Mira's ship 「nalu fanfic」

Autorstwa craz4pandas

Natsu and Lucy have always been close but Mirajane has always thought that they could become closer. Mira doe... Więcej

Chapther one
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourtheen
Chapter fiftheen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
A/N
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
The undying desire
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Fairy tail BFS
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Pet of an incubus NALU♥︎

Chapter two

14.7K 353 909
Autorstwa craz4pandas

Natsu: "Luce? Ya home?"

I sniff the air and can't pick up her scent in her home. Where is she? I thought while taking out the food and separating them on some plates. Suddenly her door opens and she walks in.

Natsu: "Oi! Luce!"

Lucy: "I'm Lucy! Not Luce! And what did I tell you about entering without my permission!!"

Lucy closes the door behind her while yelling and glaring at me.

Natsu: "But I brought food!"

Lucy: "Huh?"

Lucy stops glaring and looks surprised as she walks upto to me and sees the table all set up with food.

Lucy: "Thank you Natsu that's very sweet of you."

Natsu: "No biggie!"

I smile at her and was about to sit down when I saw the rose. I then pick it up and give it to her. She blushes lightly and stutters a bit when she talks.

Lucy: "T-Thank you."

Natsu: "Are you okay?"

Lucy: "What do you mean?"

Natsu: "Your face looks red and you can't talk right."

Her eyes widen as she hears me say that and she ferociously shakes her head then looks back at me with her normal facial expressions.

Lucy: "Of course I'm fine!"

Natsu: "Really?"

Lucy: "Yeah, I just thought it was kind of sweet that you brought me a rose."

Natsu: "Well Mira told me to give you the rose, so I guess you should think she's sweet."

Lucy: "Mira told you?"

Natsu: "Aye."

She looked at me confused then sits down in her seat. I sit down on mine aswell and begin eating. I wonder if this is sad food. I thought as I chewed my food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucy's P.O.V.

I eat my food while being lost in my thoughts. Why did Mira tell him to give me a rose? Why was I blushing earlier? What's happening? Are the types of questions I was thinking about.

Natsu: "Finished first!"

I suddenly looked up a bit frightened because Natsu fisted the table slightly, once he finished eating.

Lucy: "You always finish first."

Natsu: "Aye! But it's because you chew too slow!"

Lucy: "Nope! It's because you eat like there's no tomorrow!"

Natsu: "It's just so delicious!"

Lucy: "Everything is delicious to you!"

We shout at eachother playfully. I look at his warm smile and smile back returning his smile.

Natsu: "Like you."

He whispers high enough for me to hear , causing my cheeks to burn and I look away. He then chuckles lightly.

Was h-he kidding? Why would he say that!?!? Ahhhh this is so confusing!! I thought to myself as I ate. I finish up eating and pick up our plates, putting them in the sink.

Lucy: "G-Go take a shower."

Natsu: "Aye sir!"

I hear his footsteps and then hear the bathroom door close. I sigh slightly, confused but begin washing the dishes.
Once I finish I slap my cheeks softly with my wet hands so I can get it together.

Lucy: "Snap out of it Lucy."

Great now I sound like Juvia, using my own name in a sentence. I thought as I smiled thinking about Juvia and her goofy but adorable ways.

Lucy: "Hm."

I walk over to my drawers and pull out my pajamas and some fresh , clean underwear. I then sit down waiting for Natsu to come out of the bathroom so I can be able to take a shower.

-5 minutes later-

I hear a door open and I get up, thinking it was Natsu. I notice my door was open and I walk over to it slowly and cautiously. Didn't I close that door when I came in? I thought as I got closer to it, I then got to the door and looked out the hallway.

No one was there. I glanced at the floor and saw a letter, I picked it up and read the envelope. The envelope said "To Natsu and Lucy". My left eyebrow rose slightly in suspicion and I closed the door. Suddenly the bathroom door opened and I heard Natsu speak up.

Natsu: "Luce I'm done!"

I smiled slightly and set the envelope on my coffee table as I picked up my clothes. I then I walked to the bathroom while glancing at what seemed to be a hungry Natsu looking through my fridge.

Once I entered the bathroom I stripped off my clothes and turned on shower. I get in and smile softly as I feel the nice, warm water, rolling down my body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Natsu's P.O.V.

Why did I just flirt with her? What's wrong with me? She's my friend. I grab some left over lasagna and set it on the table. I then ignite my finger tips and heat up my lasagna. Once it was warm enough or should I say almost burnt, I then started digging in.

Natsu: "Mmmm."

This is sooooo good! I thought as I continued eating but then my thoughts focused on something else. Why was Lucy blushing earlier? Is this what Mira was talking about? I finished eat and got lost in my thoughts. Wtf is Nalu!?!? I hate being confused and that thought has been stuck on me.

Natsu: "Hm."

