Sarah Montana Living In The B...

By Cellienda

Krystal Hayden, treated as an outcast in this rich school she doesn't even want to stay in, aren't like any o... More

Ch 1-2. Trapped Here
Ch 3. He Applied Me As Him?!
Ch 4. The First Day
Ch 5. That's Not My Image
Ch 6. Embarrassing Or What?
Ch 7. First Text
Ch 8. Exposed
Ch 9. Don't Trust Anyone
Ch 10. Back At Home As Wrong Person
Ch 11. I'll Tell The Secret
Ch 12. Gotta Save Him
Ch 13. The High Lestér
Ch 14. D For Dangerous And A For Aware
Ch 15. Lost On The Stage
Ch 16. Influence And Money
Ch 17. I Can Fill Up 10 Buckets With Tears
Ch 18. Just Run Away~
Ch 19. New And Known
Ch 20. Three Looks And She Found Out
Ch 21. Slave, Smack, And Boom.
Ch 22. So Not Party Like A Rockstar
Ch 23. Odd Feelings
Ch 24. Girl's Day
Ch 25. Suffer With Him
Ch 26. Captured Heart?
Ch 27. Someone Unexpected At Home
Ch 28. They're Not Even Done
Ch 29. No Way Out Of This
Ch 30. Just Tell Them Then
Ch 31. Some People Still Have Their Hearts Left
Ch 32. Rush Hour 15
Ch 33. Just Hope It Lands On A Good Person
Ch 34. A Plan
Ch 35. Past Stuff
Ch 36. Ice Cream Act
Ch 37. Work Hard, Get More
Ch 38. Indeed, Uhuh, Oh Yeah
Ch 39. Let's Act Out
Ch 40. I Forgive You
Ch 41. Preparing
Ch 42. Performance
Ch 43. Taking On A Role
Ch 44. Fall For The Criminal
Ch 45. Final Blow
Ch 46. Misunderstanding
Ch 47. Trying To Tell Her
Ch 48. The Truth Behind Those Two
Ch 49. Not Ready Right?
Ch 50. Like Father, Like Daughter
Ch 51. Just The Start
Ch 52. It Has Begun
Ch 53. Planning It Out
Ch 54. A New Person
Ch 55. Distraction and Concentration
Ch 57. Maybe Not As We Thought
Ch 58. Lights Everywhere
Ch 59. Sob Rules
Ch 60. Moments Of Family
Ch 61. Bad Boy
Ch 62. Filming On
Ch 63. Mind Drift
Ch 64. Could This Be A Date?
Ch 65. Kiss Interruption And Unknown Feelings
Ch 66. After Panic
Ch 67. Someone New
Ch 68. Interest Crash
Ch 69. Nowhere To Be Found
Ch 70. No Knowledge, But Does It Matter?
Ch 71. Say My Name
Ch 72. Reaction
Ch 73. Hunt For A Dress
Ch 74. The Color Search
Ch 75.The Meadow
Ch 76. The Last Scene
Ch 77. Invading Me
Ch 78. Sudden Fire
Ch 79. Heaven Or Hell Doesn't Matter
Ch 80. The Art Of Losing And Accepting
Ch 81. Runaway?
Ch 82. Misunderstanding
Ch 83. False
Ch 84. Lost Control
Ch 85. Important Existence
Ch 86. Confused Along With Happiness
Ch 87. Closing My Eyes (Part 1)
Ch 88. Closing My Eyes (Part 2)
Ch 89. Nails In My Head
Ch 90. That Guy
Ch 91. Could This Be The End?
Ch 92. Get Me Out Of This World
Ch 93. Forgive Me
Ch 94. Nothing To Understand
Ch 95. Tracked
Ch 96. In Place
Ch 97. My Everything
Ch 98. Can't Get Any Better [The End]
Special Chapter
Extra
I Want More Than That

Ch 56. Chest Up, Make It Different!

12.6K 79 3
By Cellienda

Sushi night! So right now I'm in a good mood, so why not give you an extra chapter earlier since I get sushi? :p Sushi is da shit :D

_____________

I can't let this happen. The guards were big and with this crowd I'd be caught anyway. I'll never be able to get out of this one. Well unless God is with me like Emíne always says? Come on now God.

But I can't rely on God at times like these. That is a fact.

Emíne looked panicked and it seemed like she finally understood what was going to happen.

