Hello ( BoyxBoy)

Door FlawlessTae

When you run away from your problems they always come back. Kenyamo Richardson has been running since he grad... Meer

1- Hometown Glory
2. Cold Shoulder
3. Now and Then
4. Hello
6. Don't You Remember
7. Send My Love( To Your New Lover)
8. Rolling In The Deep
9. Daydreamer
10. Rumour Has It
11. My Same
12. Hiding My Heart
13. Water Under The Bridge
14. One and Only
15. River Lea
16. Million Years Ago
17. I'll Be Waiting
18. Skyfall
19. Someone Like You
20. Melt My Heart To Stone
21. Love In The Dark
22. Remedy
23. Take It All
24. Lay Me Down
25. Sweetest Devotion
NEW BOOK! NEW BOOK!
NEW BOOK ALERT!

5. First Love

3.7K 154 178
Door FlawlessTae

Monty in MM...

Kenyamo POV....

I woke up this morning with a headache out of this world. I haven't done much of anything since seeing Jerari at the house and that was two weeks ago. I've only been to see my mom and to the grocery store since then. I go either with Reichen or Kassidy since I feel they have my best interest.

I'm not saying that Kayvon doesn't but he's too close with Jerari to be fully trusted brother or not. I think if Jerari fucks with me the wrong way he'll have my back. I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom to do my hygienic routine. Once I got done with that I put on some clothes because I needed to go see my mom. I haven't yet told her about the Jerari incident because that would make her sick even more.

I grabbed my phone and went to Reichens room to see if we were still going to see my mom. I knocked and he opened the door shirtless with water slipping down his body. Damn if he wasn't my sister man and gay he would be mines because this boy is a cutie. "What's up Kenyamo I was just about to get dressed" he said leaving the door open and going to his dresser.

He dropped that towel and dammit my heart was hurting. I never seen his dick before but it was a nice specimen to see. It wasn't too long it was more thick than anything. He slipped on his drawers and went to his closet. I knocked myself out my thoughts and walked away.

"I'll be ready in 20 minutes Kenyamo" he yelled while I was walking down the stairs. I yelled back alright and went to the kitchen. I fixed a ham and cheese sandwich and sat and watched K.Michelle: My Life. Once the show went off Reichen came down the stairs and came in the living room with me.

"You ready Kenyamo" he asked me. I got up and tossed my paper towel in the trash can. "Reichen why don't you just call me Ken like everybody else does" I asked opening the door. We walked out and went to his car. "Why you care I been calling you Kenyamo that's your name isn't it" he said smartly.

"I mean yeah but I guess Reichen" I said giving up. I turned on the radio and we were on our way to my mom house since she was getting released from the hospital today. I was happy for her but I knew it was a possibility of me having to come back.

I knew if she was there then that incident wouldn't happen again. She wouldn't even let them in the house let alone near me. She gave her trust to them and so did I. I guess you could say we both learned our lesson with that.

We pulled up to the house in no time due to Reichens insane driving. "I can see why you and Kassidy a couple both of y'all drive crazy as hell" I said opening the car door once it was unlocked. We both got out and went to knock on the door. Kayvon came to the door and he let us in.

"What's good baby bro and what's up Reichen" he said hugging me and fist bumping Reichen. I walked in and stopped in my tracks. "Where Ma at" I asked him before I got comfortable. "Kassidy went to pick her up she'll be home soon" he said going into the kitchen and sitting at the table.

He continued on with his breakfast and I sat there and instantly got bored out of my mind. I went to the living room and laid on the couch and watched some TV until my mom came home. My phone started to ring and it was Kassidy. "Yeah Kassidy" I said irritated because there is literally zero things to do.

"Kenyamo you at the house" she asked me. I told her yes and that's when Reichen and Kayvon and sat next to me. "Go to Walmart and buy momma some stuff I'll text you what she needs and tell Reichen to meet me at the hospital now" she said as we hung up the phone.

