is he doing?"

I walk upto him and chuckle as I see him looking at some blue roses. I think he hears me since he looks back and notices me.

Gray: "What are you doing here!?!"

Natsu: "I was going to the guild."

Gray: "Well this isn't the guild!"

Natsu: "What are you doing here? Are you buying something for Juvia?"

I ask curiously but just get glared by gray.

Gray: "W-What!?!? No! Shut it fire faggot!"

Natsu: "You shut it ice princess! We all know you two have a little "Love thing" going on!"

Gray: "Oh yea!?!? What about you and Lucy!? Huh!? We all know that you guys have a "Love thing" too!"

What is he talking about? I thought as I was confused.

Natsu: "Nani? Lucy and me? Pffft no. We're just friends."

Gray: "Oh really?"

He saids in a non believer tone and I roll my eyes as I fold my arms, knowing that what I'm saying is true.

Natsu: "Yeah."

Gray: "You guys are always together. You partner up a lot. You stay at her place and you're telling me you guys are just friends?"

Natsu: "...."

Gray: "Come on, I'm not stupid. You guys obviously have some sort of feelings for each other ."

Natsu: "What ever."

Feelings? Lucy and me? I thought as I walked away from him. Maybe I do have feelings for her but how do I know? I get to the guild and see happy with Erza.

Natsu: "Happy!!"

Happy: "Natsu!!"

He yelled back at me once he recognized my voice and looked over at me. I ran over to that funny, blue, exceed and hugged him tightly.

Natsu: "I missed you little buddy!"

Happy: "I missed you too!!"

Natsu: "You did?"

I ask as I let him go and watched him flapping his wings slowly in front of me so we can see each other eye to eye.

Happy: "Aye sir!"

I smiled at him and he smile back. Suddenly I see Lucy walk in the guild. For some reason she looks....beautiful. I thought as I continued looking at her.

Wait! What's wrong with me!?! I can't think that! Ugh this is what the letter said! I need to look up information about it. I'll go to Levy later. I thought to myself and walked over to Lucy.

Lucy: "Natsu! I was going to tell you th-.."

Natsu: "Happy is back!!"

I yell as I cut her off. Then a small voice behind me said something.

Happy: "Aye sir!!"

Lucy forgets about what she was going to say and she smiles at happy.

Lucy: "Welcome back."

Happy: "Lucy!!!!!!!"

Lucy: "Yes?"

Happy: "I love you!!"

I felt as if a needle was being stabbed into my chest, various of times when he said that. For some reason I didn't like that he said that.

Lucy: "You smelled it, didn't you?"

Happy: "Aye!"

Smelt what? I thought as I watched them. She smiled and pulled out some fish she had in a paper bag. I then sigh in relief, now knowing why he said that.

Lucy: "How'd you know that it was for you?"

Happy: "I didn't! But I planned on smooth talking to you to get it."

She glared at him playfully and gave him the fish.

Lucy: "Stupid cat."

Happy then starts flying around while eating his fish, looking really happy. Lucy then walked upto me and for some reason I felt un easy but not in a bad way.

Lucy: "I stopped at a store before coming to the guild and I got you this."

She hands me a bag full of chocolate chip cookies and my eyes widen at the sight of them.

Natsu: "Thank you Lucy! You're the best!"

I hug her without noticing and after a few seconds I realize what I just did. Right when I was about to let go, I feel get warm arms wrap around me and hugging me back. I smile softly and continued to hug her for awhile.

Gray: "Ha! I told you!"

Lucy: "Huh?"

Suddenly I hear gray's voice yelling that out and Mira walks in as well. Oh god the ice stripper is here. I thought while being annoyed by him.

Mira: "Nalu!!!!!!"

Lucy: "What's nalu?"

She yells as she looks at us and we both let go of each other. Lucy blushes lightly and we both give Mira a confused look.

Mira: "Nalu is a ship."

Natsu: "Not this again..."

I mumbled lowly so no one could be able to hear me.

Lucy: "huh? Where's the ship?"

Mira: "No, it's a....never mind."

She stops talking and sighs while walking away.

Lucy: "Ermm okay."

Gray: " Just friends, huh?"

Natsu: "Yeah..."

Lucy: "What is he talking about?"

Gray: "Stop acting clueless. I know you guys have some weird romance going on."

Lucy: "Wait what!?!?"

Lucy begans blushing once again.

Gray: "hm."

Natsu: "It's not like that!"

Lucy: "We're just friends!"

Natsu: "Yeah!"

I said but I kind of actually felt bad when I heard her say "we're just friends". I don't understand why...but it did..

Gray: "Mhmmm whatever you guys say."

Gray saids in a devious, sarcastic tone and smirks as he starts walking away.
I sit down and open the bag of cookies Lucy gave me.

Lucy: "I can't believe him..."

She saids a bit annoyed and sits down next to me as I eat. I then give her a cookie and she nibbles it slowly. She's so cute...f*ck I need to find levy! I need to find out what's wrong with me!! I thought while eating cookies with her

🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼

Here's another chapter. I did my best to make it long and nice. I hope you all liked it. Arigato for reading guys!

Votes

Comments

Show some 💙

Thanks

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

324K 8K 57
Lucy and Natsu are bestfriends and, school partners. they never want to leave each others side. They both have a huge crush on each other. they go o...
369K 8.9K 37
While they were on a mission, an unexpected turn of events happened. Lisanna returned from Edolas. Everyone started focusing their attention on thei...
89.4K 1.4K 20
(NO LEMONS) Natsu Dragneel and the rest of the dragon slayers are about to experience a certain... CHANGE... in them. How will they manage to contro...
52.9K 1.5K 42
Natsu Dragneel has officially announced that Lisanna and him were finally together. Feeling rejected and heartbroken, Lucy Heartfilia runs away from...