I did what my first instinct told me. Run. Of course, I had to drag Emíne like I've done the whole day. She seemed surprised but understood after a while and sped up. We rounded a corner but knew that there were going to find us anyway.

I pulled of the wig and sunglasses running out to the streets right before the mall.

"Look! It's Sarah!" I yelled as loud as possible and the attention was drawn to me. Tons of people ran and surrounded me. I got through them with signing autographs and it took a long time until I managed to get them to go. I went to the corner and looked for Emíne. She was still there but I noticed her heavy breathing.

"Take it easy, everything is fine now." I comforted her. She nodded.

"We can't go back in with the same disguise. They'll know it's us."

"Let's switch some clothes and change the wig's hairstyle." I said and smiled. We hid behind a container and got ready. But even though we'll get back in we'll never find Darrén and Ambreal.

But I won't give up.

¤¤¤

With two braids down my shoulders and switched pants that made the shirt look like a whole new one I walked back into the mall with proud steps. Emíne did too and it seemed like she had calmed down, since her confidence was back.

We walked around for 30 minutes and was ready to give up but I remembered that Ambreal mentioned to take a coffee.

"Let's look at all of the cafés." I told Emíne and we sped up towards all of the cafés we found. Then we finally found them and I was relieved that they still were there.

I walked and we sat right next to them, pretending to be commoners that didn't even want to give them a glance. Thanks again for sunglasses. 

Since this is a café I guess we have to order something so I ordered some chocolate drink and a cookie. And you can guess what Emíne ordered. Ice cream. She won't ever get tired of it?

"I didn't really tell you before right?" Ambreal's cute voice said. I sharpened my ears and was ready to listen.

"About what? he mumbled as he took a sip of his coffee. A long pause, a comfortable pause that I hardly manage to have with Darrén came up.

"About why I liked you before."

So she was going to tell him the balloon incident. I'd never have the courage to tell the guy I liked the reason I liked him. I'd end up dying of embarrassment. She pulled the whole same story she had told me but lessened the comments about how kind he was.

He nodded, but was quiet almost the whole time, surprised of her story.

"I didn't know it was something like that..." Emíne said, just as surprised as Darrén. "I can't believe that Ambreal didn-"

"Shut up! She'll hear!" I whispered and shut her mouth. She glanced at their side and then Ambreal looked at us, probably reacting of hearing her name. I talked to Emíne like any other girl would, like nothing happened and mind controlled her thinking she was hearing stuff.

"And then, you know Ambee she's totally-" I blabbered about someone that didn't even exist. She took that as what she heard wrong and returned to telling Darrén.

Emíne looked at me with a puppyeye face.

"You're lucky I'm with you okay? Don't be carelless." I scolded her quietly.

She nodded and concentrated on Ambreal.

It took a while until she finally finished. I was so into the story and could barely focus. It was a really cute story, come on! I looked at Emíne and she seemed really into it too so that made me chuckle a bit.

"I'm going to get a cupcake." she mumbled. "It's like watching a movie!" I heard her say but I didn't get what she meant when I listened to Ambreal.

I tried distracting myself from falling into that hole again and not being able to concentrate so I looked around the mall. A kid that has gotten lost was by the toy store. An old man was sitting on the bench checking out young petite girls. Some guys was wandering around, hitting on girls and asking for their phone numbers, and it didn't go that well. One of them even received a slap. Then there was Dan over there, by the fountain. Boring. I looked back at Emíne that just came back with a chocolate cupcake and then realised what I just saw.

Dan is here. Darn it! I thought he went home!

If he sees me I'm through. Darrén and Ambreal will greet him, and then Dan will definitely greet Emíne and I, and then Darrén will look at us saying[insert here since I don't know how his reaction will be like]. I even saw and heard the whole thing in my head. It would be like "

'Hey! What are you guys doing here?'

'Just hanging out.'

'Hey Krystal, Emíne! Lookin' good today!'

'What? Krystal and Emí-'

'Yeah! Aren't you with them idiot? They're right next to you!'

"

Yeah. Something like that. Or exactly.

That is so typical Dan. That stupid creep that can't not recognise me when I wear a disguise. If he'd lose that ability I'd never even encounter this problem, and he wouldn't even had known that I had three identities.

