Falling Slowly (First Draft)

By Skylark196

Hanna hid behind a fake smile pretending to be ok. But really she was broken. She felt guilty and was in so m... More

Introduction
1•6 months later......
2•Nightmares
3•Faking a smile
4•Just Get Through Today
5•Happy
6•Mom
7•A New Friend
8•
Hey guys
9•
10•Murderer
11•He is Heartless
12•Cry
14•A Real Smile
Dedication

13•Falling Slowly

158 11 1
By Skylark196

___________Hanna______________
"Ever since that day I've felt like I fell with him,but I never made it to the bottom. I just keep falling. Slowly I fall to my death and I'm just waiting for the day that I hit the ground."I said.

"Hanna,did you ever think maybe you need to hit the ground?you need to let go of this and I know that is hard and it seems impossible.  But you are stronger than you think. And You have me...........I'am here to catch you when you fall. And you have God if you let him help too.  It wasn't your fault Hanna. Please I just want you to realize that."

I looked down at my hands lying in my lap. I took a deep breath and looked up at him again.
"I think I know that. I wanted someone to blame and blaming God didn't seem to be enough. Nick,I can't do this anymore. Please...........can you pray with me?"

"Of course."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 1.2K 28
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...
608 188 66
Scriptures, Poems and Praises// Vol 1 For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...