Love or friendship? That is t...

Par JustRogTaylorLove

A beautiful childhood friendship between Yasmin and Roger will survive over time through a variety of events... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1: Truro / Cornwall - September 6, 1960.
Chapter 2 - Truro / Cornwall - December 1961.
Chapter 3 - Sixteen years old . - part 1.
Chapter 4 - Sixteen years old - part 2
Chapter 5 - Drive my car
Chapter 6 - Broken.
Chapter 7 - Father and son
Chapter 8 - Car accident .
Chapter 9 - The Party and the kiss.
Chapter 10 - Friendship Bracelet .
Chapter 11- 1967 Year of choices
Chapter 12 - Hurt
Chapter 13 - Decision
Chapter 14 - Friends again.
Chapter 15 - Eighteen years .
Chapter 16 - London.
Some explanations
Chapter 17 - Studies .
Chapter 18 - 1967 Christmas.
Chapter 19 - All you need is love
Chapter 20 - jealous brother .
Chapter 21 - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
Chapter 22 - 1968.
Chapter 23 - 1968 - Part 2
Chapter 24 - 1968 - Part 3 - Brian and Victoria.
Chapter 25 - 1968 - Part 4 - ads .
Chapter 26 - 1968 - Part 5 - Band Smile .
Chapter 27 - 1968 - Part 6 - Roger teacher and shows the band Smile .
Chapter 28 - 1968 - Final part - Party New Year / Hey Jude .
Chapter 29 - Confused with a woman and the red dress.
Chapter 30 - Trip to Truro, family, confessions and virginity.
Chapter 31 - Feijoada , caipirinha and return to London .
Chapter 32 - Tim and Yasmin - Love Story
Chapter 33 - Fights.
Chapter 35 - It's over. - End of the first season.
Notes

Chapter 34 - Fights - Part 2 - Friendship undone .

80 5 2
Par JustRogTaylorLove

POV Victoria. 

We are watching a game in the Premier League. Manchester City-Manchester United. Layla and I torcíamos for Manchester United by beautiful account player George Best, also known as '' The Fifth Beatle '' because of his genius on the pitch and his dissolute personal life. Boys at Manchester City. Roger after a while came out of his room and joined us. He called boring Brian come here. Already I did not like it. After yesterday's stolen kiss I'm very angry. I looked at Rog. He had red eyes. Layla said quietly to me: - Rog was crying. The reason I do not know. I looked penalized for my friend. I will have a conversation very serious with Yasmin. What the hell. 

She forgot everything and everyone. Just think of Tim now. She has to learn to divide attention to her boyfriend and his friends. Half an hour later the doorbell rings and Roger serves, is Brian. 

He greets everyone and when it comes to greet me I turn away. 

- I do not want to be kissed on the mouth again, HAROLD BRIAN MAY. 

- To say my full name, Vick. - rolled his eyes and sat next to Roger on the couch.  

We watched the game and by six late Rog said:

- Go to a pizzeria ? We can go to Dominos Pizza near campus London Hospital .

- Yes, but there are six people , let's subway . - has said.

- Come to my car. In shook and we all get together . - Said Roger .

- Okay, I'll just get my purse and my camera we take some pictures there. - I smile.

Layla and I gave a retouched in makeup and took our bags and documents. I took my professional camera I use in college and headed towards the pizzeria.

In the car imagine the mess that was. I'll explain:

Roger was in the driver's seat, driving the car the way we already know, namely: flying like a comet. Roger looks set to take his mother to the gallows when driving. Too rushed. By the way will never change and we have to get used to it. Roger is dangerous when driving.

Paul was beside him in the passenger seat leaving the radio in the greater height. I was playing Generation by The Who and he began to sing the song one octave above the original sound.

Les was in the back seat laughing like a hyena in the way that Paul sang and started playing with it for those who sang best. Layla was sitting beside him. I rolled my eyes. Just got insane friends.

I was sitting in the back seat, right behind the bench and Roger Brian guess: was on my lap. I did not get on his lap. Then I got into my lap. The staff did on purpose to stay close.

He sang the lowest Generation song just for me to hear. I confess that your voice is very soft. He sings well. But it does not matter. His presence irritates me completely.

We were all talking when suddenly Roger makes a turn with the car right sharply and continues to accelerate. At that moment Brian almost lost his balance and fell on top of me. 

- Roger, go slower. - He said loudly. - Damn it, Brian almost fell on top of me. 

- Sorry Vick. - Roger smiled mockingly. 

- Sorry Vick, I promise to hold me here on the bench. - Brian said. - I will do my best, but Roger does not cooperate well. 

- If any safe manner. - I snapped to Brian. 

A short time later we were in one of the main streets of London. The light turned red and as Roger was quick to not pass the crossing stopped the car abruptly singing tire on the avenue. 

