Pure

By colormePlNK

kids from Worthy all grown up... Aubree. Kaelyn. Arie. | Three sisters all going through life in different wa... More

Intro.
Aubree
Kaelyn
Arie
Author's Note: + character information
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:

Chapter 21:

39.8K 1.7K 335
By colormePlNK

Arie

"You still didn't tell me why you started taking those." Michael said coming into the kitchen as I was taking my pill.

I shrugged, "Because we are having sex."

He nodded with a shrug, "I guess."

"Can I ask you a question?" I ask.

"Yeah, go ahead."

"Do you want kids someday?"

He shrugged, "Yeah, I guess eventually. Why?"

"I don't know, just wondering."

"Do you want kids?" He asks back.

"Yeah."

"Why do I feel like there is something more you aren't telling me?"

I sighed, "Okay, there is another reason I'm on birth control."

"Which is?"

"I have Polycystic ovary syndrome." He gave me a confused look. "Which means I have many small cysts on my ovaries. It has to do with hormonal imbalance, problems with periods, and- and makes it harder to get pregnant."

He nodded slowly. "Okay. So it just makes it harder, not impossible."

"Yeah, my doctor said when I decide to try I can just stop taking the pills and if nothing then there are steps that can be taken."

"We gonna be good." He said pulling me over to him resting his hands over my ass.

"Yeah, hopefully when we are for sure ready for a baby things work out somehow someway."

"It will. We can practice until then right?" He asks with a smirk making me smile.

"Sure."

"Miles where is my Mom-in-law?" I ask him as me and Kae walk into Asia and Mogul's house.

We decided to come over here together since Michael had to go to a meeting before coming back to get me so we can go out together later.

"She somewhere." He said.

"Ooh Miles, can I have some?" Kae asks looking all in his plate.

"Nigga," He said flagging her off. "Leftovers in the damn fridge. Go get you some."

"Ugh, I just wanted a piece. I'm about to go out to eat so I don't need nothing to fill me up."

"Who you going out to eat with?" I ask her.

"Liv before she goes back to Savannah."

"Her ass crazy. At ya party she was like, you got a boyfriend or a girlfriend because you know I'm still here."

"She want some Arie." Miles said.

Kae laughed, "No she really does."

"That's my girl, she a complete mess tho." I said looking at my phone.

"Miles, why I heard you and Quent like fuckin with stripper bitches? I hope it's not the dirty ones fuckin for money." Kae said.

"Nah, definitely not dirty bitches. I just fuck em to fuck em. Quent ass done fell for one tho."

"What? Auntie Nee know?" Kae asks him.

"Yeah she met her before."

"What!? She like her? If Auntie like her then I know she gotta be a coo chick." Kae said.

"Yeah Auntie crazy ass loves her."

"Oop we gotta have a gossip session with her." I said to Kae.

"No forreal." Kae agreed.

"Ooh, Kae!" I said just remembering something.

"What?" She asks.

"Come here. I gotta tell you what I mastered this morning."

"What? Tell me." She said.

"Bitch, come here. I can't say it out loud."

"Why not?" Miles nosy ass asked. "You mastered sucking dick."

I slapped his arm as he pulled away laughing, "That's not even it dummy."

"I think I know what it is." Kae laughed coming over to me.

"What?" I ask. "And don't say it out loud because I don't need Miles ass in my business."

She whispered in my ear, "Riding."

"Yup."

"Okay, I see you. I see you." She said high fiving me as we laughed.

"Oh and bitch guess what?" Kae said. "I forgot to tell you what happened after me and Joey left the party."

"Ooh bitch.." I said giving her that look already knowing.

She nodded. "Girl." She said covering her face. "I missed that. And why I tell his ass the next day it was a one time thing and of course he laughed."

"Is it a one time thing?" I asked.

"Um, okay maybe a two thing and that's it." She said making me bust out laughing.

"So it happened again?"

"Ugh, yes."

"Can y'all shut the fuck up about y'all sex lives?" Miles snapped before walking off into the kitchen with his plate.

"Mogul shut the hell up." I heard Asia's voice as she walked into the house.

"I love you too." He said slapping her butt walking behind her.

"Momma!" Miles said picking up his mom hugging her once he came back in the room.

"Boy get ya tall ass off me." She said laughing slapping his arm.

"Hey Momma." I said hugging Ma when she walked in with Ron.

"Spoiled ass kids." Mogul said.

"Hi baby." She said hugging me back.

"Oh," She said pointing at me. "Don't forget we still gotta talk about that text you tried to send me all casual like knowing I hate that shit." Ma said.

"I know, I know." I said as we walked into the kitchen with everyone else.

"What y'all about to do?" I ask looking at the beer, liquor, and food.

"Have time with the adults and y'all niggas ain't invited." Mogul said.

"Mhmm. Trust me I don't wanna be." Kae mumbled.

"Don't mumble nigga." He said putting her in the headlock making her laugh.

"Uncle get your big ass off me." She said slapping him away.

"Oh mommy you want to get your nails done? They're cute." Kae said.

