Kidnapped by Kylo Ren (Star W...

Autorstwa flywithmyjetpack

*BRITTANY BROSKI APPROVED* RANKINGS: #1 - starwars 6/10/2019 #3 - kylo 6/10/2019 #3 - kyloren 6/10/2019 He ma... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Author's Note
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Author's Note: C A S T
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Author's Note
Chapter Ninety-One
Author's Note
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
Chapter Ninety-Five
Author's Note
Chapter Ninety-Six
Chapter Ninety-Seven
Chapter Ninety-Eight
Chapter Ninety-Nine
Chapter One-Hundred
Chapter One-Hundred-and-One
Chapter One-Hundred-and-Two
Chapter One-Hundred-and-Three
Chapter One-Hundred-and-Four
Chapter One-Hundred-and-Five
Chapter One-Hundred-and-Six
Chapter One-Hundred-and-Seven
Chapter One-Hundred-and-Eight
Chapter One-Hundred-and-Nine
Chapter One-Hundred-Ten
Chapter One-Hundred-Eleven
Chapter One-Hundred-Twelve
Chapter One-Hundred-Thirteen
Chapter One-Hundred-Fourteen
Chapter One-Hundred-Fifteen
Chapter One-Hundred-Sixteen
Chapter One-Hundred-Seventeen
Chapter One-Hundred-Eighteen
Chapter One-Hundred-Nineteen
Chapter One-Hundred-Twenty
Chapter One-Hundred-Twenty-One
Chapter One-Hundred-Twenty-Two
Chapter 123 -- FINAL CHAPTER
PLEASE READ -- Final Author's Note
Author's Note

Chapter Twenty-Four

36.1K 796 565
Autorstwa flywithmyjetpack

Kylo Ren gracefully pulled his lightsaber out of The Resistance's last hope of abducting me and the body fell limply to the ground. I watched in horror as he stepped over it.

It was the first time I'd ever seen Kylo Ren truly take action. It was the first time I'd been petrified with terror.

_____

***

Several days had passed since The Resistance last tried to take me and since I first viewed Kylo Ren in battle. I was still in disbelief that he'd taken down twenty men in less than five minutes. 

After watching the battle, as he was walking over to me, I realized who Kylo Ren truly was. He was merciless, a hopeless cause for innocence, corrupt, violent, sinister, and a killer. But for some strange, unworldly reason, I still found myself attracted to him. 

I had decided the day after the attack that I wouldn't be angry with Kylo Ren for his solutions; not because I was attracted to him, but because I'd sadly thought, I don't have a destiny anywhere else, and I know I won't be able to escape from here. Even if I were to escape, they would find me. So why not follow his solutions, I guess. 

I had given up the hope of eventually becoming an individual with free will. 

The only thing I'd done in that past week was train, train, and train some more. I did not argue with Kylo Ren over anything, nor did he attempt to do anything more-than-friendly to me (a.k.a take off my nightgown at night). In fact, the last time he had slept in the same bed with me was on that occasion; frequently, Kylo Ren would drop me off at his cell, lock me in for the night, and I wouldn't see him until morning. I couldn't help but wonder why. Part of my was relieved and stress-free about it because I didn't have to worry about any slightly sexual activities going on, but part of me just wanted him there next to me. I didn't know why. 

My emotions on Kylo Ren were still deeply disorganized. Why was it that I clearly knew of his nefarious persona but I still yearned for the seducing moments we shared in his bed? Why was it that I'd witnessed him give the command to kill my mother yet I dreamed of him commanding me to kiss him? Kylo Ren had broken my soul and I hated him with every single mutilated fragment of it but my entire stable mind and heart told me, it's okay to want him, go to him, let him hold you, tell him to touch you.

Kylo Ren had unknowingly and royally demolished my sanity; however, he was the only one I felt rational around.

***

"Nira, you must bring your follow through all the way down or you'll never be able to parry correctly afterwards!" He exclaimed in an exasperated tone. I looked at him apprehensively, letting my fake lightsaber droop at my side.

"Sorry," I apologized unapologetically. 

"You need to fix this. I don't know how much more I can stress this point! Once more from the top, come on now." 

We'd been working on a very advanced set of moves for quite a long time. Straight jab, bring back, side parry, swing around, diagonal jab, opposite diagonal jab, parry down, pull over head, swing through. 

Do you see my struggle?!

I went through the move as fast as I possibly could, enunciating my follow throughs so I could hopefully be done with this vigorous training session. I repeated the steps quickly in my head, portrayed them, and when I was finished with the set I turned to look at Kylo Ren. 

His arms were folded, his brown eyes scrutinizing, thick brows furrowed, and a slight pucker was on his lips. He didn't look as disappointed as usual, though, so I took that as a plus. 

"We'll work on this more soon. Put your lightsaber back." He instructed. I did as he demanded and returned to his side. 

"I'm taking you to a press meeting." He announced to my surprise as he fit his armor tightly around his body. 

"What?" I asked, not believing what I'd heard. Me? Nira Leven? At a press meeting held in the middle of the First Order's base? 

"You're coming to a meeting I have scheduled in fifteen minutes." 

"Why?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow with inquiry. "It concerns your immediate future." He explained. 

I slightly frowned. I don't even know what my immediate future is anymore, I thought, And I don't know why it matters if I know or not, honestly. 

Kylo Ren began walking out and I jogged for a few steps to catch up with his massive and quick striding. 