Brian and I went all forward. And he fell on top of me. 

- Victoria, sorry. - Said Brian worried. 

- ROGER TAYLOR Meddows. WILL MORE SLOWLY. WANT TO KILL A EVERYBODY HERE? - I shouted. - I AM VERY YOUNG TO DIE. 

- Vick, sorry. - said Roger scratching their heads looking through the rearview mirror. - If I did not brake would suffer an accident. 

- Ok, but please proceed more slowly. Is it too much to ask? - snapped. 

Paul, Les and Layla laughed at me. Idiots.

- Vick, only know how to drive well. - Roger grimaced. 

The light turned green and we continue the way. Shortly thereafter, Roger entered the car in the parking lot before stopping the car abruptly braked again. I'm sure you did on purpose. I gave a glare to Roger. He just laughed. Car ride with Roger is an adventure. It's the same feeling as being on a roller coaster. 

 In the pizzeria we ordered two pizzas: a mozzarella and pepperoni and coca cola drink. The boys did not want beer. Miracle. Also after yesterday's drinking ... Talk, smile, eat the pizza, I took pictures of us. Until Brian idiot. The pizzeria was packed. We had already finished eating the pizza. We were just taking soft drinks and talking. 

Soon we would pay the bill. When suddenly those who pass near us without seeing us, Tim with another girl. All seen the scene in shock. I grabbed my camera and took the pictures of him holding hands with that girl, even one in which he gives a kiss on her lips. I was horrified by it all. Where Yasmin in history?

- I can not believe that Tim did it with Yasmin . - Says Brian nervous . - I 'll talk to him now. 

Brian threat rising from his chair when he said authoritarian : 

- NO SPEAK WITH HIM NOW , OK ? Calm down tempers . 

- But what he's doing is wrong. - Layla said revolting . - It is cheating our friend . Did you know this girl , Brian ? 

- I've never seen , Layla . And look I know because many of the presentations at the pub , but this never seen before. - Said Brian sad.

- Sorry Brian , I know Tim is his friend, but he's a tremendous a motherfucker for misleading the Yasmin . - Les snapped . 

- Tim hesitated . - Said Brian nervous . - Betray Yasmin ? This is very wrong. 

- And Yasmin thinking that Tim is a saint. - Paul laughed sarcastically.

- I already know what I'll do. - has said. - I took the photos. We have the evidence. I will reveal photos and tomorrow will show Yasmin. First I'll talk to her without display photographs. I want to see his first reaction. If she does not believe I show the following items photos. 

I looked at Roger. He was the only silent so far. His gaze was lost. He took out a cigarette and lit it was smoking without saying a word. Layla then said:

- What do you think of all this, Rog? 

Roger looked at us all with an unreadable expression and said coolly: 

- I know one thing: That what is happening will not affect the performances of the band Smile. Will not affect our relationship bandmates. Brian, both we and I will continue to treat the Tim very well. He is our friend, you know?

- Roger Ok, I agree, but what he did with Yasmin ... 

Roger Brian readily cuts: 

- That's Yasmin problem with it. Screw it. I do not care. 

 We were all in a sepulchral silence then. Roger never seen that way. A cold person without emotion. It is clear that he is no longer caring what happens to Yasmin. 

 Then we pay the bills and Roger took us home.

When we get to our apartment we saw Yasmin alone watching television and eating popcorn . 

She said: - Good night girls. 

- Good evening Yasmin . - Layla said. 

- Good evening Yasmin . - Said flatly . 

- Surprised to find it here. - Layla said. - I thought you were with Tim .

- Tim left me here at six o'clock . He went to meet a friend to resolve some issues on the TCC work of the final year of college. Layla and I exchanged glances in silence. 

Tim is cheating Yasmin very well. 

- And you were where? 

- We went to lunch with Les Paul and Roger today. And now the evening we went to Dominos pizza . Bri was with us. - Layla said. 

I realized that Yasmin was thoughtful , his thoughts far away . It's good that she thinks very much. It is hurting all of your friends .

The next day revealed the photos were taken at the pizzeria . We were on vacation from college and the stage . Only return in early September. I went to the apartment of the boys . Brian was also there . I showed the pictures revealed to them and said today will show Yasmin .

- Wow Vick . Your photos look of the famous paparazzi behind the famous. It was excellent. - Paul said. - You are getting better for taking pictures.

In the late afternoon I returned to my apartment and saw Yasmin preparing dinner . Layla was upset and thoughtful in his room. 

After dinner was ready Yasmin called us .

We ate dinner in silence , quite different from the old days we talked a lot. Layla after dinner and I went into the room and sat on the couch. Yasmin came after us and said:

- I need to talk with the two . 

- And we with you. - Layla said. 

