Love or friendship? That is t...

Door JustRogTaylorLove

A beautiful childhood friendship between Yasmin and Roger will survive over time through a variety of events... Meer

Prologue
Chapter 1: Truro / Cornwall - September 6, 1960.
Chapter 2 - Truro / Cornwall - December 1961.
Chapter 3 - Sixteen years old . - part 1.
Chapter 4 - Sixteen years old - part 2
Chapter 5 - Drive my car
Chapter 6 - Broken.
Chapter 7 - Father and son
Chapter 8 - Car accident .
Chapter 9 - The Party and the kiss.
Chapter 10 - Friendship Bracelet .
Chapter 11- 1967 Year of choices
Chapter 12 - Hurt
Chapter 13 - Decision
Chapter 14 - Friends again.
Chapter 15 - Eighteen years .
Chapter 16 - London.
Some explanations
Chapter 17 - Studies .
Chapter 18 - 1967 Christmas.
Chapter 19 - All you need is love
Chapter 20 - jealous brother .
Chapter 21 - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
Chapter 22 - 1968.
Chapter 23 - 1968 - Part 2
Chapter 24 - 1968 - Part 3 - Brian and Victoria.
Chapter 25 - 1968 - Part 4 - ads .
Chapter 26 - 1968 - Part 5 - Band Smile .
Chapter 27 - 1968 - Part 6 - Roger teacher and shows the band Smile .
Chapter 28 - 1968 - Final part - Party New Year / Hey Jude .
Chapter 29 - Confused with a woman and the red dress.
Chapter 30 - Trip to Truro, family, confessions and virginity.
Chapter 31 - Feijoada , caipirinha and return to London .
Chapter 32 - Tim and Yasmin - Love Story
Chapter 33 - Fights.
Chapter 34 - Fights - Part 2 - Friendship undone .
Notes

Chapter 35 - It's over. - End of the first season.

132 5 0
Door JustRogTaylorLove

POV Yasmin . 

Vick and Layla were right to be disappointed with me. I am a self-centered , an ordinary . This July has been the case all. 19 was the birthday of Brian in the pub yesterday July 20 for the first time in history man stepped on the moon . The US commander Neil Armstrong step on the moon. More than 500 million people around the world watched on TV as risky feat . At this time Neil said, it is a small step for man , one giant leap for mankind . I'm sure Brian is elated with all this .  

And now here I am crying, seeing the pictures taken by Vick buying infidelity Tim eye on the clock:. Nine. I walk into my room and linen change quickly. Call Tim saying if he will be at home or going out. He said he will be at home. I tell him I'm going home now. It strange at times and be full Monday. 

Screw it. I tell him I need to talk. I grab my bag and put the pictures in it. Vick and Layla are in their rooms. Going toward the exit and hit the door with a striking force. I take the subway and I weep until the halfway point. Tim's fault, my fault I'm losing my friends. 

A large portion of it is my fault, I admit. I go down to the next station to Tim's house. I walk about ten minutes to get to his home. I have separated the doorbell and Tim received me.

He realized that my eyes were red. He hugged me and kissed me when he was pulled away. 

- What happened princess? 

- Let's talk in your room.  

We went up to his room. 

- Tim , you really love me ? 

- Of course I love you, Yasmin . - He asked confused . - Why the question? 

- So why lie to me ? - said crying. - 

- I do not understand , Princess. 

- If you love me , because you betray me ? I knew you was seen yesterday with a girl at Dominos pizza , hand in hand with her ​​and you also exchanged kisses. 

- Who told you that? - Tim asked surprised. - Please tell me. 

- No matter who was Tim. - She said flatly . 

- Yasmin , sometimes the person who told you that invented the whole story to harm our relationship.

- The person spoke the truth . 

I thought I'd show the photos to Tim , but if I did that he will know right away that it was Victoria who took the pictures . And it could take satisfactions with her and the fight be widespread.

I did not want to fuss with anyone, let alone with Victoria and do not want to hurt the band .  

