Stalking My Wife(YN)

By winter9900

YN and Jordan Calloway have been married for 2 years. YN is a successful real estate agent and is very nice a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
More Chapters
Chapter 34
ON HOLD
THE WAIT IS OVER

Chapter 14

3.8K 160 18
By winter9900

Chresanto P.O.V.
As I just finished setting up my place for Yn and Lucas, the doorbell rang.

When I opened the door it was Yn and Lucas. Lucas was sleep in her arms, and Yn looked like she was crying the whole ride to get here.

Chresanto- Come in.

She entered with out saying a word and took a seat on the couch.

Chresanto- Yn I'll take Lucas to the guest bed where you'll be sleeping. You can take a shower and do what you have to do. Towels and wash cloths are in the bathroom closet, and if you need anything else just call.

She just nodded her head. I feel bad because, she really loves Jordan and that dumb ass destroyed her. I'm not saying they should break up or anything, but they need something.

As I rested Lucas down on the bed. He started to wake up.

Lucas- Chres?

Chresanto- What's up lil man?

Lucas- Where am I? Where's daddy and mommy?

Chresanto- Your mom is taking a shower, and your dad... Well I'm pretty sure at home. You guys might be staying with me for awhile.

Lucas- Is mommy and daddy ok?

I don't know if Lucas saw the fight but, I can't ask because I don't think Yn wants him to know.

Chresanto- Yeah they're ok don't worry. You wanna watch some tv?

Lucas- Yeah sure.

I turned on the tv for him and gave him the remote.

Chresanto- I'll be making dinner so I'll call you when it's done.

He nodded his head and I left the room.

Yn P.O.V.
As I sat in the bathtub, I heard my phone ring. It was Jordan, I didn't feel like talking to him, after all the shit he said I can't deal. So that's when I heard the voice message.

Jordan- Baby where are you? I love you please I'm sorry just come back home!

He sounded like he was on the verge of tears.

Jordan- I didn't mean any of the shit I said! I want you, I want our family back, I want us back! We just need to talk.

The more I listened, the more tears that were rolling down my face.

Jordan- If you get this message just call back or something please.

That was the last thing said. I honestly think I need time to think. But, maybe Jordan and I could talk it out probably tomorrow or something. There's no doubt that he loves me but it's the disrespect, and distrust he has for me. I knew he was the jealous type but, not like this.

When it felt like awhile had past I finally got out the shower and did my hygiene routine and put my pajamas on. When I walked into the kitchen I saw Lucas and Chresanto eating and laughing with each other. Yn- What are you two laughing about?

I asked with a smile.

Lucas- Mommy Chres said that I have a peanut head... But I told him that it's because I'm super smart what's his excuse.

I cried laughing so hard. That's why I love my baby, he can always make me smile.

Chres- Whatever lil man.. Ain't it your bedtime?

Lucas- Your right, smart kids need their sleep. Goodnight Chres(giving him a hug) good night mommy(hugs and kiss you on the cheek)

Yn- Night baby... Your clothes are in your backpack.

Lucas- Ok.

I made sure Lucas went straight in the room before I could talk to Chres.

Yn- Thanks for letting us stay here.

Chres- No prob. Oh your food is right here.

Yn- Thanks(taking a seat)

Chres- So what's your plan as far as this?

Yn- Well first I need to find a time for me and Jordan to talk things out which should be in two days.

Chres- You sure?

Yn- Umm yeah why wouldn't I?

Chres- I mean I don't want nothing bad to happen to you.

Yn- What are you talking about? This the first time he's hit me it's not like he's dangerous or some shit.

Chres- I don't think you know him well.

Yn- What're you talking about?

Chres- Nothing I'm just talking shit don't worry.

Yn- Ok but um I should probably go to bed. Thanks again. Good night.

Chres- Good night Yn see yah.

Chresanto's P.O.V.
It's hard to tell her about when Jordan threatened me. She'll never believe me.

Jordan's P.O.V.
I'm a wreck, I really messed up. I need my love, all I wanted was her to be with me forever with my son.

The next day...
9:00 am
Chresanto's P.O.V.
I woke up and went to go check on Yn and Lucas. When I went into the guest room Lucas was in there sleeping, but not Yn. I started freaking out a little, till I saw a note on the door.

Note:
Hey Chres, sorry I probably scared you. I'm fine but I need you to look after Lucas while I go talk to Jordan today. Don't worry, I went over to the boss to let him know you needed to take off, he didn't mind. I won't be gone long, and don't worry nothing bad will happen.
From, Yn...
P.s. If anything bad happens to Lucas... Be prepared..

When I finished the note I just took a deep breath and calm myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 1.9K 18
Hey I'm amber. My older brother Levi and I had it pretty ruff growing up. Both our parents abandoned us, so we were going from foster home to foster...
104K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
81.2K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
5.5K 215 40
after getting to know the members and felix better- whom you met in paris while you were in a class trip as a medical student to learn about the fren...