loving you//niall horan

By evebbx

Francesca's boyfriend, Austin is her love of her life. No one else can ever change the way she feels about hi... More

Preview
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
21.

20.

185 8 9
By evebbx

(30+ reads and 4+ comments for update!)

Awakening to the sound of a repeating tweet, I roll over in the bed and snatched my phone from the nightstand.

"Come over to my house...please?" Austin begs over the phone.

"No I'm tired." I snap, letting my face deepen into the pillow.

"We can play FIFA!" I could hint the desperation in my voice.

"No." I mumble.

"I have food," he says luring me right into the trap.

"Fine, I'll be over whenever I can get out of this bed." rolling my eyes and hanging up, I sit up from the suddenly non comfortable bed.

I crawl to my closet, searching through the clothes. Through random choice, I pick a sea foam crop top, brown ankle boots, lace socks, and a light pink skirt. Brushing my hair, I lightly apply makeup, only wearing foundation, light mascara, lip-gloss, and eyeliner. Grabbing my laptop and house keys, I walk down the steps. The iPhone gets shoved in the space of my skirt and underwear as I walk out the house, locking the door behind me.

The damp gravel kicked up underneath my shoes, making it harder to walk in the heels. Although, we all know what they say 'beauty is pain'. My eyes fix on the sight of a familiar car parked on the wet road in front of Austin's house. Shaking it off, the heels continue to click against the ground as I step up onto the porch. The iPhone stabbed into my butt my knuckles light knocked on the door.

My brown hair tickled my arms as I peeked into the window to see two heads playing FIFA on the TV. Both I could easily make out to the sight of Austin and Niall. Didn't they just meet, they seem like great friends already? Austin nudges Niall, urging him to either get the door or miss the shot. Guessing, it was to miss the shot since neither got up from the couch.

Knocking one more time, I look out the window once more. Austin pauses the game, resting the controller on the coffee table that held their feet up as well as their food. Various junk food was spread across that table, some things that I promised to never eat was there too. My body stands straight as Austin sits up from the couch slowly, stumbling over to the door as if he was drunk. The locks click open and the door swings back, Austin's body leaned against the frame.

"You actually came!" Austin exclaims, quickly embracing my tiny body in a hug.

"Course I did." my nose sniffs his body that always smelled like Hollister.

With heels, my height was close to his, he has always been too tall for me and I loved it. Whenever I went to kiss him, either I had to stand on my tiptoes or he had to bend down. Bending down was mildly uncomfortable for him so it left me to standing the tallest I possibly could, or wear heels.

He lips softly kissed mine briefly. Pulling away, the brown/blonde Niall Horan stood in the back as if a wallflower pushed into the center of the crowd. His expression was jealous at least I thought it was. For a second it was one thing the next it was a smile as soon as his eyes latched contact with mine. My hand reaches behind my ear, tucking an escaped piece of hair back to its place. Austin clears his throat, looking between Niall and I.

"Wanna play some FIFA with us?" Niall offers kindly.

"I only have two remotes though." Austin points out.

"I could stop playing, it's alright." Niall was obviously bothered by something, maybe even someone.

They bicker over who was going to hand over the remote to myself when in all honestly, I couldn't care less if I played. Austin wanted to give it up to be the better boyfriend and Niall was just being flat out generous. Rocking back and fourth, my mind tells me to wait to see who would win. Clicking the heels against each other, I stand impatiently.

"Guys, please," I snap, both of their heads turn to face mine, "You can play without me." I confess ending the streak to the argument.

"You sure?" Niall's eyebrows scrunch together.

"I'm fine. Either way, I got this baby." patting the sticker-decorated laptop, my head nods in assuring.

"Uh, okay then." Austin looks at Niall's, both reading their minds.

Instantly, they dash to the living room leaving me standing in front of the door. The laptop gets gently set down, the iPhone and keys laid atop of it. Facing the door, my wrists turn locking the locks. Brown hair falls over my face as my body bends down, retrieving the laptop, keys, and phone. Still bent over, my eyes glance over at the boys who were far too deep into video games.

The laptop gets squashed between my hip and arm as I lead my way to the kitchen. Giving my feet a rest, my body settles on the island chair that turned around fully. I spread my belongings across the island making me comfortable and at home. Amusing only myself, my body spins around a few times on the cushion-covered seat. My head could only take so much as I dizzily stop and face my laptop, logging in and opening Firefox.

I type 'twitter.com' in and hit 'enter'. As I wait for the website to load, I browse through the cabinets searching for a single healthy food. All I was able to find was baby carrots and ranch dressing; this will at least substitute my daily fruit. Taking a small bowl, I pour the ranch to the top and put the carrots in another. I absolutely love ranch dressing, I find it funny how my body rarely craves it nowadays.

"YES!" Niall's faint Irish accent echoes through the halls

"NO!" Austin's predictably follows the sound.

I sit myself back on the chair and dip a carrot in an exaggerated amount of ranch. Looking at twitter, I try to access my notifications but it kept crashing. Laughing in my mind I think, this only happens when you receive too much in a short period of time.

"You guys broke my notifications!" I tweet.

Opening a new tab that matched the pink themed window, I decide to live stream. Logging in, I start the recording, copying the link and pasting it in a tweet as a quote on quote, "Surprise live stream due to the notification crash!" I look back at the live stream tab and watch as the views go up and comments flow in.