I thought about leaving and hide for a while, if I get caught by him I'll talk us out of him, shoo him away and go back. But I don't have enough time. He was about 70 feet away from us, but once he sees me he'll reduce that little time I have to escape by running. Believe me, he'll run when he knows that I am running away from him.

It was like everything went in slow motion. Emíne slightly licked her ice cream while I was panicking. Don't look at Dan. He'll feel your stare and then he'll see you.

I concentrated on Ambreal, hoping that he wouldn't see me. Her lips moved so slow, since I was in this slow motion mode and her voice was surprisingly lower, and gruntier. Then it was Darrén's turn. He was still the whole time and focused on Ambreal.

I don't really enjoy this slow motion thing. I'd rather have it on stage, when I finally perform and then receive the applauds. You can never get tired of those claps, seriously. I remember from the day I started writing music, that time when I always believed that I'd never be able to show anyone my music. I actually wonder how I got into this position.

But to be honest I don't regret a thing. I'm not disappointed at how I created three identities within a week. I'm rather proud since I get to experience such things as a musician, a boy, and me. Well I've been me all the time but still, it felt like something was missing.

Okay I need to stop thinking. I have this stupid ability that can make all things I think about lead to others and then I end up spending my whole day thinking. And I don't have all day right now.

I've become like Emíne, getting sucked up into everything. Well in her case it was close, shoes and if I have to say everything I'll just short it down saying fashion. Well ice cream too. All kinds of food.

Now stop!

I need to think something together. I'll ask Emíne for help, why didn't I think of it before? Two brains can think different solutions at the same time so it much more better, and faster.

"Emíne!" I whispered. She didn't budge, still listening to Ambreal.

"Emíne!!" I whispered in a louder voice.

"Yeah what?!" she snapped.

"Dan is right behind me." I said slowly. She glanced at him and her eyes widened.

"Why the hell is he here?! I thought he went home!"

"I don't know! Stop talking and help me think of how to get him out of here without revealing us!"

Long pause. This time I could really feel my heart banging in my throat. Seriously.

"Hide?" Emíne asked.

"I wish. We don't have time and he'll see us then."

"Under the table?"

"Then Ambreal and Darrén will think we're weird."

"This is impossible!" she snapped and earned some glares from the other couple next to us, since Darrén was so into their own bubble and didn't hear.

I should have planned a plan B. Well I didn't really see that Dan would come but I should have prepared a plan if someone would recognise us. Gosh I hate Dan from the bottom of my heart right now. No I shouldn't blame him because I'm at my limit of exploding right now. But I just wish he wouldn't recognise us.

I played the scene at the bus over and over and again, trying to recall something to help. If I couldn't travel through time, that means back there I'd decide a secret code or something that means "Scram!". Then I'd be able to do it here and he'd get it and leave. Perfect right?

But my brain stopped several times when recalling the bus scene. Why? I don't know. It stopped on a particular scene which I didn't get why. Instead I tried understanding what it said.

"Didn't I say that I recognised you because of your chest? Your chest is just one of a kind."

That's what he had told me at the bus. He only recognises me through my chest. My eyes directed toward Emíne's ice cream. No way. Then I saw her cupcake. Perfect. She had just took a bite of it when I snatched it away from her. I sliced it in two and put it inside my bra.

Yuck. I felt how it smudged all over my chest. But they indeed got a size bigger. Hah.

"What's up Darrén and Ambreal?" his voice greeted them. I wasn't prepared for him to sneak behind my back like a ninja this fast!

"Hey Dan." Darrén smiled and Ambreal was looking away.

"H-Hi." she shyly greeted him. What's up with that? He looked at Emíne and I and my heart seriously got into my head this time.

_________

Now remember to vote and comment so I know you are still supporting me! :D

And by the way, I'm looking for an editor! Anyone interested? I'll tell u the details about the editing so just send me a message or comment!

COMMOTE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

DREAMS IN THE SKY By

Teen Fiction

608 471 13
What are you willing to sacrifice for your dreams? We all have a goal, a dream or just something that we constantly look forward to, something that...
25 3 5
Settling into campus life at the posh Reyersen Academy acting school, Oliana Mercer prepares for an audition for a lead part in a play called Cold. S...
41.2K 1.1K 155
Read and find out😏 Yes that's a cop out because I'm terrible with descriptions 😭 but this book got a lot of shenanigans Discord for this story: ht...
8.8K 777 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...