"She dragged me with her, that shit is the worst. I always say never again, but then she'll beg me to go with her and I end up going." Ron said shaking his head.

"That's what great husbands do." I said.

I tapped Kae pointing when I noticed Ron and Mogul share a look and were both staring at her ring.

"Young girl, what the fuck is that on your finger?" Ron asks.

"Uh, a ring."

"Uh, a ring." Mogul said copying her. "And where the fuck did it come from?"

"It was a birthday gift."

"From who Kaelyn?" Mogul asks.

"Joey." Kae said.

"And it means what?"

"Why does it have to mean something?"

"It's on ya ring finger Kaelyn." Ron said.

"I know, it's cute right?" She asks making me scuff out a laugh.

"Are you fuckin engaged Kaelyn?" Mogul asks getting annoyed.

"No, I am not. It's just a ring, I promise y'all would know if I was engaged."

"Sure." Mogul mumbled.

"That's like me saying you're not married because you don't wear a ring. Just because I have a ring on doesn't mean I'm at that point yet."

"Wait you don't wear a ring?" I ask him.

"Fuck no, for what? My woman got a big ass ring and I got her name on my finger that's enough." Mogul said.

"Wow." I said surprised.

"Why you ain't dressed?" Michael asks walking into my room.

"I don't know where we are going so I didn't know what to wear." I said putting my phone down.

"Did you even shower yet? Damn Ar', I make plans and your ass always gotta take forever. Wear whatever."

"Shut up smartass. I did shower which is why I'm sitting here half naked." I said throwing the covers off me. "I just don't know what to wear for wherever we are going."

"We are going to a restaurant. So do your magic stylist shit and get fly like you always do." He said.

"Oh, wait, hold up." He said noticing I only had a thong and bra on and tried to pull me towards him.

"Nope, you wanna be rushing me and shit. No time for play." I said smiling at him before pulling away going to look through my closet.

"I made a reservation. Michael Yung." He said to the host after she greeted us when we walked into the restaurant.

"Okay, thank you." I said to the host when she took us to our table and told us our waiter would be right with us.

"You told them to sit us in the cut?"

"Yeah, you know being in the cut is our thing." He said.

"It is." I said opening the menu already having an idea on what I wanted.

"Can I have a Long Island Iced Tea?" I asked the waitress as I showed her my ID once she came over introducing herself and asking what drinks we'd like.

"And for you sir?"

"Beer." He said before saying what kind.

"Wanna get the barbecued shrimp as a appetizer?" I ask him.

"Yeah, two please." He said to the waiter.

"Okay, I will be right back with your drinks."

"I stopped by your parents house today. Did you?" I ask him.

"Yeah. I heard something about you mastering giving head." He said with a raised eyebrow and a chuckle.

I rolled my eyes, "Miles is an idiot. That's not what I was talking about."

"So what did you master? Riding? How?" He asks with a chuckle trying to be a smartass.

I gave him a look, "Ooh let me shut up because the fact that I actually made you cum while riding this time is not a dinner table conversation."

He chuckled, "Okay, Okay. You building stamina, you ain't get tired this time so I didn't have to flip us and do all the work. I got you babe."

"Fuck you." I said with a laugh.

After our waitress came back with our drinks we ordered our meals.

"Wait," Michael said as I was about to take a sip of my drink. "I wanna make a toast."

I smiled confused, "Okay."

"To my beautiful lady, her successful meeting, and officially being hired to become a stylist for them." He said holding his drink out. "Cheers."

I blushed clinking my drink against his as I said cheers.

Yesterday I had my meeting with the stylist company. They surprised me and moved the meeting day up to an earlier day and I was more than fine with that. They liked me so much they hired me on the spot and I officially start in a week.

"Thank you." I said after we both took sips.

"No problem." He said kissing me when I moved towards him to kiss him.

"That was something so simple and sweet, yet my extra ass wanna cry now." I said.

It's the small things that count.

"Cry baby ass." He said.

"Shut up, rude ass." I said kissing him again.

"Is that lip shit you wearing getting on my lips?" He asked wiping his lip then looking at his hand.

"No, it's a stain." I said running my hand over his bottom lip.

"I love you." I said to him.

"I love you too, Arie."

After eating dinner all between laughing, joking, and talking shit we held hands while leaving the restaurant.

"Wanna stop and get ice cream?" I ask him once we were in the car.

"Yeah, I can take it home and eat it off ya pussy."

I gasped pushing his shoulder as he laughed.

"What? I dare you to say you wouldn't like that." He said with a pause waiting for me to say something back. "Exactly."

.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144 15 13
Alexander and Cassandra, two childhood buddies bonded by their families, but soon seperated by a single decision. Years later... Time brings Alex a...
22.8K 942 200
I think the tittle says everything ...
5.6K 146 57
3 Girls Running From Their Past. 4 Boys Who Could Possible Change It. 1 Girl Who Could Ruin Everything.
5.9K 192 11
After a tragedy and a miracle, Luke and Alex(Grace) raise their children.