One catches my eye, "What are you wearing?" it read.

I stand from the seat and lower the computer screen, backing up closer to the wall.

"The crop top and socks are from Topshop, the heels are Dorothy Perkins, and the skirt is from Nasty Gal!" I recall the exact items.

Voices approach the kitchen, running to the computer I put one finger to my lips indicating for them otherwise myself to be quiet.

"Francesca you seem so lonely." Austin walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist, squinting at the computer.

His voice always deepens when he says my name.

"SHE'S LIVESTREAMING! I can't look like this-it isn't right!" Austin pretends to freak out.

Niall pays no notice as he searches through the fridge; he really does seem bothered whenever I'm around him now. I hug Austin tightly, laying my head against his chest.

"You look amazing." I smile.

My eyes dart over to the live stream, "Want to play truth or dare?" I ask the non-existent audience but also the boys.

"Sure." Niall's and Austin say in unison.

I finish my carrots, licking the dressing out of the bowl and placing both bowls into the sink.

"To the game room!" I lift the laptop and take my phone, leaving my keys behind like a loner they are.

My heels tap against the marble floor as I make weird faces, trying hard not to trip.

"No we need more people!" I whine.

"How about I invite the boys and you invite your imaginary friends?" Niall laughs at his own joke.

"Okay! Mickey, Minnie, let's go you're slacking!" I settle the computer against the bottom of the couch as we move the coffee table to the side.

Austin takes over the live stream, talking about my weirdness and something else that I zoned out to. Texting Emma, Melanie, and Ariana, I invite them. After a few moments, they reply all begin able to make it.

"At Austin's house!" I send the message to all of them, knowing they know the way here easily.

"Harry, Louis, and Liam Can come. Zayn's hanging out with Perrie." Niall's says aloud.

"Perrie? I'd love to meet Perrie she seems so nice! She's a big fashion icon to me." I say, looking at Austin who's insanely close to the camera.

"How about we do a dance-off to cool the time while we wait?" I shrug at the idea.

Austin agrees, Niall agreeing after.

"I'm judge! Called it woo!" I yell, sitting on the couch.

I pull the laptop to myself, turning it to face the screen.

"One million views! Oh my gosh!" I exclaim.

"What song first?" Austin asks.

"Looking for it." I snatch my phone from his hands that he magically got and go into my music app.

"How about Harlem By New Politics?" I start playing the song.

"First up, Austin Frey!" I announce to the screen, turning the computer to face him.

He begins to 'dance' or whatever he's doing, its hurting my eyes. Halfway through the song, I pause it to regain my vision.

"Um, okay. Next up, Niall Horan!" I try my best to do an announcers voice, playing the song again.

This time I really do shield my eyes gosh these boys can't dance!

"How about we just stop, save people from going blind?" I ask- wait no, beg them.

"Oh yeah, you come up here and show us you can dance." Niall challenges.

"Niall, she's a dancer." Austin says, face palming him.

"Actually I'm a gymnast but sure I will!" I take off my heels and search through my phone, trying to find one song that I know I can dance to.

"Hey how ya doin', sorry you can't get through, why don't you leave ya name and your number, and well get back to you." I start off singing.

The beat begins and I move my body, letting it flow to the music. I dance with every ounce my annoying dance teacher taught me last year, showing that I could dance. My hips shake and my legs move and groove to the song. I practiced dancing to this song a million times and nailed the choreography Emma and Melanie taught me.

The song ends and I'm panting, searching for air into my lungs. Niall stares in embarrassment and awe as Austin stares in pure droolingness. Oh no please don't tell me that turned him on. He stands up from the couch and a little bulge forms 'down there'. Feeling the room getting hotter than it should, I do deep breathing exercise to calm myself. Is it bad that I have this excitement that I made Austin get a boner?

"Wow that was amazing!" Niall remarks, breaking my thoughts.

"Thanks." I accept the compliment grandly, flipping my hair off my shoulder.

I'm surprised I didn't break a sweat from that it was quiet a workout. As I lace up the boots, the doorbell rings and Austin races Niall to it.

"That was fun right? Now the party's here, let's get started!" I silently cheer, doing my own small dance to the camera.

"Your the girl that fainted." Harry says, walking through the door.

"Hi, nice to meet you too. Put it 'ere boy." Sarcastically I extend my hand for a shake.

Well this will be some party, I think.

The next chapter is the finale, are you excited? Remember to vote, comment, and maybe follow! 30+ reads and 4+ comments for update!

-evelyn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lost By Lu

Fanfiction

34.3K 1K 30
Kat is the typical girl who experienced heartbreak and just need to get away from her life. So she just takes the opportunity to make part of a excha...
129K 2.3K 30
Meg wins the chance to spend thirty days alone with Niall Horan, and he takes her on a holiday she'll never forget. He gives her three wishes, what a...
27.3K 322 28
Kayla, Genna, Sarah, and Erica all live together. They go to an amusement park and meet the hit boy band One Direction. Kayla is not a big fan but wi...
3.9K 100 13
Andrea Claire thinks her world is perfect - she lives a perfect life with her perfect boyfriend, Ashton Irwin. Nothing could go wrong. When Ashton wa...