Mira's ship 「nalu fanfic」

By craz4pandas

Natsu and Lucy have always been close but Mirajane has always thought that they could become closer. Mira doe... More

Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourtheen
Chapter fiftheen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
A/N
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
The undying desire
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Fairy tail BFS
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Pet of an incubus NALU♥︎

Chapther one

22.4K 404 674
By craz4pandas

Mirajane's P.O.V.

I grab a cloth and begin drying up the plates and cups as I look at everyone in the guild. Once I finish I go to the back and pull out my secret journal. There I write down private things and all of my ships. Gale which is Gajeel with Levy is already in progress and I'm so happy to see that they have a "thing" going on! Gruvia is also in progress and I really think Gray will confess soon to juvia!

Mirajane: "Hehe."

I examine my list with a smile and feel proud, noticing that I've made lots of my ships work. My smile slowly fades away as I see that nalu,rowen, bixanna and elfgreen still haven't officially become a thing.

Mirajane: " Awee, I need to help them!"

I giggle to myself as I quickly close my journal and get up, hiding it. I walk back out and once again look at everyone in the guild. I see Asuka shooting fake bullets at Bickslow and I can't help but laugh while watching him pretend as if he were hurt.

Suddenly the guild's doors slam open, revealing a group of familiar faces.

Mirajane: "They're back!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Natsu's P.O.V.

I kick open the guild's doors and walk in with Erza, Gray and Wendy. I smile widely at everyone as Erza speaks up.

Erza: "It's good to be back."

Natsu: "You can say that again."

Gray: "I prefer to be out doing jobs."

Juvia: "Gray-sama!!! Juvia missed you very much!!!"

Gray: "Uh oh."

Juvia runs over to Gray and tackle hugs him, causing him to fall over with her ontop of him.

Gray: "Get off me!"

He squirms trying to get out of her grasp but she cuddles his body.

Juvia: "Juvia missed you!! Juvia promises to go on your next job with you so her and gray-sama won't be apart so long."

Gray: "N-Noooo!! Erza help me!!"

Erza laughs slightly at the sight of them and is about to say something , when she suddenly see's something being set down on a table by Mira.

Mirajane: "Your favorite!"

Erza forgets all about Gray and Juvia and runs over to the table, sitting down as she stares in "awww" at her piece of strawberry cake.

Natsu: "I'm hungry too!"

Erza: "..."

Erza glares at me ,which sends shivers down my spine as she hears me and I guess she thinks I want her cake. My stomach growls lowly and I walk over to Mira.

Mirajane: "I'll make you some lunch!"

Natsu: "Thanks Mira!"

I sit down at the bar and talk to her while she whips up something to eat.

Mirajane: "So where's Happy and Carla?"

Natsu: "They went on a job with Lily."

Mirajane: "An all exceeds job?"

Natsu: "I guess."

Mirajane: "And Lucy?"

Natsu: "We dropped her off at her place on our way to the guild."

Mirajane: "Oh I see."

Natsu: "Aye and how about Lissana?"

Mirajane: "She went on a job with elfman to a magic cave."

Natsu: "Really !? That sounds so cool!"

I jump slightly almost falls over my seat and she giggles at me.

Mirajane: "Yep it does!"

She smiles at me and I quickly send one back at her. Her smile slightly dissapears as she speaks up.

Mirajane: "They haven't been back for a few days though, I hope they're okay."

Natsu: " Of course they are! I mean elfman is a true man! He can handle anything!"

What I said was true but I also said it to make her feel better, I don't want Mira feeling sad. Food is supposed to be made with love and joy , not sadness! I don't want sad food.

Mirajane: "You're right!"

I wonder what sad food taste like. I thought to myself as Mira then regains her smile back.

Natsu: "Plus lissana is with him. She's smart and strong."

Mira looks at me with a devious smirk and shakes her head slightly while clicking her tongue.

Mirajane: "Tck tck tck."

Natsu: "Nani?"

Mirajane: " You should be more careful with your words Natsu."

Natsu: "Why?"

Mirajane: "Because think about how Lucy would have felt if she heard you."

Natsu: "Huh?"

What is Mira talking about? I thought as I scratch the side of my head, confused by what she's saying.

Mirajane: "She'd feel jealous Natsu."

Natsu: "But why?"

Mirajane: "Because of Nalu Natsu! Because of Nalu!"

She then put down a plate full of food a bit aggressively and I stand up, quickly, still confused about what she's talking about.

Natsu: "Nalu?"

I look down at my food still confused because of Mira but I smile once I pick up my fork so I can eat.

Mirajane: "Yes! Nalu! One of my OP ships!!!"

Natsu: "Ship!?!? I hate them! They make me sick!"

I drop my fork and feel kinda dizzy as I think about the movement in them.

Mirajane: "No Natsu not that kind of ship."

There's another type of ship? I thought as she facepalms herself slightly and tilts her head down. I continue being more and more confused because of her.

Natsu: "Uhhhhh, can I have this to go?"

Mirajane: "Okay...."

Natsu: "Thanks."

She said in a non cheerful tone yet still smiles at me. Mira then finishes putting the food in a basket and asks me something.

Mirajane: "Where are you going?"

Natsu: "Over to Lucy's."

Mira's eyes light up with excitement and curiously for some reason and her tone of voice goes back to the cheerful Mira I know.

Mirajane: "Ooooh, are you going to share your food with her?"

Natsu: "Nah, well I mean...should I?"

Why should I share my food?? It's mine. I thought to myself and then she began talking.

Mirajane: "Because it's the nice thing to do!!"

Natsu: "Oh, then I guess I should."

Mirajane: "Yes!! Make Nalu happen!"

Natsu: "I'm not getting on a ship!"

Mira sighs and hands me a rose.

Mirajane: "Baka, here take this to her."

Natsu: "Umm why?"

Mirajane: "Because it's nice too!"

Natsu: "Umm okay."

Mira shoos me away and I begin walking out the guild, holding a rose and a basket with food.

Natsu: "Well that was weird."

I continue walking until I get to Lucy's place and enter through her window. I set the basket on her table, putting the rose down aswell.

Natsu: "Luce? Ya home?"

🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼
Well guys this is my first Nalu fanfic and I really hope you all like it! I'm a big fan of fairytail and I ship Nalu! I hope you all have fun reading my book!

Votes

Comments

Show some 💙

Thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.4K 1.4K 20
(NO LEMONS) Natsu Dragneel and the rest of the dragon slayers are about to experience a certain... CHANGE... in them. How will they manage to contro...
52.9K 1.5K 42
Natsu Dragneel has officially announced that Lisanna and him were finally together. Feeling rejected and heartbroken, Lucy Heartfilia runs away from...
79.5K 1.8K 20
You are a fire mage with unusual fire magic. You make the fire take shape and smell and taste like different things. (For example you can make a fire...
25.8K 740 10
The guild is wondering who would make Natsu's perfect match: his best friend or his childhood friend? Lucy and Lisanna are forced into a competition...