- Yasmin, let me explain, please ...

- Tim, can you love me, but you're womanizer. Always will be. Sometimes you felt attraction to the girl, I know how.

- Forgive me for this, Yasmin. - It touches on my face. - I'll be honest: I really was with another girl yesterday. She's in my class of college. I swear to you: it was only attraction. After the pizza we were ...

- At a motel. I know. Always ends well. - Said cold. - Good thing I did not give myself to you, Tim Good..

- Yasmin, I love you. - Tim said desperately.

- Tim, I'll also be honest with you: as long as you love me, I like you, I swear that this whole time I tried to fall in love for real for you, but I could not. You're beautiful, smart, funny, a great company, but I not really love you for it and neither was with other guys. I was faithful to you. As long as you love me and act with infidelity. I support everything in a relationship, less infidelity. I ask your forgiveness if somehow also not been honest with you my feelings, but never betrays you with someone.

Tim looked at me in amazement.

- Brian, Roger and you are womanizing. Will never change. Women who stay with you only have suffering.

- Yasmin ... - it touches my arm. - Let's start from scratch. I really love you and want to be with you. The only time you will make you fall for me really. Let's take another chance on us. I promise to be faithful now real on.

- It's over, Tim. - I move away from it. - Our short courtship ends up here. After all I do not feel angry with you . I'm sad, very hurt , but eventually everything will return to normal. I really like you and want to be your friend. I know I need to spend some time away , but I think at the right time will return everything to normal as it was before . 

- Forgive me Yasmin . He hugs me strong crying. 

The embrace crying too . 

- I forgive , but this time each will follow its way . I kiss his forehead and walk away .

Amazingly'm relieved to finish this dating. My next mission now is to regain the friendship of my friends, especially Rog. I'll do it tomorrow.  

Back to the apartment at eleven o'clock at night. Against Layla and Victoria watching television. 

They do not talk to me. So I say: 

- Truro will travel to within a few days. As we return to London I'll get out of this apartment. I have other plans for my life away from that city. The apartment will be just for the two. - I say coldly. 

I realize that Layla wanted to cry with my words, but held. Vick showed no emotion at all. 

I went to my room to sleep.  

The next day I woke up around nine in the morning. Layla and Vick were still asleep. I took a quick shower, then I took a glass of milk and ate some cookies. Layla and Vick who come and do the breakfast. 

I grabbed my purse and my sunglasses and went into the apartment of the boys. It was ten in the morning. 

I hope they are awake and if they are not agree with the punches that will give the door. Literally shook the FUCK button. Today I will speak to them all.

POV Roger. 

I woke up around eight-thirty in the morning. I could not sleep at night thinking about everything that's going on. The betrayal of Tim with Yasmin, everything. The pain in my chest only increases. Pretty much my friendship with Yasmin was placed in corner for her.

We are two strangers. No longer recognize the sweet Yasmin. I took a shower. At the time coming out of the bath and Les Paul agreed and then took a bath in as well. Mrs. Regina, the woman who cooks for us and wash our clothes was finishing preparing breakfast.

- Good morning young Roger. - smiled the lady.

- Good morning Regina. - said sitting in the chair with his head down. 

- The young Roger has lately very sad state. Your gorgeous look says it all. 

- Problems, Mrs. Regina. - smiled weakly. 

- Problems in love or friendship? 

- In friendship. I have suffered enough. 

- Problem friendship is worse than in love. Unfortunately hurts more. 

- I think we will have no way. 

- For everything has a way young man. - I said the lady smiling. - Just no way to death.

Regina put a cup of coffee for me. I took a piece of bread and eaten with white cheese. She had prepared a chocolate cake. The cake is good, but does not compare with the tasty chocolate cake that makes Yasmin. Hers is the best of all.  

Then Paul and Les came to have breakfast as well. We talked a little. We will travel in three days to Truro.

I have to take my car to the garage even for a review, see if everything is ok to drive on the road. I have to calibrate the car's tire finally got to see it all. Let's see if I do this today.