"Okay so Kayvon I need you too take me to Walmart for Ma and Reichen she wants you to go meet her at the hospital" I said standing up. They were still sitting on they asses like I didn't say something.

"Why I gotta meet her at the hospital though" Reichen said sitting back against the couch. Kayvon stood up and went to grab his keys I assume. "Don't ask me that's your girlfriend just do what she says because you know how she is" I said as he held his hand out.

I grabbed his hand and he pulled on and I fell on top of him. "Boy stop playing so much" I said pushing myself off of him. He tried grabbing me again but I moved away from him. I was shocked by his behavior but I brushed it off because we used to play like that sometimes.

"Alright Reichen let's go" Kayvon said opening the door and walking out. I followed behind him and Reichen came out after me. I walked to Kayvons car and he unlocked it. I got inside and he did the same.

Reichen pulled off before us and we went our separate ways. We drove and he was quiet which was unusual for Kayvon. "So Ken you know I'm still sorry about what happened and I told him to stay away from you" he said breaking the silence of the car.

"Thanks Kayvon and know I'm not mad at you because you didn't know what would've went down" I said assuring him I wasn't mad. He seemed like something was bothering him. I didn't know what it was but I wasn't sure to press him about it. I couldn't help but wanna know what he was thinking about.

"Kayvon what's wrong you look upset about something" I said trying to make him comfortable enough to tell me what's wrong. I haven't been the closest person with Kayvon but he could've told me what was wrong with him.

"Kenyamo I was talking to Monty the other day and he was talking about you not in a bad way but in an he missed you type of way" he said like he was nervous to tell me. I got a knot in my stomach but I wanted to act like I wasn't scared when I was. I didn't want to believe he still wanted me.

I prayed many nights that he leaves me alone forever. I wished to never see him but I know I will one day. I just hope I'm ready when it happens. I've never been so scared to be out in public in my life. I was terrified of what the possibilities could bring if he came back in my life.

Before I left he swore up and down he would kill me if I left. That's why I stated away so long. I wanted to come back so much but his words clouded my decision to move back. Now that I'm here I don't know what his mind is thinking. He probably forgot all about me and moved on.

"Kenyamo Kenyamo come on we here" Kayvon said shaking me. I jumped up as I looked outside the window. We was here I'll be damned I really should stop spacing out. I can't help it I've always had that since I was a kid. I would space out and it really got bad when I started having issues with Monty.

I got out the car and Kayvon got out we walked into Walmart. We grabbed a basket and went straight to the food aisle. My momma needed groceries, feminine hygiene stuff, bathroom toiletries basically. She needed to be comfortable when she came home.

We grabbed some meats,vegetables and snacks for her. "So Kenyamo you never gave me a response to what I said" Kayvon said putting some hamburger helper in the basket. I sighed as I thought of what I wanted to say.

"I mean Kayvon that's good for him but if he didn't try to make me be a hoe then I wouldn't have left so abruptly and that goes for Jerari too if it wasn't for them being dumb I wouldn't have left and I would still be with him" I said feeling my heart racing as I spoke about him.

I trusted Monty the most out of everybody in my life except my mom. He always said he would keep me away from anybody that would try to hurt me. He would always fight when I told him somebody bothered me. He made me feel like I was apart of him and he was apart of me. I loved him more than life itself but I guess that was my downfall.

"Come on Ken let's get this other stuff for mom so we can get back in time for her to be at home" Kayvon said tapping me on my shoulder. I pushed the basket to the hygiene section with Kayvon behind me. "Kenyamo I'll catch up with you I gotta go talk to this girl" he said walking away from me.

I pushed the basket to the section and started to search for some girl shit for my mom. I called Kassidy to make sure of which brand to get. "Yes Kenyamo where are you and Kayvon at" she said sounding frustrated. She always has a damn attitude.

"Girl calm your vagina and I'm calling to see which brand mom needs" I said the first part loudly. She told me the brand she needed and I grabbed it. "Kassidy are you okay" I asked her sounding concerned.