Yasmin sat on the couch and said:

- I wonder why my best friends are away from me for so long ? Three seem strange inside that apartment. You just wish me good morning and good night exchange monosyllabic words when I ask something. What is wrong? 

- You have not realized Yasmin ? - Layla said with irony. 

- I realized that Layla ?

- Layla, Yasmin did not understand really. But I will clarify her ideas. - I said nervously. - Tim and you started getting in mid-April, at the beginning of May and started dating since you walked away from all his friends. Or will say they do not notice that? You never called the boys during the week wondering how they are in college, in stages. Comes the weekend goes to the band's performances at the pub and is only grasped with Tim. There is more interested in how Layla and I spent the weekend. And do not care to know how is YOUR BEST CHILDHOOD FRIEND. Roger is suffering, Yasmin, for several reasons. 

- I know that one of the reasons is because I'm dating Tim, but he said he has to accept. - she screams. - Or do you think you'll stay single the rest of my life just because Roger is jealous of HIS BEST FRIEND? ME spare. I HAVE MY LIFE TO LIVE WELL. 

- Roger really have to accept, at this point I agree with you, Yasmin. But you instead of talking to him, trying to explain things, show that you are happy with Tim, he walked away from ROGER! And that makes things worse. - Layla said. - YOU walked away from EVERYONE. The TIM is BAND AND YOU SHOULD WITH HIM IF INTERACT WITH OTHERS. WORLD DOES NOT TURN TO THE ONLY TWO AROUND.

- ENOUGH! I ALREADY CAN NOT TAKE MORE. - Yasmin screams again. - I pulled away, I was wrong and YOU also moved away ME OR THINK NOT KNOW DAY FRIDAY ALL OF YOU OUT THE HIDDEN FOR IDIOTS HERE DO NOT KNOW? YOU LIE. IF YOU DO NOT WANT MY PRESENCE TALK TO ME IN MY FACE, OK? ARE NOT conniving behind my back.

- NOT MAKE THE VICTIM , YASMIN PEREZ Silveira . YOU ARE WRONG HERE . - Scream back. - AT LEAST ONE TAKE YOUR TIME ERRORS , WHETHER REAL WOMAN AND NOT A GIRL sulky .

At that moment Yasmin slaps my face. 

- DO NOT FLAME GIRL sulky . AND I ASSUME THAT AWAY FROM ME was wrong to ALL OF YOU . AND ONLY WERE TO ROGER SIDE . WHY NOT TWO profit, INSTEAD OF DWELL WITH BOYS AND LEAVE ME ALONE ? ROGER 'S NEED FRIENDS OF COMFORT . 

- You are ungrateful , Yasmin . - Layla said with tears in her eyes . - Ungrateful .

- Ok Yasmin. - I say sad. - Just to finish: You're losing the friendship and affection of Roger. If not already lost. If I were you seek and discover what other reason he is very upset with you. You do not seem to be his best friend. You changed with everyone. What about your beloved boyfriend Tim, if I were you, I would seek to inform me if he really goes to the house of friends to the course conclusion work college or goes after some other woman. 

- What do you mean by that? - asked confused Yasmin. 

- Last night while you were eating popcorn watching television, her beloved boyfriend was with another woman. - I said nervously. 

- We saw Tim with another girl on Dominos pizza. - Layla completed. - He was holding hands with her and then they kissed on the lips, but he did not see us. 

- I do not believe in you and you know why? Because I realized that you do not accept my relationship with Tim. - 

Really I never accepted Yasmin. And you know why? Because you never loved Tim. Just like him. You are deluding Tim and yourself. - Completed. And it hurts to know that you do not believe her friends.

I went to my purse and pulled out the revealed photos and played in Yasmin 's face.

- THERE ARE THE TESTS HOW YOUR BOYFRIEND IS FAITHFUL TO YOU AND LOVES YOU ! AND ONE MORE THING : OUR FRIENDSHIP OVER HERE , YASMIN . ENOUGH FOR ME! 

- What a disappointment , Yasmin . - Layla said crying going to your room. 

- MAKE GOOD ADVANTAGE WITH PHOTOS . 

 Yasmin left alone in the room crying very holding pictures in your hands .  

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

457K 16.3K 35
editing. ❝ blue and blondie... what a match they are. ❞ in which the good friend of freddie meets the band and freddie does anything to get her and...
5K 180 55
Roger and Yasmin are estranged . They are no longer friends. But the distance and the longing dominate the heart of each. Will they be able to forgiv...
3.6K 100 16
This is a story for the love of my life, Roger Meddows Taylor. You should know who he is. If not, he's Queen's drummer. I've always had this feeling...
466 0 21
Zoya Allan is 20 years old and lives with her brother and his family. She has no hopes of finding a man to settle down with All changes when she meet...