Paul, Les, Vick and Layla will with me. As for Yasmin if she wants to ask her boyfriend takes her car. At ten o'clock we finished breakfast. 

Before leaving to take the car to the review I called my mother. I talked with her and Clare and said he did not want the presence of my father in my birthday party in Truro, because if it is I do not want to party and I can not travel. 

My sister was in despair over the phone. He said he will do anything to Michael not come to my party. My mother argued with me. In a long time we had a serious discussion on the telephone. He said he no longer supports my pride and I should forgive Michael. I said this is not possible and fight ugly.

- What Mom drug. Neither you understand me . I need to think. TO THINK.

- Have you thought Roger too . It's time to forgive his father . Wide to be PROUD . This is becoming unbearable. 

- Even the lady by the way is not supporting me most is not it? - said sadly . That our fight has only worsened my day.

- Son? What is happening? 

I realize that there is a sadness in his voice .

- It's nothing important. Only the people I love are hurting me gradually . 

- Son excuse me , do not like to discuss with you. Who is hurting you, Roger ? 

– When I'm in Truro, talked mother. I'm going to turn it off now. Leaves a softly to Clare. I love you.

I turn off the phone quickly .

I took a deep breath . It's ten thirty in the morning . Paul and Les go with me to leave the car workshop for review and then we'll turn around London.

- Paul , Les , come on. 

At this time the buzzer sounds. The liquidator says Yasmin talk to me . I tell guys that want to climb Yasmin . 

Paul says : 

- We will welcome her and see what she has to say . This time she already knows who was gored by Tim . 

I tell the receiver that it can rise.  

Five minutes later the doorbell ring . I open the apartment door quickly and she enters. Close the door.

– Good morning guys. 

He said Yasmin with its own flowery summer dress just above the knee , with its flower headpiece on her head , a white sandal heels, her long wavy black hair loose and his color mesmerizing hazel eyes . My God is a real doll, a little princess . But enough . She will not hypnotize me with its beauty. 

Not even. 

- What do you want Yasmin ? - I say coldly. 

- Talk to the three . - Coldly said as well. 

- We have nothing to talk to you . - Said Les upset. 

- BUT I HAVE. - She snapped . 

- Wait girl. Who do you think you are to reach our apartment and talk to us in that tone huh ? - he snapped . 

She sighed and said : 

- Can we talk civilly ? 

- Let's all talk in our room . - has said. 

Not want to talk in the living room .

Regina was in the kitchen preparing lunch already and do not want her to hear the conversation, but not the fight we'll have four.  

I come into my room and closed the door. I leaned against the wall of my room near the lamp. Paul and Les were near the open window watching the busy streets of London. 

- Say, let's hear it. - I said sharply.

Yasmin was sitting on my bed with his head down. His eyes filled with tears quickly. 

- I want to apologize. Forgiveness for having me away from my friends. - said looking at us. - I am selfish. 

- I agree with you, Yasmin. - Paul said sarcastically. - Extremely selfish. I was just start dating with Tim forgot his childhood friends.

- We played for a corner by you. - Said Les pointing the finger at her. - You only had eyes for her boyfriend when he was in the pub did not talk to us, just kept with it. I paid no attention to us. Nor cared to know how spent the weekend, right? What mattered to you WAS ONLY TIM.

Yasmin wept copiously. I confess that at the sight I was penalized, but kept a strong stance. I needed to talk to her alone about how I was feeling.

- Vick, Layla, Les, Roger and I are terrible because you forgot us, Yasmin. Now you may already know the betrayal of her boyfriend. So it came to us. And just believed Layla and Vick because of the photos is not it? IS NOT IT?

- Yeah. - She said finally. - I saw that Tim was never faithful to me and as much as he loves me betrayed me. I broke up with him. And for me it was a relief to the end of that relationship because I was with Tim, but did not love him really. I enjoy your company, but never loved. I tried to love it and could not.

- On top of playing with the feelings of others is not Yasmin? - Les snapped.

