I Knew It Was You (Kellic) (b...

De WinsorMoon

Sixteen years old, Kellin Bostwick starts a new life after his mom, sister, and him escapes his father. After... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 [Final]
Yes or no?
2022 Announcement!
Its posted!

Chapter 3

4.1K 163 17
De WinsorMoon

[edited]
"See you guys later!" Justin yells to his group of friends as we hop on the bus. "So, are you going to listen to music, or do you want me to talk to you?" Justin asks. "What do you usually do when you're on the bus?"
"I usually listen to music," He shrugs his shoulders, getting out his pair of headphones from his backpack. "We can do that then, just tap me when it's time to get off." He nods at my words, as we find a place to sit. I put my headphones in, and start playing a song called: Rooftops, by a band called Lostprophets. Right now this song is my obsession.

Since I'm not at home I can't exactly act the way I want, so I contain myself by just bobbing my head as I look out the window. I continue listening to music until my shoulder is tapped. Justin gets up, and I follow his lead off the bus. I take one head phone out so I can listen out for cars, and talk with Justin. "So how was your first day?" He asks glancing toward me. "I guess it was okay," I look down at my feet as we walk. "I can understand first days aren't always the best," he says with a sigh following. "Are they ever?" I chuckled lightly. "Guess not."

"So, here's the plan. We get home, rest, two hours later you shower, and then I'm helping you find a good outfit." When I look over at him, I notice a smirk dancing on his lips. Oh no.

•~•

I've had a shower, and now I'm waiting for Justin as he takes one. I don't think I have any clothes that are gonna look good. I put on some deodorant and lotion, before I start looking through my clothes. I find a pair skinny jeans, a pair of shorts, and a bunch of band t-shirts. I also managed to find a few beanies, and the two other pairs of shoes I have. Oh and a few flannels.

I slip on an Ice Nine Kills t-shirt, and some shorts, and wait for Justin to get out. A few minuets later he comes out, just wearing pajama pants. Yet again I say, if he wasn't my cousin I would swear up and down he was hot as fuck right now. I need to stop. This is just another reason why I find myself to be weird. "So what do you have anyways Kells?" Justin asked. I pulled out the majority of my clothing and spread them out on the bed.

"God Kellin..." he sighs, looking at everything I've laid out. "What?" I furrow my eyebrows at him. "So many band t-shirts I- I'm taking you shopping some time." He shakes his head and goes into his own closet. He pulls out a button up, it was black with tiny white silhouettes of birds all over it. "Put this on dude," He told me. I slip it on and then he grabs a pair of lightl blue skinny jeans that seemed new. "Somehow i knew these would come in handy, I haven't worn them. They don't fit me, but maybe they'll fit you?" He hands them to me, and after taking off the first pair of jeans i have on, i slip the new ones on. "Okay brush out your hair a bit, slip on that cute black beanie, and you are set." he told me. Once I do what he told me, I look at myself in the mirror a sudden aura of confidence surrounding my body. "Now you look really good," he smiles at me nodding his head feeling proud of himself.

After he gets dressed, we have about two hours until we have to leave.

Vic's POV:

"I don't know I just haven't found the right person." I say calmly to my little brother. "Come on Vic, tonight could be the night!" Mike exclaims, throwing his hands in the air. "Well maybe I don't want tonight to be the night." I brush the subject off my shoulders again for the millionth time. "There could be some really cute guys here!" I look over at him to see him wiggling his eyebrows at me. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Mike my idiot brother. I shake my head at him chuckling. "I don't care, I'm not going to have my first time be some drunken mistake."

"Fine," he sighs, "has anyone at least caught your eye yet?" The guy I saw earlier entered my head again. Honestly he's been on my mind all day. Not that that's a bad thing, as he was very cute- super cute. His face also seems very familiar, like I've seen him somewhere. God, he was adorable. His slightly tanned skin, that you could tell was porcelain before he moved here. The way his dark hair was in his face, and those blue eyes that could be noticeable from a mile away. Pink lips that are just so kissable. Mike pulls me out of my thoughts by speaking to me. Although the boy stayed put in my mind.
"Yeah."
"Who???" Mike asks excitedly, wondering why I had gotten so quiet all of the sudden. "The new kid, I mean he must be new. I haven't seen him around," I say sitting on the bed next to Mike.

"Black hair? Blueish, greenish eyes? Adorable? Cute smile? Short?" I nod to Mikes series of questions,"Sounds about right."
"Sitting next to Justin?" he questions. "Yeah! That guy," a smile appears on my face at the mere thought. "That's my friend, Kellin." he tells me.
I look at him, a smirk on his face. "Kellin, huh?"
"Yes, he's Justin's cousin. Just moved here, don't know why though."

