FAIRYTAIL DAUGHTER SCENARIOS.

Door hyungiii

MY DAD IS A WIZARD. ©hyungiii 2017 [fairy tail] Meer

.
FINDING YOU [NATSU]
FINDING YOU [LAXUS]
FINDING YOU [GAJEEL]
FINDING YOU [GRAY]
MEETING THE GUILD
FIRST WORD [NATSU]
STRANGE HABITS
FIGHTING
FIGHTING [GRAY]
BATH TIME
CONFESSIONS
INJURIES HOE
THEY REACT TO ATTACK ON TITAN
WALMART [NATSU]
FIGHTING [ERZA+LUCY]
FIGHTING [JUVIA]
FIGHTING [LEVY]
CHRISTMAS
DISNEY MOVIES
LEMONS
21ST CENTURY PARENTING [ERZA]
Author has been hurt
THEY REACT BRANDON ROGERS
OH MA GOD
THEY PLAYED NEKO ATSUME
CAR JAMS [GRAY]
NIGHTMARES
SCHOOL FIGHTS
JUST STOP
Author's Note |IMPORTANT|
DISAPPOINTMENT [ERZA]
MOTHER'S DAY
STEVEN UNIVERSE [LUCY]
BOYFRIEND
DON'T DROWN [JUVIA]
THE GIRLFRIEND
THE BAD GIRLFRIEND
THEY REACT TO BTS

MAGIC

5.9K 117 43
Door hyungiii

AGE EIGHT

NATSU

It was a normal day at the guild, you could say. It was close to 6 o'clock and Natsu had to go home so he can start making dinner and get you ready first school tomorrow. "Name], come on, time to go home!" Natsu yelled loud enough for you to hear him.

"Aww, okay! Bye Wendy..." you groaned and got out of the seat you were sat next to Wendy. She waved to you bye.

Halfway to home, a thought popped in your head. 'I want to be a wizard...but will dad say...?' you thought. Natsu looked over at you as were in deep thought. He nudged you, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"What'cha thinking about?"

"Well, um....I want..." you fumbled on your words, all of the sounded feeling shy to say something. "Maybe she's thinking about boys!" Happy laughed. Your face flushed red at his statement. "Shut your mouth you stupid cat!" you shouted at him , causing other people around to look. "A-anyway...I said want be a wizard, but I was scared of what you'll say..."

He was quiet for some time, making you worry of him saying no. You felt the tears pool in your eyes, feeling sadness flush over you.

"So, when do you want to start training." he said, looking over at with a shit eating smile.

Your tears dried as a smile painted itself on your face.

GRAY

"Hey pops, can I ask you something?" You asked nervously, eating the dinner in front of you. He looked up at you, swallowing what food he had in his mouth. "Shoot for it."

You took a begin a big breathe before letting out,"I want you to train me! To be a wizard!" you said finally, your heart beating at the speed of light.

He stayed quiet for a minute he let a harsh," No."

You gasped at his answer, feeling your heart clench with sadness and betrayal. "What...WHY NOT?!" you yelled, standing up from your seat. "Sit your butt down, you know better then to yell at the table." He snapped, his eyes glaring into your [e/c] eyes.

You slowly sat back down, letting the tears fall down your eyes.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

280K 2.8K 200
You are (Y/N) (L/N), an S Class Dragon Slayer Wizard from Fairy Tail!! You always have a code, which is to protect your family at all costs!! You see...
41.1K 1.4K 14
The whirlwind love story of Erza Scarlet P.S. I don't own Fairy Tail or it's characters, I only own this story line concept.
193K 3.7K 34
When Natsu breaks Lucy heart, she struggles to pull through the broke up. With less than a week of the break up, she is forced to watch Natsu and Lis...
22.6K 832 13
My name is Natsu Dragneel and I am a Fire dragon slayer at the Fairy Tail guild. I care deeply for my comrades and I will protect them with my life...