- How can you do that? Yasmin, what's wrong with you? - Paul asked. - You changed a lot. The Yasmin I knew no longer exists.

- I'm sorry, Yasmin, but the hurt is much yet. Not to forgive. - Said Les upset. - Maybe one day...

- One day may be late, Les. - Yasmin said crying.

- Whatever. Paul Roger and I expect them in the room.

Les is the first out.

- I do not forgive you , Yasmin . - Paul said sadly . - The hurt is still great . There's nothing else to talk about. 

Paul comes out of my room also .  

It is just Yasmin and me.  

- Me expelled once in his life, Roger . - She said bitterly getting up from bed. 

- Yasmin, do not play the victim . - said sadly . - Paul and Les is right. You faltered ugly with all of us . All. 

- I am no longer friends with Vick and Layla . We had a very big fight yesterday. I know you also lost your friendship. I'm leaving.  

I grab her arm and say angrily:

- You know why I hurt you? You know the size of my disappointment ? 

- OF ITS DECEPTIONS dated TIM IS WHY , IS NOT THE SAME ? INFORM YOU FEEL , BUT IF YOU THINK 'll SINGLE FOR MY DAY OF REST IS FOOLED . WILL NEVER WILL POWER FOR ROMANCE MY BEST FRIEND HAVE CHILDREN OF JEALOUSY OF ME? GIVE A TIME ROGER MEDDOWS TAYLOR. AGREE THAT ONE DAY I WILL date someone . I AM NOT YOUR SISTER TO YOU give satisfaction . 

- CONFESS THAT WAS ONE OF THE REASONS THAT . I HAVE JEALOUSY OF YOU . I TRY TO CONTROL BUT IS STRONGER THAN US. BUT STILL YOU HAVE BEEN CHATTING WITH ME IF NORMAL , I ACCEPT THAT RELATIONSHIP , AFTER ALL YOU WERE HAPPY WITH IT . BUT NOT ONLY THAT YASMIN.

I lost my temper and yelled back . 

Yasmin was astonished , after all had never yelled at her before in this way.

- KNOW WHAT ELSE ? WHEN TIM AND YOU GOT TO BE IN APRIL I WAS TROUBLED AND MORE EVEN WHEN HE ASKED YOU IN DATING IN MAY START , BUT THIS TIME PERIOD YOU FORGOT TO OUR FRIENDSHIP BIRTHDAY THAT ALWAYS CELEBRATE EVERY YEAR . YOU SIMPLY FORGOT . YOU COULD BE WITH TIM BUT IF STILL remember THAT DETAIL . MAY 1960 ? ALREADY FORGOT? LET ME THAT BAD . IN EIGHT YEARS we celebrated ALWAYS AND FAIR IN NINE YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP BIRTHDAY YOU FORGET WHY WAS WITH TIM .

- So why the band's performances in pubs you lived melancholy? No twinkle in his eye? That's why, Roger? 

- Yes. That's why and you do not mind me anymore. You did not care about me, sometimes linking into your apartment you were always with Tim. You forgot to your friends. FORGOT. Literally. His life for you was just Tim. - I say bitterly.

She cried Saying: 

- I am a son of a bitch of a selfish even. How did I not see this? 

- There are still other details. Recalls a Sunday I called the apartment and you were with Tim? I asked if you could come to my house to talk to me because he was not well? What you say? That would only after Tim to leave. That day my father called me and told me horrible things. When I finished talking to him decided to call you still with a hope to understand each other, if it was to meet me. Speak everything my father said and I'm sure we would have understood us there in reapproximated. But no. You chose Tim's company. One day I might be dating, being married, being with the beloved woman next to me, but a friend of mine or friend of mine asked me to help or want to talk to me at that time to be bad, I do not hesitate : I go to rescue my friends. 

When I finished saying that tears fell on my face. 

- Roger, forgive me, please. I was too cruel to everyone, especially you. - She asked desperately.