"Is he coming tonight?" I asks with the raise of one of my eyebrows. Mike smiles at me, "Yeah, Nick is bringing him and Justin."
"You gonna talk to him?" My brother asks, curiosity laced in his voice. I would like to. If Mike seems to think he's cool, there's a chance we could at least be friends if not anything more.

"If I can muster up the courage to do so," I send Mike a gentle smile. "Alright I'm gonna, go out to get a few things." Mike says getting up from his place. "Okay, im gonna take a nap wake me up half an hour before the party."
"Alright." As he walks out of my room, I properly get into bed. Might as well sleep a bit before the party starts.

{Dream}

The guy is crying as I hold him in my arms. "It's gonna be okay, Princess." I tell him, kissing his head gently. "Pl-please don't leave me," he stutters, sniffling. "We're gonna get through this together," I say to him with a gentle voice. "I-I'm scared Vic," he sobs. I could feel my heart shatter in my chest. "Me too, but i'll be by your side the whole time." His hold on me got tighter, and I hugged him back tightly but not as tight.

{Reality}

I wake up in the same position I was in when I went to sleep. The guy never cries. My dreams are always about us being happy... There's this guy, I've dreamt about since forever. This one was different though. He was crying, and I didn't hold him back just as tight. Why? What's up with me? I wish I knew who this guy was. I wish he was real. Another thing that really sucks is the fact that I've always just seen his smile nothing else. "Vic ge- oh okay," Mike chuckles seeing that I was awake, "Well get your ass dressed. I'm sure the guys are going to show early." I get up and go into my bathroom and take a quick shower, before I get dressed.

Kellin's POV:

"Let's go, Nick is here." Justin gets up from his bed, me following his lead, I did the same. I take my phone off the charger, stashing it away into the back pocket of my jeans. Then, I grab my headphones and put them around my neck. I'll need this for later when I decide to be a wallflower. I don't dance- not in front of people at least. I

I see the time and realize we're going an half an hour early. "Why are we going so early?" I ask, as we walk out the door. "As Mikes friends we always go early." Justin tells me as we reach Nicks car, and I take my place in the back, since I don't know Nick as well as Justin does. "Hey Kellin!" Nick greeted me with such a bright smile. "Hi," I replied shyly but with returning the smile. Nick chuckled saying, "You'll come around." We then begin the way to Mikes house.

"So Kellin," Nick gets my attention breaking the silence. "Yeah?" I ask. "Have you ever been to a party?"
"No, my dad wouldn't let me do anything," I admit. I had to be home right after school, or of course I got hit or worse. "I hope you have a good time at your first party then! We'll try and make it one of the best," he smiled at me through the mirror.

Nicks phone starts to ring, not wanting to take his eyes off the road he asks Justin, "Jay, can you pick that up please?" Justin nods and answers the phone for Nick. "Hey Mike what's up?... yeah it's Justin..." he chuckled, it was silent for a moment until Justin spoke again. "Ooh, I like the way you think... yeah he is... alright operation is a go." Justin hangs up the phone, putting it back in its proper place. "What was that all about?" Nick asked. He leaned in close to Nicks ear, and whispered. I guess it's some weird group thing I'm not apart of. I shrug and look out the window watching the scenery flow pass. I don't know how long it'll be before we get there, so I put my headphones in.

I start listening to some uplifting non-slow songs. Just so I don't hear something, and get super sad like I have many times before. In less then ten minuets, we're parking outside a house. They got out, and I followed. I swear, I'm a fucking lost puppy. I take out my left headphone.

"Mikeyyyyyyyyyyy!!" Nick yells as he opens the door. I walk into the house, after Justin, and damn- the house is pretty big on the inside. It doesn't look that way on the outside! "Over here." Mike called back. Nick walked off. Both Justin and I went to sit down on a couch. "Hey," Justin called to me. I looked at Justin. "I'll be back, I'm going to use the restroom."

I nod at his words, and he gets up and leaves. I put my other headphone back in. Drowning out anything, and everything.

•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•

Okay on Thursday I'm going on a trip with my Choir so, if I update again I got really bored xD plus I said at least once so even if, I may update more than once haha. Okay love you my Darlings bye!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

117K 6.4K 37
Vic is completely obsessed with sex, and is completely confident that he can sleep with any guy he wants to. One day, his friend makes him a bet that...
14K 935 27
Basically Kellin is depressed but he tries not to show it and he goes to a new school where he is instantly attracted to Mr. HotShot of Clairemont Hi...
20K 1.3K 18
Vic claims it's over between him and his ex-boyfriend that he is still in love with, but is it really over? ° Read Change first. (:
19.6K 1.3K 29
[Completed] Kellin Quinn is a high school senior with a one year old daughter he's no longer able to take care of. His father and step mother don...