Love or friendship? That is t...

By JustRogTaylorLove

A beautiful childhood friendship between Yasmin and Roger will survive over time through a variety of events... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Truro / Cornwall - September 6, 1960.
Chapter 2 - Truro / Cornwall - December 1961.
Chapter 3 - Sixteen years old . - part 1.
Chapter 4 - Sixteen years old - part 2
Chapter 5 - Drive my car
Chapter 6 - Broken.
Chapter 7 - Father and son
Chapter 8 - Car accident .
Chapter 9 - The Party and the kiss.
Chapter 10 - Friendship Bracelet .
Chapter 11- 1967 Year of choices
Chapter 12 - Hurt
Chapter 13 - Decision
Chapter 14 - Friends again.
Chapter 15 - Eighteen years .
Chapter 16 - London.
Some explanations
Chapter 17 - Studies .
Chapter 18 - 1967 Christmas.
Chapter 19 - All you need is love
Chapter 20 - jealous brother .
Chapter 21 - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
Chapter 22 - 1968.
Chapter 23 - 1968 - Part 2
Chapter 24 - 1968 - Part 3 - Brian and Victoria.
Chapter 25 - 1968 - Part 4 - ads .
Chapter 26 - 1968 - Part 5 - Band Smile .
Chapter 27 - 1968 - Part 6 - Roger teacher and shows the band Smile .
Chapter 28 - 1968 - Final part - Party New Year / Hey Jude .
Chapter 29 - Confused with a woman and the red dress.
Chapter 30 - Trip to Truro, family, confessions and virginity.
Chapter 31 - Feijoada , caipirinha and return to London .
Chapter 33 - Fights.
Chapter 34 - Fights - Part 2 - Friendship undone .
Chapter 35 - It's over. - End of the first season.
Notes

Chapter 32 - Tim and Yasmin - Love Story

78 5 3
By JustRogTaylorLove

POV Yasmin. 

After Rog and I returned from Truro returned to normal routine. Faculty and were finally approved again for the stage. Continued working in the newspaper, Layla in Publisher, Vick in the photo studio, Paul the Botanical Institute, Les in the company of chemical products and Rog as a teacher. During the week Rog was going to college and the underground stage. He wore his car on the weekend when the band had presentation and when we go out with the guys. Tim went with his car and Rog with it. Bri has begun studies in PH D of Astronomy. Vick and continues fighting. 

Brian tried an approximation, but my friend is irreducible. Tim started flirting with me again and a week later I came back from Truro stayed in the pub that the band performed. This event took my friends by surprise, especially Rog. I realized that he did not like, but was quiet without saying a word. On Sunday Tim and we stayed again. I am not in love with Tim, but I think the cool and cute. It's a nice company. He seems to like me anymore. The next few weeks was basically this: from Monday to Friday went to college, the stage, Spanish course and swimming and the girls and I saw the boys on Saturday and Sunday or any holiday that fell in the week.

We were at the beginning of May and the Smile band was playing in a very crowded pub . Tim watched playing bass and singing. His voice is very beautiful, Brian was an incredible solos with the guitar. Brian plays guitar with an ease that lets anyone with envy and Rog as always raged on drums, pure talent and conquered the girls , especially when he plays shirtless. Bebe his face and long blond hair draws attention , his blue eyes as well. But there was something wrong with Rog .

I look at Roger playing his drums and his gaze seems empty . He keeps playing the drums masterfully , but their excitement , joy in his eyes was gone. And it's not new. It is thus almost a month ago .

- Girls, I do not know if you've noticed, but Roger walks silent, is too weird. - Paul said.

- Indeed, the last few weeks here Roger is really weird. - Said Les. - Not playful as ever, it is with the thoughts away.

- Last night when only they left the boys, Brian, Tim, Les and I went to Roger's car and believes he exceeded the red light, almost hitting the car?

He apologized and said he was air. The guys have realized that it is just a few weeks ago, but he denies saying it's okay.

- Rog did not tell me this episode yesterday. - I said amazed. - I arrived at the pub, greeted him and he said nothing to me.

- He said to us, Yasmin. - Layla said. - Vick and I came along for the ride with Rog. He said he passed a red light because they do not even notice. I was distracted.

- It is fully on the moon, only when he plays the drums is focusing. - Said Victoria.

- I came with Tim and Brian . - I said thoughtfully.  

I looked back at the stage watching the band play . There was a sadness in the eyes of Rog . What does my friend have? At the end of the presentation all hit palm and the girls were on top of Brian , Tim and especially Roger . 

Tim greeted them with sympathy and then came towards me and kissed me on the lips and held me tight . I repay all the love . 

Tim whispered to me:

- My beautiful , we're getting for almost a month and I'm not holding . I 'm falling for you . I like you and I want to introduce you to my parents, siblings, but ... 

- Tim , what do you mean by that ? 

- I'll cut to the chase , Yasmin . 

He looked into my eyes and said quietly : 

- Wants to date me?