Still crying and look with great sorrow at her and quickly retreat My arm the friendship bracelet handing it to her saying :

- Do what you want with this bracelet. If you want to sell it for some money , since our friendship for it has never been important.  

She picked up the bracelet with trembling hands and crying a lot . Then she also took her . 

I go to the door of my room , I open it and say :

- Please pull up. Go away.  

She looks at me begging for forgiveness crying, but ignore .

It comes out of my room and close the door . I am going toward the living room door and open it motioning for Yasmin leave. 

Paul and Les are sitting on the sofa in sad silence. 

She eventually left the apartment and say: 

– Goodbye Yasmin , be happy.

Close the door . 

I go to the other couch and sit desolate . I did not want my friendship with Yasmin finished well , but there was no other way . 

I cried in silence for a few minutes and then calmed down . 

Finally I took the car keys , my documents and sunglasses and said to the boys go to shop.

Ended. We came to an end .

POV Yasmin. 

I took the subway back totally in despair. I sobbed. People looked at me penalized without knowing what had happened. Instead of going to the apartment spent on my college campus. 

The secretariat was still functioning normally, despite already being on vacation. 

The clerk said: 

- How can I help it miss? 

- Yasmin Perez Silveira, a journalism student who had attended the fifth semester. 

She sought my registration. 

- Missy is one of the best journalism students at the University of London. - She said smiling. - Your notes are very high, teachers praise you, both in the classroom and in the exhibitions of students. What the lady want? 

- Thanks for the compliment, but I wonder if the time for me to ask University transfer. 

The clerk looked at me surprised and said: 

- To which institution, miss? 

- Oxford University. I got scholarship at Oxford, Cambridge and here at the University of London, but perhaps since September I have to live in Oxford. So I want to see the possibility of transfer.

She spoke to other people and waited . After a while she said : 

- Transfers are now open Miss . If you can do now , you will have to sign around twenty papers and read calmly, see the materials that shall be paid in Oxford and perhaps even have to study other again because the raw board there follows a different order. 

She handed me the twenty leaves and sat down and began to read one by one. 

I had a pen in hand . I read and reread several times.

I was almost an hour thinking about what to do until after many doubts I decided what would be best for me.

After leaving the University took the subway again and half an hour later he was in the apartment. Layla and Vick were making lunch and chatting in the kitchen. They realized they arrived, but said nothing. 

I went into my room. I opened the wardrobe hard, got a big suitcase and put several pieces of clothing there, most heat. I took three pairs of shoes, two shoes, my slippers, makeup and other things. I threw the suitcase and closed it. 

I took my card, check, cash and put it in my purse. I took rollaway suitcase into the living room. 

Vick and Layla saw the scene. I entered the kitchen without talking to them.

I took the two friendship bracelets that belonged to Roger and me and threw the kitchen garbage. 

Vick and Layla were amazed at the sight, but said nothing. Inside I was screaming in pain, anger, angst, but outwardly showed coolness. I would not cry anymore. 

As of today will be a new Yasmin. 

I grabbed an apple and three strawberries. 

I bit the apple toward the living room already pulling my rollaway suitcase toward the exit when Layla with a sad voice trembling and said: 

- Yasmin where you go? 

Then Vick appeared behind her.

I was wearing sunglasses . I took off my glasses for a moment looking at them . I bit the apple again and put my glasses out without saying goodbye me them.I took the subway. I am going towards the road to buy my ticket

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

132K 2.4K 48
Ellie Rose Richards is a simple girl with a simple life. That is until her best friend Mary Austin introduces her into a little band called Queen. T...
32.8K 1.7K 20
Life opens up for a young drummer named Roger Taylor. He finds out life isn't always as boring as he thinks when he meets another fellow by the name...
4.2K 110 30
On one day Ella comes across her old classmate Roger Taylor. They never liked each other, actually hated. They get to know eachother better after all...
1.5K 75 31
Is it love? Is it lust? Sarah and Freddie, the lead singer of the band Queen, are best friends for years. After one difficult, painful breakup of a...