We briskly walked to a transporter and it took us to a different hallway. I followed him around like a lost puppy. 

We passed a unit of stormtroopers and they all stared directly at me. Kylo Ren raised a palm and used The Force to make their heads face straight ahead of them. I didn't know whether to be pleased with him or think more along the lines of, why did you need to do that?

We reached a big room with black walls and floors. A black rectangular table was in the middle of the room and several people were already seated around it. "You can stand behind me." Kylo Ren suggested quietly, taking a seat at the head of the table. A collection of quiet murmurs rose from the crowd of sixty or so people seated around the table.

Finally all of the seats were filled and after that the room fell silent. I was impressed and scared by the sheer amount of people -- both emotions were evoked because the meeting was centered around me. Kylo Ren's mentor, Lescapus, stood up and began speaking. 

"This meeting is being held according to Councilman Kylo Ren's orders. This meeting's topic is about the fate of Nira Leven, abductee of The First Order for seventy days. Councilman Kylo Ren, explain your case." Lescapus took a seat and nodded at Kylo Ren.

He stood up with an impressive swagger, his cloak gently skimming the ground by his heels. His mechanized voice was perfectly projected and I had to slightly crane my neck to look up at his midnight-black helmet. 

"I think Nira Leven should be taken to a more secluded area of the galaxy. I would accompany her and finish her training on our leave of absence. The Resistance is looking for her, invading our base, and killing our men. I believe Nira and I should leave as soon as possible in order to ensure the safety of herself and the people of The First Order." He paused for a moment, letting his speech sink in, and then asked, "Objections?". He then surveyed the room.

A few people raised their hands. Kylo Ren nodded to a white, crispy-looking, scaly woman with completely black eyes. "Councilwoman Scosie," He addressed her. There was the smallest, most unrecognizable hint of antipathy in his tone; I was sure that I was the only one who could sense the revulsion he ever-so-lightly spoke with.

"I believe my plan from the original council session is still a viable option." She spoke. Her voice was like gravel on rocks and she grinned maliciously up from her seat at Kylo Ren.

At her words, Kylo Ren's fists clenched. "Your plan is not a viable option, Scosie. It was shut down during the session for a reason. It will not be brought up again." He ordered. His fingers slowly pulled out of his palm so his fists were no longer clenched with anger. He then looked at another man, this one with green skin and antennas. Kylo Ren solemnly spoke, "Muskorth."

The green being began to speak. "Where will you take her?" 

"I was considering Beyzuno." 

A murmur of agreement followed Kylo Ren's response and curiosity immediately arose in me. What even is Beyzuno?, I thought with wonder. 

"That is a good idea. When will you return?" Muskorth asked in his grimy, shaking voice. 

"When Nira's training is done and maybe a little later than that, purely for the safety of The First Order." Kylo Ren answered, and then he added, "Any more oppositions?" 

He looked around the room and saw no hands rise. I looked around at the people at the meeting and I nearly jumped when I reached the white scaly woman he had called 'Scosie'. She was glaring at me from her oversized, completely black eyes. Her barely-noticeable lips were pressed tightly together in a thin frown. Kylo Ren began to speak, drawing my attention away from her.

"This meeting has come to a clear conclusion. Nira Leven and myself will leave to Beyzuno almost immediately to keep everyone related to The First Order safe until her training is completely, or until all peace is restored." Kylo Ren announced. He sounded dignified, but I was a little worried for a few different reasons. 

The prospect of going to a new planet was a little nerve-wracking. The prospect of going to a new planet with Kylo Ren and no one else was simply agonizing. The idea of travelling through space alone scared me. The question of what Beyzuno is egged at me. 

I'm sure you can understand my apprehension to travel away from The First Order's base. 

We filed out of the meeting room before everyone else since Kylo Ren's chair was closest to the door. We began down the hallway again. 

"When are we leaving?" I asked curiously, peering up over Kylo Ren's shoulder to get a good look at his mask. I sounded completely and innocently curious, but I couldn't help the tiny bit of fear that gently gnawed at my insides.

"We'll leave as soon as we're packed. I also think we could fit you into your armor before we leave. It's been ready for a few days." His low and scratchy metallic voice drizzled out of the mask's grate. 

We climbed into the transporter, my body clamped against his, and we began to ready ourselves for the departure to Beyzuno. 

_____

Author's Note

Ta-da! Two updates in one night! 

Honestly I'm so excited for what's about to come in this story guys hahaha . . . it's about to be good. Not gonna lie. 

In the comments tell me if you've seen the original Star Wars series? If so, what's your favorite episode? I'm honestly curious because there's pros and cons to I-III and IV-VI.

Okay bye for now :)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

161K 4K 41
Your favorite Star Wars fanfiction couple is back and they are returning with more twists, more power, more violence, more romance, and more drama wi...
23K 999 38
TRIGGER WARNINGS - EVERYTHING !!!! IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO REAL-LIFE VIOLENCE AND HORRORS, PLEASE SKIP MY STORIES COMPLETELY INSTEAD OF REPORTING THE...
336K 9.3K 40
This book is set three months after Rey last saw Kylo Ren. (BEFORE THE EVENTS OF THE LAST JEDI) #4 in Reylo fanfics :') If Rey and Kylo Ren turn out...
50.8K 1.4K 50
"I wanted to join you," Rey said, tears dripping from her face. "Then why didn't you?" Menace crept from Kylo Ren's voice as he turned to make death...