Notice Me (Sciles AU) *Finish...

Bởi MissySaysHi

Scott McCall is the most popular boy in school. He's captain of the lacrosse team. He's openly gay. He has hi... Xem Thêm

Authors Note (Extremely Important)
The Letter
The Project
Lunch With Scott
"I'm The Hot Girl?"
Dinner With My Family
The Dance And Malia Missing
Strange Dream
My Side Of Things
Void
Void Part Two
Liam Gets Bitten
Jackson's Back
HeartBreak
Living Without Scott
Graduation
Skittles Wedding

Can't Live Without You

4.1K 138 16
Bởi MissySaysHi

      It had been three weeks since I broke up with Scott. I felt a lot better. I didn't cry myself to sleep anymore. I didn't feel like I was dieing anymore. I still heartbroken, though. I can't live without Scott McCall.

     I was sitting on the bridge where Scott and I talked that day. My phone started ringing. It was Scott.

     "What?" I asked.

     "We need to talk, Stiles," Scott said.

     "Why?"

     "I need to explain what happened that day. Please?" Scott begged.

     "Fine. I'll be at your house in twenty minutes."

     I hung up the phone and drove to Scott's house.

     "Explain," I said sitting on the edge of Scott's bed. Scott was sitting in the computer chair.

     "He came up to me. He pushed me up against the wall and kissed me. I didn't kiss back," Scott explained.

     "You couldn't of told me that three weeks ago!?" I yelled getting to my feet.

     I didn't know why, but I just got mad.

     "Stiles, I was trying to give you space!" Scott got to his feet.

     "Scott-"

     I felt lips on mine. Scott was kissing me. I melted into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his waist, as he wrapped his arms around my neck. We stood there and kissed, until Scott broke away.

     "I love you, Stiles," Scott said, looking into my eyes.

     "I love you too, Scotty," I replied truthfully. "I can't live without you, Scott McCall."

     "I can't live without you, Stiles Stilinski" Scott kissed me again.

     I had Scott back. My best friend. My one true love. My savior.

I know, I know. This chapter is short. But hey, Sciles is back together.

Let me know what you think of the story so far. By that, I mean COMMENT!!! Lol! :)

Thanks for reading! <3

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.7K 196 4
Horde Prime and his army had destroyed most of Etheria. the Horde was on there way to destroy Bright Moon where the remaining princesses, and people...
12.7K 474 24
Inspired by the Tv show of the same name. This is the story of 9 high school students from around the country, who have been sent to Beacon of Hope...
6.7K 153 17
Stiles is a funny, sarcastic, human that has been through way more than normal. Though he chooses to be in this supernatural world, it is still never...
65 24 3
"Magic and Mayhem" a fascinating tale of friendship and love. A girl named Stephanie Emerson living happily with her parents Samantha and Joseph Emer...