I smell something weird, something familiar, something that was here before I took a shower. I followed the scent curiously which led me to Lucy's couch. There I found an envelope that said "To Natsu and Lucy".

Natsu: "Huh?"

I opened up the envelope and read the letter that was inside. Once I finished reading I burnt the paper. Sweat drops began rolling down my face. How did that person know about that?? I forgot it was coming in a month!! What am I going to do???? I thought as I sat down on the couch, tilting my head back and staring at the ceiling.

Natsu: "Lucy can't find out about this. No one can."

Lucy: "Find out about what?

I heard her soft voice in the back and looked over. I saw her standing there with her hand on her hip and a confused expression on her face.

Natsu: "Oh n-nothing."

Lucy: "Don't hide things. Tell me."

Natsu: "Nani?"

I act clueless to see if I can shake her off.

Lucy: "Natsu!"

She stomps her right foot,once on the floor as she glared at me. I improvise and make something up.

Natsu: "It's about happy."

Lucy: "Oh."

Natsu: "Yep."

Lucy: "Natsu."

Natsu: "Aye?"

Lucy: "There was this letter that was meant for both of us. Wanna read it together?"

Natsu: "Nani? A letter?"

Lucy: "Yeah I put it on the couch, right there."

She points at the spot where it was as she speaks and notices it's gone. She confusingly scratches the back of her head with her left hand.

Natsu: "Luce?"

Lucy: "It was right there."

She walks over to the couch and looks around for it. She lifts up the cushions, makes me get up, crouches down and look under the couch as well.

Natsu: "Are you sure there was a letter?"

Lucy: "I'm sure. It said "To Natsu and Lucy" , I remember the door opening and me getting up. That's when I looked out the halls but there was nothing, nothing but a letter."

Someone opened her door!? I thought as I rose an eyebrow, wondering who did this.

Natsu: "Didn't you lock the door when you came in?"

Lucy: "Yeah."

Natsu: "Then how did it open?"

Lucy: "I don't know."

Natsu: "Luce I know the answer to this."

Lucy: "Really?"

Natsu: "Yeah you were either sleeping or hallucinating."

Lucy: "I'm not crazy!! I know it really happened!"

She yelled furiously at me but with a hint of confusion. I can't tell her the truth. I need to convince her that it didn't happen.

Natsu: "Mhmm sure it did."

I rolled my eyes slightly while smiling and walked away. I heard her footsteps follow me and her staying silent. I jump in her bed and lay down. Lucy glares at me and signals to the couch.

Lucy: "Out."

Natsu: "Why?"

Lucy: "You can't just get in my bed whenever you want!"

Natsu: "But it's comfortable!"

Lucy: "Hey! You know what else is comfortable?"

Natsu: "Nani?"

Lucy: "The couch!"

Natsu: "Then you go sleep there!"

Lucy: "But this is my bed!"

Natsu: "Then sleep on it!"

Lucy: "But you're in it!"

Natsu: "So?"

Lucy: "Ugh..."

Lucy saids in defeat and slides into bed with me. We both look at the ceiling as we stay silent for a few seconds. I then break the silence by speaking.

Natsu: "Luce?"

Lucy: "Yeah?"

Natsu: "Do you know about Nalu ?"

Lucy: "What's Nalu?"

Natsu: "I'm not sure but I heard Mira talk about it earlier today."

Lucy: "Maybe it's some type of food."

Natsu: "She said it was a ship. But not a ship ship. It's a ship that's not a ship. It's a ship."

I said and I think I confused her but I also confused myself. She giggled at me and flips over to face me, I then look over at her.

Lucy: "You're so odd."

She saids softly as she smiles, closing her eyes and falling to sleep. She's so beautiful... I thought but I quickly mentally slapped myself. What am I talking about?? Crap the letter was right! I thought to myself, internally panicking but I stay calm on the outside.

I stayed up, thinking for awhile but soon enough I fell asleep. Confused. Curious. So many things were happening to me...

🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼
Well I'll be updating a couple of chapters every week if I have the time. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and if any of you have any ideas or suggestions then comment below. I don't mind listening to people. Well have a nice day guys!

Votes

Comments

Show some💙

Thanks

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

935K 28.7K 23
- - - - Lucy is a passerby, stopping in the town of Magnolia to replenish herself before continuing on her lonely journey. She has a rare...
110K 2.3K 37
Natsu Dragneel, the most popular boy in Fiore High. Getting into trouble with his little gang, 'The Dragon Slayers'. He has a reputation of dating gi...
223K 4.7K 21
Natsu and Lucy get trapped in a cave and their only way out is to kiss. About a week or so later after their kiss, Natsu starts to ignore Lucy. Lucy...
79.4K 1.8K 20
You are a fire mage with unusual fire magic. You make the fire take shape and smell and taste like different things. (For example you can make a fire...