Wow . He took me by surprise . Not expecting this request so impulsive . I like Tim . I'm enjoying getting to him. After he started to get me not flirted with anyone else. He changed . And for improved . I like that change. It is beautiful, friendly , funny . Wants to know: I will give him a chance and myself to be happy and maybe fall in love with him for real .

He looked at me apprehensive.

- I accept your request dating . - I smile.

He smiled back holding me very strong and kissing me on the lips.

He spoke to the bartender and ordered two beers.

Layla , Vick , and Les Paul were talking to each other near us. Next came Brian and Roger . 

Tim said: - Personally, I have news . You are my friends and I want to share that moment . I asked Yasmin in dating and she accepted. They all greeted cheerful , until the time of Roger . 

- Congratulations Tim. - Roger hugged him. - Take good care of my best friend ok ? 

Perceived sadness in his speech and look, but Tim did not notice. 

- Thanks brother. You can let me take care of Yasmin .  

Then Roger hugged me without emotion and said : 

- Cheers, princess, you deserve. 

Quickly pulled away from my embrace looking at me without emotion . 

- Thank you, Rog . Your support is important.

Soon he moved away from us and went to the bar .Vick and Layla looked worried for Roger .Sure it's sad because of my relationship with Tim . But one hour would happen. He has to understand that one day I would date . But her sadness was not just for that reason.- Tim I'll talk a deal with Roger and I'll be back .

- Ok my princess, can go . - Said Tim giving a peck me.

What? Tim called me a princess too?

I approach Roger standing with a beer in hand and say:

- How was your week, Rog ? 

- Well, on the run as usual. - He said taking a drink. - Many papers in college stage , so ... 

- Paul and Les said yesterday you nearly crashed the car when you left . Please take care Rog . And why not speak to me? 

- It is unimportant . I was a little distracted that's all. We are all fine.

I realized that Roger did not want to talk to me . I looked sad for him and walks away from him. He took a cigarette from his pocket and was smoking , thoughtfully. I talked to the girls and Brian . Les and Paul made ​​the company Roger drink and cigarette in the rest of the night . 

Later when Rog was already drunk he got two girls in the pub. I realized he was not with them because he was willing but not wanting to be alone at night . I could see the sadness in the eyes of Roger .  

It's four in the morning. We're leaving and Roger are totally stoned. Highly drunk. Since we live here in London it is the first time I've seen Roger totally bad because of the drink. He is in a deplorable state . Can not stand. Paul , Les , Vick and Layla went away with him, but with Les driving because he was sober .

I left with Tim and Brian . 

Tim left Brian in his house and then left me in the apartment and said : 

- Rog is weird. It is quieter , a little sad. I knew if something happened ? 

It seems that Tim would say that one of the suspects is that Rog is sad because we're dating now. 

Of course I did not. 

- . I do not know Tim He told me it's okay . 

- Well you're his best friend . If he says it's fine ...  

I hugged Tim affectionately and kissed him on the lips.  

- This Sunday you will have lunch at the home of my parents. I want to present it to them and to my brother. 

- Ok my pretty boy . I adore you.

- I love you , too . - He smiled kissing me more. - Rest and have a nice day . Half - day and half come get her . 

- You too, rests. Have a nice day and even later. We kissed us and he left.

I went to my room. Shortly thereafter I heard Layla and Vick coming. I did not want to talk to them . I pretended to be asleep . I'm worried about Roger , but realized he did not want to talk to me .

It is possible that it is so only because I'm getting and now officially dating with Tim .

So much think of Roger my head starts to hurt . I'm going to the kitchen for a tablet.

Layla against Vick and thoughtful .

- Hello girls. I have a headache. I came to get a medicine.

- Yasmin, Roger was too high. - Layla began. 

- We took because Les Paul and brought him to the apartment and Layla and I went to make coffee for him, while the boys took Roger under the cold shower. - Said Vick concerned. 

- I've never seen Roger in this state. Something serious is going on. - Layla said. 

- I'm sure one of the reasons is because Yasmin is now dating Tim, but there are other things ... - concluded Vick. 

- Girls are one of the reasons is that I have no guilt. - She snapped. - Roger have to understand that anytime I'm dating. 

- Okay Yasmin, do not take your right, but you're really in love with Tim for dating him? - Layla asked. 

- I like Tim He's more passionate than me.. I like him a lot and I think that over time can become love. - I said putting the pill in my mouth and drinking water. 

- Make sure you are doing the right thing, Yasmin. - Said Vick. - Good night friend. 

- Good night Vick. 

- Good evening Yasmin. - Layla said. 

- Good evening.

I sit in the chair thinking about everything that happened tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 1.9K 191
Brian, Roger, John and Freddie are like brothers they would do anything for each other like being matchmakers for each other as dramatic events happ...
33.1K 1.7K 20
Life opens up for a young drummer named Roger Taylor. He finds out life isn't always as boring as he thinks when he meets another fellow by the name...
485 0 21
Zoya Allan is 20 years old and lives with her brother and his family. She has no hopes of finding a man to settle down with All changes when she meet...