Falling Slowly (First Draft)

By Skylark196

Hanna hid behind a fake smile pretending to be ok. But really she was broken. She felt guilty and was in so m... More

Introduction
1•6 months later......
2•Nightmares
3•Faking a smile
4•Just Get Through Today
5•Happy
6•Mom
7•A New Friend
8•
Hey guys
9•
10•Murderer
11•He is Heartless
12•Cry
13•Falling Slowly
14•A Real Smile

Dedication

216 14 15
By Skylark196

Ok I want to dedicate this book to all my amazing followers, I love you guys so much😘
And to all the people who read my stories and maybe don't follow me. Thank you for your support.

I hope this book and all my books will inspire others to write and to follow Christ.
Also a shout out to iwritetoinspire and Katrinaparkwood
For all the votes and comments thank you so very much.

I hope you all enjoyed this and please go check out my other books.

I love to hear from you guys so feel free to leave a comment or private message me let me know what you think of this story or any of my other ones. If you have any suggestions please let me know.
If any of you want me to check out one of your books I would be happy to but I do not usually read anything that isn't Christian and doesn't swear.

I love you guys and I hope you have a wonderful day😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 368K 92
If dish soap, rutabagas, and firecrackers aren't an essential part of your zombie apocalypse kit, you better grab them now! Season 1 of The Virus Wit...
91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
260K 11.6K 44
When Americans turn 20, they become immortal- if they can afford it. Ilana is ready for her birthday so that she can become immortal and enjoy a wor...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...