"Kenyamo I'm just annoyed because Ma medicine taking too long and the people acting dumb" she said with an attitude obviously booming through her voice. She always been an impatient person so I know how to deal with her. "Look Kassidy just remember it's for Ma so just be patient for her and don't go off on then people please" I said pleading with her.

"Yeah yeah but y'all hurry up she'll be home in the next 30 minutes hopefully" she said rushing me off the phone. We hung up the phone and I grabbed another package of tampons for ma. I got her some other shit I was disgusted to know she was using but as long as she clean I'll accept that.

"Hello Kenyamo" I heard a voice say and it felt like the whole world stopped. I was frozen and I was afraid to then around. I'm praying to god it's not him. Please I swear I can't take this right now. I slowly turned around and faced him I was struck with fear. I wanted to break down and run.

I could've ran for the hills but I was scared to do it. I only knew he would run after me so it would be pointless. "You can't speak Kenyamo you don't fuck with me no more since you went to Philly" he said and my jaw dropped. How did he know I was in Philly though.

"What are you doing with him get away from him" I saw Kayvon come behind him. He pushed Monty out of his way and stood in front of me. "Man Kayvon look it ain't even like that I just wanted to talk to him I missed my baby" he said looking me in my eyes.

I felt my stomach get butterflies as I felt myself starting to blush. I grabbed the basket and walked away. I didn't want to give him satisfaction of me still feeling something for him. I swore I was over and done with him. I didn't know that when I saw him I would feel those feelings I once had.

Kayvon came behind me as I stood in the check out line. The line was empty so we got done quickly. Kayvon paid for everything and we left after out bags were in the basket. We walked out and Monty was following us. "Kenyamo just talk to me baby listen for a minute" he yelled as he followed us all the way to the car.

Kayvon told me to get in the car and I did what he said. I sat there as he was packing up everything while telling Monty to go away. Monty came to the passenger side window and knocked on the window. "Kenyamo just talk to me I wanna explain to you what you mean come on don't do me like this" he said begging.

Do him like what? He got the shit twisted he's the one that chased me away. "Do you like what you fucked up too much Monty I gave you chance after chance to make it right and you spit in my face every time" I said while the window was still up. I let tears fall from my face but I kept the majority inside.

"Kenyamo I was in a bad spot back then" he said jiggling the handle of the car. Kayvon opened his door and got inside with me. He started up the car and pulled out with Monty still at the window. "I'm not stopping until your back with me and I put that on our lives Kenyamo" he said as Kayvon sped off.

He drove away with a quickness and I looked back to see Monty standing there with his hand on his head. I didn't know I had to be ready to see him so fast. This is all too much for me right now. My mental is rocked to the core because of him right now. He always comes back right when you don't need him to.

"Don't let that bother you Ken he gone stay away from you I'll make sure of it" Kayvon said as we pulled onto the our street. Little did Kayvon know how Monty really is. He's not going to stop until he gets what he needs. That's how he is and how he'll forever be. He's never been a want type of nigga he's always been that needy ass boy.

If he needs it he'll get it and won't stop. I've tried to run from him before and it failed miserably. The last time I left without a notice or so much as an I love you goodbye note. My mind or my heart wouldn't allow me to. Now that he knows I'm here for sure and in the flesh. I don't know what to do about anything at this point. I just have to protect myself.

Thoughts on this chapter?

Don't forget to VOTE!

COMMENT!

ADD TO YOUR READING LISTS!

FOLLOW ME!

Love y'all another update coming VERY SOON!

-FlawlessTae

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

38.6K 368 60
So I wanted to make a choose your path kind of stories but with one of the South Park characters cause I haven't seen one yet. Disclaimer is I do not...
31.5K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
43.1K 1.1K 23
Yeah I'm a dog but that just apart of my charm. You could just say that it's Lucky's Charm.
165K 15.4K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...